The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 25-03-2007, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Of course in the end it's the football and team that counts. But sometimes we just don't see enough of the behind underneath the jersey.
i dont know about u but i feel liverpool is different. they have always acted aboveboard. u dont see them getting into the wrong news. at least, i feel they r trying to be honourable in this "dog-eat-dog" world. sissoko, although young, can actually epitomise liverpool of the golden generation. committed, determined and humble. we just dont have enough of them around at the moment.

i suspect very much a lot of players in this present liverpool team does not understand what it means to wear the liverpool jersey. that's why the youth setup must come in and do its job again. but with sissoko, he makes me feel proud to be a liverpool fan. i just hope that more would further prove me right. players like bellamy for a start. right now, i dont think he is showing me that he is on top of the world playing for the club he supports.
Old 25-03-2007, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsoup16 View Post
Bro, Dun take it too hard. I believe kingeros meant no harm, just sweet rivalry between the two clubs

cheers
Bro, I didnt take offence in your previous post. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
What's your reaction when a Liverpool fan says so in your MU forum ?
I am sure you MU fans have many other better things to do than being a wind up manager in here.
I didnt post gloating Utd messages in here to wind-up Liverpool fans/supporters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
Oh, that’s not very nice. Kop end is very special to Liverpool and Liverpool fans. Cos they r made up of mostly low income workers who lived there all their lives. Liverpool is special bcos of them. Anfield was and still is a fortress bcos of them.

This is a Liverpool thread. Most of the time, we welcome other supporters to come in, post their views of players, the gaffer, rumours, formation, whatsoever. but everything has been cordial. they can have their views. But making fun, errr… u get responses.

U also don’t see us running to the man u threads, saying that people in Manchester don’t even support them. I think u know what roy keane said about the people attending the matches at old Trafford, suits with their prawn sandwiches. U also don’t see me saying that ferguson, being knighted somemore, has no intergrity, for refusing to acknowledge that cristiano tripped over air to win penalties, even when it was so obvious from videos. Whatever I have said here r facts, but we don’t go posting there. At least I don’t, cos I have not even viewed it once.

Finally, yes I took offence in the cheap shots at the kop,..... So post yr views about Liverpool here, be it good or bad. I m sure we r able to defend admirably and cordially. Pot shots at Liverpool, u get kingeros lor.

Cheers to all Liverpool fans and those unfortunate ones who r not. and no quarreling in the holy temple of Liverpool
Bro, I know about the famous kop end and what it represents to the English Liverpool fans. I didnt insult the koppites. My post is a tongue in cheek question to your post regarding opponents defence not able to hear each others instructions. I didnt expect you took offence and didnt see the funny side of it.

I fully understand football rivalry - name callings, personal biased opinions, sarcastic remarks and club wind-ups are all part of it. I dont believe I post such stuff in here.

Lastly, I am not looking for heated arguments. My response to KingEros is simply becoz of the 4-letter word used. If humour isnt allowed in here I believe your invitation on opinion posts regarding Liverpool are probably a big no by others in this thread.

Just my explanation. Cheers.
Old 25-03-2007, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i dont know about u but i feel liverpool is different. they have always acted aboveboard.
Bro, I'm afraid those days are over. When Stuart Pearce came from a working class background and became a star, without losing what he was.

Now you have young celebrities with little education and large cars and salaries, and I shudder to think of the person underneath the jersey. The kid beneath the star. How many George Weahs and Momo Sissokos are there truly?
Old 25-03-2007, 09:33 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Rafael Benitez today praised midfielder Javier Mascherano for an impressive start to his Anfield career - and tipped him to play a big part in the Reds' future.
The Argentinian international was one of the club's better performers during last weekend's draw at Villa Park and Benitez believes he will keep getting better as he continues his adaptation to English football.

"If you analyse his two performances so far he has played very well," said the Liverpool manager. "He is good at both keeping possession, tackling and fighting to get the ball back. We're sure he's going to be a really good player for us.

"He is someone who not only passes well, but he always arrives to the play to support team-mates and give a good option to their passing.

"We don't have a lot of these type of player. Only Xabi can play in this holding role. Momo and Gerrard like to go forward a lot more, so it's important for the balance to have someone like Mascherano

This really puzzles me.....Momo is a Liverpool player,I have nothing against him,it's common sense that a player gets his place in starting 11 for what he can do for the team,right ? Momo is good at stopping the opponents from beating us,but he is very poor at helping the team to beat others. How poor he is when he runs with the ball while going forward is all there for us to see. With reference to the above-captioned,looks like Rafa intends to 'make' him play the way Gerrard has been playing .....but Gerrad is so good at surging forward & producing intelligent splitting passes ..god ..I am getting worried with our attacking in the near future,Momo seems to be going backward in his development recently, I really hope he proves me wrong, the sooner the better.
Old 25-03-2007, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

Of all the 4 central midfielders - gerald, Xabi, Momo and javi, IMO gerald and javi are all rounded mid who can defend or attack where xabi and mono are made for defensive duties

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 25-03-2007, 10:38 PM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
i i was subtle cos i felt qdbp and evilspawnsss didnt really mean to be disrespectful. they were just having some fun. so no offence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Lastly, I am not looking for heated arguments. My response to KingEros is simply becoz of the 4-letter word used. If humour isnt allowed in here I believe your invitation on opinion posts regarding Liverpool are probably a big no by others in this thread.

