The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2009, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
chronicled1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

felt horny yesterday, so forego a dinner party and went to middle tope.

Didn't really get excited by the lineup, but small brother wanted somewhere to go. I got Yuki? Suki? I dunno.

Claimed to be Jap, nice small tits, responsive nipples and stuff.

Catbath was SOP, but boy, she did blow some nice BBBJ.

Didn't like the feel of my head on her head - she said so, but she was on AUTO mode. Got about 15 mins of BBBJ and was about to blow.

FJ was SOP, and couldnt come at all. Tight pussy, pretty wet by itself, but she don't have 'skill' .. in a sense...

Told her I'll HJ, and came as the second buzzer went. I think my face was a bit KNN... and as I walked to the shower she hugged me and said sorry...

that kinda made my day. Fooled around a bit more in the shower and got a huge wet french kiss...

not worth the $135 at all. Waste of time.
Old 30-10-2009, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Gypsyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR - Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser View Post
Lucy from MC can do good massage in my opinion I had time after FJ so she just give massage straight after without wasting time like cuddling and chit chat like the girls in 43/39
TQ. Lucy not available. So go for Sarah. Damn shiok.
Old 30-10-2009, 10:21 PM
Samster

Gypsyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR - Sarah

Name: Sarah
Age & Nationality: Unknown, most likely mid to late 20. Thai, speak pretty good English.
Place: MC
Face: 7/10 - very pretty looking but not SYT anymore. So cannot give more than 7. hehe
Body: 9/10 This WL goes to gym 3 times a week (2hrs each session) plus 1hr yoga after. That's what she claimed. I won't doubt her at all with her strong, well proportion and V-shape body. Very healthy type.
bbbj: Unknown. I never ask and she didn't give.
cbj: Above average. Even with capped, I can feel her sucking really hard. But still, no enjoyment from capped.
boobs: Quite big and definitely real deal. Didi got very hard while I was playing and sucking her neh neh.
dfk : Unknown. I didn't ask. But managed to have some light kissing, no tongue involved. Quite satisfactory.
GFE : 7/10 I enjoyed having some conversations with her. At least her English is very understandable.
fj: 9/10 Have to minus 1 for cunt not tight enough. Well tonight her last night before heading back to Sydney for 3 weeks. Probably already over work. This WL is here not only for money. She has very high sex drive, oh yeah!! We started with her on top. She went from slow to really hard and fast and kept getting me to squeeze her neh neh hard. After, we changed over to missionary. I was feeling very good. So I thought I might return her the favor, hopefully can make her cum. I went on full throttle, pumping her real hard and real fast. Can't remember how long I pumped her, hugged her real tight and she kept slapping my butt with both hands and kept asking for more. Finally slow down and sit up to take some air. Sarah decided to give her cunt some rubbing while I was on slow mo in and out. Man, the sight of her rubbing her cunt really turn me on, just like those sex video. I can feel my didi start to lose control. I quickly pulled out. She had a surprise look on her face staring at me(I might have stuffed up on her cumming very soon. Sorry girl. Didn't mean it). I asked her to turn over and had my very had didi put back into her doggy style. But I knew I won't last any longer as already lost control of my didi. Came in less than 20 thrusts. I was so out of breath, huffing and puffing while lying on the huge bed I thought I was going to get heart-attack. hehe
Massage: 6/10 Not a bad massage but not hard enough for me.
rtf : Definitely yes when she comes back from Sydney in 3 weeks.

Overall, great to bonk one of those girl I would consider out of reach in real live. Excellent sex too!!! Nothing more to ask for. Enough said.
Old 31-10-2009, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshi85 View Post
...christy looks really hot, and yes she is blonde... typical aussie chick look...

I might give her a go if I can some time in the week...Do ya know if she does mostly day or night?

Anyway, with most Ang Mos joints, what I hate is that they always do a "check-up" on ya to make sure that your little bro got some extra stuff on them...I mean come on...We should be the one check on them
Old 31-10-2009, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 20
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bit of a break from fucking at the parlours... some china girls to perve at outside the paramount on china town.
Old 31-10-2009, 02:48 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post
bit of a break from fucking at the parlours... some china girls to perve at outside the paramount on china town.

