The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-01-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Nick023 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Promised her a MR for her:Nikka
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=585894

Operates from a dedicated studio apartment in Potong area. Accessible by bus and MRT. Drivers can park in side compound although limited lots. No security guard, gate opened from unit after verification. Get massaged without fear of raid or meeting another bro

Room is very clean and pleasent. Soft lights, with dedicated massage bed, music and aromatherapy burner. Clean linen and sheet provided for each customer. I like the atention towards hygiene as cannot stand those ML who reuse towels, pilowcase and sheets over an over again with risk of cross-contamination. I bring my own towels but for this ML, no need.. Note that this address is used strictly for her business as she stays elsewhere with family

Decent massage that got rid of my stiff shoulder and neck. Not piano and at same time, Good for relief of sore and stiff muscles from head down to feet. Better than HC and lup sup massage places. All in an enjoyable and relaxing experience. HJ is standard with top roaming. Boobs are a handful. I was not allowed to go south due to auntie visiting. Maybe with more chemistry and familarity, horizons will widen. Massage was for a full hour, with no interruptions. ML was stripped down to bra and panties for the massage session.

Nikka is a curvy pleasent character MILF in early 30s. Fair and smooth skinned. Sweet heart shaped face with Han chinese features. Makes pleasent talk in Chinese and a bit of English being a long-term PR here.

Overall, recommended for bros who want decent massage in a nice, safe, clean place with happy ending. Go to her for a relaxing session with no worry of hygiene or raids....
Old 23-01-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 10
clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Speaking of luck I guess I must have been really lucky, tried and managed to get a slot to try one of the angpai Miyuki on the day itself!

Don't think she needs a lot of detailed reviews anymore but I can say I liked the session quite a lot!
While I usually try out home visits but this place made me feel comfortable and safe to be frank. Maybe it's the lack of a constant human flow that's attractive plus the security system... Plus she operates alone so no need worry nxt door kena baited. And a clean and spa like feeling to the place, I like!
Anyway it was an excellent session, her massage was good, talking cock with her was fun as she shares interesting stories and to top it off it's refreshing for a local lady (or so she says) to service u.
Looks and figure wise I must say chio and good figure, with ample volume at all the right places. Wished she cld look at me more though to enjoy her pretty face (like her eyes most), maybe not enough chemistry yet.

Overall: 9.5/10. RTM a must! Achieved all that I wanted to enjoy from a ML I must say

P.S while she may seem to have v packed appointments I think sometimes u can try see if she may have empty slots on some days becos bros may just cancel their appt like in my case. Just pray for your luck!
Good MR bro !

This is the reason why I kept going back to Miyuki regularly and Hope, not only for their beautiful looks , body figure and service.
Old 23-01-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith123456 View Post
So much talk of being bao-ed lately. Is it the time of the year? Macham post-Christmas loneliness makes people wanna pop the question? Lol...
Going by some bros' reasoning here, whether a ML requires advanced booking or is able to accommodate same day booking gives rise to suspicion of being "bao-ed"...so practically all MLs are suspected of being someone's gf / mistress. Just stay home n pcc then
Old 24-01-2016, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 12
lostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Shenhua Pinky aka LTD Peony

Read from 1 of the bro FR report that she learned her massage and juagen skills from Rose who is the Ang pai of YF. Mai tu liao, quick went to book 1 session with her.

Looks: 8.5/10 Real person is prettier than photos. Classic chinese princess look
Massage: 9/10 If you like YF and her girls, then she is definitely same class as them. I can really feel the difference after the juagen. Cause the release took quite awhile to come out.
Juagen: 10/10 1 of the best i have ever tried

Lastly i wanna say, she is purely giving a massage service and proper juagen. 1 of the best massage i have tired in many years.
Faster book her before she go back on the 27th Jan.
Old 24-01-2016, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Last edited by abcchinese8inch; 25-01-2016 at 11:28 AM.
Old 24-01-2016, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
janu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks, Chief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
There you go... haven't visited before but profile and pics look similar:
https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=13265373
Old 24-01-2016, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
janu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wen Wen

She looked lovely so I called. I said no massage, can you make love? She said we have to meet first. A minute later she sms'd me her address. She loved my clean shaven erect cock and balls and started licking me top to bottom, etc. Few minutes was all I could tahan. Got her to lie down. Caressed and massaged her boobs, arms, legs, parted thighs, etc. Chatted later. She's here till July. Beautiful body, no bad odours.
Old 24-01-2016, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
vernicetrader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Want to write a MR for Sydney even though she has RTC and not sure will be back or not. Hope she will. Asked her during the session and she said maybe, not confirmed yet, so still have hope, though it's just 50-50

Booked the first slot of the day a few days before she left. Location was quite good, but underestimated the distance from MRT so ended up arriving 5 mins late.

