The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 04-07-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Keiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Dh Zoe look Chio anyone tried ?
Old 04-07-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 13
theboy00 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertheboy00 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertheboy00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko104 View Post
Dh Zoe look Chio anyone tried ?
Zoe from cumhome?
Old 04-07-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Eatshagsleep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cherry from SiamAngels.

Okt was great. Prompt. Questions answered and directions given was clear as crystal.

Was asking for Yuma but couldnt make it in time ao Okt recommended Cherry instead. She does look good too and Okt assured me her services are top notch on par with Yuma. And he was spot on.

IMO looks better in person. Very bubbly and chatty. Love the non commercial feel. Easy ro break the ice. We chatted quite awhile before I opted to shower alone because she just showered. Nonetheless. Frenching was great. Her Bbj was awesome. Her gfe was 10/10. Think its the chemistry coz i often Thailand and associated alot of things Thai thus the great gfe. Wasted coz i only get to finish 1 shot and had to rush back office! But im definitely gonna RTF this awesome lady.

Okt... thanks for the arrangement.
Old 04-07-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Keiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Devil house!
Old 04-07-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatshagsleep View Post
FR for Cherry from SiamAngels.

Okt was great. Prompt. Questions answered and directions given was clear as crystal.

Was asking for Yuma but couldnt make it in time ao Okt recommended Cherry instead. She does look good too and Okt assured me her services are top notch on par with Yuma. And he was spot on.

IMO looks better in person. Very bubbly and chatty. Love the non commercial feel. Easy ro break the ice. We chatted quite awhile before I opted to shower alone because she just showered. Nonetheless. Frenching was great. Her Bbj was awesome. Her gfe was 10/10. Think its the chemistry coz i often Thailand and associated alot of things Thai thus the great gfe. Wasted coz i only get to finish 1 shot and had to rush back office! But im definitely gonna RTF this awesome lady.

Okt... thanks for the arrangement.
Aiyo, really wasted. But that just means i get to enjoy yuma 5555
Old 04-07-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
IGoFast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, not an FR but a trivial question. What are your opinions on the time? E.G. if you shot twice in 60 min and have 30 min left. What do you or would you do with the remaining time? Might be a silly question but just now i have about 20 mins left so i wanted to lepak abit before going home ( i already wore my pants so to show im not trying to take advantage after 2 shots ) but was told that alr 2 shots so must leave by the gal. The svc was good and im not complaining as i left no problem. Maybe it was OKT advice or so she can get more customers?
Old 04-07-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

FR for Yuma from Siam Angels

She is back from on tour in taiwan and she picked up quite a bit of chinese. She also has slimmed down from the previous time i bonked her. She is a milf, small tummy and darker skin so discount from the pictures above, but her ass and boobs are real, what you see is what you get. Boob and ass lovers fall in! Also she showed me some pictures of her friends coming soon supposedly. They. Are. Hot.

Since this is an rtf FR, wont give numbers just the experience.

Frenching: hell yeah, from the moment i entered the door and all the way till i was at the door. Her frenching is very aggressive and sensual.
Painting/fingering: responsive, had fun when she grinded and grinded and then pulls my head up after she cum to french me. So hot.
BBBJ: she is so good that i cim within 5 mins, she deepthroat and tease until i buay tahan, ask her to turn around and 69 but still cannot take it. Lick from your ahole to your balls and play with them.
FJ: went on to do doggy, against the wall and moved onto AJ in doggy, she definitely feels it a lot more in her ass than vagina in my opinion. A naughty milf, i love it. Couldnt come with condom so end with bbbj and cim.

If you are looking for someone with experience and a great attitude "whatever you want baby" kind of commando service, dont miss yuma. She was the first i bonked at siam angels and still my best bonk of the year.

Also, can anyone recommend which condoms have more feel? Okamoto orchid ultra thin good anot? I see at 7-11 for $10.
Old 04-07-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
BeastIncarnate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Kaylee from Emmanuelle.

Ratings for Kaylee.

Looks : 100% similar to the ones shown.
Boobs : C cup. Not Natural but nice for visual.
Frenching : Yes. Passionately, though it is wise to note that this could be subjected to your chemistry with her.
BBBJ : Can't gauge as it was only for a short while.
FJ : KY applied. Very open to position changes.
GFE : 9/10 for me. Very friendly and bubbly making it an enjoyable session for me. Comprehensible English.
RTF : Yes! Evelyn looks tempting too. 😅

Ratings for OKT.

Pros : Quite responsive in booking confirmation. Helpful in answering to my queries.

Cons : Poor time management for the ladies.
I had booked a 90mins slot from 1930hrs to 2100hrs. Prior to showering, I was told by Kaylee that she have another bro coming at 2100hrs. Thus session was a bit rushed. Though that didnt affect her service, I think it would be good for both the lady and the customer to have some buffer time after a session.

Old 04-07-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post

FR for Yuma from Siam Angels

She is back from on tour in taiwan and she picked up quite a bit of chinese. She also has slimmed down from the previous time i bonked her. She is a milf, small tummy and darker skin so discount from the pictures above, but her ass and boobs are real, what you see is what you get. Boob and ass lovers fall in! Also she showed me some pictures of her friends coming soon supposedly. They. Are. Hot.

Since this is an rtf FR, wont give numbers just the experience.

