The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-03-2013, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Yes agreed KL has the worst taxi service and 2nd is Sillypore! Called LTA's so called "complain hotline" so many times - totally USELESS!!!

Bangkok as long u dun take the taxis loitering outside your hotels or at tourist attractions you are safe. So far in my 15 years traveling to Bangkok only kana scammed once, meter was rigged, from airport to my apartment usually Bht230-250 but that day was like extra Bht100!
mine came up close to 700bht fr airport to hotel. saw that damn meter jumped like crazy. Just diam diam until hotel..then when reach i came out with my carry on luggage and told him i can pay him e meter fare but i will definitely call the number in the ticket chit to complain about his rigged meter. Else he can take 400bht (since he paid for tolls). Bloody idiot thought i first time come bkk. Took the 400bht and went off. Ya.. 400 is a bit too much.. but not that big a deal and i am happy to be safely in my hotel.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bangkok Vs. Changping, Dongguan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Wow you came out of hibernation?

I beg to differ.
With the exception of Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy Agogo Bars, overall Bangkok is still cheaper than Changping, Dongguan in terms of food and entertainment.
Eg. In 2003 the price of most Ratchada Soapy Massage Parlours is from THB1900-2000.
Now is 2013 the price is still the same! .
I remember Rainbow 2 prices 7/8 years ago short time was 2000, today still 2000.

Rainbow 4 does seem to have some girls getting 2500 but i think majority will go for closer to 2000.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Vindrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for those looking to go to BKK over good friday weekend, i strongly suggest you book soon. prices have gone up by about $150 since i last looked at it last week. heh.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Vindrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Taxi Drivers and Taxis.

So, seems to be quite a few people talking about this, i would like to share my experience.
Generally, i find bkk taxi drivers to be one of the few thai people who forget that thailand is the land of smiles. hahaha. But been there a few times, so just make do. Anyway, i was leaving hotel heading to airport to go back sg. Took a cab from main road off platinum mall. (usual hassle of finding one that accepted meter...gav up and settled for a 350baht). Now, the moment the driver started moving off, i felt something was off. He kept messing around with his gear, and switched off engine at traffic light. He seemed abit concern, but when i asked him if anything wrong, he said all ok. hmm.

Taxi turned into highway, about 10mins in, it stalled. like kapoot. he pulled over to the side, walked out, and popped the hood to take a look. i sat there, trying to be as cool as possible but actually worried like fuck. i had 90mins to my flight, still on time, but not sure what on earth going on. Driver took like 10mins looking at his engines, i couldnt take it and walked out and asked him how. He claims his cab is gone. suggested i...climb the gate by the side, cross the railway track, CLIMB ANOTHER GATE to get to some quiet road i can see by the distance to try get a cab. W T F.

I tried asking him if he can call his company for help or his friends, but apparently, he could not understand me. i had no idea what to do so i started desperately flagging for cabs ON THE EXPRESSWAY while trying to walk back to the end of expressway.lol. Most cars/taxis were travelling at quite a high speed, so not quite sure if any will stop even if they could, but i got damm lucky, as after 5mins, this cab jam brake and stopped to ask whats up. I juz poped in, told him 400baht to airport and asap and off i went. Driver was super nice, turns out he used to work in SG illegally (so he cld speak english), but got caught so now driving taxi. I was so grateful that i tipped him with all the small change i had, around 50baht

Long story short,
1. if u get in a cab, anything look fishy, GTFO.
2. Dont always give yourself insufficient time to get to the airport. BKK jam is infamous especially if you staying like in some central area hotel
Old 05-03-2013, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

No matters how bastard the taxi driver is, he dun dare to do anything in the lobby. Anyway, most driver will take the money u given him and go.
Had several bad experiences during my times in bkk. As per normal, my gf dislike to drive around bangkok city, she only drives when we going to other province or around my area which is at Nonthaburi.

So far never come across driver demand money from me directly, but they always purposely drive longer route, on pretext lost his direction. Twice the driver go round and round, from Bang Yai to my house at Bang Kuay is less than 150 BHT, but he turned and turned till 500 BHT. By the time I notice it's too late, asked him to stop and paid and left.

The 2nd one, took a super longer route to airport. Told me traffic jam and go by the Rama 2 high way instead by usual one. Never try before, so I thought the different only involves several bahts, but I'm wrong. Normal route cost me 500 BHT from my house to airport including toll, but via Rama 2 high way cost me extra 200 BHT.

The last one I saw from airport one taxi drop in middle of the highway and threw the bags of the passenger in middle of the road. When I saw the driver action quite aggressive, I help the passenger to call the police and report the incident.

