The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2007, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Subang Jaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiangGe View Post
Bro DeKuip...I "discover" dora2 only last month lar...though long time exist there ... same lar I also "discover" Bro DeKuip's "secret" no long loh ...Bro selim said in MSF, mykakis will change to other address (mk-portal)...now "under construction" and stop for a week...right ? He teaches mamakian how to form a cheong group in order to nego with the "suppliers"...hehehe...good good good...so Bro drydust and Bro selim a same guy ? Or a different "leader" ?
Dora-dora still exist ka? Famous for Fuck-N-Go Indon meal
Old 14-11-2007, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
XiangGe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiangGe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
1st visit to Thai MP in SS17 05-19-2007

Yesterday night the Thai Mir*cle & the PRC's MP in SS15 were closed. Strong wind ? Save vitamin "M" till this aftenoon to explore another MP in another corner of SJ....heheheee....Wong....is it strong wind now in SJ ???

Went to above at ~3.45pm, very clear signboard with phone number hung on 2nd floor. However, the wooden door and metal gate (to upper floor) were closed, with a signture to "arrow" customer to use the main entrance beside. Confused a bit, proceed to the black glass door beside it and saw the 2 red colour "ThaiK*ro" stickers at the center part. So dark and can't see through. Try to pull open the door but fail. Oh yes...magnetic door and need to press the bell. Where was the bell leh ??? Hmmm....just before I found its location...Heard a "BIT" sound...Knowing that the door has been unlocked... PULL open the door again...STILL cannot open !!! ...After a few second...heard another "BIT" sound...this time a customer inside was pulling the door inward...Hai~~~ so shame-shame of myself lar...as I should PUSH the glass door instead of PULL !!! Can't help lar as the owner should put a "PUSH" signage at the door handle mah...

Was greeted by a tom yam ML at the counter (round boobs and "yum" face) and asked me to take 2-hour massage (in Hokkien Language)..."Wait-wait" I said...please explain to me the price structure 1st...She said RM 50 / hours, RM85 / 1.5 hours & RM 90 / 2hours ...huh??? ...not much different from Thai Mirr*cle...so without further consideration and accepted 2-hour massage...Was leaded by another ML (a bit plum but fair skin) to go upstair...A bit dissappointed cause face so so lar...Saw many certificates were hung on the walls (more than Thai Mirr*cle). Lead me to the 1st cubicle (door & one side wall are covered by curtain, other parts are made on wood. A mattress was laid on the wooden floor...space also bigger and overall very good ambience outside and inside cubicle... AS usual, undressed totally and lay down...She spoke Hokkien very well but I'm not... After she know I can't understand Hokkien, she said she can speak a little English but better in Malay...so we communicate in Malay loh....heheheee...Her name is "Ah Mai"...She has worked in Malaysia for 8 years...6 years in Pahang and 2 years here...That's why her Malay is so good...She said her boss is a CKT female doctor nearby !!! There are total nine tom yam MLs in this MP, all with certificates, work & operation permits...

Overall, her skills are better then Ah Nian in the term of oil massage (which I took in Thai Mirrac*e last time)...Very detail and never miss any part of my body...She massaged my inner part of tights, butt, back shoulders, tummy for very long time and good techniques...Occasionally touch my sensitive parts to give me some sensual feeling...I feel relax throughout the session...I guess no Thai Bone massage here as she straight away applied oil on my body...For decent Thai Bone...better go to find Ah Da in Thai Mirrac*e lar...hehehe)...

After ~ 1.5 hours massage...magic words came out lar ..."Mahu urut sini ?" with her hand pointing my didi and then shown me 3 fingers (RM30, same as USJ1 4D) ... "Ya lar" I answered and asked pay to her directly ?...She noted her head...She even asked me to go to toilet to pee 1st !!! First time I encountered this "offer", as no ML asked me to do so before...Very considerate as my "tank" was full of "water" after an hour more and after she pressed & massaged long time around this part...heheheee...She gave a good "batin" with her own techniques, which not just focus on the shaft, but also pressed the balls...After unload...used wet tissues (3 pieces, one after another) to clean my didi...until very clean indeed...I thought HJ finished lar after cleaning...But hey !! She futhered continue to massage my balls !!! This only happened to me when massaged by "San San" in CC PJ...hehehe...got extra !!!...Really "urut" the "wind" away ....

Then she said she wanted to clean her hand 1st before proceeded to massage my head...like Ah Nian last time in Thai Mirac*e...if not all my "future sons or doughters" will spread all over my face !!!! ...After massaged my head (I slept on a pillow lay on her legs)...She gave many more push, pull and twist actions before called it off...Bro Masteryy...as describe by your pictures in short...many body contacts throughout the session...on a par with Thai Bone by Ah DA last time but more steps as compare to Ah Nian...

After put on my cloths while she was changing the mattress cloths with a new one...I gave her RM 50...she asked whether need to return the balance RM 20 or not, but I shaked my head lar...hehehee tips her for her good service lar...Praised her that she gave the best oil massage I've encountered with a tom yam ML...she said thanks you for my tips and compliment !!!

Leaded me walked out the cubicle to go down stair....Hmmm???...why my view so blurr ??? ....Oh YES !!!....I left my spec on the floor and forget to wear on it when walked out...Quickly walked back to the cubicle to take my specs on floor....hehehee....so enjoy until forgot my spec....heheehe...Look at the clock on the wall...aready 6.10 pm...hehehe over time period lar....

Down stair...she gave me a warm herb tea to drink while I paid at the counter to the "yum" tom yam...While sipping the tea into mouth...walked to the wall to read the certificates...saw a few pretty tom yams on the pic !!! Bro sperm & Cheong cheong...better looking than Ah DA and Ah Ooi....heheheee... ...Can paid by using credit card...If you have Public Bank or UOB credit card...got discount !!! RM 90 / 2-hour => RM 80 / 2-hour.

Happy exploring again !!!
I learned today that cannot judge the massage skills by the ML's looks only !!!
Where are you, my......SPOON !
Old 14-11-2007, 07:07 PM
Samster

XiangGe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiangGe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
H.Villa Subang Jaya 05-14-2007

Bro doggyjames ! I'm onleave today, so visited the above at ~12.00 noon, after "infected" by your FR loh... ... This was my 3rd visit actually. This previous 2 only "exploration", to locate and familiar that area... ...no "cheong"...(refer my previous posts). Greeted by CKT OKT Eric, asked me what drink did I want and lead me to sit down. As usual, I want hot chinene tea lar. Enviroment very new and nice !!! Got 4 dining tables at the center, 5 round sofas at the wall corner with one Astro TV. Many "green" bamboo as decoration as well. Eric told me that still early and all WLs not in to work yet. However, got one ML was in. Ask me want massage or package and I said want package lar. Explained to me the price and service structure as below:

1. SPA alone = RM48
2. 45 mins massage = RM88 (not sure include batin + SPA + meal or not)
3. 1 hour massage = RM128 (hmmm...RM10 cheaper than CC PJ !!!, not sure include batin + SPA + meal or not)
4. 45 mins FJ = RM198
5. 1 hour FJ + massage (package) = RM228 (hmmm...RM10 cheaper than CC PJ !!! with SPA and meal)

Because still have to wait ~30 mins, asked Eric I wanted to use the SPA facilities. Very new as compare to CC PJ. He gave me the locker and save box key (attached together with a rubber string, so that can hang on hand) at the counter. Put my valueble belongings into the save box (need 2 keys to opened, he kept one and I took one) and explained to me the locker number before I proceeded to the SPA area. Told me that the jaccuzzi needed some time to heat up. Actually I know this procedure when I was in CC PJ last time....if haven't been to CC PJ...I really no idea on what to do 1st...hehehe... Put my cloths and sandals into the locker and changed into short pant provided. Take a towel and rinsed wet my body inside the shower 1st (got 3 showers only, more showers in CC PJ). Afterthat went inside the steam room. WAH...very hot and couldn't see clearly inside as a layer of mist on my spec !!! ...Quickly took off my spec and sit down. Saw another customer was inside. Luckily I didn't knock onto him !!!...After ~ 3 minutes...sweat a lot, feel too hot and hard to breath...so walk out and went into the sauna room...hmmm...why not hot leh ???...Oh yes....need to put some water into the heater 1st mah !!! ... ...So went out to take some water from the jaccuzzi and pour 2 mugs into it...Felt the jacuzzi water with hand...still cool although the "steam" bubbles" was blowing vigorously...Last time very hot in CC PJ, until my balls also almost "cooked" lar ... ...Sat inside the sauna room for ~5mins and then felt hot and sweat...If put too much water onto the heater, the room will became more hot & hot lar...Maybe I put too much water at 1st...hehehe....

Walked out the sauna room and sat on the wooden long chair...wipe dry the sweat before deep into the jacuzzi...the other customer then went into the sauna before joined me into the jacuzzi...Size of the jacuzzi almost same as CC PJ but the water inside here is keep flowing out into drain and not stagnant as in CC PJ...Water is clean and clear...Too bad not hot enough but warm only...Half way...Eric came in and asked us the jazcuzzi water hot enough or not and he aslo tested with his hand...Very considerate, friendly and helpful guy indeed...

Not deep too long as water not hot...Rinsed my body again with hot water inside the shower, wipe dry with a new towel (not use the old one which full with all my sweat water lar) and change a new short pant...If not the floor will full of water drops when walked out....hehehe...Wear a "jacket" to cover my upper body...cause I don't have 6 muccles on my chest and tummy, only got one "oil & round" tummy....hehe... used air drier to dry my hair and combed to tidy my hair before walked out...

Just walked out into the dining area, saw a STY wearing her jeans and T-shirt in that area also...taking food maybe...Heard Eric asked her to change cloths quickly...Not bother so much and I took a cup of hot tea and sat down to watch TV at the sofa...Eric asked me ready to go inside room or eat 1st ? I said I'll eat later...Told me that only that girl available at that moment...can wait a while for more WLs to come in if I wanted...or can mirror that girl 1st after she dressed up...Just told him to recommend as I said I was 1st time there...He said that girl quite good and not fussy at all...Without much thinking...I agreed to take her lar...

Eric leaded me to a room on the other site...Quite nice with a very big mirror on the wall and a queen size spring bed on the floor...The light is blue in colour...There is a shower cubicle inside the room but no toilet bowl...

Wait about few minutes and the WL came in.

Name: Ka Ka (SYT CKT)

Boobs: No big but okay for me...pink or brown nipples not sure as the light is blue colour...when inside the shower, she used tower to wrap her body (into tube shape)

Body & face: Tall and slim (not too meaty or too thin) + fair skin + quite pretty & sweet also...She said I was so early that she haven't make up from her sleepy face and not took her lunch yet...hehee...She said I looked like Japanese when she 1st saw me...as she said she "scare" to serve other than local customers...