Good job with the pic mateee...Which joint are they from you know?!
Old 31-10-2009, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Good job with the pic mateee...Which joint are they from you know?!
lol.. sorry for confusing you mate.. i meant my break from fucking at the parlours.. not the parlour girls taking a break.. they're normal students hanging around china town. i wish they were wl's. i wouldn't mind giving that slutty one at the front a good fuck. i saw them when i came down after getting a massage upstairs in the paramount. got a bit horny seeing the white panties on that chick in the black and white knit sweater, so pulled out the phone and snapped a quick pic. i love her long slender legs.

fucked eileen for the 5th or 6th time today.. maybe more, can't keep track anymore. i though with the large number of girls at tope, things wouldn't get boring for awhile, but gee it doesn't take long to cycle through them all pretty quickly when you have this addiction.. the fucking cost of this habit is ruining me.. came in at a good time today.. no wait whatsoever. was going to go with yoyo again as it has been awhile, but i noticed that she changed her hairstyle a few weeks ago on the advice of one of the idiot girls at 43, and no longer has that cute innocent look anymore. oh well, i've rooted her cute side enough already i guess. plucked a random number and ended up with eileen. i think most here are already familiar with eileen, so i won't go into detail unless people want me too. eileen is always a safe choice when i comes to a good fuck. booked for half an hour, got the deed done and left to city for diner..

edit;
editing this post to add that the owners of 43 are fucking twats for using the name 'topes treasures' on credit card transactions.. the girlfriend was over just a while ago. pick up one of my credit card statements that was lying around.. saw 'topes treasures' listed more than 20 times on the statement and out of curiosity asks me if the bank has made an error on my credit card statement.. i tell her yeah, the bank stuffed up and duplicated the same transaction over and over again... told her i bought some jewelry at topes treasure for a friend's wedding.. lol. well, actually i'm laughing but it not fucking funny... damn hoping that she doesn't find out what topes treasure really is or i'd be in deep shit.. bloody cock sucking owners at 43 could have used a more discreet name for credit card transactions..
Old 01-11-2009, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshi85 View Post
went images today... and it was just another joint filled with local girls...i finally took my pick and chose this australian girl called christy...
Mateee...I went over to Images last nite and again today and no one know who the hell Christy was...Whats going on?!!!
Old 01-11-2009, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sian cay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro sefure, I've used my credit card at 43 Tope as well but I cant remember what they put as reference. I never let anyones see my statement and when I get the paper statement in my mailbox, I quickly tear it to pieces and if anyone ask me what it is (read: GF ) I just tell them it's one of them junk mails/leaflets from the bank.

I never used my card at Tope again because the charge $ 10 for transaction fees. I know banks don't charge such a ridiculous fee to merchant, even if they only have a few credit card transaction per day (CMIIW, but I believe banks charge 1.75% - 2% from total transaction so charging 2.5% to your customer should be enough to cover for the costs, you even make money out of it.)

I know Tope management or maybe the papasan only wants to get more money from you because some places like Red Light Relaxation in Clayton only charge $ 3 for transaction fee and most of joints that I have visited (Moonclub, Butterfly in Blackburn, Club 25 mitcham, etc) they charge slighty higher fee, which is $ 5. The worst of all is the bastards at 59 York Street, they charge 10% for credit card transaction....10 fucking percent of $ 135 is $ 13.5 and that money goes straight into their pockets!

Anyway, l was a bit bored with brothels so I decided to go to Amber Lounge on Saturday 31.10.09 and try to pick up some Asian chicks here. I heard this place can be really crowded on weekends and I should expect a long line of queue. When I arrived at 10:30 pm, the place was really quiet and there was no queue at all! I went straight to the bar and while enjoying my cocktail, I quickly scanned the area and I didn't see any hot Asian chick. There was a group of Asian girls but some of them are ugly so I decided to wait. There were heaps of Aussies at the Lounge but I don't like Aussie girls so it's a big no no. I waited for another 30 mins but I couldn't take it anymore because I ad a feeling things were not going to get better. In the end, after drinking 2 overpriced cocktails and few beers and still no girl to score for tonight, I decided to call it a day and visited Romantics to score

Can anyone here recommend a good place to pick up Asian chicks, apart from Amber Lounge? I will go to Bubble on Francis street on Monday and will try my luck again and i would love to have a partner in crime (or maybe two). PM me if anyone interested in joining me.

