The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2008, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Wau.....like that you are fit to cheong until 200 years old.....good for you.....jogging somemore....woooo!
wat can someone do from 80 to 200 years old??????? If i can enjoy my life happily & healthy without any sickness until 80years old, i should be the happiest man in the world liao.
Old 07-10-2008, 04:41 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
wat can someone do from 80 to 200 years old??????? If i can enjoy my life happily & healthy without any sickness until 80years old, i should be the happiest man in the world liao.
Fully agrees at 70 years I would the happiest man on earth as I can still cheong with my grandsons.....hahahahahh!
Old 07-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 19
powerpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros,

Thanks for your help. I am very excited liao'.......will likely be there end of this month. My friends from Ipoh make sooooooo gian' until really cannot tahan.

Quote:
Bro, i suggest u go down goldenmile ask the travel agent. As i know, only got coach to hatyai and u want to alight at danok also can but pls inform the driver b4 u go chop ur passport at the thai immigration that u won't be following the coach to hatyai so that they need not to wait for u. As for come back i think only from hatyai. Best is check with the travel agent.
Quote:
You are 110% right but then you can buy the tickets from Danok and they will call their Hatyai counterpart and arrange that they pick up at Danok on the way down at a certain point. No worry.....it is easy!
Old 07-10-2008, 04:55 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower View Post
Hi Bros,

Thanks for your help. I am very excited liao'.......will likely be there end of this month. My friends from Ipoh make sooooooo gian' until really cannot tahan.
You are most welcome......bro have a nice trip!
Old 07-10-2008, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23974 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Now i 'm very panic coz don't know whether is there a ferry from langkawi to Hatyaai.Never try before!Really looking forward to Danonk this weekend.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 07-10-2008, 05:35 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Now i 'm very panic coz don't know whether is there a ferry from langkawi to Hatyaai.Never try before!Really looking forward to Danonk this weekend.
Bro the best way is to take a ferry to Kuala Perlis nearest to Danok...forgot the fare and another Rm50 from the ferry terminal to Danok...about 1/2 hour ride only then you are in the immigration of Thailand already. (best way to Danok from Langkawi)

Hope this helps! Worst come to worst call us!

There is another way....which is a bit far as to take a ferry to Pak Brara in Satun and take another taxi from that ferry terminal to Hatyai another 1 1/2 hour ride. that is if you want to go from Langkawi to Hatyai. The time and distant about the same except the cost is higher then the latter.

Hope this info helps!

Last edited by Playman; 07-10-2008 at 05:49 PM.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower View Post
You mean got coach from Spore to Danok and from Danok to Spore? Can tell me which coach company? Thanks.
last time i check its $90 to & fro from SIN to Danok alight at Malaysia/Thai custom then jus walk over, forgotten exactly how long thou, thinks its abt 8 or 12hrs?

Its a small coach company in the middle of Goldenmile, small narrow shop facing the taxi stand if i dun recall wrongly, jus ask around sure can find few coach companies travelling to Hatyai, jus tell them u wan go Danok instead
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 07-10-2008, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 19
powerpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks. Will go down to Golden Mile to check it out......thai food there are nice too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
last time i check its $90 to & fro from SIN to Danok alight at Malaysia/Thai custom then jus walk over, forgotten exactly how long thou, thinks its abt 8 or 12hrs?

Its a small coach company in the middle of Goldenmile, small narrow shop facing the taxi stand if i dun recall wrongly, jus ask around sure can find few coach companies travelling to Hatyai, jus tell them u wan go Danok instead
Old 07-10-2008, 08:26 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
see you in danok bro. Pm me your contact so that we call meet up in danok. Thanks
Old 07-10-2008, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23974 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is another way....which is a bit far as to take a ferry to Pak Brara in Satun and take another taxi from that ferry terminal to Hatyai another 1 1/2 hour ride. that is if you want to go from Langkawi to Hatyai. The time and distant about the same except the cost is higher then the latter.

Hope this info helps!
I have to be in hatyai first. My members are waiting for me there.Thanks for the head up!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 08-10-2008, 12:22 AM
Samster

TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
see you in danok bro. Pm me your contact so that we call meet up in danok. Thanks
Prince Holy where u go hiding arh? Y u MIA so many days ?
Old 08-10-2008, 12:42 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Prince Holy where u go hiding arh? Y u MIA so many days ?
aiyo... sifuuuu... last week malaysia golden week la.... alot people take leave.... so me very busy on my job, almost all my colleague take leave la.. kns.....
Old 08-10-2008, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
aiyo... sifuuuu... last week malaysia golden week la.... alot people take leave.... so me very busy on my job, almost all my colleague take leave la.. kns.....
Then u also take leave lah!
Old 08-10-2008, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
p1ng-p0ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Latest news Prince Kammou got his wound injured again and most prolly can't follow this week trip from K.L.Hopefully he can recover soon enuff for the Bkk trip.
Old 08-10-2008, 02:55 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by p1ng-p0ng View Post
Latest news Prince Kammou got his wound injured again and most prolly can't follow this week trip from K.L.Hopefully he can recover soon enuff for the Bkk trip.
Wau lou ee.....first time I see you over here...shifu and so early some more....waiting for Kiko call...now he is caught in between.....!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1