The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2013, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
jazzyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Urgent help required for a fellow Singaporeans

Bro, I can offer to be a interpretor, FOC and no need blan ja.....just go for a drink together and pls go dutch
Old 27-07-2013, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kacangoven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

I am actually Indo-Chinese. The problem with getting a FL is that I cannot bring them back to my hotel (as much as I really want to), since I am sharing a room with my colleague
Old 27-07-2013, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Activities in Fo Shan is back to normal.... The manager of Yi Bo Wan just called me this morning... Just for fellow bros info...
Old 28-07-2013, 10:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gruntbuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lonely spirit: any idea if the spas in fo shan is back to normal? Yu long n others?

Thanks
Old 28-07-2013, 10:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gruntbuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_spirit View Post
Activities in Fo Shan is back to normal.... The manager of Yi Bo Wan just called me this morning... Just for fellow bros info...
Any ideas if the spa there is back to normal yu long n others?

Thanks
Old 28-07-2013, 04:43 PM
Samster

lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruntbuck View Post
Any ideas if the spa there is back to normal yu long n others?

Thanks
Yup! Back to normal!
Old 29-07-2013, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

any bros can pm me contact for yulong at huangqi? or any good sauna there?
Old 03-08-2013, 05:41 PM
Samster

Updates for Huang Qi!

Raids are going on again... All the Saunas there are closed for this period of time... Only operating on is Yi Bo Wan, but only if you call the managers and they bring you in from the back door....

They are opened only till 11.30pm daily for now as there was a raid just 2 days ago, where the Gong An raided Yi Bo Wan and a customer was caught in the room with the girl, photos were taken, but the guy was released in the end...

According to the girl i took last night, the Gong An are not Guangzhou Gong An, but from other provinces, probably from the Top.. Even the Foshan Gong An were not aware of the raid that took place...

I guess for the time being, its better to stay clear of Foshan for a while.. Last night when bonking the girl also scared scared.. The girl even more gan cheong than me!
Old 05-08-2013, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kacangoven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR On Royal Medditeranean

So never make it JKY or Deyi just because I did not have the time. Instead I went to the Sauna in my hotel twice.

For non-Chinese speaker, the front desk does not speaks any English, but once you are in sofa lounge, some of the mamasan or papasan does speaks okay English.

The first time I went there, I ask for Thai Massage, not even sure what is the different between Thai and Chinese massage. I got a girl who speaks little English, but good enough. This girl is awesome! I got a boob job from here! She might not have the best body (6/10), but her attitude is great (10/10), face is okay (7/10). She knows to create the atmosphere.

The second time I ask for a Japanese massage. Got a different girl (which I regret, should've ask the girl from yesterday). This time the girl is uglier, and the service is more mechanical with HJ in the end.

Sorry if my FR is a bit sloppy.
Old 06-08-2013, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 21
hearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
You can try 尚水 at 马场路, 地中海酒店 at 岗顶...

For SZ, i strongly recommend 水景云天 for their 松腿, get a small room for yourself, get the girl in, if the looks is what you like, then tell her u want to 松腿 for 3 hours... 三个钟.. she will sensually massage your thigh for your, rubbing your balls and shaft for the whole duration and then jerk you off! Sometimes when my mood is good, i cum like 3 times during that 3 hours... Damn shiok... Too bad spas in GZ doesn't have this service..
Bro, so for 松腿 got to go to SZ?
GZ don't have?...
Can go for 1 hr instead of 3 hr?

On 尚水 at 马场路, do you mean 尚水国际水疗会馆 at 黄埔大道西668号跑马场内 (近太阳新天地)?

What is your experience with both 尚水 and 地中海酒店 ?
how much damage for the happy ending?
Old 06-08-2013, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
decove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Updates for Huang Qi!

Raids are going on again... All the Saunas there are closed for this period of time... Only operating on is Yi Bo Wan, but only if you call the managers and they bring you in from the back door....

