The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-11-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Jayleetz is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneknightstand View Post
I have been so busy i actually neglected this chat apologies to all the brothers i will scroll through the previous pages one by one and try to send to as many of you as possible. Ok so a day after coming back to this sunny island i decided to pay them another visit.

I vaguely recalled my last experiences with Kimi and upon reading some of the reviews here i felt there could have been potential for a greater exploration. if you know what i mean Called the number, made a booking and headed down. The one that tends to the line always sounds hot and very well mannered. I couldn't complain about that. Im not usually one to RTF. On this faithful day.. neither did i. =P I asked for anyone except Kimi. (sorry Kimi) I just wanted a new face. I was ushered to my room and instructed to get comfy. you know how some places they get crappy after a month or two. i'm pleased that this happens to be one that actually takes care of the place. The environment was scented, dust free most importantly. A normal room on the 3rd floor this time though.

Since i was already comfortably settled with my face inside the very familiar circumference of a hole, i decided to stay there even then the ml walk in. she greeted me and i told her she could begin. From the accent has to be from china. You know that feeling you get when you don't know what to be expecting yet its a little exciting? felt exactly like that. so she began her magic, and boy did this ml impress. honestly i thought even if i turn around its a china ladyboy be it. If i am in the need of a urgent rub down i'll come down. It is that fine. So the 45 minutes or so passed fast, chit chat here and there. GFE was nice with this ml. submissive sounding, and then finaly my favorite zhuan guo lai came, felt like the the voice of china and i was a judge or something. (should come up with a such a "variety show" 4 judges massage beds turning ard kind of shit) ok back on point. So there was this young look girl probably mid twenties? about 163 164. Sweet smile. Above average looking shoulder length black hair. And you know the rest and yes i got something out of it this time. Yipee di yi ha. Alrightly. Till next time!

Overall

YUMI

Looks: 7/10
Massage: 1/10 ( MY STYLE)
GFE: 9/10
Environment: 9/10

Interested brothers can Post for contact! Please be patient with me! For the slightly more impatient brothers feel free to pm me. 30 points and above Ty!

PS: THE BROTHER THAT GOT THE FREE ERHUM. Pm me the namee of the ml Pleaseee. lol. So sorry for the long FR ty for bearing with me bros. Power brothers don't mind up me if youre free? Ty ty.

bro can share contact?
Old 14-11-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Jayleetz is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneknightstand View Post
This area i know like the back of ma hands. Saw this newly opened spa that looks pretty legit from the outside. Decided to step in for a massage during lunch hour. Realised they are having a promotion for new customers @ $50/hr. First thing i noticed is the receptionist is totally my cup of tea. Couldnt help but ask, 你有按吗。 She was prompt to respond with a friendly yet firm no. I couldnt help but wonder what else is firm..
So she ushered me to the room which surprisingly has a build in bathtub. had a quick chat with her, found out that it is a 3 storey spa with a steam room available too.

Alrighty. got assigned to Kimi. Her massage was a definite distinction.After which came the warm hands that found its way into my boxers. YET surprisingly the session ended as a clean one. Didnt bother asking because i didnt have enough cash on hand. Sure to be back.

Overall
Looks: 8.5/ 10 SYT
Massage: 8/10
Teasing: 9/10
Environment: 9/10

Interested brothers can Post for contact. (Dont pm me please) As usual i will filter. I dont wanna lose my new potential hideout. With 11 rooms and more than 10 chicks according to them, there is much to explore. Next time im there ima go for some dessert.
bro can share contact?
Old 14-11-2016, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Penilpower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New spa/mp Bugis Area. Solid.

With hints given within the thread, I made my way to the shop located in the middle of a busy street largely made of eateries..

Took up the promo of $50/hr and was assigned to a clean room on the 2nd sty.. Was assigned an average looking lady which was fine.. her hands are still pretty rough which is smthg I dislike.

Massage wise is ok with teasing massage during massaging the buttocks and groin area.. would have thoroughly enjoyed if not for the sandpaper hands.. my bad.. all in all, ended up a satisfied man

Hope for better luck- in terms of ML next time..
Old 14-11-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mangoboy987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share ctc? thanks!
Old 15-11-2016, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
adiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited this mp again, call and book for another ang paintecommended by kind bro here.

Look : 8 syt
Massage : 7
Teasing : 8 started after upper back massage till almost end of massage, dont even need to pop GQ
Attitude : was cold initially when i try to start conversation, buy get better after sometimes
GQ : was asked after turn around and done thigh massage, din black face even inturn down her on HJ
RTM : yes

Tips her reasonably for the teasing and good attitude.
Old 15-11-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
GoldFishUncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, pls share ctc. Thx.
Old 16-11-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Those who went home satisfied or got something out of it I assumed you are HAPPY.

What is the rate ? can PM thanks.
Old 16-11-2016, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
nhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro..can share location n ctc? Thanks
Old 16-11-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 15
patcantm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share contact, thanks
Old 16-11-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 20
Speedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro, can share contact pls? Thanks
Old 16-11-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 18
jinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro?! Can share the contact? Heh!
Old 16-11-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
madsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share contact thanks
Old 16-11-2016, 07:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
magnitude76 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went there two days ago after meeting to try out for the first time.
Had not read / remembered carefully what MLs provide good service, so it was kind of a gamble to see what would happen when in the room.

Ultimate result: average massage skills and to teasing.

ML: Yxxi
Looks: 7/10
Massage Skills: 3.5/10
Teasing: 0/10
Attitude: 2/10 [cold / did not fulfill the 60-minute session]

Verdict: I might return and try other ML. Price of the session is not cheap though.
Old 16-11-2016, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pyrorage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact bro?
Old 20-11-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster