The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-08-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexandergrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

just had MILK from club v, havent visited this stable for awhile as I have been really busy

Originally wanted another girl from the stable but since this other girl seems so busy (always fully booked) and i thought "do i really want a girl who's overly worked?" so i chose milk instead since she happened to be available.

looks wise milk is quite average, good natural boobs (very nice size - confirmed natural!) and nice ass, a bit of fat here and there (shes not skinny but not fat at all, she has fat at just the right places) - she has quite a pretty face, overall i'd give her 7/10. She has a great sexy body, fair complexion with pretty nice skin tone (her back and her ass skin is very nice and smooth)

the highlight of the session was the FJ - oh my god this girl knows how to fuck! One of the best FJ i ever had, she was so tight that it was just so awesome, im usually the BBBJ/CIM fetish but this time i finished both shots in FJ (i must say this is very rare for me)
Old 12-08-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
ahboy1299 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thx Freddy for arranging Nona for me.

face : 10/10 lovely sweet young girl. 95% same as pic .

body : 9/10 small frame and slim .

Boobs : 34B around there. she love being sucked

frenching : 12/10 she love frenching. at room on bed at bathroom everywhere ! like ur gf. thumb up !

catbath: 8/10 licking ear body attack my nipple. she like kissing on neck.

bbbj : i no try. hahaa should be good as previous bro mentioned.

Painting +fingering : She love it. paint her 5min she keep shaking. moving up n down herself. v high i guess ... no smell Clean fingering pls be gentle @

Fj: making love with her v relax like gf. no KY needed. she already v wet at bathroom. all styles n positions is ok for her. at e end she said i CUMM-ed.
.. only do 1 shot and cuddling on bed chatting with her.

RTF : confirm 200% lols. 1st time try freddy bro girl. sibei ho lah. She's a very nice young meimei. smiling all the way make u feel comfortable. and playful. she's hygienic too . we both use listerine.... Bro there pls take care of her. and visit her fast. leaving soon i guess. !
Old 13-08-2014, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
AHxxJIE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Posh

Bro can i have the contact? tks
Old 13-08-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 20
A1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandergrey View Post
just had MILK from club v, havent visited this stable for awhile as I have been really busy

Originally wanted another girl from the stable but since this other girl seems so busy (always fully booked) and i thought "do i really want a girl who's overly worked?" so i chose milk instead since she happened to be available.

looks wise milk is quite average, good natural boobs (very nice size - confirmed natural!) and nice ass, a bit of fat here and there (shes not skinny but not fat at all, she has fat at just the right places) - she has quite a pretty face, overall i'd give her 7/10. She has a great sexy body, fair complexion with pretty nice skin tone (her back and her ass skin is very nice and smooth)

the highlight of the session was the FJ - oh my god this girl knows how to fuck! One of the best FJ i ever had, she was so tight that it was just so awesome, im usually the BBBJ/CIM fetish but this time i finished both shots in FJ (i must say this is very rare for me)
bro the fully booked on is it erica?
Old 13-08-2014, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 20
A1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i booked got my lucky slot with Erica from club V...so far i've been visiting this stable a number of times and the girls didnt fail me...

but erica got to improve on her bj...other than that i got no complains...

she communicate well and got a really pretty face that i dont mind having her as a gf...boobs enhanced...

overall a 8 for me...
Old 13-08-2014, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Anyone try/see Ning/Patty from Club V lately?
Long time never bonk gal with big natural tits.
Old 13-08-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexandergrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1ibaba View Post
bro the fully booked on is it erica?
yes hahaha

tried her a few times on her last visit, i wonder how she's doing, last time she was GREAT but she was overworked (and very tired, can tell from her face)

i dont blame her coz her face one of the prettiest so far!
Old 13-08-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 16
HJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to behold

Just had a steamy hot session with Jo from LAX.

The moment I entered the room, we engaged in a fierce tongue war as she hastily removed both our clothes before leading me to the bathroom. I couldnt hold back and started sucking her huge boobs. She returned the favour by getting on her knees and sucking my cock deep into her throat.

As we got to the bed, things got even more heated up as I fingered the juices out of her, while she engulfed my balls and cock, and gave me the most mind numbing bbbj ever. After what seemed like eternity, she got the cap on and I fucked her vigourously in various positions. She seemed to climax hard in doggy, with her super loud moans and shivering. I finished her off in missionary as our wet bodies glided smoothly against each other.