From: Stay in PJ (used to live in Cheras)...doing part time WL and is an accountant...started work only 3 weeks ago and I'm her 10th customer !!! Have to become WL because father is sick and pay depth...Her female friend (retired WL) introduced her into this job when she said she wants fast money...she did ask to work in CC PJ before, however, the commission to OKTs there is very high as compare to here...here one customer she will take RM120 from RM228...She said in CC PJ...if "bao gung" (cantonese) 3-4 customers per day (commision RM 3000/month for OKTs to share)..."bao gung" 5 & above customer per day (commision RM 5000/momth for OKTs to share) She said all $$$ give to OKTs lar if work in CC PJ. She said there are > 10 WLs here...most are CKT, 2 RC and no NL. A few come from the closed 4 star Hotel SPA in USJ...Bro doggy...I guess to know where is it right ? hehehe

Language: English, Cantonese and Hakka !!! from Cheras mah ....hehehe...
Bro sperm...you also from Cheras, right ? So you know Hakka ???

FK: I asked her 1st what she not allowed, she said no kissing on face (so lip also can not lor. I guess) and ears. Besides NO anal...She did refuse a customer who wanted to do anal with her, with extra RM500...she rejected him by offering back him RM1000 and asked him to jump from 9th floor..haha...
Got "principle" one !!

AR: NOPE

DATY: As her butt not facing me when she BJ me (no condom), so I guess not provided also. However, she let me to finger her clits while she was laying down. Asked her applied KY or not and she replied usually use a bit...if not too rough and pain woh...Asked her got high feeling when doing with stranger...she said it depend (sometime got and sometime not and fake) and cannot compare when doing with boyfriend woh...hehehe

GFE: 9/10...she was very cool at 1st...when I talked nice to her to break the ice...she became very friendly and talkative...we chatted a lot on many topics...before proceeded to bath...I asked her I wanted massage at the end after FJ and she agreed...After I laid down on bed...she licked both my nipples (~1 mins) and proceeded to suck my didi lar (no condom)...not enough catbath... ...2 ways only... ...Due to not arouse enough...didi hard to stand up...After some time...asked her to laid down & my turn to catbath her ler..hehe...After that I asked her to HJ my didi while I laid down...Asked her to apply some oil in it...still not stand and no hard ...too nervious and anxiety...hai~~~ ...So, asked her to BJ me again while I was in standing position...She said need to apply condom now becoz too oily...She was no rush and very hard working to BJ me ~ > 5 mins...didi got hard a bit and asked her to laid down for missionary position...Hai~~~ still not hard enough to "poke" inside......small and tight pussy mah.... So, I gave up and asked her she HJ me until unload...

Massage: Shower a bit of my didi part before proceed to massage. No bad & no rush as she said she learn the techniques after she was being massage by other ML.

After finished, she leaded me to the dining area again (sometime I'll miss the route on how to go out again in some HCs...haha) and Eric told the other CKT OKT Sam at counter that Ka Ka was done (in Hakka language)...I took my lunch (mee, mee hun + hot curry pup + "tou sah bang" (cantonese)...not much choice as compare to CC PJ...Saw a dozen of eggs there...maybe got served half boiled eggs ???...Eric asked me want bally ice or not I said I wanted hot chinese tea only...During eating (~2.00pm), another senior customer came in and Eric asked Ka Ka to walk out for mirror purpose...After a quick body turn for mirror purpose, she just walked passed me and heard that she said "tiu" softly, because I know she was damn hungry now and no mood to work ...hahaha..... The senior customer not took her (too young kuah) and he only book someone else at ~ 4.00pm...I guess he is a regular customer there as Eric sat down and chat with him...

After finished eating...walk into the SPA area to take a throughout bath again...I did not want Ka Ka to bath me immediately just after massage...not good mah...Eric asked me to deep into jazcuzzi again but I said no need...
Put on my cloths...got my belongings in the save box with the help of OKT Sam...paid RM228 + RM4 for parking fee (Bro doggy, only now I know why yours are RM198 + RM4, though parked car > 1 hour...haha)... Asked a name card for future contact and put RM 10 tips inside the box...Eric and Sam asked me to visit again and promised to introduce better WLs for me...

Bro doggy...Ka Ka did told me that the closed 4star Hotel SPA will reopen soon...after some renovation !!! hehehe
Old 14-11-2007, 07:11 PM
Samster

1st visit to PRC MP SS15 05-12-2007

Yesterday night no guts to step into Wong's MP anymore, affraid that other Bros in the dinner will give me some extra "punches" besides massage... ...Wong...I'll revisit your MP only after "wind" gone...hehehe