Frenching: hell yeah, from the moment i entered the door and all the way till i was at the door. Her frenching is very aggressive and sensual.
Painting/fingering: responsive, had fun when she grinded and grinded and then pulls my head up after she cum to french me. So hot.
BBBJ: she is so good that i cim within 5 mins, she deepthroat and tease until i buay tahan, ask her to turn around and 69 but still cannot take it. Lick from your ahole to your balls and play with them.
FJ: went on to do doggy, against the wall and moved onto AJ in doggy, she definitely feels it a lot more in her ass than vagina in my opinion. A naughty milf, i love it. Couldnt come with condom so end with bbbj and cim.

If you are looking for someone with experience and a great attitude "whatever you want baby" kind of commando service, dont miss yuma. She was the first i bonked at siam angels and still my best bonk of the year.

Also, can anyone recommend which condoms have more feel? Okamoto orchid ultra thin good anot? I see at 7-11 for $10.
ya okmoto thin..like never wear like this haha...expensive condom but good
Old 04-07-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGoFast View Post
Bros, not an FR but a trivial question. What are your opinions on the time? E.G. if you shot twice in 60 min and have 30 min left. What do you or would you do with the remaining time? Might be a silly question but just now i have about 20 mins left so i wanted to lepak abit before going home ( i already wore my pants so to show im not trying to take advantage after 2 shots ) but was told that alr 2 shots so must leave by the gal. The svc was good and im not complaining as i left no problem. Maybe it was OKT advice or so she can get more customers?
usually i buy food for girls when i go for a bonk..if u finish just chill there..when i finish 2 shots girls usually ask me to hug and chit chat awhile,some even massage for me though...girl rush u mean no gfe already lol
Old 04-07-2017, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Queeflotte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
Any idea club sapphire and soi 69 is rebirth of which old one? Now have so many stables see until eyes
Not sure about club sapphire but last year there was a stable that was also called soi69.

Also.. Their new girl Ying looks good
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php...844&highlight=
Old 04-07-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YoloTown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastIncarnate View Post
Cons : Poor time management for the ladies.
I had booked a 90mins slot from 1930hrs to 2100hrs. Prior to showering, I was told by Kaylee that she have another bro coming at 2100hrs. Thus session was a bit rushed. Though that didnt affect her service, I think it would be good for both the lady and the customer to have some buffer time after a session.

Regarding the stable , I really want to agree on it.
Your experience is gonna be spoiled no matter what. In worse cases may even make you frustrated.
You will either have to:
-wait before the start of your session, in a common area
-see & be seen by the previous guy (not discreet at all, and awkard?!?)
-know that while waiting, the girl you chose is still ****ing another man
OR:
-during your own session, next guy come already you are rushed/pressured to leave
-spoil mood , not sure if you can still happy ending

or BOTH.

Really problematic stable imo, didnt used to be like this
Old 04-07-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 13
hornyyoungster is one of the Best!hornyyoungster is one of the Best!hornyyoungster is one of the Best!

Took 2nd blood for Chat from TEERUKLOVER yesterday.

Review as follows.

Looks: 9/10 As per pic. Fair white skin with supple soft skin
Body: 8.5/10 Slim tight body with manmade C's & a few tattoos which is not a issue to me.
Catbath: 8/10 Sensual and ticklish feeling she knows her route well.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Wet and good suction like JAV those wet dripping type.
Pussy: 9/10 Nice piece no smell. Sensitive clit and warm wet while fingering. Horny bitch.
Action: 8.5/10 Started off with her riding me on cowgirl position. OMG she can really ride. Doggy her ass is really good to grab. MEATY too.

GFE: 8/10 She is very attentive to all details and take charge of everything like as if i'm a baby. Chatted thru rest time and frenching in between. She's a hell frencher thou. DO not miss her guys. She's here for only 2 weeks!!!. Saw Bibi as well. Looks nice too, Petite body frame and fair too. GND SYT looks.

OKT responsive and detailed in instructions. Discreet location.
Old 04-07-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!

Simple FR on Club Sapphire - Mi

Saw the special low price tag.. Decided to try out..

Condo in the east..
Got female caretaker inside house.. Payment upfront before start of session

Showering alone before and after due to super small cubicle.. =(

Figure thin with little tummy.. B-cup.. Wearing Braces.. Likes to smile..accomodating with no complaints..

Bbbj is quite good.licking the shaft and balls thoroughly.. =)

Minimal Frenching.. likes someone to suck her boobs.. =)

No try fingering and painting.. Not a fan of it..

Finished off with COB with no complaints..

She speaks limited English.. So Bros who know Thai will have more gfe with her..

Lastly.. Good news for Bros particular with hygiene... She showers and brushes teeth before and after session.

Recommended for Bros who like SYT with cfm look.. She's going back on 15th..

So pls take advantage of the special price while it lasts..

RTF: nope.. Trying out other stables.
Old 04-07-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 17
Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!

This is my fr on berry from Emmanuelle55.

Tried her last night.

OKT
response was good and fast and most important gal is same in pic.

Looks
Sweet and innocent gal-next-door look

Body
Slim well figure & Fair & No tattoo

Boobs
Size = B cup

Pussy
Clean hygenic and healthy looking. no smell
Sensitive = Very
Tight = Yes
Wetness Level = HIGH
Fingering = NA