The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-02-2013, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

I am like a fly on a black wall. Unless I flap my wings, most people won't even notice me. Tactfulness and discreteness are my mantra
Old 27-02-2013, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 16
PUMIT is one of the Best!PUMIT is one of the Best!PUMIT is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkstorm View Post
Hey fellow brudders, while waiting for my room to get cleaned, tot i might as well take the time to write an FR.

DAY 1
First stop went straight down to NEP. Met up with bro PUMIT around 2230 at the entrance of NEP, decide to head to Billboard first for some shower action (if you know what i mean ) Place seemed pretty crowded, got a beer each and sat down at one table between the dancing stage and the jacuzzi. For some reason, the line-up was pretty bad. Avg standard was around 6/10. So after one beer decided to hop else where, looked around and decided to go the famous angelwitch instead. Place is packed as expected. First time patronising this place, layout of the place pretty practical despite place being small. One stage with elevated seats around it. Got this japanese looking girl greeted my eyes the moment i entered and i know i made the right choice in coming into this place. 555 not wanting to rush, jus sat down and slowly check out the girls dancing on the stage. IMHO, Standard of this place is better than billboard and rainbow4 (which i visited the next day). So many pretty girls, hard to choose sia! and then this fair skin girl with a petite frame caught my attention, faster signal mamasan least some angmo snatched from me. LOL. The girl's no. 11, call Jum. After sitting down, she realised bro pumit got no girl, immediately recommended her friend (she's called palm) on stage whom bro pumit happily took. Din find palm pretty at first, but her looks grow on u, kinda like those girl-next-door with make-up. We sat there for a bit, got the girls some LD and asked if they wanna go club. Once they agreed straightaway bar fine (600baht) 555. side-track a bit, there is this waitress damn funny, never see b4 davidoff cigarette keep coming up to take from me. lol?

Next stop: Insanity (used to be called insomnia). Went in got a bottle of JW black (fking 3600baht and only give 1bucket ice and 4 small bot of mixer -.-) Nth much to highlight here, jus drink and dance and drink and dance.. Until this point when i go toilet, come back see this 2 guy trying to hook up my girl, really buay kia lim pei dulan! Jum saw me and got a shock cuz she tot i was the guy dancing behind her, after realising tt a different guy was dancing behind her, she faster come down. 555 good gfe. Din stayed for long though, both bro pumit and my girl got drunk and high as fuck after a while. We went out to V8 dinnner (right outside insanity) to grab a bite and let the ladies rest before heading back.

My girl was puking like no tml once we entered the room, helped her clean up and all first. (yes bro pumit, our plan got backfired lol) she sober up after a shower.
Jum, no. 11
looks: 8/10 (my type of girl, more cute than chio)
body: 5/10 (A cup nia, i love BOOOOOBS)
gfe: 10/10 (lots of cuddling, frenching and all, chatted for over an hour after the deed, hugged and kissed me b4 she left and i was in freaking boxer standing in the hallway of the hotel -.-)
Pumped her from all direction and position, 69, painting. And her stereo fking loud, till i ask to her to lower her volume in case someone come knocking. But she got this real cute voice. 555++ took a shower together after that and simply chatted till i was too tired to continue. Paid her 2000baht, felt kinda bad cuz palm and her hanged out with us practically the whole night(till 6 plus in the morning) but she did not complain at all, simply smile and took it.

Hope fellow brudders dun zap cuz this FR is kinda long, tried to make it as informative as possible.

Bro Milkstorm, about time I write this FR that I totally owe you. This is my virgin Bangkok trip as a leisure traveller and also my first commercial experience. So totally glad to have bro Milkstorm to be my "shifu" in this sense. We could clique quite well as he is a very accommodating and easy going person. He was my total guide to the sex tourism industry in Bangkok. Opened my eyes to many places.

Bro Milkstorm:

Accommodating: 9/10
Guidance: 8/10
Face: 8/10 (very smooth with no blemishes)
Humour: 7.5/10

As Bro Milkstorm has mentioned, our first stop for the night was at NEP and although I came with an open mind, the experience totally blew me away. Billboard turned out to be as different as I could have expected. However, the quality of girls that night couldn't have been more dismal, so in the end, we decided to switch locations and wandered around, peering into the different places before deciding on Angelwitch.