So, I went to explore a new MP in other corner of SJ (can't tell the location openly now lar......Bro Smokie will "ZAP zap ZAP zap" me... ). It has opened for bussiness not long ago (~ 4 months). Thus everything is new and nice.
A PRC ML (medium size & fair skin) opened the glass door and leaded me to a cubicle behind (front is wood, but door and side is covered by curtain. There is a bed with hole at the edge (not mattress on floor). In front part of the shop, there are chairs for foot massage. Another PRC male masseur and PRC female masseur (fatter & darker than mine) just resting here, as well as another PRC female masseur was working at that time (a senior customer was chatting with her, very talkative). Ask my ML how much? RM50/hour & RM75/1.5hours. So I took 1.5hours. Undressed (totally naked, my preferred way, not feel shy anymore !!!) and lay down (chest down and butt up possition). Her massage techniques are totally different from what I've experienced before (this was the 2nd time I was massaged by PRC ML, the 1st one was in Shanghai as described in my previous post). She mostly used he fingers and bottom part of her hands to rub my skin and bone. She didn't apply oil immediatelly. She started with no oil to make my skin hot 1st. Afterthat she apply oil on the same part and repeated the same massage technique. This make me feel very relax - hot when no oil, cold when with oil - due to air cond)! She did the same for every part of my body, start with back, then both back part of legs. After that, head, stomach, both arms and both front part of legs. It was like I took 2 types of massage at the same time -with and without oil ! She massaged my breasts & tummy like "mixing flour" to make bread !!! ...long time also...haha...never been massaged in this part for so shiok !!!

The most different part was she applied aroma talcum powder after oil massage and cover my skin with tower before massage again. I asked her why ? She said to get rid the oily mah... hmmm...very good idea !!! Never experienced in other MPs before. Most of other oil massages I've encountered were too oilly and can't wipe out with dried tower alone. Feel sticky on my shirt, underwear & pants after massage and need to take a soap bath at home, only after resting for some time (don't take bath immediately after massage, as told by other ML before). All the relax feeling gone after bath again lar ~~~However this time, as I've taken bath before massage, straight went back home to have a good night sleep ! Off course no need to take another bath lar... ... AND I don't feel any body pain at all today !

During my session, heard another customer came inside the other cubicle beside mine. He took the other PRC ML. Both of us so quiet. Only the senior customer opposite us more chatty with the other PRC ML. The senior customer ended his session 1st (he came earlier and heard he took 2 hours session when he was answering his phone call, would head to Genting afterthat) and follow by the customer beside me (he took 1 hour session).

Any "extra service" ??? A question Bro Michaliss asked me before ...hehe...
Well, it is not offered directly / openly due to permit regulations. But hey...only you and her inside the cubicle... You dare to ask and she dare to give the extra service lar......She felt surprised when I asked her as I was so "decipline" thorughout the seesion...Damage standard (paid her directly) + she pull up her bras without request !!! So secretive that she even signed me be quiet & not to let her other colleagues know !!! Asked me to select her for next visit and give me discount ...why people give me discount nowadays ???

Put on my cloths and walked out to paid at the counter in front. The local CKT boss seldom in and the PRC masseurs will run the bussiness themselves. Have a quick look on the other PRC ML (the one that served the senior customer)...WAU !!! she is slim, most beautiful and "yum" !!! HAHA...
You guess who will I select for nex visit ?
Old 14-11-2007, 07:16 PM
Samster

2nd visit to Thai MP SS15 04-29-2007

Bros, this afternoon I re-visited this MP again to try out massage service from Ah Da, after I read your FR. Call to OKT Wong (fix line) to confirmed she was free at that time before I went. He was surprised why many new customers & I know Ah Da nowadays... ...This was the 2nd time I tried "authentic / decent" Thai Bone Massage (use both elbows and no oil) ! The 1st time was in Hatyai many years ago. Washed my feet and proceed to a curtain cubicle behind. This time, I was not totally naked as with Ah Nian last time (wrapped tower 1st and unwrap after laying down). Only naked my upper body part. She gave me a long cotton pants (like pyjamas) to put on. For sure I took away my underwear lar.. ... She really knew how to apply correct force on every part of my body (including very leg and hand fingers). Although it was slightly pain when she pressed with both her elbows, it was fine and very relax after the pain gone. Like you said, I also almost fall alsleep ! She also stepped on my legs, tights, backbone and arms. Though she is slightly medium side, she knew how to control her weight on you. Before she asked me to turn over for face up possition, she raised my both my legs and pressed at different angles & possiton, very good and relax. With her limited English, I asked her whether I was her 1st customer today (went there ~ 2.30pm) and she said yes. She said yesterday got more customers...Many WSG Bros ??? Thus, she had slight flu and she used mask to cover her nose and month, very considerate though ! It is true that there was lots of close body contact !!! More than when served by Ah Nian last time. Maybe Ah Nian one was oil massage at my 1st visit. Too much oil on skin, how to contact ??? She put my hand (right and left at a time) on her upper tight, sit on my butt when massage my shoulders and "shaked" her butt on my butt !!! . As usual, I'm so descipline lar .... .... She also put me into sitting position and press my shoulders with her elbows, turn my head to make "crack" sound, press and pull the backbone in toward and backward position...very relax afterthat. Just after she massaged my head while I sleep on a pillow which put on her leg, the "magic word" came out lar while she rubbed my right nipple a bit! Took off the long pant and massage my balls with some oil and then the shaft part. Before start, she also offered me a chewing gum and I said no and shake my head, as I thought it was condom at first (square shape inside a bag) !!! I didn't wear my glasses so not clear lor. She took out a piece and put into her mouth to start chewing. After unload, wipe clean with tissue and done.
Went to the counter and was greeted by OKT Wong and another man (the owner). I saw there were 3 certificates frames & displayed on the counter with Ah Da pic on one of them. The owner said I was the 1st customer who cared to read them. He said they went to Thailand to hire the certified MLs to work here !!! Bros, that's why their MLs skills are "authentic" ! They admited that look and skill can only choose one, hardly find one with with both perfect skill and look. The MLs with such advantages won't come to work here without higher pay, as they can earn the same amount in their homeland. They assured me that their MLs got working permit and the MP has been checked by the authority (layout and curtain cubicles) and is in the process of getting license. All new permit has been freezed (in this state) and no clear direction at the moment. They said MP with NL ML is more prone to be raided by MIB, and the one with too many hanky panky activities.
DAMAGE = RM85 (offered price for 2 hours Thai Bone Massage) + RM50 (batin). So, any Bros who wants a decent Thai Massage + a little hanky panky (not sure can raba-raba the ML as I'm not dare to try or ask ), try it yourself of this MP. Offered price still valid ! They wondered why number of customers increased significantly, they have tried variuos promotion method but results not so good. Some customer did tell them they know the existance if this MP because of internet forum, but they can't search which one. They asked me to give them the web address, I just smiled back and NOPE !!! They promised to keep up their service and hiring more pretty Thai MLs in future.
Note: They know the boss of the Ci*Trus MP on top of 7-11 (closed shop now). With his help and guidance, only they can open this MP.
Old 14-11-2007, 07:20 PM
Samster

