The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2013, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Long time didnt up here liao! How r u guys?

Wow page 1220 roi ha? Good work guys! Lol
why no contribution from u
Old 18-07-2013, 09:26 AM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Something to ask from the guys here

Is nomination require for vietnam property or money put in vietnam bank if something happen to a vietnamese?

If no need nomination,can the singaporean child claim if something happen to her vietnamese mother?

If the singaporean child cannot claim,those property and bank money will go to who?
Old 18-07-2013, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 14
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
why no contribution from u
As i said, long time no up here liao, how to contribute?
Old 18-07-2013, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is nomination require for vietnam property or money put in vietnam bank if something happen to a vietnamese?

If no need nomination,can the singaporean child claim if something happen to her vietnamese mother?

If the singaporean child cannot claim,those property and bank money will go to who?
i think you need a Vn lawyer...dun think you can simply ask anyone here concern your questions...even anyone answer you here you still need to confirm with a Vn lawyer...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 18-07-2013, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
i think you need a Vn lawyer...dun think you can simply ask anyone here concern your questions...even anyone answer you here you still need to confirm with a Vn lawyer...
was wondering maybe any bro who have done this before can share if not like what u say,check with vn lawyer
Old 18-07-2013, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Domant account and property will go back to the State. It is always good to have a will else complications will occur.

If no will, the asset will be awarded accordingly to laws of intestate succession in Vietnam.

Without a will in Vietnam, the matters will complicate, deceased parents, adopted parents, adopted kid can claim part of the asset and also go to the court to contest the SG kid of neglecting his obligation to care for the deceased.

The property will be sold and the cash can be inherited by foreigner.

The best is still look for a lawyer which dun cost much for advice and prepare a will legally....
Old 18-07-2013, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Domant account and property will go back to the State. It is always good to have a will else complications will occur.

If no will, the asset will be awarded accordingly to laws of intestate succession in Vietnam.

Without a will in Vietnam, the matters will complicate, deceased parents, adopted parents, adopted kid can claim part of the asset and also go to the court to contest the SG kid of neglecting his obligation to care for the deceased.
The property will be sold and the cash can be inherited by foreigner.

The best is still look for a lawyer which dun cost much for advice and prepare a will legally....
Thanks bro,great info from you.Indeed it sound super complicated cos even deceased people can claim

Even sg kid will be involve in neglecting his obligation to care for the deceased

Thanks anyway,hope that this info also benefit those bro who might think of this next time
Old 18-07-2013, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro,great info from you.Indeed it sound super complicated cos even deceased people can claim
I meant parents of the deceased n not parents who had passed away

Quote:
Even sg kid will be involve in neglecting his obligation to care for the deceased
This is the main reason why a will is good for those with asset else bro, sis and whoever will see one another in court but sometime with a will also sibling still see one another in court.

the wife, husband, father, mother, adoptive father, adoptive mother, child and adopted child of the deceased person can inherit the asset.
Old 19-07-2013, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
So when can I hear your singing?
u NO jio .. how to go sing give u hear ?

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 19-07-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
My bx also surprise neither can I speak or sing vietnamese, but why I love to eat Viet 'food' so much
Your Reply Total NoT Sync ... Language vs Food

I also cannot Sing or Speak Tamil BUT dun why I Love to Eat Indian Food

No wonder your reputation from many + to now negative 4 ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 19-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Your Reply Total NoT Sync ... Language vs Food:

I also cannot Sing or Speak Tamil BUT dun why I Love to Eat Indian Food

No wonder your reputation from many + to now negative 4
Be it sing, speak or food , overall it still part of viet culture so more or less is Sync

To me, reputation is secondary nothing to lose wat, most importantly are keeping this rare viet thread on-going & not let it died off, be it talking cock, serious sharing, stories telling, etc, I believe all with Viet bx will interest to go into this thread to get enlighten. By the way, are u one of them whose zapped me, can u turn me to positive
Old 20-07-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Be it sing, speak or food , overall it still part of viet culture so more or less is Sync

To me, reputation is secondary nothing to lose wat, most importantly are keeping this rare viet thread on-going & not let it died off, be it talking cock, serious sharing, stories telling, etc, I believe all with Viet bx will interest to go into this thread to get enlighten. By the way, are u one of them whose zapped me, can u turn me to positive
I can't remember if I zapped u or upz u ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 20-07-2013, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:

I up u my 4 points to make you positive again.

Swee bo

Lucky I have 4 points just nice to turn u to Zero haha
Old 20-07-2013, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:

Swee bo

u ask shy whether can up u his 8 points so that you can start with 8 points or not lah,like that also good luck for u what

HUAT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 23-07-2013, 01:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Swee bo

Bro GQ,

Kam sai, kam sai, at last out of moderation, will continue to share on this meaning thread
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1