The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2007, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC SQ Stewardess Wannabe JiaoJiao

Dear all brother,

I am a newbie and this is my first FR, hope that it does not flame anyone out there. However, if it does, kindly do not zap me, because I am writing what has truly happened to me. What happened to me was totally different from what the threadstarter has experienced.

I start from what happened in the room to cut my story short. JJ came in her home cloth and my first impression on her was good, but also smelled like a “cigarette chimney”. TCSS for a little while about how good her looks was. I then requested her to change into her red SQ uniform, which seems to be slightly oversize, but still OK. I was invited into the bathroom. She did a good washing of me as well as herself.

Process to BJ immediately with no cat bath whatsoever. She told me to go on top of her for the FJ. After bonking for a short time and I wanted her cowgirl, which she refused, saying that she was tired and she can do all the movement even she is below. Lan Lan and lost my entire fxxking mood. She can really scream during the firing session. FJ was done quickly, and because of her bony body, I felt like bonking a pile of bone. After that, she requested to switch on the TV to channel 8 to watch a Taiwanese show.

I tried starting small talk with her, but met with “mmmmmmm” each time, and kept saying because of her nightlife, she is not able to sleep well and felt tired. Fxxking hell…….….should not had granted her request in the first place. My whole afternoon was spoiled and told her that she can go. However, either because of the cool air cond against the hot sun outside, or she wanted to finish the show, she stays with me until time up.

FR Summary:
Name: Jiao Jiao
Look: 7/10
Figure: 6/10
Boobs: 5/10
BBBJ: None
HJ: None
FJ: 6/10
Catbath: None
Attitude: 4/10
French: None
Girlfriend feeling: 5/10

RTF: No.

Damage: $100 + $30 ROOM + cd
Old 08-04-2007, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Duded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When would she be leaving?I miss the chance to look for xiao lan,now got another great bonk can intro ?Going to be confirm again for 3 weeks,if unable to pass me the number before sunday 12,then i have look for another new bonk when i got out again.
Old 08-04-2007, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=nacho;1951057]Dear all brother,

I am a newbie and this is my first FR, hope that it does not flame anyone out there. However, if it does, kindly do not zap me, because I am writing what has truly happened to me. What happened to me was totally different from what the threadstarter has experienced.

I start from what happened in the room to cut my story short. JJ came in her home cloth and my first impression on her was good, but also smelled like a “cigarette chimney”. TCSS for a little while about how good her looks was. I then requested her to change into her red SQ uniform, which seems to be slightly oversize, but still OK. I was invited into the bathroom. She did a good washing of me as well as herself.

Process to BJ immediately with no cat bath or foreplay whatsoever. She told me to go on top of her for the FJ. After bonking for a short time and I wanted her cowgirl, which she refused, saying that she was tired and she can do all the movement even she is below. Lan Lan and lost my entire fxxking mood. She can really scream during the firing session. FJ was done quickly, and because of her bony body, I felt like bonking a pile of bone. After that, she requested to switch on the TV to channel 8 to watch a Taiwanese show.

I tried starting small talk with her, but met with “mmmmmmm” each time, and kept saying because of her nightlife, she is not able to sleep well and felt tired. Fxxking hell…….….should not had granted her request in the first place. My whole afternoon was spoiled and told her that she can go. However, either because of the cool air cond against the hot sun outside, or she wanted to finish the show, she stays with me until time up.

FR Summary:
Look: 6/10
Figure: 5/10 (looks thin)
Boobs: 4/10
FJ: 5/10 (till now still feel the pain at my didi area,because of her bony body)
Girlfriend feeling: 3.5/10 (no hugging)

Damage: $100 + $30 ROOM + cd
Old 08-04-2007, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
After bonking for a short time and I wanted her cowgirl, which she refused, saying that she was tired and she can do all the movement even she is below.

After that, she requested to switch on the TV to channel 8 to watch a Taiwanese show.

I tried starting small talk with her, but met with “mmmmmmm” each time, and kept saying because of her nightlife, she is not able to sleep well and felt tired.
Sorry to hear that bro. You really got a messy time there. I too have the same problem when I wanna try other pattern when bonking her but she give me the reason she like to be crush by me. Faint.

Other than that, I have no complain leh. For me, her service is good other than the bonking pattern. We did have a good tcss before & after the session.
Old 08-04-2007, 05:54 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 0
dominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen1 View Post
Agree, if fl_slayer can find cheaper rates for orgys pls organise one.

Try going to buffet with 5 pple and pay 1 person's share lor......orgys and buffets are same concept.

u know any gals into it?
Old 10-04-2007, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
5757 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first of all... thanks unclesammi for the contact.

bonk this JJ last week. experienced just like what bro nacho mentioned.
nothing interesting, i didnt bother to ask her change any uniform as I saw her bony figure, already sian half...

FR Summary:
Look: 5/10
Figure: 4/10 (looks thin)
Boobs: 4/10
FJ: 4/10 (i felt sleepy)
Girlfriend feeling: 3/10 (no hugging)

Damage: $100 + $20 ROOM + cd

*maybe my expectation too high...

btw, still need to thankz bro unclesammi
Old 08-08-2007, 01:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
EatNDrink is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

uncle sammi, i am really really interested to have this SQ Stewardess leh, can share share her contact, please? tolong tolong please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1