1st visit to Thai MP SS15 04-21-2007

Yesterday I explored a new MP in SJ SS15. This MP is located on top of S*cret Rec*pe...same row and not far from 7-11. Went up there and greeted by a young CKT OKT. There were several tom yam MLs. Looks & body figure not bad. He explained to me the massage there is "Thai Bone" type, which the ML will use her elbow to press the body. I said I had tried once at USJ on top of 4D (also by tom yam ML) and was painful afterthat. For Thai Bone, 1 hour = RM 48 & 2 hours = RM88 (offered price). I took the 2 hours massage (RM 98 because I want to apply more oil). He gave me a petite one, who could speak simple English. He reminded the ML to give mix massage, finger + elbow and not too hard one (in Thai Language and I guessed only). Before she leaded me to the bed behind (cubicle with curtain only...haft way of the session, I heard a NL customer just came in the other cubicle beside mine...damn his hp always ringing), she brushed my feet with soap and rinse with hot water inside a basin, before wiped dry with towel. I'm still not used to the feet washing service. Based on my passed experience, I guess there will be extra service later ... ... The mattress was on the floor. One thing different was that she used her elbow to press the bone on my armpit...little bit of pain and asked her not too hard....the other part was back bone....the feeling was different and feel relax after the pain gone. She use here fingers and hands on the legs part. About 1.15 hours later and at face up possition...the "extra service sign" appear ! She touched my didi and balls softly with one hand and shaked the other hand (in "O" shape) to hint me. Damage (RM50) and pay at the counter (Damage in USJ on top of 4D is RM30 & pay to the ML directly, not at counter to the OKT). She massaged the balls (very long time), inner tight, "urine tank" before focus on didi. After unload, wiped clean that place with tissue and cleaned her hands before continue to massage my 2 arms and head (if not my sperm will spread all over my body lar ). Just before proceeded to massage my head, she touched my nipples & offered to HJ me second time ! At first I was reluctant & shaked my head to reject her offer as I thought need to pay double (2 x RM 50)... When she massage my head (pilow on her legs and i slept on it)... my little head overcontrol my big head & I hinted her that I want a second time...she said okay and FOC one !!! This time she just focused on the didi shaft and shaked it till unload.... Afterthat she wiped clean with towel...use another towel to wipe away the oil on me boby....Put on my cloth....borrow her comb to tidy up my hair....pay RM 148 to the OKT at the counter and ciaw ! First time of double HJ in my cheong experinence, with no extra cost..... ....I guess she offered & rewarded another FOC HJ to me because both my hands are very "descipline" (never raba-raba her body) throughout the whole 2 hours massage session....Maybe my look and gesture was just too "innosent" to her ....

"A good man get rewarded for free" ...
Old 14-11-2007, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Dora-dora still exist ka? Famous for Fuck-N-Go Indon meal
Yup...Bro ProfessorOokami...and RM128 only ...Bro DeKuip ventures here nowadays...hehehe change from Thai port to PRC, Indo & Viet port ...all inside dora2 ?
Old 14-11-2007, 07:26 PM
Samster

Pirmd Hotel - Suwy Hotel - Hlidy Vila SJ 04-07-2007

Before watching Mr Bean (12.30 pm session) in Su*w*y Pir*m*d Shopping Mall, went to explore the SPAs in that premise, after read some info in this WSG forum. First to the lobby of Pir*m*d Hotel (through the walkway near the Ice Skiing Area), very crowed in the lobby. No direction on where is the SPA located and no signboard. Just went into the lift and the "HEALTH SPA" wordings printed on level 2 button ! Reach the level and turn right....damn... saw a notice stated that Sunfl*w*r SPA still under renovation. Afterthat proceeded to Oas*s SPA in Su*w*y Hotel from the other side of the walkway. Can see Sunw*y Lago*n from the side mirror. Not crowded in the lobby (Why ?). Proceed to the signboard and saw the SPA is located at level 3. There is also clear indication on the lift entrance (now smarter lar know where to find info on the location) Damn....12.15 pm already, not enough time to go into lift and explore somemore. Went back to cinema. After movie at ~2.00 pm, feel hungry already. Today just felt like just want massage and not cheong. Heard from WSG Bros that the damage in Oas*s SPA is quite high a bit. So back to SJ to eat lunch and rest at home. At ~4.00 pm, after took a bath at home, remember from WSG Bros that there is another SPA in H*lid*y Vi*la SJ. So went there to explore again. Park my car at the basement and proceed to the lobby again. Saw the "Aroma SPA" on the signboard (level 1, lobby in level 3) and no more "Bluewave SPA. Damn... although in level 1 but still very hard to find. Ask a hotel staff there (a young male NL) and he said he didn't know where is the SPA ?. Proceed to the swimming pool side and at last saw the "Aroma SPA" sign. Greeted by a NL OKT and I asked to see the package for full body massage. Traditional massage (RM 128/hr, not include 10% hotel tax & 5% government tax, WSG Bros, it is true need to pay tax ?). Quite expensive compare to the MPs inside shoplots one. Hai~~~ take so much effort to come here already, don't mind the $$$ lar. OKT leaded me to a room behind the counter, there are 2 massage beds, with "hole" one. Besides, there are massage chairs and beds near the swimming pool. Afterthat a NL ML came in and proceeded oil massage. Tell her not to press too hard, just wanted to get touch feeling (few time experienced hard massages and caused body pain the days after). Massaged my whole body with both of her smooth hands, except my didi No hanky panky and not much communication. Just want to felt the "touch", close my eyes & relax. Can hear kids playing sound from the swimming pools as the massage "room" not totally enclosed. There is one jaccuzzi inside the room but I didn't use it. After finished, the NL ML asked me to wait 1 hours before bath. If bath immediately, not good for health, true ?. My body is so oilly all over. She helped me rub away the oil with towel. After that, back to counter and pay. Damage RM 158.70 Proceeded to take my car and paid RM 8 parking fee. WSG Bros might think I'm a bit "Soh Hai" lar Anyway, another experience for my "Cheong" Life. I've been to most of the MPs in SJ & one in USJ (on top of 4D) after read this forum. HCs / SPAs are Top*Z, Rom*o, Osc*r, Hotel Imp*rial & CC PJ. Many years ago in Hadyai one time (massage only, very cheap for 2 hours, not dare to cheong though approach by OKT at the hotel lobby). Last year November, one time in Shanghai China, Hengsan Hotel, also massage with batin service by a young PRC (RMP 240 = RM 120). Also not dare to take whole package (RMP 550). As I said before, my "cheong life" only truly started this year, after following closely this WSG forum ! Thanks all WSG Bros, you make my life more colourful but my pocket got BIG HOLE lar Will explore to other places again !
Old 14-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Samster

Hotel Impral behind BB Plaza Bukit Bintang CC PJ 03-25-2007

Went to above hotel with 2 of my friends after knowing that SPA in Hotel F*rt*na nearby CLOSED. My friend is an old cheongster, so took us to the old hotel where he used to cheong lar ! The OKT is a senior man (>50 yo), serve us chinenese tea each while we sit down and he said more choices only available after ~ 6.00pm. As we were there at around 12.30pm, only 1 CKT working. Looks ok with nice body figure. Only a bit dark skin. He said this CKT service not bad with 3 styles/ways (what this means ?). He offered me an "enhancement pill" RM30/pc. Scared to eat, reject his offer and proceed to action. Lead by the girl (Joey, from Penang she said and can speak cantonese, hokien and mandarin, only work from 12.00pm to 10 pm, she said client at night time always drunken and rough one, true ?). She lead me to the room upstair, while my 2 friends waited outsite watching TV. They cheong many time liaw and offered me this chance. Very nice & clean environment like real hotel room. She said just renovated not long ago. Proceed to shower me, didi and asshole ! Afterthat ask me lie down on bed. Catbath me from ear (into hole) to leg, back and front as well as rub my back with her tits. Afterthat doing AR with me in 2 positions => while I faced down and lift my ass high and while I faced up and raised my 2 legs. New experinence ! Lick my balls and proceed to do BBBJ. While doing BJ she turn her ass to my face, want me to do 69 ! I'm not dare to DATY but just rub & finger lightly on her clits. She knows I'm not an experinenced cheongster as I'm shy in many ways. Afterthat she capped me and proceed to missionary position, knowing my didi not extend hard enough (too excited lar). She put some KY and guide my didi into her. Pump & pump and she gave some moan (fake one, I think, how to high with my did still soft ?) After a while my didi become bigger and bigger. Allow me to kiss her lips in this position. About only a few mins in this position (< 5 mins, I think) and I unload. She smile and we proceed to shower again. She smile and encouraged me not worry too much, gain more experience. She gave me a full shower and washed my hair also After putting up clothes, she offer me to kiss her chest and she kissed my face. Damage is RM 180 (she said she took RM 110). Overall, very GFE. This give me more confidence to cheong better in future !!!

Afterthat, my friend took us to CC PJ, to continue their business lar ! I said I can't do 2nd time anymore, only massage can lar.

