The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-03-2013, 05:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Buay tahan!!! Solid diagram lah bro.....especially loved the 'Does not exist" part....U the champion....Now for Prof Naemlo to give his lecture on diagram pls....555+
Here is the Mandarin version I think professor Naemlo will provide the lecture in Angrit and Chin

Old 07-03-2013, 05:55 AM
Samster

Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Bpai kon diao tam mai bpai mai dai? gua lor? Mai dtong gua! Gu yak bpai! Yaak bpai kor rib bpai... tae waa bpai mai dai loei! yoo Krunthep pak yoo tii ngai krap?

Bangkok Taxis 101
1) You can save Bht50 by taking taxi from Departure Hall driveway but have to fast else traffic controllers will chase taxi away. Poot thai mai dai? No problem, mai mee bpen haa, take out address suitably printed in Thai to show driver.

2) Driver not want turn on meter? Easy... get out and flag another. Somchai not want take your fare? Mai bpen rai Bangkok many taxis want your business.

3) Not take taxi or tuk tuk outside hotel or tourist attractions. They will rip you off! Shopping? Seafood? Massage?

4) RCA from 2am to 3am taxis all flat rate, Bht300, irregardless how near or far in Bangkok. Unless u stay like Thongburi then he probably quote you Bht1,000. So pay up or else order a bowl of post-clubbing kway teow from the many roadside stalls. By the time u finish the drivers would have reverted back to using their meters. Strange but only in RCA u get this. Not at Thonglor, Sukhumvit or Rachada clubbing areas.

5) Rule number 4 also applies to taxis flagged down between 5:30pm to 8pm at Pratunam area. 99% will refuse to use the meter even if u r Thai.

6) Learn to pronounce destinations the Thai way. Central World is "Sen-turn Wurr", Siam Square is just "See-yum".

7) Offering a flat rate to the airport, say Bht300 to Bht400, may not be a good deal. Once this driver drove me all the way via the small roads! He wanted to save on tolls so can earn more luckily traffic light and made it on time. That time poot thai mai dai so learn to speak a bit of Thai helps....

Go = bpai
Expressway = dtang duan or toe waay (toll way)
Taxi meter = mee-ter
Traffic jam = rot dtit
Open = bpert

Go to XXXXXX = Pii bpai XXXXXX krap
Go by expressway = Pii bpai dtang duan krap (usually toll fees borne by you)
Turn on or use the meter = Pii bpert mee-ter krap

Always polite to use "Pii" (senior) to address the driver (even if he looks younger or the same age as u) and end requests with "krap". We will never speak or sound like locals but u can act as if this is not your first time in Bangkok. A lot of people can speak Thai but forget the correct way of speaking it. Helps to lessen the chance of u being literally being taken for a ride.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:23 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Just wake up today at aparment with my girl.
No idea what to do
Old 07-03-2013, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Oil sheikh (aka IMO), yours was a definitive piece on this mini debate on cabbies in Bangers. And good brief on thai speak, so true +555.

On taxi grab on departure flr, it's only my impatience with longish Q (not the bht50). Yo, the flat fee can mean his meandering small roads and save on toll fees.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
No idea what to do
Round 2, morning call or brekkie in bed?
Old 07-03-2013, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
oceanbeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Tks nookie for bringing me to sister club. Had a great time though drunk eventually.
My first time to g club and can see nookie a regular there, seems many people know him.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Today FR on taxi.
Took taxi from 7-11 to my apartment at huai kwang.
Today first so unsure where plus night time.
My girl say take motosai because to near to nobody want pick.
I hailed one and driver okay.

Go round n round many soi cant find my apaprtment.
Driver went out 3 times to ask nearby people.
Finally found and fare was 50 bhat.

I paid him 100 and ask him keep the rest.
You jai dee mak.
Old 07-03-2013, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Bpai kon diao tam mai bpai mai dai? gua lor? Mai dtong gua! Gu yak bpai! Yaak bpai kor rib bpai... tae waa bpai mai dai loei! yoo Krunthep pak yoo tii ngai krap?

Bangkok Taxis 101
1) You can save Bht50 by taking taxi from Departure Hall driveway but have to fast else traffic controllers will chase taxi away. Poot thai mai dai? No problem, mai mee bpen haa, take out address suitably printed in Thai to show driver.

2) Driver not want turn on meter? Easy... get out and flag another. Somchai not want take your fare? Mai bpen rai Bangkok many taxis want your business.

3) Not take taxi or tuk tuk outside hotel or tourist attractions. They will rip you off! Shopping? Seafood? Massage?

4) RCA from 2am to 3am taxis all flat rate, Bht300, irregardless how near or far in Bangkok. Unless u stay like Thongburi then he probably quote you Bht1,000. So pay up or else order a bowl of post-clubbing kway teow from the many roadside stalls. By the time u finish the drivers would have reverted back to using their meters. Strange but only in RCA u get this. Not at Thonglor, Sukhumvit or Rachada clubbing areas.

5) Rule number 4 also applies to taxis flagged down between 5:30pm to 8pm at Pratunam area. 99% will refuse to use the meter even if u r Thai.

6) Learn to pronounce destinations the Thai way. Central World is "Sen-turn Wurr", Siam Square is just "See-yum".

