The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2008, 03:30 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammou1289 View Post
AI YAH... both also GRAND SHIFU MAH... where got same same me..
always need to be guided... keke..

BKK, haiz, shifu, first timer leh... how to get lobang wo.. last time went there also past 10yrs back liao la.. forget everything lo..

haha... without shifu TD, danok's thread looks sienz...

so pls pls pls be more active lo shifu TD... kekekeke...
Yeap...fully agrees....please come back and tscc..without you...no more live in this thread....
Old 09-10-2008, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dandok Lastest update

All the cheongsters and lao jiao of Thai South, from Dandok or Hatyai, how does a newbie goes Nakhon Si Thammarat??? Then from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Bkk?? It will be good if can intro a female guide

Last edited by naemlo; 09-10-2008 at 03:53 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Yeap...fully agrees....please come back and tscc..without you...no more live in this thread....
I how to be sifu, I never been to danok b4(this year). 1 year can change a lot of things leh? When i step into danok again in 2009, i bcom newbie liao. must need master sifu Playman & sifu kammou & also Prince holy to guide me.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:51 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
I how to be sifu, I never been to danok b4(this year). 1 year can change a lot of things leh? When i step into danok again in 2009, i bcom newbie liao. must need master sifu Playman & sifu kammou & also Prince holy to guide me.
The pleasure is mine to show you around.....eating places and aunties....farm chicken without feather...shifu kammou.....and coyote girls and Fls....of course our prince Holy!
Old 09-10-2008, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 21
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
The pleasure is mine to show you around.....eating places and aunties....farm chicken without feather...shifu kammou.....and coyote girls and Fls....of course our prince Holy!
Is my job to do a reserch for u next week muahahahaha

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 09-10-2008, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
kammou1289 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
while i can only guide u go halland ah...
better ask king acid for farm... kekeke
Old 10-10-2008, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sifu, I don't like to go farm leh! I like to go Fishing
Old 10-10-2008, 09:56 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen View Post
Is my job to do a reserch for u next week muahahahaha
Thanks lah...shifu...appreciate it very much.....hahahah!
Old 10-10-2008, 09:59 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Sifu, I don't like to go farm leh! I like to go Fishing
Fishing....hahahahah they go fishing every night until morning.....! They all went to fishing already even last night and tonight...!
Old 10-10-2008, 10:04 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Bro Acidtest is THE King Of Farms!
Old 10-10-2008, 10:10 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
All the cheongsters and lao jiao of Thai South, from Dandok or Hatyai, how does a newbie goes Nakhon Si Thammarat??? Then from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Bkk?? It will be good if can intro a female guide
Bro....you are not a newbie lah...hahhaha...first there are many way to travel and the best way to see the small town in Thailand is to drive up all the way to BKk (drive your own or rent a car) and stop by some town on the way up...or taking a bus from one point to another. The train is a bit slow.

For the female guide...there is 2 ways one is to ask your regular girl to follow you and another is to have book a farm girl from Danok or Hatyai but then please test drive the girl for a day for attitude problem if not...you will go crazy to spend a week with her.....!

Hope this help!
Old 10-10-2008, 10:51 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

For the female guide...
I'm thinking of going Hatyai then from there go to Nakhon Si Thammarat.

Anyone here has a tirak or lobang in Hatyai? Can help me arrange to meet up n she assists me in the travelling. No sex involves if she is your tirak ... I will reward her for her assistance. I will only spend a day or 2 there then from there I will fly to BKK.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 21
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Anyone here has a tirak or lobang in Hatyai? Can help me arrange to meet up n she assists me in the travelling. No sex involves if she is your tirak ... I will reward her for her assistance. I will only spend a day or 2 there then from there I will fly to BKK.
sifu, will past u a number later, if she willing to do that depend of ur skill muahahahaha
Anyway u go narkron for wat? CHATUKAM? HAHAHAHA

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 10-10-2008, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen View Post
sifu, will past u a number later, if she willing to do that depend of ur skill muahahahaha
Anyway u go narkron for wat? CHATUKAM? HAHAHAHA
This ger is your tirak or who?? Can speak English?

Going there to "return" something.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:

No sex.. wahaahhahaha

Limbeh Chop le if u can loon..

SI HAMSAP

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1