Package (FJ & Message) = RM238
FJ only = RM198
Massage (with "pull nerve" or "lai gen" in cantonese, which focus/massage on balls + shoot, not like batin which focus on the didi shaft to make you shoot) = RM138

All price above include SPA and meal. The OKT is Desmond (heard from other thread he is not so nice / friendly, but his service was okay today, maybe we come in group and not alone). We ask for his H/P number for future contact.
Great experinence in there also. I only "visited" Sunway/Subang areas (read me previous post, easily serach one as my posts are not many) and I only start to cheong / get massage service start from this year, after read so much info from WSG and other forums (sammy and inter) !
Continue my FR next time.
All WSG Tai Ko, forgive me if I bored you all.
Anyway, you all make me a REAL MAN !!!
Old 14-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Samster

1st time went to Romeo Inn 02-22-2007

1st time went to R***o Inn yesterday afternoon after read this thread.
OKT lead us (one Indian, one Malay who wear tie! and me - both not my friends) to mirror PRCs from room to room in 2nd floor.
Screen 3 rooms (2 PRCs, 4PRCs and 2PRCs respectively).
The Indian asked any Indo / NL. OKT said only PRC.
He then choose a girl from the 1st room (Xiao Li, if I'm not mistaken).
OKT said price up $10 (198 -> 208) due to CNY.
He paid by card.
The Malay 'reject' all and the OKT ask him to sit upstair and wait (still early, girl not ready).
Told OKT that I have not quite impressed experience in T*P*Z SPA & O*S***R SPA, then OKT recommend a girl name "Zhi Yi" from 'Hunan' to me.
Quite pretty, age 20 & white skin.
Body figure also okay to me.
One thing impressed me a lot is the room -> real hotel room (2nd floor also) with clean and nice enrironment. Queen size bed and spring matress !
The girld told me that bussiness from 12 pm - 4 am.
Old 14-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Samster

CC PJ early March 2007

Bro ape22, below are what I've encountered during my last & only visit on end of March 2007 to CC PJ. As far as I know and read from this forum, "ang pai" & not "ang pai" are same rate & no different in CC PJ. Only read that some other hotels in KL will have different rate for "ang pai", due to her background (model, state and country miss universe etc). I guess your friend was given service number 4 and the enhancement pill caused extra RM50, right? So total is RM298. When I was in Imp*rial Hotel Bukit Bintang, the OKT offered me to take an enhancement pill with extra cost of RM30. I rejected his offer and just took the direct FJ service (3 ways) at RM180 (no SPA & no meal). Money is in our hand and I don't think the OKT can "force" us to take what we don't one. However, you must do some reading before hand and ask clearly the type of service prices before you accept. No point to feel being conned or argue somemore only after you have taken their service. Service price per duration is normally fixed in most HCs. Might increase a bit during festive season (RM10, what I've encountered in Rom*o Inn Sunw*y during CNY this year). However, quality of service is dependable. Normally 3 ways = BJ (with or without), AR & FJ - Please bear in mind also not all WLs will do 3 ways (2 ways = BJ & FJ are common also in some HCs), though you pay the same amount, need to confirm with the OKT 1st. Some even cannot kiss her lip or nipples !!! WTF !!! Not to say other more intimate contacts = FK, DATY, Finger or Anal (somemore need extra cost). Some WLs catbath all over your body parts but some WLs lick slightly on your nipples only...There is NO SOP indeed...

1. SPA + Massage + Batin = RM138 per hour
2. SPA + FJ = RM198 per 45 mins
3. SPA + FJ + Massage = RM238 (Package) per hour
4. SPA + FJ + Massage + Hotel Room = RM248 per hour

SPA = Meal (got hot Milo + half boiled egg etc) + TV + hot water jazcuzzi + sauna rooms. Not sure can use the gym equipments or not.
For 1 = Massage Room with single bed (with "hole" to place face for easy breathing) and wash room (only shower and no toilet bowl). The ML will use a removeable curtain to cover the glass on door.
For 2 & 3 = Room with mirror on wall & toilet, but same level as the massage rooms. Reach that area through another door at the dining area.
For 4 = Stardard hotel room upstair, if you affraid to be catch by MIB.

You can sit at the dining area (only 3 tables) for "eye washing" because the WLs have to walk into the area to get the towels on the rack behind... ...Most of the "ang pais" won't come out during mirror session...as they are always being booked in advance....heard from other WSG Bros...many DAYs in advanced...the WLs who walk out to be mirrored always the "oranges under basket"... ...If you trust the OKT, ask him to choose for you instead...give him some tips and talk nice to him...he always said he will give you a "Chi Pek" (cantonese) one !!! (means stick to the wall)...
================================================== =====

Went to CC PJ on end of March, damage as below:

1. SPA + Massage + Batin = RM138 per hour
2. SPA + FJ = RM198 per hour or 45 mins ? (not sure)
3. SPA + FJ + Massage = RM238 (Package) per hour
4. SPA + FJ + Massage + Hotel Room = RM248 per hour

SPA = Meal (got hot Milo + half boiled egg etc) + TV + hot water jazcuzzi + sauna rooms. Not sure can use the gym equipments or not.
For 1 = Massage Room with single bed (with "hole" to place face for easy breathing) and wash room (only shower and no toilet bowl). The ML will use a removeable curtain to cover the glass on door.
For 2 & 3 = Room with mirror on wall & toiler, but same level as the massage rooms. Reach that area through another door at the dining area.
For 4 = Stardard hotel room upstair, if you affraid to be catch by MIB.

