The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2008, 11:21 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Can anyone help confirm whether this is true?

I hear my friend's girl is saying next month Nov, 14~19Nov, due to memorial to King's sister death, they will be declaring holiday or closure of all entertainment joints in Thailand in respect during this period...is it true or confirmed?

กำหนดจัดงานพระราชพิธีพระศพพระพี่นางฯ 14 พ.ย.- 19 พ.ย.

i checked with some, they say they are not sure only think wont be close, can anyone reconfirm it?
Yeap....call up a friend in Thailand and it is confirm pubs will be closed for that day....
Old 07-10-2008, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of
Re: Dandok Lastest update

GD morning sifu playman.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:05 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
GD morning sifu playman.
Bro....without you over here at night very boring leh....!
Old 07-10-2008, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Yeap....call up a friend in Thailand and it is confirm pubs will be closed for that day....

cool tks Bro Playman for ur help in checking
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 07-10-2008, 12:10 PM
Samster

TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Bro....without you over here at night very boring leh....!
Now i try to leave a healthy lifestyle. slp early, wake up early, go jogging, stop drinking(in sillypore), stop cheonging nite life(in sillypore).
Old 07-10-2008, 12:13 PM
SamSter

Quote:
cool tks Bro Playman for ur help in checking
No problem....you are most welcome....haven't decide to go or not to go to danok this weekend.......?
Old 07-10-2008, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
kammou1289 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Now i try to leave a healthy lifestyle. slp early, wake up early, go jogging, stop drinking(in sillypore), stop cheonging nite life(in sillypore).
hahaha.. bro TD, when i was in danok, i always tell my gangs, we better stop drinking n cheonging in KL... better save those wasted money in KL n keep it for danok's trip.. more reasonable...

BUT, till last, the same thing happen, go drink again(in KL), cheong again (LSB KL)... haha... i always kena tiu cos of this sentences.. kekeke...
Old 07-10-2008, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 19
powerpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi All Bros,

I am new to Danok. My friends from Ipoh keep asking them to join them to cheong there. That's why I have a few questions to ask. Going there is not much of a problem, just need to get a Super VIP coach from Singapore to Hatyai and alight at Danok. But coming back is a problem, assuming if I buy a return coach ticket (Spore-Hatyai-Spore), can I board the coach at Danok Immigration Check Point instead of Hatyai. Anyone from Sillypore have experience going to Danok by coach? Thanks.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower View Post
Hi All Bros,

I am new to Danok. My friends from Ipoh keep asking them to join them to cheong there. That's why I have a few questions to ask. Going there is not much of a problem, just need to get a Super VIP coach from Singapore to Hatyai and alight at Danok. But coming back is a problem, assuming if I buy a return coach ticket (Spore-Hatyai-Spore), can I board the coach at Danok Immigration Check Point instead of Hatyai. Anyone from Sillypore have experience going to Danok by coach? Thanks.
I think u can only board in hatyai.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Quote:
Hi All Bros,

I think u can only board in hatyai.
Buy two separate tickets one from SIN to Hatyai and return buy at Danok from Danok to SIN.

But why would u buy a ticket to Hatyai when u only alight at Danok? might as well buy return tickets from SIN to Danok?
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 07-10-2008, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 19
powerpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You mean got coach from Spore to Danok and from Danok to Spore? Can tell me which coach company? Thanks.

Quote:
Buy two separate tickets one from SIN to Hatyai and return buy at Danok from Danok to SIN.

But why would u buy a ticket to Hatyai when u only alight at Danok? might as well buy return tickets from SIN to Danok?
Old 07-10-2008, 03:40 PM
SamSter

Quote:

I don't know about Singapore but Malaysian side is that they have only tickets to Hatyai and alight at Danok (the border between Malaysia and Thailand) and coming back you also can buy at Danok of which the bus comes down from Hatyai to Danok and pick you up before crossing over to Malaysia as for the price if I am not mistaken are the same whether you board from Hatyai or Danok.

Danok shifus.....correct me if I am wrong!
Old 07-10-2008, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
You mean got coach from Spore to Danok and from Danok to Spore? Can tell me which coach company? Thanks.
Bro, i suggest u go down goldenmile ask the travel agent. As i know, only got coach to hatyai and u want to alight at danok also can but pls inform the driver b4 u go chop ur passport at the thai immigration that u won't be following the coach to hatyai so that they need not to wait for u. As for come back i think only from hatyai. Best is check with the travel agent.
Old 07-10-2008, 04:04 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Wau.....like that you are fit to cheong until 200 years old.....good for you.....jogging somemore....woooo!
Old 07-10-2008, 04:07 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Bro, i suggest u go down goldenmile ask the travel agent. As i know, only got coach to hatyai and u want to alight at danok also can but pls inform the driver b4 u go chop ur passport at the thai immigration that u won't be following the coach to hatyai so that they need not to wait for u. As for come back i think only from hatyai. Best is check with the travel agent.
You are 110% right but then you can buy the tickets from Danok and they will call their Hatyai counterpart and arrange that they pick up at Danok on the way down at a certain point. No worry.....it is easy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1