Ciao
Old 01-11-2009, 12:35 PM
Samster

HamHax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro sian_cay, bubble is not a good place to pickup. Shit can happen there and people get stabbed. Its a place for the young to pop pills and the rest to take drugs. Wouldnt suggest u go there to pickup.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sian cay View Post
Bro sefure, I've used my credit card at 43 Tope as well but I cant remember what they put as reference. I never let anyones see my statement and when I get the paper statement in my mailbox, I quickly tear it to pieces and if anyone ask me what it is (read: GF ) I just tell them it's one of them junk mails/leaflets from the bank.

I never used my card at Tope again because the charge $ 10 for transaction fees. I know banks don't charge such a ridiculous fee to merchant, even if they only have a few credit card transaction per day (CMIIW, but I believe banks charge 1.75% - 2% from total transaction so charging 2.5% to your customer should be enough to cover for the costs, you even make money out of it.)

I know Tope management or maybe the papasan only wants to get more money from you because some places like Red Light Relaxation in Clayton only charge $ 3 for transaction fee and most of joints that I have visited (Moonclub, Butterfly in Blackburn, Club 25 mitcham, etc) they charge slighty higher fee, which is $ 5. The worst of all is the bastards at 59 York Street, they charge 10% for credit card transaction....10 fucking percent of $ 135 is $ 13.5 and that money goes straight into their pockets!

Anyway, l was a bit bored with brothels so I decided to go to Amber Lounge on Saturday 31.10.09 and try to pick up some Asian chicks here. I heard this place can be really crowded on weekends and I should expect a long line of queue. When I arrived at 10:30 pm, the place was really quiet and there was no queue at all! I went straight to the bar and while enjoying my cocktail, I quickly scanned the area and I didn't see any hot Asian chick. There was a group of Asian girls but some of them are ugly so I decided to wait. There were heaps of Aussies at the Lounge but I don't like Aussie girls so it's a big no no. I waited for another 30 mins but I couldn't take it anymore because I ad a feeling things were not going to get better. In the end, after drinking 2 overpriced cocktails and few beers and still no girl to score for tonight, I decided to call it a day and visited Romantics to score

Can anyone here recommend a good place to pick up Asian chicks, apart from Amber Lounge? I will go to Bubble on Francis street on Monday and will try my luck again and i would love to have a partner in crime (or maybe two). PM me if anyone interested in joining me.

Ciao
yeah, i know the $10 credit card surcharge is a bit of a rip off.. i've got a bad habit of relying on my credit cards too much.. really should be carrying more cash, but can't be fucked going to an atm.. god i'm a lazy barstard.. at least the frequent flyer points are racking up..

you went to amber lounge on a sat nite?! lol... i'm not surprise you didn't see many asians.. clubs come and go in melbourne.. you're about 2 years too late. sat nite amber lounge use to be THE club for asian nite, but no one goes there anymore unless there is a special asian event on.. fri nite at amber is more popular with asians now, but still very quiet.. use to be long long cue to get in.. not much a fan of bubbles but you do get a few hot sluts there.. more the south east asian crowd than it is east asian.. but still hot either way although my pref is for chinese/korean/japanese.. again, go fridays if you want to check out asians at bubbles. not sure if lavish is still happening with the asian crowd.. haven't been there in a while, but this place can be nice and the girls very pretty when asian nites are on.. your best bet though would be friday nites at seven.. this place is probably the most happening asian nite at the moment with lots of asian uni students although the exam period is on at the moment, so most of them are busy studying.. wait another 2 weeks when they all finish their exams, and the asian nites should start pumping again with plenty of young things.. thats if they don't head straight back overseas after studying that is..

editing and just adding that you won't find jack all on a monday nite at bubbles or anywhere else for that matter.. save yourself the hassle and wait for fridays..
Old 01-11-2009, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sian cay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Hamhax and bro Sefure, thanks for the advice and feedback. Since I don't want to get stabbed and I don't fancy drugs , I think I'd better stay away from Bubbles.

I will certainly pay a visit to this club Seven on 52 Albert Rd Sth Melbourne in the next couple of weeks. The reason why I want to check out the clubs on Monday is because Tuesday is Melbourne Cup and I reckon most Asians are not interested in horse racing so they might wanna go clubbing instead .

