The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2009, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Name: Boa
Venue: Tender Touch
Origin: Seoul, Korea
Age: Didn’t ask but look very young, those cute cute type...Like a High Sch gal
Body: Slim + Petite
Boobies: 30B (soft to squeeze)
Cathbath: 8/10 (took efforts in covering all areas)
BBBJ: 8/10 (really made every efforts to suck it all down)
FJ: 8/10 (tight pussy and do whatever it takes)
GFE: 8/10 (chatty, heaps of kissing and hugging and friendly too)

Overall: Boa is not really a looker (glam Korean look like some of those you see @ Tope) but she make it up with her cute young school gal look and very easy going friendly nature.

Just like Tina, she made all efforts in pleasing her customers and does whatever it takes to bring them back again. Even on my first encounter, she made me felt like as if she knew me forever and act like a long lost girl friend I never had...Heaps of hugging, cuddling and kissing.

Sex was good and BBBJ was fantastic...What else can you ask for?!

NB: Kindly take into account, Tender Touch is a suburban joint and it’s cheaper, hence the girl in term of look wise can be of a lower standard than those in the premiere areas.
Old 07-11-2009, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
Steamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went to mid tope today

two ladies caught me eye, one was michelle and the other was natasha, both koreans.

decided to pick michelle cos she was wearing a tight skirt that really revealed her figure, and it was pretty hot.

for those who like super skinny and tight girls, i'd tell you all not to pick michelle, cos she's got really nice curves, and ladies like that normally have a little fat spread around(nicely i might add)

service wise, i'd rate her as average only. no bbbj, no frenching, no 69.
she did give a damn long cbj, and she was on top for a really long time(slightly more than 10 minutes) grinding and pumping away.

after i came, i asked for a massage as the clock ticked down. massage had strength but lacking technique. if you guys want a good bonk and massage, i recommend lucy from MC next door, or boa from 39.

stats :
face : 7/10
body : 8/10(nice curves, slightly fat only, but its a good thing)
boobs : c cups from what i gather, 100% natural, can see them bounce when she's on top
massage 5/10
cbj : 6/10(its a cbj, you can never really feel anything with that cap in the way)
fj : 7/10 spent alot of time on top, quite accomodating to positions, i did her in missionary where i managed to push her knees upto around her head
damage : 180 for 45 mins in the day
rtf prob not, might as well pay the less and get lucy from MC for the same kind of service, and a superb massage.

cant remember who was asking about linda from leona's. saw her today when i went to look-see the area. so that just confirms she's still at leonas
Old 07-11-2009, 07:42 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamboat View Post
service wise, i'd rate her as average only. no bbbj, no frenching, no 69...

No BBBJ? Really? Coz I did got them (saw her twice before)

Quote:
cant remember who was asking about linda from leona's. saw her today when i went to look-see the area. so that just confirms she's still at leonas

I was Was she working the Day or Nite shift?
Old 07-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
Steamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ML only open at night on weekdays.

i was there today, saw linda around 3pm.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
kyliegirl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just comparing the Korean girls on Tope street and the Thai girls on City Road.
I like the girls on Tope street as the idea of having all 5-10 girls walk out at once is a lot more of a turn on than the idea of having one girl walk out as a time.
How do you guys like to choose girls???
Old 08-11-2009, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
ML only open at night on weekdays.

i was there today, saw linda around 3pm.

Thank you Sir
Old 08-11-2009, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
DouX_X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thought they have new management now and open at 2pm???
But thanks anyways
Old 08-11-2009, 09:39 PM
Samster

Name: Hitomi
Venue: 43 tope
Origin: Canada (she's half jap)
Look: 7/10 (typical japanese/asian looking
Body: Slim curvy
Boobies: 32B (soft)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 7/10 she didnt wan to turn up to work today, so overall just satisfy
GFE: 7.5/10 (you can go down on her, DFK, DATY, she licks your back door too!!!)

She speaks perfect english, very slim, young and hot! wasnt as good as what I got told. but her cat bath is very very erotic!!!
will I go back? maybe I'll try another jap girl next time!
Old 09-11-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouX_X View Post
She speaks perfect english, very slim, young and hot! wasnt as good as what I got told. but her cat bath is very very erotic!!!

WoW!!! Even after all those...You still only rated her "wasn't as good as what you were told"...You must have high standard

NB: I have not try her beforeee btw
Old 09-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rubber69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
what day did you go? seems i can never find her working on thursdays or fridays.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bongjames09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Merlion View Post
Hey guys came across the forum recently :-)
Happy to share of two privates...
Haven't visited her but 'Honey' on cracker sounded great...23yo Japanese girl

[email protected]
Phone: 0450859579
Anybody had an experience with honey?
I just had a session with her and it is very bad experience, don't know if it is okay that I told you guys because it will hurt her reputation.