Taxi drivers in Bkk I notice once they knew you not local, they try to milk you as much as possible.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Had several bad experiences during my times in bkk. As per normal, my gf dislike to drive around bangkok city, she only drives when we going to other province or around my area which is at Nonthaburi.

So far never come across driver demand money from me directly, but they always purposely drive longer route, on pretext lost his direction. Twice the driver go round and round, from Bang Yai to my house at Bang Kuay is less than 150 BHT, but he turned and turned till 500 BHT. By the time I notice it's too late, asked him to stop and paid and left.

The 2nd one, took a super longer route to airport. Told me traffic jam and go by the Rama 2 high way instead by usual one. Never try before, so I thought the different only involves several bahts, but I'm wrong. Normal route cost me 500 BHT from my house to airport including toll, but via Rama 2 high way cost me extra 200 BHT.

The last one I saw from airport one taxi drop in middle of the highway and threw the bags of the passenger in middle of the road. When I saw the driver action quite aggressive, I help the passenger to call the police and report the incident.

Taxi drivers in Bkk I notice once they knew you not local, they try to milk you as much as possible.
But once they know u can speak a little Thai and understand u know to go by toll and the route there,they will not try anything funny na.

Lastly I got a question to ask. Is there a airport charge on top of our taxi fare when we took the taxi from airport?
Old 05-03-2013, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post

Maybe I am lucky, I have never encounter these problems before.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
Lastly I got a question to ask. Is there a airport charge on top of our taxi fare when we took the taxi from airport?
Yes 50 if u go to the taxi stand.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
helppp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Something to share with all Bros here:-
Been going to BKK on frequent & short basis; so have all kinds of Xperience with taxis.
So my Thai friend intro a taxi driver who is more reasonable than others.
From BKK Hotel to Surb Airport, THB300 excluding toll of THB70.
From BKK to Pattaya, THB1200 excluding toll (toll??).
Have tried him a few times, reliable; always arrived earlier than me.
But bros are advised to give him 4-5 hrs notice as he has corporate clients as well.

His name is SAM (he is Thai living in BKK)
Mobile: 0909 6565 81

Cheers.
this Sam he hangs around RCA?
if it's the same guy then I know this guy. very good driver indeed, friendly
Old 05-03-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Something to share with all Bros here:-
Been going to BKK on frequent & short basis; so have all kinds of Xperience with taxis.
So my Thai friend intro a taxi driver who is more reasonable than others.
From BKK Hotel to Surb Airport, THB300 excluding toll of THB70.
From BKK to Pattaya, THB1200 excluding toll (toll??).
Cheers.
Since 2011, have been renting car. Picked up at and return at airport. Drove the following cars, Honda Brio, Nissan March, Isuzu MU, Toyota Vios, mostly small cars. Drove to Pattaya, Hua Hin, etc, no problem. 850 bahts per day.......

So don't have taxi drivers issues....
Old 05-03-2013, 09:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
tiancai007 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bro wan to meet up for drink tonight?
Old 05-03-2013, 10:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

The topic of Taxi's really gets you guys excited....................lol.
Old 05-03-2013, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Since 2011, have been renting car. Picked up at and return at airport. Drove the following cars, Honda Brio, Nissan March, Isuzu MU, Toyota Vios, mostly small cars. Drove to Pattaya, Hua Hin, etc, no problem. 850 bahts per day.......

So don't have taxi drivers issues....
That is if u know the way bro... u expect bros here who are there 1 or 2 times to know the way around bkk ? lol
Old 05-03-2013, 10:30 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs down Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
But once they know u can speak a little Thai and understand u know to go by toll and the route there,they will not try anything funny na.
The problem is, some can't tell I'm a thanachart and some can tell. Maybe the way I pronounce or the way I speak give way I'm not a local, thus the experiences, or maybe I just plain unlucky. The 1st incident I had my gf with me. And yet the driver got the cheek to cheat.

So far in Cnx here I yet to experience unpleasant stuff, yet. Maybe I ride most of the time. But here if price beh gam, just step out from the tuk tuk, the drive will nego with you.

From Niman to Tachang 80 BHT, but from Tachang back to Niman asked for 150 BHT. Sometimes too greedy also makes them lost customer and money.
Old 05-03-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik889 View Post
The topic of Taxi's really gets you guys excited....................lol.
Yea, sharing experiences so that those who going to experience will at least know what to do.
So how, today never go to Soi Nana to do your homework?
On which girl is best fuck?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1