The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-03-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 788 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Wtf ... sounds interesting. Good to have competition. Actually now building property owner very tough to find tenants, left only spas or tuition ctr .

Good combi ... kids go class, dads got place to wait
There is a food stall inside, behind the spa. Curry chicken is super nice! Go try if you there.
Old 19-03-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 9
4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
I also first time there. All the whole stretch then kanna jio by whole chunk of them. Finally choose the middle shop.

Both viets inside also busty. Mine was natural D boobs. Give birth before but she no breast feed so still no sag.

I be going there again today cos I forgot to get her wechat! This lady I confident to kc out for foc. Got feel.... Haha.
Name N***y?
Old 19-03-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4455 View Post
Name N***y?

I never even ask her name. Lol!
Old 19-03-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to behold

Is it me or there is always a security guard sitting on the chair near the taxi stand. He kept looking at me as I went into my regular tuina joint. I felt a bit uneasy.
Old 20-03-2020, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
xxChowderZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi there any bros can recommend which shop at which lvl to go in ussc as i always go therre to eat but dun dare venture in haha thx
Old 20-03-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
willyabyss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried the lvl 1 zhimei health beauty spa, got 1 vietnam lady always say can do svc but no sex?
Old 20-03-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
willyabyss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Real life skin complexion quite bad. That is the power of beauty apps.
Xiexie now i wont go anymore.....
Old 21-03-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
spaces86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
I also first time there. All the whole stretch then kanna jio by whole chunk of them. Finally choose the middle shop.

Both viets inside also busty. Mine was natural D boobs. Give birth before but she no breast feed so still no sag.

I be going there again today cos I forgot to get her wechat! This lady I confident to kc out for foc. Got feel.... Haha.
bro share contact leh
Old 21-03-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
alexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

was earlier on at the wanton mee street

the girls didnt attract me. too aggressive alr.

but the piano school girl attracted me. love her seriousness.

and to the bro who parked the car at the taxi stand, you should receive a traffic summon for your adventure there because i saw him issue one but dun know how to help u because u shld be either enjoying massaging or visiting a ML upstairs (yes upstairs have ML oso. not gonna tell u who)
Old 21-03-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
qunian188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any spa with proper massage (not piano type) with happy ending? Thanks bros
Old 22-03-2020, 01:25 AM
Samster

You guys tried the Hwatt Spa at Space@Kovan? Hj only place.
Old 23-03-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried ussc TOP level Lina? Share shop with coco?

Cheers
Old 23-03-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 7
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexong93 View Post
was earlier on at the wanton mee street

the girls didnt attract me. too aggressive alr.

but the piano school girl attracted me. love her seriousness.

and to the bro who parked the car at the taxi stand, you should receive a traffic summon for your adventure there because i saw him issue one but dun know how to help u because u shld be either enjoying massaging or visiting a ML upstairs (yes upstairs have ML oso. not gonna tell u who)
Apartment massage?

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 25-03-2020, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Noticed a NEW shop next to guitar shop. Can't see much of the inside due to the way they glass panels are covered. Then a laundry van arrived and unloaded bag of laundry to give to the shop. Door opened and i quickly looked inside. Saw a milfy lady with nice body wearing a short spaghetti strap dress with no bra. All kinds of side boob was visible. After laundry service left, i went in.

Massage was decent, fj available but i took hf instead w/o clothes

Massage: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10 nice sized boobs, neither small nor big (either high B or low C), just nice for me, feels natural, body is not skinny and not fat, nice to hold and caress
Attitude: 7/10 friendly
Naked HJ: 8/10 full 6G autoroam basically while she was doing it, my hand and mouth eagerly roaming and kissing her body. During this period, i didn't try to french so this is unknown.
Dmg: $50 + $100 though not considered cheap but if you compare to HS where you pay $80 to $100 for HJ will all the clothes on and limited roaming, this is a much better deal except not SYT.

She told me total got 5 ladies, all Viets and all pretty. Yes she is not modest about it. She said her shop got all the pretty ones compared to the other shops. Based on this encounter i would agree except the SYTs at HS, but i think she meant the other shops that are also manned by milfs.

Please don't PM me asking for location. I already gave 2 big hints. Those who are familiar there will know.

Last edited by too_hot; 25-03-2020 at 08:47 AM.
Old 25-03-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Noticed a NEW shop next to guitar shop. Can't see much of the inside due to the way they glass panels are covered. Then a laundry van arrived and unloaded bag of laundry to give to the shop. Door opened and i quickly looked inside. Saw a milfy lady with nice body wearing a short spaghetti strap dress with no bra. All kinds of side boob was visible. After laundry service left, i went in.

Massage was decent, fj available but i took hf instead w/o clothes

Massage: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10 nice sized boobs, neither small nor big (either high B or low C), just nice for me, feels natural, body is not skinny and not fat, nice to hold and caress
Attitude: 7/10 friendly
Naked HJ: 8/10 full 6G autoroam basically while she was doing it, my hand and mouth eagerly roaming and kissing her body. During this period, i didn't try to french so this is unknown.
Dmg: $50 + $100 though not considered cheap but if you compare to HS where you pay $80 to $100 for HJ will all the clothes on and limited roaming, this is a much better deal except not SYT.

She told me total got 5 ladies, all Viets and all pretty. Yes she is not modest about it. She said her shop got all the pretty ones compared to the other shops. Based on this encounter i would agree except the SYTs at HS, but i think she meant the other shops that are also manned by milfs.

Please don't PM me asking for location. I already gave 2 big hints. Those who are familiar there will know.
You talking about USSC right? I was there yesterday I don't see the new shop leh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread