The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2009, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
Joanna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoanna is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: most pervert things done?

Fingering anal.... i read from a forum that guy's G-spot is located in the anal so he became my guinea pig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mldue View Post
what's that?
Old 30-10-2009, 04:47 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna View Post
Fingering anal.... i read from a forum that guy's G-spot is located in the anal so he became my guinea pig.
ouch! i hope your nails were trimmed when you did that

anyway... did you find his spot?

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 30-10-2009, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
Joanna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoanna is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I put a cap on my finger b4 i do it. No lol i didn't find the spot haiz....

Quote:
Originally Posted by block11 View Post
ouch! i hope your nails were trimmed when you did that

anyway... did you find his spot?
Old 30-10-2009, 09:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -239 / Power: 0
Ken80 Ken80 Ken80

well not sure is pervert, but pick up this ang mo student in sim lim area and at first ask for her panties (hehe $50 only ma) surprise that she agreed and off we go to selexxx house nearby (yes a hdb and do our stuff there)
upon reaching that, she take off her jeans (too bad is not a skirt so can lift up) and her light blue small panties, that is smell of her sweat and pussy smell(omg) take and smell in front of her cannot tahan quickly when she wear back her jeans turn her around and see her ass all the way(first time smelling ang mo ass) song ah
then ask her if she does it she say ya her bf always do it, so stand up behind her and rub my waken up bro against her ass and grab her breast (not part of agreement ah) and finally grab her hand to shoot for me and off the fireworks come up. she take the 50 and walk away quickly saying she is in a rush (i think she is sad)
mind you, that time is 8 plus at night in a hdb facing the lift, so thrilling(her panties is still with me of course loh 50 leh)
Old 31-10-2009, 07:47 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then yours boyboy having the hard time

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 31-10-2009, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3655 / Power: 19
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Out of curiosity i protate my ex... :P
Wow....That must be painful...
Old 31-10-2009, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
with your bf lying down on his back..insert your finger into his ass about 3/4 lengths in.......you come to a slight depression just like the woman G spot...then bend your fingers into a hook like shaped......slowly tickle that area...very very shiok...better still if you give him a bj at the same time...

DISCLAIMER: Monster is not gay....
Old 31-10-2009, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
you're quite right joanna.....i found mine there.....
Old 31-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

What if fingering halfway and I lao-sai?
Why you so like dat?
Old 31-10-2009, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

then the girl will put the finger in her mouth to lick it - That should be the ultimate pervert actions ?
Old 31-10-2009, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi Joanna, too bad i miz the boat(u found other guinea pig b4 findin me) Anyway i dun mind be ur lab rat..monkey(watever u wana call it,guninea pig can do aso) in ur future experiment(s)...haha. upz u..lol.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pedo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is getting aroused by the sweaty bodies of SYTs after their sports training perverted? I love it when they are drenched in sweat till you can see the sweat stains on the shirt except for the part where the bra is. The warm scent coming from their body is just heavenly. Those sweat flowing down their sweet faces, to the neck...whoa feel like liking the sweat off. Those sexy legs in fbt shorts glittering with sweat...super turned on. Anybody with the same interest as me?
Old 06-11-2009, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 23
Peridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of light

Those sexy legs in fbt shorts glittering with sweat...super turned on. Anybody with the same interest as me?[/QUOTE]

I just love to see those school gal who wear fbt short, is just too sexy. you can see those sexy thigh. Wow. Want to bonk them too. Feel like ask them to remove n give me to smell it.

Uplists : GTOKing, dominion, tomvoyeur, allanooi, forumer, -l@l- , carmeo88, wanmalay, ____

Just Up : STKo1, VOGOS, Marklim. Pls PM me if I miss u.

TARGET POINTS : 500.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 23
Peridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralcraz View Post
Salute Salute Salute. Extremely pervert indeed...drink menses ????? Ohhhhh.....can't imagine how you can do it bro!

Very simple. Just aim yr mouth above the pussy, close yr eye, stop breathing and start licking. After a while, you open yr eye n continous licking. If you want a flow, ask her to knee over yr mouth. These way, you can feel a flow of blood out of her pussy.

Just do it.

Uplists : GTOKing, dominion, tomvoyeur, allanooi, forumer, -l@l- , carmeo88, wanmalay, ____

Just Up : STKo1, VOGOS, Marklim. Pls PM me if I miss u.

TARGET POINTS : 500.
Old 24-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xavier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Most pervert things done?

cumming into girl's facial wash n sanitary pads then put back...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1