The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2011, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Kawaii Revisited - Finally!! This is what I want in this SYT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
So you never up any WL outside 1654A arh? If that is so, Uncle Ah Hua should issue you a VIP membership for being a loyal bonker de!

BTW, YiLing's look got fight with Yoyo de!
I only go 54a, if all 54a mm are busy, I did call take out from other house ! Last one I remember was Tian Xin from 1649!
Last last one was Yan Er D cup u recommended!
VIP membership? Haha I do got free cigarette count?
YiLing thank for the head up! I always like SYT like YoYo, Miko, Ex Amy, QiQi!
Old 11-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Kawaii Revisited - Finally!! This is what I want in this SYT!!

Quote:
Uncle Ah Hua should issue you a VIP membership for being a loyal bonker de!
I tot Uncle Hua and Garrick will give FOC 002 condoms to their VIP bonkers on top of the free flow of Malboro cigarettes cum Homemade Liang Teh huh...

Normally walk in customers can take Green Tea,Ice Mountain or Wang Lao Ji only...hee hee...
Old 11-08-2011, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I tot Uncle Hua and Garrick will give FOC 002 condoms to their VIP bonkers on top of the free flow of Malboro cigarettes cum Homemade Liang Teh huh...

Normally walk in customers can take Green Tea,Ice Mountain or Wang Lao Ji only...hee hee...
Zhun Boh, bruddah? AH Hua only gave me 003 Okamota w/Aloe Vera nia leh.

So are you one of the VIP members?

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:18 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Zhun Boh, bruddah? AH Hua only gave me 003 Okamota w/Aloe Vera nia leh.

So are you one of the VIP members?
No lah me small fry only...hee hee

I saw him giving to regulars but me no share lah...ha ha

Not even a 005 Okamoto from Ah Hua!
Old 12-08-2011, 09:26 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
No lah me small fry only...hee hee

I saw him giving to regulars but me no share lah...ha ha
Normal customers like yourself can choose a variety of beverages in the fridge, plus candies, newspaper (English & Chinese), etc. Perhaps Ah Hua should setup a common PC for free viewing of his WLs bio data, characteristics, Do/Don't, etc. so as not to waste time describing to each and every customer. Customers at the same time can kill time while waiting for their favourite WLs.

Perhaps u can follow bruddah Submarineking there to enjoy the First/Business Class lounge.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Normal customers like yourself can choose a variety of beverages in the fridge, plus candies, newspaper (English & Chinese), etc. Perhaps Ah Hua should setup a common PC for free viewing of his WLs bio data, characteristics, Do/Don't, etc. so as not to waste time describing to each and every customer. Customers at the same time can kill time while waiting for their favourite WLs.

Perhaps u can follow bruddah Submarineking there to enjoy the First/Business Class lounge.
I am also small potato! Where got first class service!
I also sit and Q for my favorite like u said school kid waiting for mami to pick up!
Speaking of CD! JiaJia sometime carry .02 for customer trying to raw her or who want thinner condom!
MH also offered me .02 last time, she said customer bought 3 and never finished!
Old 12-08-2011, 02:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
king bong has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
I also sit and Q for my favorite like u said school kid waiting for mami to pick up!
Speaking of CD! JiaJia sometime carry .02 for customer trying to raw her or who want thinner condom!
MH also offered me .02 last time, she said customer bought 3 and never finished!
I am guilty for mei hui .02 dun ask why i didnt finish kekeke
Old 12-08-2011, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Jenny also carries some for her special clients! This this house is all trained for this!
Old 12-08-2011, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
streamer8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: girls in 1654A

Wow Jenny"s bag got so many gaglets must ask her for 02 tmr liao hi hi .
Old 12-08-2011, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
subarulegacy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by streamer8
Wow Jenny"s bag got so many gaglets must ask her for 02 tmr liao hi hi .
Wah... Didn't know CD got so many studies too. I only know put on and SHOOT!
Old 12-08-2011, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
tuscani2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I really disagree with your calculations.

Ok, let's take a case study here.
I know Mei Hui does about 10 sessions a day thereabouts. So let's average that out.

I also know less than acceptable WLs like Yuan Yuan has average of about 7 to 8 and not 4 as you put it. I just asked Yuan Yuan today and she said she averages close to that.

Anyway, so the difference is 3 customers to 4 customers a day and not what you put it as 6! Because of the hours that they put in, ANG PAIs may have more enquiries, but because of fixed length sessions, they still end up doing about the same amount of jobs! Give and minus 3-4 which is already a lot!

Go ask any WL how many sessions they do per week! You can be sure that they average roughly about 50s per week. Ang Pais maybe 60-70 a week! That is roughly 20 more clients that is all! 20 X 80 = 1600!

I would say that most average WLs make in the region of about 10k or slightly more than that. A good Ang Pai may make roughly in the region of about 15k to about 18k. Pushing it would be about 20k+. Nothing more.

I depend on analyzing facts for a living. I am not sure what you do for a living but I would bet my bottom dollar that the amount you stated is way below average for the lower end girls.

Don't forget the tips and perks (Iphone, Ipad, LV etc)
Old 12-08-2011, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
tuscani2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscani2 View Post
Don't forget the tips and perks (Iphone, Ipad, LV etc)
I know 1 girl in 20XX. Got 10k (1 piece) from a big timer. He draw out a few pieces of 10k and ask her to pick. Believe it or not up to you.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:30 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who u plan to up this time? Or you have already upped by now? Was it a great National Day bonk?

Public holiday should not be crowded especially starting from the early evening.

Njoy!
Went to rtf Ella n the session is fantastic. Her commando service has upped another lvl n she is so aggressive in frenching. Is Jenny or Ella more commando?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
Finally got a chance submarineking and ale88 mentioned bout her voluntarily maneuvered in to 69. painted her for abit ... very nicely maintained pussy with no smell ... cuddled up with an old man like me after the fug until time was up : previously
Bro long time nvr keep in touch. How have u been? U had a great session with miko. While me only get average session from miko n hence nvr rtf since then, perhaps it's time to rtf her this wk
Old 12-08-2011, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscani2 View Post
I know 1 girl in 20XX. Got 10k (1 piece) from a big timer. He draw out a few pieces of 10k and ask her to pick. Believe it or not up to you.
Brother do you mean the SPECIMEN COPY of the 10K edition used by MediaCorp issit...hee hee

He might be the Props Man working there huh...wakaka

FYI when you draw or deposit any 10K legal tender to and fro with the bank must take down IC or Passport...

It is actually not for normal circulation...Cheers!

Yours Sinfully...unfit
Old 13-08-2011, 12:02 AM
Samster

Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Went to rtf Ella n the session is fantastic. Her commando service has upped another lvl n she is so aggressive in frenching. Is Jenny or Ella more commando?
Both Ella and Jenni are resident commandos and super ang pais of 1654A. Definitely not for the frail hearted Joe! However, the primary differences are as follow:

1) Jenni (1.69m); Ella (1.65m)
2) Jenni (C cup fake tits); Ella (Natural perky A+ cuppers)
3) Jenni (smooth and fair complexion); Ella (smooth but not as fair)
4) Jenni (looks like a horse face tranny); Ella (Ah Lianish CFM looks)
5) Jenni (Cunt with Protruding labia); Ella (Cunt with tucked in labia)

Who is more suitable for you?? Your call, bruddah!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1