Being a really total freshie to the scene, I was mainly following Bro Milkstorm around and basically copying his actions. He taught me how to ask a girl down for LD and made all the necessary arrangements for barfine and ST.( I was still a bit shy at this point of time) His command of the thai language was pretty impressive for a Singaporean. Anyway, more about Angelwitch, the place seems to pack more pretty ladies than the other joint, and I totally enjoyed the show and performances, super hilarious and entertaining. The waitresses here were also rather interesting, I thought that one of the older waitress actually was in love with Bro Milkstorm, she was so totally into him that she even offered him a lift the next day.

Well, after the barfine, we headed down to Insanity, there was a little confusion here as we didn't know that Insomnia has been renamed Insanity. The black label here was 3600 which was a cool 1500 more than RCA which I went the previous night.(more about that next time) At this place, we drank a bit and I was getting real high and so were the girls. There's like this couple of guys trying to pick up our girls but well, at the end of the day, they'll flock back to us, won't they?

After which, we had some dinner outside and headed back to hotel respectively. I am really amazed at the low alcohol tolerance of the girls. Thought that they could have handled it better, right Bro Milkstorm? Back at my hotel, which was quite some distance away, I couldn't pay the cab fare as they don't have chance for a thousand, and at this point, Palm paid my cab fare for me, noted to self to add a point for her. Then straight away went up to my room.

At the room, she totally knocked out and went to bed immediately, well, I was a little high as well so might as well sleep. She woke up about 5+am and started kissing me to wake me up. Thereafter, we went to take a shower to sober up. Afterwhich, started with a bit of foreplay and she started groping me all around like as if she hasn't had buff guys previously. She was totally in love with my body, felt like I was the girl instead. Well, took her mouth some effort before we could get my little brother up as I was real tired then. Then wore the condom and did the usual positions before cumming in the cowgirl position.

Palm: No idea which number?
looks: 7/10 (more cute than chio)
body:6.5/10 (A cup but freaking tight body and reasonably tight pussy)
gfe: 8/10 (Smells good, well bro Milkstorm will understand what I mean)

After finishing the act, we engaged in another shower and she started hanging around the hotel room, enjoying the view and the room. Appeared like she hardly gets to go to a 5-star hotel which was puzzling to me. She had to leave at about 7+am in the end although she said that she usually don't do long time. Anyway, handed her 2000baht and went back to my cosy bed.

P.S. I was a favorite with many ladyboys, was groped a few times at my biceps or back while walking around or waiting for people. EEEW, not my cup of tea.
Old 27-02-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 20
wonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJXJ View Post
Rainbow 3 is not so blinking crowded ,and have a handful of really good looking ones, like no.100 Where she went 5 times I think for ST 1 particular night. Problem is she don't go out of NEP. I took a girl named pikun from ramhangkang uni there v sweet looking. Paid 2000b for st and 500b to stay with me still I check out. 1 shot obviously.
Hey bro, thanks for the kangtao for the The Great. We were bloody lucky the ang pai came to work for the first time in 2 weeks and we both decided to wait and nabbed her. The 1 hour wait was worth it!

Pikun was definitely cute. Hahaha, thermae didn't have good stock that night though, did you go again on the night I left?

+9 for you and hope to see you again soon.
Old 27-02-2013, 03:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Speaking from experience, try NOT to let them know you're a thanachart/foreigner. Normally if small matter, things can settle amicably. Say sorry then walk away. "Pom kor thot" This way will work, provided problem are those minor ones.
Actually from our dressing most Thais will know whether you're Thai or foreigner.

What you say is very correct.
Most importantly everybody cannot lose face.
If just very small matters just apologise and walk away.
Most guys who come to Thailand is for vacation.
Why bother with confrontations?
Big no no in Thai culture.

Leave whatever culture behind from where you come from and blend in.
As the saying goes, "When in Rome. Do what the Romans do."
Old 27-02-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
Why always I touch down u depart or I depart u touch down.
u should make a trip next week, i be there.
Old 27-02-2013, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Be careful. Women has their own legal lethal weapons too.

Old 27-02-2013, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
JJXJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderguy View Post
Hey bro, thanks for the kangtao for the The Great. We were bloody lucky the ang pai came to work for the first time in 2 weeks and we both decided to wait and nabbed her. The 1 hour wait was worth it!

Pikun was definitely cute. Hahaha, thermae didn't have good stock that night though, did you go again on the night I left?

+9 for you and hope to see you again soon.
kop khun krap
bro like u discribe the angpai really curvavious and know how to please/tease. And the best part is, she speaks smattering solid fluent chinese!
Bro angpai say she working till March 31 leh. Sad leh. Any countermeasures?
Old 28-02-2013, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Milkstorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUMIT View Post
Bro Milkstorm, about time I write this FR that I totally owe you. This is my virgin Bangkok trip as a leisure traveller and also my first commercial experience. So totally glad to have bro Milkstorm to be my "shifu" in this sense. We could clique quite well as he is a very accommodating and easy going person. He was my total guide to the sex tourism industry in Bangkok. Opened my eyes to many places.

Bro Milkstorm:

LOL bro PUMIT, u make it sound like i am some kinda laojiao. I am just another newbie chionging bangkok who happen to know a little of what's going on around in bangkok.
AND how come i also get a rating and my face got special mention? LOL
It had been incredibly fun chionging with you too bro! 555
Old 28-02-2013, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
I had my eyes on 84 as well. Actually, I saw a 84 on stage which was amazing. Beautiful tits, good body, cute face. I was however, waiting for 178 (Just checking when they change shifts) when 178 didn't came on for 2 dances, I asked the mms where is she. Seems she's booked already.

178, from Chiangmai, went 2 nights in a row to get her, both nights taken. Fair, white, amazing body, looks very exotic asian/american mix. Found out her name was Linz.

84 was my backup, however, when she came down from the stage, had alot of girly spots on the face upclose. Still, one of the better ones. It seems we got similar taste! Hahaha.

Quote:

What is Surin?

I didn't ask the short time price. I was surprised as well #84 said she would do LT. I did ask her however at the end of the night, sometime near 230am. Maybe it was her last shift. I didn't pick her though and went with some girl that I can't even remember her number anymore. (Too much alcohol) Paid 3k for LT to a young lady. Unheard of in RB4 I know, but I guess i got lucky and she had some fun as well.
Surin is one of the provinces in Isaan area in north east. Other provinces in Isaan are Buriram, Khokaen etc There are a couple of Isaan provinces with mostly fair skinned gals while other Isaan provinces are mostly dark skinned
Well if it is close to 230am it is almost closing and if she leave at 6am it is more like extended ST rather than LT. So it is a good deal for her.
I wonder if this #84 from RB4 is same #84 from RB2 I was eyed before. RB2 and RB4 have same owner and they do swap and transfer gals.
Talking about numbers anyone know if #1 from RB2 is still working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
I am like a fly on a black wall. Unless I flap my wings, most people won't even notice me. Tactfulness and discreteness are my mantra
I also behave like part of the furniture but downside is customers then treat me like I am one of the staff and order drinks, food , request songs or ask me to arrange pool rack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUMIT View Post
Bro Milkstorm:

Haha this is some deep bromance or some attraction like Brokeback Mountain
Old 28-02-2013, 04:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Milkstorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[/QUOTE]

Haha this is some deep bromance or some attraction like Brokeback Mountain [/QUOTE]

haha bro, i just happen to clique well with bro pumit. End of the day, i prefer creatures with boobs and pussy yo. Phom choop puying mak mak na.
Old 28-02-2013, 05:24 AM
Samster

Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
....I also behave like part of the furniture but downside is customers then treat me like I am one of the staff and order drinks, food , request songs or ask me to arrange pool rack.
Touché!

Quote:
....Haha this is some deep bromance or some attraction like Brokeback Mountain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkstorm View Post
...haha bro, i just happen to clique well with bro pumit. End of the day, i prefer creatures with boobs and pussy yo. Phom choop puying mak mak na.
Aahhhh....(.)(.) & (y)(y) yak dai
Old 28-02-2013, 09:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Well if it is close to 230am it is almost closing and if she leave at 6am it is more like extended ST rather than LT. So it is a good deal for her.
I wonder if this #84 from RB4 is same #84 from RB2 I was eyed before. RB2 and RB4 have same owner and they do swap and transfer gals.
Talking about numbers anyone know if #1 from RB2 is still working?

Im sure 84 hasnt worked R2 be4 ,i would have noticed her a long time ago if she had.

84 would do quite well in R2 methinks. She would really stand out as their is less competition. In R4 she gets lost in the crowd-so many pretty girls to compete with.

Downside is less customers but she really is hott!
Old 28-02-2013, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 16
PUMIT is one of the Best!PUMIT is one of the Best!PUMIT is one of the Best!

Quote:

Haha this is some deep bromance or some attraction like Brokeback Mountain
woah, that's some serious allegations! I'm perfectly straight yo!
Old 28-02-2013, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
....(.)(.) & (y)(y) yak dai
Did I miss any calls?
Old 28-02-2013, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Did I miss any calls?
Yup, your ger left it on "vibrate!" 555+

New ger Pangya at WOW! Interested? Hehehehe....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1