Just my explanation. Cheers.
bro, we know that it was tongue in cheek. humour is of course welcomed as are fans of other football clubs. please dont make it sound that we r so elitist. kingeros reacted probably bcos he felt strongly, as would i in many other circumstances, just not this one cos i felt that u were just having some friendly banter towards my post and u addressed it to me. unfortunately, i was too busy having fun in the adult discussion section to notice yr reply.

however, if i were to post some of the comments i made here in yr manure thread, hahaha... it would be zapping and more zapping, i m sure. same principle applies, just the basic issue of different teams there is no argument between us and ya, personally, i welcome u to keep posting here. cheers, no point getting worked up, all of u bros here. the weekend is coming to an end, dont spend it feeling lousy, eh? i'd rather save some of the energy to battle my greatest nemesis, monday blues. cheers all.
Old 25-03-2007, 11:25 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Of course humour is allowed, so are four letter words. You did say you understand the rivalry?
Old 25-03-2007, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
kingeros reacted probably bcos he felt strongly, as would i in many other circumstances, just not this one cos i felt that u were just having some friendly banter towards my post and u addressed it to me. unfortunately, i was too busy having fun in the adult discussion section to notice yr reply.
Bro, no need to speak on behalf of kingeros

Personally what rankled me most about the scum fans coming in here is to suggest that we prefer that they win the league title to chelshit. That, my friend, is a real slap in the face of a Pool fan.
Old 25-03-2007, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Personally what rankled me most about the scum fans coming in here is to suggest that we prefer that they win the league title to chelshit. That, my friend, is a real slap in the face of a Pool fan.
Yeah... And how so untrue that is, about us preferring the mancs winning the epl... Ah well, now for number SIX...
Old 26-03-2007, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
bro, we know that it was tongue in cheek. humour is of course welcomed as are fans of other football clubs. please dont make it sound that we r so elitist. kingeros reacted probably bcos he felt strongly, as would i in many other circumstances, just not this one cos i felt that u were just having some friendly banter towards my post and u addressed it to me. unfortunately, i was too busy having fun in the adult discussion section to notice yr reply.

however, if i were to post some of the comments i made here in yr manure thread, hahaha... it would be zapping and more zapping, i m sure. same principle applies, just the basic issue of different teams... there is no argument between us and ya, personally, i welcome u to keep posting here. cheers, no point getting worked up, all of u bros here. the weekend is coming to an end, dont spend it feeling lousy, eh? i'd rather save some of the energy to battle my greatest nemesis, monday blues. cheers all.
Bro, I was writing my post whilst yours was posted. From your posts, all know you are one who can take as much banter as you give. Kudos. Have a nice day in the office. Cheers.

Quote:

I was explaining the way I replied to KingEros use of 4-letter word with my reply thats all. Yes, I understand rivalry. You dont see me reacting to name callings, personal opinions and sarcastic remarks to Utd in here.

Btw Bro, your posts in here have been rather spot-on regarding your beloved club. I was telling myself a few of the bros in here are truly knowledgeable and you were one of them.

I may have missed post(s) of Utd fans posting in here lest saying Liverpool fans prefer Utd winning the title to Chelsea. I thought I was the only one posting in here.

All the best to your club in winning the CL for the 6th time. Cheers.
Old 26-03-2007, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

I think each team's supporter should STICK to their own threads to avoid unecessary flare ups
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 26-03-2007, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
This really puzzles me.....Momo is a Liverpool player,I have nothing against him,it's common sense that a player gets his place in starting 11 for what he can do for the team,right ? Momo is good at stopping the opponents from beating us,but he is very poor at helping the team to beat others. How poor he is when he runs with the ball while going forward is all there for us to see. With reference to the above-captioned,looks like Rafa intends to 'make' him play the way Gerrard has been playing .....but Gerrad is so good at surging forward & producing intelligent splitting passes ..god ..I am getting worried with our attacking in the near future,Momo seems to be going backward in his development recently, I really hope he proves me wrong, the sooner the better.
agreed on the point of momo going forward. dont think he is suited to go forward. i cant remember the last time he scored for liverpool.

well, i guess rafa is stuck in no man's land cos alonso doesnt have the speed to burst into the penalty area although he has a much better touch, while momo has that good speed and acceleration. think i dont need to say any more about his touch. speed, a player either has it or he doesnt. skills can still improve with practice. during the game against barca at anfield, he had an opportunity to score with the goalie nowhere to be seen and what did he do? he clipped the bar and went over. really hope that he can do much better, really really soon.

also, liverpool cannot depend on mascherano to be around next season. his contract is a bit of a grey area. just a waste cos he could actually be such a good holding midfielder.

Quote:
roger!
Old 26-03-2007, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 19
picu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
agreed on the point of momo going forward. dont think he is suited to go forward. i cant remember the last time he scored for liverpool.
Bro _AXL_, you can't remember the last time he scored, cause he have yet to score for Liverpool. The chance against Barca was the closest to his first goal.

Please post: york
Next: -

If I accidentally left you out, or previously forgotten to return favour, do let me know!
Old 26-03-2007, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by picu View Post
Bro _AXL_, you can't remember the last time he scored, cause he have yet to score for Liverpool. The chance against Barca was the closest to his first goal.
hahahaha, thanks for the info. but u sure about this? seems to recall got leh...

so, that's the reason why it took me so long to try and bloody recall when the last time he scored a goal.
Old 26-03-2007, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 19
picu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hahahaha, thanks for the info. but u sure about this? seems to recall got leh...

so, that's the reason why it took me so long to try and bloody recall when the last time he scored a goal.
Probably you remembered from a non-competitve match? I think I remembered the commentators mentioning Momo almost scoring his first goal for Liverpool against Barca when he hit the bar.

Official site states so too.
1st team games: 66
1st team goals: 0

Hope he gets his first soon! He deserves it for his hard work

Please post: york
Next: -

If I accidentally left you out, or previously forgotten to return favour, do let me know!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1