As I can say, please be very carefull of your belongings if you want to have a session with her.
I hope what happened to me today, will never happened anymore as I called her again and advised her already don't ever do this to people if she doesn't want to get into trouble. It is just being me today, I let her go and it is not because I am stupid. I am being nice to her because I still have my heart.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongjames09 View Post
I just had a session with her and it is very bad experience

Please explain...
Old 11-11-2009, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber69 View Post
what day did you go? seems i can never find her working on thursdays or fridays.
I went there on Sunday...its hard to catch her anyways. ring before you go and she usually come after 8pm
Old 11-11-2009, 07:57 PM
Samster

Name: Linda
Origin: Taiwan
Look: 6/10 (lian looking...reminded me of those Taiwan betel nut girl)
Body: 7.5/10 (slim)
Skin: 9/10 (silky smooth and soft)
Boobies: 32B (with padded bra initially look like 33B)
AR: 7/10 (good enuff efforts)
Frenching: 5/10 (a little too rough for my liking)
BBBJ: 7/10 (good suction and strokes with CIM)

Overall: 7/10 – Linda is a typical Taiwanese girl who English isn’t that good. Communication was a big issue as she constantly made efforts to chat and always apologising for her poor English.

She gave a decent Catbath followed by a loooong AR. She really worked her tongue around and into your arsehole and the forceful tongue of hers almost made my tummy ache. LOL!

Linda initiates heaps of frenching but it was too forceful for my liking somehow. As all I wanted was to give her all famous BBBJ with CIM a go, I told her I will opt for that instead this time and she gladly obliged.

The pressure was good as well the combo of her hand job. Flipping her over, while I fingered her pussy (btw, she allowed you to have a feast in there too). Her skin was silky smooth as I ran my hand up from cute bottom to her soft B cup boobies.

CIM soon after and she made sure that none of the mojo was wasted by sucking up every single drop of the fineee man juice outta me. After a quick clean up, she even helped me for a quick wash up in the shower. Although the service was good, somehow, it’s one of those cases where we didn’t really click. So maybe will not RTF.

NB: Below are eg of the Betel Nut Girls and not Linda (for those who dunno what Im talking about)

Old 11-11-2009, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
skirtchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
[COLOR="Blue"]Name: Linda
Damn bro I was there as well about 630 wanted to drop to ML if no one at tope caught my eye. Yoyo was there but busy... i wanted to wait but went for Michelle instead because of her flaming hair ^^ FR to follow

I'll try again next time. I never been to taiwan but my a girl friend of mine told me about the Betel Girls and your pictures is exactly what I imagined they are like.

Quote:
Venue: 43 tope
Origin: Canada (she's half jap)

She is no way Jap, Her japanese is so bad probably learned from movies or drama that she watched... Her service is nothing to be proud of as her body is quite stiff in my opinion. But what she lacked and make it up in her GFE, I went back to her again and again. I didn't know she offer DFK and arse rimming on first timer... it seems she knows how to play her game now to get return visits. It was certainly not the case when he first started

If you want Japanese go for Shu Shu at 39... She is the real deal but she is not much of a catch though in terms of looks and service.

Quote:
went to mid tope today

two ladies caught me eye, one was michelle and the other was natasha, both koreans.

decided to pick michelle cos she was wearing a tight skirt that really revealed her figure, and it was pretty hot.

rtf prob not, might as well pay the less and get lucy from MC for the same kind of service, and a superb massage.

Thanks bro it was me. Shame you do not enjoy Michelle. I rate her as high as I rate Lucy from MC. Michelle you get BBBJ, Lucy you get nice massage.... Just Lucy's boobs is soooo fake mannnnnn but she is so pretty, prettier than Michelle in my taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber69 View Post
She is off atm. *cough* period *cough*
ring ahead to see if she is working you probably have to que for her as she is quite popular. a lot of the time you won't see her on line up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongjames09 View Post
I just had a session with her and it is very bad experience, don't know if it is okay that I told you guys because it will hurt her reputation.

As I can say, please be very carefull of your belongings if you want to have a session with her.
Bro I feel for you. I had the same experience once but I do think that it's probably it's my fault that I forgot abt my watch on the table. I tried calling Honey and email her on those contact details never have any reply.

Can you tell us more about your bad experience please? and more importantly her features as I am looking for a girl called Honey too used to work from ML and Tope but she don't work there anymore. Can you confirm that she is about 165cm, nice fuller body, natural c cup boobs and piercing on her belly button? I want to RTF that Honey I met at Tope. Anyway on to FR......

FR - Michelle

Michelle is one of the first girls that is very popular since I found this page some months ago and starting to frequent Tope joints. She has been off the scene for awhile and it seems just recently came back as another bro reported earlier.

I wanted Yoyo but when I saw her I think she is stunning with that long bright red hair and her boobies is definitely eye catching. I wait her in the room till she arrived and then we strip and take shower together. After that she asked me to turn around which I refused... I just testing her what would she do if I break the SOP. She plays along with it and I think her GFE is very good right since the start.

She still gave me cat bath and a long BBBJ. FJ is quite good too, she moans a bit which is rather confusing, I am gonna be honest that my little brother is nothing to be proud off so I don't think she will enjoying it much, however her moaning doesn't seems fake even though I am pretty sure it's probably is...

Anyway she work hard and drive you to play harder which is nice to see. We joked a lot play a lot laugh a lot. Her English is quite good, one of the best I seen at Tope

Overall:

Face: 7.5 (I think she is beautiful but slightly older mature type -0.5)
Body: 8.5 (Her body is stunning, nice fuller type body and big natural boobs eventhough it is a bit sagging for my liking -0.5)
BBBJ: 8 (Good wet with powerful suction)
FJ: 8 (driving you forward and moans doesn't feel fake+++)
GFE: 8 (no kissing though -0.5)
RTF: Yes, I feel this is one of the girl who would give you more and more after each visit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1