They are opened only till 11.30pm daily for now as there was a raid just 2 days ago, where the Gong An raided Yi Bo Wan and a customer was caught in the room with the girl, photos were taken, but the guy was released in the end...

According to the girl i took last night, the Gong An are not Guangzhou Gong An, but from other provinces, probably from the Top.. Even the Foshan Gong An were not aware of the raid that took place...

I guess for the time being, its better to stay clear of Foshan for a while.. Last night when bonking the girl also scared scared.. The girl even more gan cheong than me!
You are right bro. Even residents of Foshan are staying clear of all saunas now.

My contact who is a resident of Foshan told me most of the saunas he frequent are closed.

So please stay clear for the time being.
Old 06-08-2013, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hearthrob View Post
Bro, so for 松腿 got to go to SZ?
GZ don't have?...
Can go for 1 hr instead of 3 hr?

On 尚水 at 马场路, do you mean 尚水国际水疗会馆 at 黄埔大道西668号跑马场内 (近太阳新天地)?

What is your experience with both 尚水 and 地中海酒店 ?
how much damage for the happy ending?
Yup, 松腿 only SZ saunas here... GZ dun have.. You can opt for 1 hour, but the girl will not jerk you off.. instead, she will keep teasing your balls and make sure you add on another hour... IF you tell her immediately when she starts her service, that you are going for 2 - 3 hours, the service attitude will be different and she will be happier for jerk you off immediately if u want, then followed by sensual massage on your balls and dicky again, and go for 1 or 2 more shots...

Yes, 尚水 is the one you posted.. The quality oif the girls there are getting worse and the service kindda sucks now.. I prefer 地中海酒店 now... Tried a couple of new girls there recently... 209, 100... 209 from Sze Chuan, busty and chatty...

Both places are about the same place, expect to pay around 500++ for massage with happy ending...
Old 06-08-2013, 05:29 PM
Samster

Re: FR On Royal Medditeranean

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacangoven View Post
So never make it JKY or Deyi just because I did not have the time. Instead I went to the Sauna in my hotel twice.

For non-Chinese speaker, the front desk does not speaks any English, but once you are in sofa lounge, some of the mamasan or papasan does speaks okay English.

The first time I went there, I ask for Thai Massage, not even sure what is the different between Thai and Chinese massage. I got a girl who speaks little English, but good enough. This girl is awesome! I got a boob job from here! She might not have the best body (6/10), but her attitude is great (10/10), face is okay (7/10). She knows to create the atmosphere.

The second time I ask for a Japanese massage. Got a different girl (which I regret, should've ask the girl from yesterday). This time the girl is uglier, and the service is more mechanical with HJ in the end.

Sorry if my FR is a bit sloppy.
Which hotel is that??
Old 08-08-2013, 01:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Darius is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

世外桃源水疗, was recommended this for overnight spa. Name in English? Any other 24 hour spa that I can sleep over?
Old 10-08-2013, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 21
hearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yup, 松腿 only SZ saunas here... GZ dun have.. You can opt for 1 hour, but the girl will not jerk you off.. instead, she will keep teasing your balls and make sure you add on another hour... IF you tell her immediately when she starts her service, that you are going for 2 - 3 hours, the service attitude will be different and she will be happier for jerk you off immediately if u want, then followed by sensual massage on your balls and dicky again, and go for 1 or 2 more shots...

Yes, 尚水 is the one you posted.. The quality oif the girls there are getting worse and the service kindda sucks now.. I prefer 地中海酒店 now... Tried a couple of new girls there recently... 209, 100... 209 from Sze Chuan, busty and chatty...

Both places are about the same place, expect to pay around 500++ for massage with happy ending...
Awesome, thank you bro! I caled 地中海酒店, and was told 90mins massage cost 428rmb+10%, does that mean tips for happy ending is 100rmb? ;-))

Last edited by hearthrob; 10-08-2013 at 04:56 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1