Nice condo with no sign in required. She stayed in 1 floor, so quite private. Bathroom was next to bedroom, and quite well furnished.

Welcome me at the door, and gave me towel to wash up while she prepared the bed for massage.

Shower alone, no big deal.

Her massage skill was quite good. She said she learnt massage from her friend. With self study, this quality is considered quite satisfactory. And she really put efforts into it. Felt very relaxed and almost slept.

HJ was provided with me on all four and she behind me. She asked me to kneel, not sure why but still obliged. Ended up shooting in that position after a few minutes. Don't quite like that position, because I could not see her, or touch her. Next time if she comes back, surely will ask her to lie beside me instead

Her face is quite pretty, even with only light eye makeup. She said she got allergy so could not do much makeup. Her boobs are really small. Throughout the whole session she was in bra and panty. Did not remove her bra at all, but I also did not ask since seem like nothing much there to play with anyway.

After shooting, she asked me to wash up again why she cleaned the bed. The she asked me to lie on my back and gave me another good massage with a head massage as well. Feeling really refreshed.

One more plus point is her English is quite good so we had no problem chatting during the session. She said she learnt English herself. This girl really has a good brain.

Overall, it was a pleasant experience. Will come back again for the massage if she returns. On the way out, seeing Kaylee on the staircase (she stayed right above Sydney). She is really beautiful, SYT and with beautiful figure. Too bad she also RTC. Hope both of them will come back soon, maybe after CNY
Old 24-01-2016, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
No, she has a lot of RTM customers, mainly from the HC Dome.
i did msg her, and again all my favorite slot occupied...
Old 24-01-2016, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
Going by some bros' reasoning here, whether a ML requires advanced booking or is able to accommodate same day booking gives rise to suspicion of being "bao-ed"...so practically all MLs are suspected of being someone's gf / mistress. Just stay home n pcc then
Agree with what you said.
There are people who like to talk nonsense or write irresponsibly. Just ignore those keyboard warriors.
Old 24-01-2016, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
OMG888999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
Agreed with bro metalslug, we just paid n enjoy the services those mls provided. Why care about they r being bao-ed
Old 24-01-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 14
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcchinese8inch View Post
I think the bro who zap u think that u overrate helen.
Certain part u say was true, but some are way too much. I know cause i went to her 2 time last week lol.

Link to her page: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=577479

The first time i went, her gfe gaogao like a shy girl but know how to keep conversation with me.

But my 2nd visit not so much, maybe we already know each other.
First glance on bro scandalz mr my feeling is its too long..... so didnt spend time to read and skip.
Old 24-01-2016, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7979 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wen Wen

So was your session an HJ or FJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by janu View Post
She looked lovely so I called. I said no massage, can you make love? She said we have to meet first. A minute later she sms'd me her address. She loved my clean shaven erect cock and balls and started licking me top to bottom, etc. Few minutes was all I could tahan. Got her to lie down. Caressed and massaged her boobs, arms, legs, parted thighs, etc. Chatted later. She's here till July. Beautiful body, no bad odours.
Old 24-01-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2432 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wen Wen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
So was your session an HJ or FJ?
Yea I was wondering about that. She's only listed as an ML as far as I know.
Old 24-01-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
fictore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-yue-er-massage/

One of the best services I have ever experienced! She's really slutty and she really makes you feel at home. Her massage was pretty solid and i especially liked it when she focused on my tailbone area, which is surprisingly erotic.

The highlight for me was the awesome JG/HJ! Dam it's the first time I experienced such a thorough and exciting one! She was so cruel, playing with me yet never letting me surrender... My heart was beating so fast throughout the JG/HJ experience! Throughout the whole experience, I was like up in heaven then down to hell.

She told me, JG is like that. which i have no idea, it can be so torturing yet so enjoying. Kinda pervert of me to think in such a way.

Will go back for more. Hahaha.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1