The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 11-11-2008, 01:59 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Field Report

this sound like a multi national joint live firing exercise btw our 2
countries ... sounds good.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:04 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
U like tat say him gd meh??? He will start to learn chinese after a few vivit to prc, same as when he start to go thailand, his speak thai now keng mak mak leh!
brother TD..suprise to see you here...long time no se...hahahaha!

I wish it is 2009 now so that we can cheong Chang Ping together....hahahah or BKK....so I have comfirm you on our Bkk trip this coming March 2009...led by Prince Holymann as he got so many lubangs and all the brothers also cannot finished using them.....what say you? ON?
Old 11-11-2008, 02:08 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
this sound like a multi national joint live firing exercise btw our 2
countries ... sounds good.
Hahahah the last trip we went there is about 5 Singaporean and 8 Malaysian....but when we go out together we are brothers....and all imitation thai...trying to sianing the local thai......hahahahah!

It is not the girls companion that i personally enjoy but the companionship of the brotherhood here of which I cherish and enjoy every seconds of it!

I don't mind doing it over and over again and again....hahahah!

I had a great time!
Old 11-11-2008, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Hahahah the last trip we went there is about 5 Singaporean and 8 Malaysian....but when we go out together we are brothers....and all imitation thai...trying to sianing the local thai......hahahahah!

It is not the girls companion that i personally enjoy but the companionship of the brotherhood here of which I cherish and enjoy every seconds of it!

I don't mind doing it over and over again and again....hahahah!

I had a great time!
U don't bluff leh! U always enjoy ur aunties more than brotherhood leh!
Old 11-11-2008, 02:38 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
U don't bluff leh! U always enjoy ur aunties more than brotherhood leh!
I don't bluff leh.....all my aunties is in Hatyai....Bkk all new to me.......SYT.......hahahahah!
Old 11-11-2008, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
evo7ct9a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah many many pointers now ... good good ... hopefully my lil' brother don't fall off

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekongcatfish View Post
Bro, imho, try not to hire a driver or hire a taxi unless the place u like to go is way off any BTS or MRTA line. The reason is that some massage joints will pay a commission to the driver. The cost will pass it to u.
Most of the happening places are located just a short walking distance from the both lines. To familarise with the places u which to go, logged on to sawadee.com, they have a very comprehensive interactive map. For a brief write up/introduction on happening places logged on to bangkok2night, mind u some of the info is out of date. still the best info comes from bros here but u have go thru it page by page.
Have a nice trip and not forget to post Fr.
Cheers, happy bonking.
i don't mind the subway/mrt/lrt/skytrain or etc.; but i don't know where is where

Quote:
I will try to pass you as much as I know for the previuos trip that we had as follows; (above)

Hope this helps! Enjoy yeah!
Quote:
if you are not into the usual bkk fare ie soi cowboy,patpong or nana,
i suggest you could try G-clubs like carribean, but bear in mind you may go back empty handed. You could possibly hit tunnel or lucky after that though.
Another place i heard is good is calefare which is near carribean where many gals go to after their work. Alternatively, you could try scratch dog at windsor hotel, sukhumvit soi 20. A good place with many puyings and its very squeezy.

There are other good discos like JET, CURVE or those along RCA. mostly thai crowd with good live thai band.

or if you are really adventurous, you could stake out the shopping malls like emnporium, paragon, siam square during the afternoon. You may just get lucky by pretending to be a "newbie" in bkk...
I personally have tried the starbucks at lang suan ( same soi as tunnel), you find many uni gals there in sch U studying there.

For soapies, there are plenty in ratchada famous stretch. I shall not elaborate on this.

Bro Tony, have been to hanoi, HCMC and Danang and Hoi-an before.
Personally, never cheong in Vietnam before. Rather put off by the fact that we cant bring gals back to our hotel as i usually stay in 3 star and above accomodation. I can see that you are an expert in HCMC.

I will be planning a trip to Chengdu somewhere in Dec. Heard that it has nice scenery there and i am looking to find the fabled sichuan beauty during this trip there and look to visit E-mei mountain and JiuZaiGou.
Saw Bangkok Dangerous and Carribean looks like a nice place. I am worried about getting around in BKK as 3/4 years ago i tried talking to cabbie English but they don't understand. Used to frequent Pump-up Disco back then.

Mind sharing the address for G-Club, JET and Curver? What is RCA?

Thanks all once again.

Wished i had someone with experience to take me around.

I am very familiar with Macau and Manila so do let me know if you need info.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo7ct9a View Post
Used to frequent Pump-up Disco back then...Mind sharing the address for G-Club, JET and Curver? What is RCA?
JeT Club and Curve (almost opposite each other) are at Ekamai. Jet's next door to G-club Sherbet (watch your wallet). Ekamai/Thonglor is popular stretch for well heeled, hip crowd. Can also try Muse (Thonglor) with good thai live band.

Some blogger's view with pics on Jet
Bangkok Guru Blog Archive Jet Club (Ekamai)

RCA is across city off Param 9. Mix of discos, hip hop and live band.

Pump-up's no more
Old 12-11-2008, 10:26 AM
SamSter

Quote:
wah many many pointers now ... good good ... hopefully my lil' brother don't fall off

Our veteran Bro adidas88 is going soon...try to hook up with him....cannot go wrong one..!
Old 12-11-2008, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 18
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Our veteran Bro adidas88 is going soon...try to hook up with him....cannot go wrong one..!
go where ???
Old 12-11-2008, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
evo7ct9a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
JeT Club and Curve (almost opposite each other) are at Ekamai. Jet's next door to G-club Sherbet (watch your wallet). Ekamai/Thonglor is popular stretch for well heeled, hip crowd. Can also try Muse (Thonglor) with good thai live band.

Some blogger's view with pics on Jet
Bangkok Guru Blog Archive Jet Club (Ekamai)

RCA is across city off Param 9. Mix of discos, hip hop and live band.

Pump-up's no more
thanks.. copy and paste everything into Word then print out. don't intend to bring any laptop
Old 12-11-2008, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
mekongcatfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

i don't mind the subway/mrt/lrt/skytrain or etc.; but i don't know where is where

Saw Bangkok Dangerous and Carribean looks like a nice place. I am worried about getting around in BKK as 3/4 years ago i tried talking to cabbie English but they don't understand. Used to frequent Pump-up Disco back then.

Thanks all once again.

Don't worry bro, once reach Bkk, your animal instinct will kicks in, sure can smell all the lobangs miles away one. Enjoy your bonking. Cheers.
Old 12-11-2008, 01:14 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:

you can go to siam square and act blur and ask the naa rak puying for direction. u might get lucky.

she might offer to take you around in the end.
Old 12-11-2008, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 18
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
you can go to siam square and act blur and ask the naa rak puying for direction. u might get lucky.
she might offer to take you around in the end.
but u got to look like tom cruise and have that million dollars smile ....
Old 12-11-2008, 03:02 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
go where ???
Bangkok.....it is you, izzit? Aiya old already............! Must check back previous post.....
Old 12-11-2008, 03:16 PM
SamSter

Quote:

Thanks all once again.

There is a few people going this month and you have to read a few pages back to find out who......I think Master Shifu naemlo will be there....and Master Shifu Adidas88 at end of the month. Also another guy named kiamcai....ok!

But ask them personally whether they are free to let you join them....ok....they are very VIP over there.....we simply called Lau Cheow.....ok (veteran)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1