7) Offering a flat rate to the airport, say Bht300 to Bht400, may not be a good deal. Once this driver drove me all the way via the small roads! He wanted to save on tolls so can earn more luckily traffic light and made it on time. That time poot thai mai dai so learn to speak a bit of Thai helps....

Go = bpai
Expressway = dtang duan or toe waay (toll way)
Taxi meter = mee-ter
Traffic jam = rot dtit
Open = bpert

Go to XXXXXX = Pii bpai XXXXXX krap
Go by expressway = Pii bpai dtang duan krap (usually toll fees borne by you)
Turn on or use the meter = Pii bpert mee-ter krap

Always polite to use "Pii" (senior) to address the driver (even if he looks younger or the same age as u) and end requests with "krap". We will never speak or sound like locals but u can act as if this is not your first time in Bangkok. A lot of people can speak Thai but forget the correct way of speaking it. Helps to lessen the chance of u being literally being taken for a ride.
Good guide. When experienced with the fares, dont have to bother the meter. Just quote what u normally pay. The cab driver will drive faster
Old 07-03-2013, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
No idea what to do
Nabzzz... you are what they call "kiam tio pah" OR in Thai "guan teen". Have puying by your side mai roo Tam arai dee? Bangkok have so many things to do, clean and otherwise. For a start u shld go w Bro ( y )( y )'s suggestion. Bro u go 2 weeks leh....

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 07-03-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanbeast View Post
Tks nookie for bringing me to sister club. Had a great time though drunk eventually.
My first time to g club and can see nookie a regular there, seems many people know him.
Bro N big share holder of Sister Club u dunno meh? U didn't hear all the staff, MMS & puying call him "Ah Hia! Ah Hia!"? Tip took kon yer yer naa Neng pan baht loei! Jai dee mak!

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 07-03-2013, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Good guide. When experienced with the fares, dont have to bother the meter. Just quote what u normally pay. The cab driver will drive faster
Bro Ah Teck, most cabbies in Bangkok r pretty decent chaps out to make an honest living so i always go by meter. Quoting flat fare more like Pattaya Style? 555

Old 08-03-2013, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
helppp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No idea what to do
wtf sia

you wake up in bangkok you only need to think, kin arai ? tam arai? tam ngai dee?
i wake up in sg...only 1 thing ...cb go work
Old 08-03-2013, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3011 / Power: 20
jin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1
Reach bkk around bkk time 2. Took the city train then mrt and then bts to Nana. It took around 1hour. Check in to hotel. Staying at on 8. Hotel decor and the room was very good.

Took a shower then head out to Erawan shine to pray 4 face buddha. After that went to shop around chit lom area(two bts stop from nana). Central world mall was very big, seven storey of shopping paradise.. Next went walk along the pasar malam then go big C for dinner..

After dinner, took bts back to nana. Walk around the area to start the hunting for massage..walk around abut but nothing caught my eye.. In the end go back the shop just opp my hotel..

Took the 300b 60 min massage + 1000b body to body and hj + 500 fj
Looks: 6.7 look a bit old, she say she 28
Boobs: 6.7 a cup with dark brown nip
Body: 7 skinny with two tattoo on the butt cheek.
Svc: 8 friendly hardworking gal with above average massage.want
To give me two shot but in the end only manage one

Went back hotel to rest a while then head down to nana plaza, it only like less than 10 min walk from my hotel. Quite crowed when reach. Head to level 3 las Vegas.. Bo lang.. Only two girls dancing, one table occupied. But immediately saw one syt that look like rainie yang.. So sit down and order a beer.. At first want to sit a while first then see if got more gals but after like 15 minutes still the same batch of gal..so signal the rainie yang to sit with me..
She look even more syt when closer look..mai tu Liao , immdiatey ask her go back hotel Liao.

DMg : 450 for one beer and two lady drink + 600 bar fine+ 2000 st
Name: song
Looks 9 , I biased cos rainie yang is my idol but she really is syt
Boobs 9 no joke, natural b+ with light pink
Body 9 no fats at all.
Svc : very good, allow frenching, bbbj very gfe , left me a happy man.. Want to long time her but she say she want go shopping

After the session, exchange numbers and Facebook with her. Wasted that she got bf already. A jap guy that work in bkk.

Some good bonks
bonnie:Rainie,
Old 08-03-2013, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jin81 View Post
...........After the session, exchange numbers and Facebook with her. Wasted that she got bf already. A jap guy that work in bkk.........
The last few words got me to realise that many BKK ladies may be doing this to their foreign BFs (even if these BFs are working in BKK).

For the last few months, I have been with a business owner. She spends time with me whenever she is free. But guess what: she is also seeing her ex-BF. She doesn't ask me for money. I spend on her via food, cosmetics, etc. (nothing major so far).

$6 million question for Bros here: Am I an asshole?

Feel free to be frank. I am ready for the firing squad. 555+
Old 08-03-2013, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
.....For the last few months, I have been with a business owner. She spends time with me whenever she is free. But guess what: she is also seeing her ex-BF. She doesn't ask me for money. I spend on her via food, cosmetics, etc. (nothing major so far).

$6 million question for Bros here: Am I an asshole?

Feel free to be frank. I am ready for the firing squad. 555+
Only if you promised her something (directly or implied) that you can't deliver

Otherwise, it takes two to tango. Enjoy each other's company

Now, if she has a BF (not ex-BF), then that's something entirely different!

Last edited by Soopafly; 08-03-2013 at 12:20 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1