The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2005, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Mightaswell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batin in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmnites
Wah SS2 bro! me also from there lor SS2/27 you know Paris mainroad side makan shop! hehehehe we maybe sit same bus also.... those were the days assunta & sri aman gurls! hehehehe
Haha - except those days I went to MBS in KL and hungout with BBGS girls!
Old 30-12-2005, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightaswell
Haha - except those days I went to MBS in KL and hungout with BBGS girls!
Hehe... I was in Sultan Abdul Samad... went to KL to hand out with my MBS frenz... tackle BBGS, CBN and MGS girls... and also tackle Assunta girls
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 31-12-2005, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jeff_jhb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Actually staying in my sister's apartment in BU rent free. They (sis and husband) live overseas and only come back for a couple of weeks every few months or so. Cannot complain as they let me drive their car as well I actually grew up in SS2/4, those days when SS2 was the at the edge of the known world but for sure, no MP's around in those days.

Bro DD, no problem. Hope to go again next week if possible. PM me your hp and I will give you a shout when I go again.

bro .. me section 17 de leh.. massage jio leh..
Old 31-12-2005, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
msgfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze_dick
Hello brudders,

how to get to Lotus from Old Klang Rd? And look for who? Jennifer?

thanks for the advise.

cheers,
Ze_dick
From Old klang Road you turn into Jalan Kuchai Lama (near Old Klang Rd Pasar). Go along the road until a traffic light where you can see "Six happiness" Restaurant in front of your left hand side and you will also see the sign "Kuchai Enterpreneur Park" in front of your right hand side. (if you see Ajinomoto on your left hand site then you have to U-turn back... )

Turn right at the traffic light and you will see Alliance Bank (or 7-11) on your right hand side. Turn the first right hand side immediately after the Alliance bank.

The Alliance Bank/7-11 at the first row. The lotus is at the 4th row or at the third right turn. It should be at the 2nd floor of the second shop lot.

Hope it helps.
Old 31-12-2005, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Think this kind of service is not possible, will ask sifu of all time Selim when i see him.

I wonder oso... In case u just ask for batin and pay the full charges.
Bro Dekuip: I am overseas at the moment and sometimes a little difficult to access Internet. I have just realised that you up me long time back. Thanks for that.
Old 31-12-2005, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boinker
May I have the same request also?

I know Apple MP in Pandan Indah have, so any other lubang?

nice to smell some fresh air after lurking for sometime.

Boinker wave to everyone.
Many Thanks for up me. By the way, can you please tell me, like all you bros, how can I share my points with other bros? or where can I read those relevant information on this site?

Thanks,
Massage fan.
Old 31-12-2005, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgfan
Many Thanks for up me. By the way, can you please tell me, like all you bros, how can I share my points with other bros? or where can I read those relevant information on this site?
hehehe....bro msgfan,

Overseas in China now? Don't forget to post FR, ah!!

Anyway, you are now in the land of the giving and therefore, you can add others' points by clicking on the "weighing device" icon on the top right hand corner of the bro's post. So, don't forget to add the bro's points, ah..

As for the infos, click on the FAQ or search for a subject that you wanna know more abt.

Cheers.
Old 31-12-2005, 09:05 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgfan
Bro Dekuip: I am overseas at the moment and sometimes a little difficult to access Internet. I have just realised that you up me long time back. Thanks for that.
No need to thanks bro... Happy Newyear to u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
hehehe....bro msgfan,

As for the infos, click on the FAQ or search for a subject that you wanna know more abt.

Cheers.
Bro CibLover,

I'm so glad u are back!!! Coz u are 1 of my target to tease oso... kekeke.

eh... dont forget call Fong when u go cheong tonite, cannot be like that.. sifu like u must teach newbie cheongster 1!! kekeke...
Old 31-12-2005, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Actually staying in my sister's apartment in BU rent free. They (sis and husband) live overseas and only come back for a couple of weeks every few months or so. Cannot complain as they let me drive their car as well I actually grew up in SS2/4, those days when SS2 was the at the edge of the known world but for sure, no MP's around in those days.

Bro DD, no problem. Hope to go again next week if possible. PM me your hp and I will give you a shout when I go again.
u're kidding me! I also grew up in SS2/4 leh!
Old 01-01-2006, 02:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
beeped deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
i'm new here.. hehe but i also grew up in SS2 leh.. SS2/24 just next to SM Taman SEA.

Old 01-01-2006, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeped
i'm new here.. hehe but i also grew up in SS2 leh.. SS2/24 just next to SM Taman SEA.

Bloody hell no wonder you buggers so familliar! shit I might have kacau-ed some of your sisters if you have one hehehehehe!

wah the image of Tmn Sea ... Sri Aman ... Assunta .... gals in PE time!
imagine getting cat calls from Assuntarians hanging out the windows when we guys were there for some co-ed meeting!

Hey back to BATIN! any Assuntarians doing it I'll go there for Batin! hahahaha
Old 02-01-2006, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
Aiyoyoh - you're not that little kid that used to hang around my trouser leg is it Just joking. I was in the last block next to the football field. House no 182.

Warmnites - you are damn lucky you didn't kacau my sisters - otherwise your life now will be hell, like it is for my brother-in-laws
Old 02-01-2006, 02:21 AM
Samster

Bloody hell! There's another MBS boy on this forum. Thanks for upping me. I was in MBS from Std 1 till Form 5.

Go forward MBS.... on to victory
With your colours flying.... we will cheer you all the time

Ora et Labore - play and work!!!
Old 02-01-2006, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Aiyoyoh - you're not that little kid that used to hang around my trouser leg is it Just joking. I was in the last block next to the football field. House no 182.

Warmnites - you are damn lucky you didn't kacau my sisters - otherwise your life now will be hell, like it is for my brother-in-laws
keke no la I'm at the other end nearer to the mosque near the Taman Bahagia LRT.
Old 02-01-2006, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
hehehe....bro msgfan,

Anyway, you are now in the land of the giving and therefore, you can add others' points by clicking on the "weighing device" icon on the top right hand corner of the bro's post. So, don't forget to add the bro's points, ah..

Cheers.
Bro CibLover, Should I post my China FR here in The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene? or do we have a proper place for us to publish?

FYI, I've only been to some MPs in ShangHai.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1