You can sit at the dining area (only 3 tables ) for "eye washing" because the WLs have to walk into the area to get the towels on the rack behind... ...Most of the "ang pais" won't come out during mirror session...as they are always being booked in advance....heard from other WSG Bros...many DAYs in advanced...the WLs who walk out to be mirrored always the "oranges under basket"... ...If you trust the OKT, ask him to choose for you instead...give him some tips and talk nice to him...he always said he will give you a "Chi Pek" (cantonese) one !!! (means stick to the wall)... I wonder why there is no other adjective that better describe the WLs ?? Any WSG Bros can enlighten me ?
Old 14-11-2007, 07:41 PM
Samster

How I start cheong...end of Nov 2006 till Feb 2006

Dear Emily....

I'm so touched when I read that you are so care about your boyfriend...especially on that "masculine issue"...

Actually....at 1st I'm also not sure whether I got premature ejaculation problem....as I don't have any "real place" for testing and verify....
I'm also too shy to discuss with friends or family members...This is one of the reason why I don't want to have any gf as I don't want my "problem" to "burden" her....I'm still a bachelor though I turn 31 years old (haven't tried to do RAW lar )....This issue also cause me to become "timid" & not confident in my life and working...especially when socializing with female....

Afterthat, I joined WSG forum in April 2006 and like you....I was just a silent reader...coz nothing to contribute mah ....But I follow closely so that I might find some solution on my "problem"....I do read news paper / watch porn VCDs / surf XXX webpages in order to find clues....In last November 2006...I dare myself to MP 1st after my 5-year boss commented openly that I'm a "timid" guy and not brave / not confident.... I dare myself to speak to my panel doctor...to ask whether there is a scientific method to prove premature ejaculation....The doctor said no and is mainly self control and learn from experience + trainning....when I insisted I got problem in hope he could give some medicine....he recommended me to see a mental doctor in PJ ! WTF ! Actually I read from newspaper not long ago that there is a scientific method / definition on erection now...it calls EHI (Erection Hardness Index)....and there are 4 catagories.....

Then, I dare myself to discuss with my colleagues....one of them gave me a FL number ....he said no point I go to HCs / SPAs to do "testing" as he said the gals there are so "skillful" ! Not worth for $$$ for newbie like me....He said this FL is a nurse and she might help me on this issue....RM300 per 2 hours....inside a very nice room on top of a shopping mall....she will accept the customer only after recomendation from him....after much verification... she finally accept me....In this 2 hours session.... not much action but just frank speaking....I told her my "problem" and she encouraged me / tought me / shown me to correct way....at 1st like a teacher-student relation...and then boyfriend-girlfriend relation....She shown me where are the sensitive parts of a gal...like and dislike....body parts cleaniness (month, fingers, skin and organ)..how to arouse a gal with fingers and tongue + techniques....This was the 1st time I have intimate contact with a girl....totally "uncover" (body and language) !!! I was misunderstand all my life that urine come out from the clitoris until she corrected me !!! Oh my god !!!! .... On the conclusion....she said I'm not premature ejaculation.....is just that I'm too excited...too shy and won't arouse easily from a stranger....should find a girlfriend instead.....someone can be "trusted"....And she encouraged me to do TFK more often....when almost wanna cum....stop to let the feeling gone before continue....she said in this way the muscle on the shaft will be strengthen (she said diameter will become bigger... WSG Bros...any idea ?)and the head won't become too sensitive...if still won't work then only go for doctor and medicine....I thanked her so much....as she didn't tease me but encourage me a lot....confident begin to groom in my heart again !!! I hope one day I'll become a real man... ....Finally she kept reminding me that I can't expose to my future gf that I learn the skills from "cheonging" .....very rare that the gal don't mind (same like guy about their gf sex experience lar)...just tell her that I learn from books and movies ...

Sincerelity, Patient, Trust, Encouragement, Compliment, Loyalty is very important for man (very selfish !! haha).... But 1st he must speak out what is his real problem that cause him can't perform...Maybe what the doctor said to me is true....seft control....mentally and physically....seek mental doctor advise if mentally....seek urology doctor if physically....but must find "someone" to prove and try ....right ???

I admit that female is the most special and beautiful creature in the world....after I finally see them "naked".....
However....I still think "female heart / mind is like needle under sea"....no way to catch one....sometime she is so sweet until there is "force" to make me wanna hug-hug her....but sometime she is so annoying until I wanna leave her far-far away....
And finally I don't believe equalization between man-woman...if it does exist one day...there won't be any piece / love between "them" anymore....What more important is mutual respect....mutual help on each weaknesses and strenghts...mutual love each other.....

Note: sorry to all Bros if you feel hard to understand my poor English...and very sorry that I can't expose the FL number to you all....as I mention above trust and sincere...just wanna "keep" her)

Sincerely

XiangGe ("Xiang" = in mandarin mean miss / remember, "Ge" = GIRL)
Old 14-11-2007, 07:49 PM
Samster

Talking A new cheongster has been born

End of sharing my old cheong stories to SBF BRos ...

Note to newbies : You want to start cheong or not ? ...haha...if you still dun know how to start...please read again ! BYE BYE !
Old 14-11-2007, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiangGe View Post
Yup...Bro ProfessorOokami...and RM128 only ...Bro DeKuip ventures here nowadays...hehehe change from Thai port to PRC, Indo & Viet port ...all inside dora2 ?
Walaueh, gum guai piang ah? It is the same one behind M?
Old 14-11-2007, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Walaueh, gum guai piang ah? It is the same one behind M?
Have PM you two DORA DORA contacts ... Join Bro DeKuip to go there lar... sometime you can get nice gem...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1