The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 3
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Well, you got my name wrong for a start.

Not sure what you mean by spamming but it just shows that I’m active.. sorry to offend you. I’ll try my best to keep my comments to myself, no promises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klick View Post
Jasse, can you please stop spamming the forum and this thread, its getting intolerable
Old 22-07-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 13
Suharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
Well, you got my name wrong for a start.

Not sure what you mean by spamming but it just shows that I’m active.. sorry to offend you. I’ll try my best to keep my comments to myself, no promises.
Bapak also cannot stand your spamming of every different thread, bapak open any thread, also your post there, you flood whole forum with your nonsense

Bapak also starting to think you perempuan tipu (fake female)
Old 22-07-2022, 01:38 AM
Samster

I don’t quite understand why being active is a problem in a forum. Isn’t a forum a space for people to post and react to posts too?

I don’t mean to make you uncomfortable, Bapak. I don’t think my responses were nonsense since they were responded in relation to the quote. Sometimes I posted a reply based on how I felt reading the thread, sometimes I am replying to someone who has quoted me. I don’t find anything wrong in doing that. Perhaps you could explain more why my posts are making you and Klick unhappy?

Also, I wouldn’t waste my time on this forum, responding to posts and PM’s on topics I find interesting and people I want to chat with. I don’t think we should be restricted to do so.. sorry if I offended you both, or anyone else in any way.

With this forum being male dominated, I can tell why you think like that. So I will leave that up to you to decide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suharto View Post
Bapak also cannot stand your spamming of every different thread, bapak open any thread, also your post there, you flood whole forum with your nonsense

Old 22-07-2022, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
BrandAyam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I don’t quite understand why being active is a problem in a forum
You are not being active but spamming the entire forum with nonsensical replies, please i beg you, stop your spamming already, you are destroying
the experience for everyone, please stop, i beg you
Old 22-07-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

what experience are you looking for besides telling others to stop spamming the forum? By the way, I wasn’t spamming the whole forum, I only reply selected threads which I feel I have an interest in.

Feels to me that you are the same person so I’m not going to “spam” the forum by replying further to anymore of your replies. (: but I’m going to just do what I wanna do here and ignore you.

To everyone else out there, if I have offended you in any way, sorry ]
Old 22-07-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

LOL Suharto she fake no fake i think in one of the post some have seen her before ah bang

well cannot denied she make the forum more lively maybe overwhelm alittle

relax?

Quote:

Old 22-07-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12644 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don’t quite understand why being active is a problem in a forum. Isn’t a forum a space for people to post and react to posts too?

I don’t mean to make you uncomfortable, Bapak. I don’t think my responses were nonsense since they were responded in relation to the quote. Sometimes I posted a reply based on how I felt reading the thread, sometimes I am replying to someone who has quoted me. I don’t find anything wrong in doing that. Perhaps you could explain more why my posts are making you and Klick unhappy?

Also, I wouldn’t waste my time on this forum, responding to posts and PM’s on topics I find interesting and people I want to chat with. I don’t think we should be restricted to do so.. sorry if I offended you both, or anyone else in any way.

With this forum being male dominated, I can tell why you think like that. So I will leave that up to you to decide.
Continue to post as you wish and imho only the BOSS OF THE FORUM can decide.

Quote:

Talking from my experience :

Goodness it is a zap-free zone and a SEX FORUM which everyone is free to express and fantasy about male-female activities. Who wants to know your true identity ? No need , right

No offence, Bro
Old 22-07-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just saw this LOL. Bad uncle uhhh.
Hahaha! To bad I not the uncle who saw your neh neh and pussy

And Sis Jasee just continue to post.Don't bother of other comments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klick View Post
Jasse, can you please stop spamming the forum and this thread, its getting intolerable
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandAyam View Post
You are not being active but spamming the entire forum with nonsensical replies, please i beg you, stop your spamming already, you are destroying
the experience for everyone, please stop, i beg you
Hello Klick, Suharto & BrandAyam,
If you don't like her post.
Just click the ignore icon to ignore her post.Thanks!

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 22-07-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

I also no chance to see her neh neh and pussy so sad no time to camp at 313

LOL the best always so help to ppl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Hahaha! To bad I not the uncle who saw your neh neh and pussy

And Sis Jasee just continue to post.Don't bother of other comments.

Hello Klick, Suharto & BrandAyam,
If you don't like her post.
Just click the ignore icon to ignore her post.Thanks!

Old 22-07-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1958 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42979 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
I also no chance to see her neh neh and pussy so sad no time to camp at 313

LOL the best always so help to ppl
So glad to know bro acid is a kind soul ...always helping others like me ..i also so sad, no chance to see her neh neh n pussy n no time to camp at Somerset 313 today to join the other 2 bros to beo sis Jasee doing her shopping

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 22-07-2022 at 11:34 AM.
Old 22-07-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

LOL bro i where got help u don't sad la maybe u ask her she will show u leh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So glad to know bro acid is a kind soul ...always helping others like me ..i also so sad, no chance to see her neh neh n pussy n no time to camp at Somerset 313 today to join the other 2 bros to beo sis Jasee
Old 22-07-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1958 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42979 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
LOL bro i where got help u don't sad la maybe u ask her she will show u leh
Lol...don't be mistaken bro...i know u won't help me...read carefully hor..wat i mean is i m like u always helping pple in need like sis Jasee

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-07-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

LOL mis-interpretation PS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Lol...don't be mistaken bro...i know u won't help me...read carefully hor..wat i mean is i m like u always helping pple in need like sis Jasee
Old 22-07-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just do whatever you deem fit .

Fuck those who thinks otherwise

Old 22-07-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!

Went for holiday in villa , sil bathing in one bedroom upstair. Half the wall is glass with frosted. Happen to go in take something in the room and can see the whole body but no clear
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1