Unfortunately, I wont be able to visit the clubs this weekend as I will be in Seoul from this Friday for at least a couple of weeks (visiting in-laws). Luckily, my wife went back to Seoul last week and she'll be there for a month, so I can have lots and lots of hanky panky during this period.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
DouX_X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sian cay View Post
Bro Hamhax and bro Sefure, thanks for the advice and feedback. Since I don't want to get stabbed and I don't fancy drugs , I think I'd better stay away from Bubbles.

I will certainly pay a visit to this club Seven on 52 Albert Rd Sth Melbourne in the next couple of weeks. The reason why I want to check out the clubs on Monday is because Tuesday is Melbourne Cup and I reckon most Asians are not interested in horse racing so they might wanna go clubbing instead .

Unfortunately, I wont be able to visit the clubs this weekend as I will be in Seoul from this Friday for at least a couple of weeks (visiting in-laws). Luckily, my wife went back to Seoul last week and she'll be there for a month, so I can have lots and lots of hanky panky during this period.
Bubbles are usually for ppl looking to get high wif the assist of drugs nowadays.
Seven on albert rd now is more for those young abc(viet, chinese,mix etc) so dun waste money if its me.

there is a place near the taylors college on lonsdale st where a lot of asian students go on Fridays...and i know a guy organising some events at Bond Lounge at bond st in the city...best wif luck!
Old 02-11-2009, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
upskirtlegs is Cool - loads of Potential
FR - Ivy

Heya Bros,

It's been some time since I've last posted a FR. Been trying to save up for a holiday at the end of the year but today I desperately needed some action. Was feeling so horny that every girl I looked at today while shopping, just made me feel like f@*king each girl in sight (didn't help that all these girls were wearing short skirts and short shorts) so I decided to head down to 39 Tope so release some pressure.

Unfortunately I was disappointed tonight so I might head somewhere else tomorrow. Feel free to give suggestions. Anyway, I got to Tope and headed straight into 39. There was some ang moh waiting there already, and right behind me was this group of five viet guys. Girls came out and I picked Ivy. Even the viet boys said it was a good pick lol. So here are the stats:

Name: Ivy (think the attendant called her Avi)
Face: IMO 7/10 - had huge eyes but kind of looked like she hasn't had enough sleep
Body: 8/10 - no noticeable tattoos, slim and petite
Overall: 4.5/10 - apart from the fact that Ivy is pretty damn hot and has a tight pussy, Ivy was quite frankly a waste of my time and money. I wish I had spent my $135 somewhere else.
BBBJ: None offered - She had her listerine shot, gave me a super short cat bath which was nothing to boast about and then asked me whether or not to put on a condom. Asked her to give me a BBBJ and she responded with a smile and a shake of the head. So really I had no choice but to say yes condom on.
CBJ: 5/10 - not enough suction or tongue action. I give Ivy 5 based on the fact that she gave my dick a good licking and made an effort to take all my didi into her mouth.
Boobs: B - boobs felt quite natural and didn't complain when I was squeezing it quite hard.
DFK: 0/10 - this was the worst bit. Every time I gave her a kiss she would take a piece of paper and wipe the area which I kissed. When I tried to DFK her she moved away. No matter where I kissed or licked her - face, neck, tits - she started giggling. Was f@*king annoying.
FJ: 3/10 - she rode on top of me for about a minute or two and then asked me to go on top. The only joy I got out from f@*cking her was that she had a tight pussy. Even after I went missionary, she put on this obviously fake moan. Given that I can't kiss her, suck her tits or put my fingers near her pussy, I made a quick release as I wasn't in the mood anymore. I might as well have been humping the bed.
Massage:After I came, she used tissue again to wipe her lips and laid on the bed. Didn't even offer and just laid there. So having said that there was no GFE either. Couldn't even start a decent conversation with her because her English was pretty poor to say the least. I don't think she understood a thing I was saying.
RTF: Hell no - the attendant brother asked me what I thought and at first I said 5/10 but thinking about it i'm pretty pissed off. Should have asked for my money back or something.

I'll go St Kilda, Tender Touch or out to Huntingdale tomorrow or something. I just want a SYT (the younger the better), long slender legs and who gives an awesome BBBJ. Any suggestions let me know guys.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:55 PM
Samster

Re: FR - Ivy

Bro Upskirtlegs...Sorry about your experience in 39...Hope that you get some great action tonite...

I will post my recent trips to Tender Touch later on when I get a bit more time...Busy at the moment

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1