After the shower, it was round 2. I opted for a cim and she was patient enough to suck my cock nonstop for half an hour as I emptied everything I had into her mouth.

She looks fucking hot, but when she was blowing me with that cfm face, she really does look like Jessica Liu. Shes leaving pretty soon so quickly get your slots!
Old 14-08-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
dljj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro LAX is which stable?
Old 14-08-2014, 09:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
masala4down deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, anyone knows any Indian FL ?
Old 15-08-2014, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
jjk14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been awhile since I last went for Thai FL and was not disappointed

Pointless FR for Celeste from D-exquisite

Looks: 90% resemblance to the pic where she wore the flowery top. sharp chin, pretty eyes and friendly smile.

Body: slim hourly figure. enhanced boobs. smooth skin. slightly lighter skin tone than the usual thai.

Attitude: friendly and accommodating.

Communication: Simple English communication. university educated. told me where to find 200baht mookata in bkk

Round one: bbbj+cim. gentle deep-throating type. i liked how she alternate from sucking and licking. i like the non-rush bbbj, kept me on the edge of cumming a few times. finally cim-ed and she continue to suck a while longer.

Round two: bbbj me to full hardness. accommodating to any position i wanted and even suggested i doggy her. loved the image of her slowly grinding me in cowgirl position while i grabbed her tits. i'm a one shot man so try as i might, the second shot just won't cum. but she was very accommodating, kept bbbj and stroking until i told her i really can't cum the second time.

overall: v enjoyable
Old 15-08-2014, 10:45 AM
Super Moderator (Adverts)

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2192 / Power: 32
GreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masala4down View Post
Hey guys, anyone knows any Indian FL ?
Bro this thread is dedicate to Thai FL only
Old 15-08-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 16
HJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dljj View Post
Bro LAX is which stable?
Les Affaires Xscort
Old 15-08-2014, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

FR on Rina from MamaSan

Face 6.8/10: About 70% of pic, picky with face, she's not ugly or anything though.
Body: 6.8/10: Sexy body with light tan, minus on the big thighs.
Boobs: 7.5/10: B cups that she loves getting sucked.
FJ: 8.5/10 : Doesn't like painting, too ticklish but gets wet after teasing her enough. Loves to be bonked deep and hard, rarely find gal that can tahan or enjoy.
Frenching N.A: Braces and she say ulcer so never try
BBBJ 5/10: Not great but I don't go for BJs anyway.
GFE 6.5/10: Not very good english but communicate with body.
Room: Solid bed but a bit noisy outside.
RTF: Maybe if I can find the time, her FJ is really good.
Old 16-08-2014, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

had a session with Erica from Club V a few days back... an ang-pai like her probably doesn't need another fr but i really want to commend her on her great attitude and service. she is working really hard and is probably overworked, but she doesn't complain and does her best to make her customers happy and sextified. sadly, she mentioned that this will be her last time doing this kind of work. so bros who are still considering, mai tu liao!

looks: very close resemblance to pics, cute and pretty face... she looks sexy and hot in the pics, but she is actually very cute and nice in person

boobs: big 'D/E' and round, enhanced... couple of times she placed my hands on her boobs and wanted me to fondle them, she enjoys them being sucked and licked too

body: petite and slim gal, quite skinny... not much booty due to her small and skinny frame

catbath: she will kiss, lick and suck your ears, neck and nipples

frenching: sensual and gentle kissing, just the way l like it

bbbj: quite good, licking the head and shaft, deep throat, balls licking and sucking

fj: accommodating to any positions... nice, soft moans... bonked her deep, hard, fast and furious in doggie with both my hands grabbing her boobs til i cummed... shiok to the max!

gfe: had better but her gfe is also quite good, would hold my hand while we were lying down and resting, also helped me to shower 3 times... her english is kinda limited but still can chat a little bit

location: for me, Club V's locations are the best so far... been to 2 different locations and both are nice, discreet condos in the city... what i really liked about both locations is that i can drive straight into the basement carpark and take the lift up to the unit, without bumping into anyone

okt: helpful, prompt replies. i like his choice of condos

rtf: will definitely rtf if i have the money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1