The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2004, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: Batam info pls..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke
ok, tell us the story....
1996 - 1st time to Batam with 6 persons (all like to chor dai tee = big brother 2) mostly around my age. Got this cewek from Golden Star 99 (no longer exist):
- age 19
- middle size body build
- nose/ear piercing
- short, curly/dyed hair

Scene # 1
once we walked down the stairs from the joint (a disco by nite) to board the van, she called me "hey! moh peng ... " (means rough face) to ask for money to buy cigarettes. Wow lau eh! this type of rude charactor but gotta forgive cos maybe she didn't attend school.

Scene # 2
We stayed at Na-Tonga hotel (building still there) and there was not enough rooms till 6pm. A friend (1.8m and quite good looking) temporary share the lodging with me and the CB slut starts to approach him to ask this and that. When my fren was using the bath room to wash his sandals, she could simply go inside there and pull her pants down and pee, prior to asking to use the toilet or before my fren could leave the bath room

Scene # 3
4pm - Told her that I will be at my other fren's room (cos 2 of them didn't want to book) to join them for the chor dai tee game and shall dine out around 7pm. The card game ended but she claimed to be tired so din follow for dinner. We returned to room at 9pm, first thing I heard from her is: "you go makan never call me to go .... " knn! my fault lor ...

Okay, she suggest we go Ozon at nite and told me that its S$24 .... (those lau jiao should know the cover charge was S$12 or Rp20,000 back then) but she did not mention clearly that the S$24 is meant for 2 persons. I was wondering how could it be S$24 cos I only pay S$23 to get into Sparks ????
Since she so nasty and I din intend to go so didnt bother to ask. I went over to my fren's room to watch the on-going chor dai tee ....

Scene # 4
11.30pm - she put on her sexy hot pants and came over to look for me and tell me: "I am going to Ozon, be back later." and off she goes. I was stunned. Anyway, I went to sleep around 1 am and heard the door bell rang so went to answer the door. It was 3am and that CB was standing outside .... with a early 20+ y.o. local Indo guy standing next to her. She walked into the room and I slammed the door. I went back to bed and she started to hug me but I simply pushed her away .... knn! lim pei buay gianz!

10am - I packed my stuff and shifted over to my fren's room to have b/fast before she is awake. She came over (the room was open) and asked for tips :"abang, kasih tips lah ..... " I said: "you got boyfren right? ask from him lor ...." - she stood there for 3 minutes and went off.

The End

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 05-05-2004, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Anyway, thanks DNAT...

my plan is set... Thursday morning setting off to Batam.... Island View, but i'll let the driver drive me all over to look for cewek if i can't get one at hollywood....

a question here.... is the papasan or mamasan at hollywood reliable? wants to get him to intro one who love chionging so that she won't spoil my mood when i visit planet...

the last time i asked the mamasan at Louis to intro one who speaks english, she got me one who can only say the word 'fuck'
Whichever place you go, when you spot the lady you like, ask the OKT / Mami their opinion of your choice (after telling them what you like), then if they confirm OK, get her to sit down with you for a few minutes and see if she warms up. If cold, then tell her thanks and call another one till you get the reaction that makes you feel good. Ask them straight, do you want to go with me?
If you cannot speak the language, ask the OKT / Mami to translate and watch the reaction when she answers.
Reach out, hold her hand and see what she does!
(don't go squeeze breast anyhow ya!)

Don't get yourself into paying all sorts of taxi commission. Learn to be independent cos the places are in "clusters" and walkable.

There are a few areas of locations and you take taxi (10k) / ojek (3k) and drop off nearby and walk the rest of the way:

1) Hollywood Area:
(tell Taxi you going to Pelita Hotel and drop off there and go into hotel first. Don't tell him you going to take cewek - same for all destinations)

a) Hollywood
b) Maxims
c) Sensasi
d) Pelita Hotel - joint inside

All within 5 minutes walk of each other

2) Hotel 81 Area - get taxi to drop you off at Hotel 81 and go in there first to get rid of him)
a) Jungle Minda
b) Brittanic
c) Sedona
d) Dynasty

e) Permai Massage - this place is across the main road opposite Nagoya Plaza Hotel - 10 mins walk from front of Goodway Hotel
all within 5 minutes walk of each other

3) Windsor Area
a) Permata Indah
b) Intan Permata (formely Louise)

4) Formosa Hotel / Centrepoint / Siang Malam Area
drop off at Centrepoint
a) Queens
b) Dynasty
c) Alishan (in Formosa Hotel)

d) New Berlian Massage - you have to walk to the Siang Malam area which is to the right as you exit Formosa Hotel

e) Femina Massage - road at back of Centrepint parallel to the main Formosa Hotel Road

There are other places e.g. Titanic at the Oasis Hotel but you will have to take a taxi to the hotel, and go in via the main entrance of the hotel to shake off the taxi driver. Tell him you are staying there.

I will not list the other places because they are not in clusters - but there are! Also, Sphinx Karaoke and Pacific Karaoke have Mami service except they start later after 8pm.

When you negotiate with the OKT / Mami - say clearly no taxi commission and when you have taken the girl, tell her I pay OKT less taxi commission so I can tip you more so you can take better care of me!

Hope this helps you have a good visit!

If the girls behaves badly when she comes out, tell her politely and nicely and see if she changes. If not, send her back immediately and get a full refund as "belum pakai".
Old 05-05-2004, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4711 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Bro DNAT, your experience was similar to mine, just that mine was more vulgar and refused to leave...

Bro Sassina,
the last time i went, the driver didn't collect any fares from me despite following me for 2 days, probably because he pocketed 2xcewek commission... but i still tip him the 40,000 rupiah i had left before leaving...

Thanks for the excellent information... never knew i can do that... but i don't know the area well... are the joints visible from Pelita Hotel? and after picking up the cewek, do i flag a cab outside the joint or ask the okt to get me one?
Old 05-05-2004, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
... but i don't know the area well... are the joints visible from Pelita Hotel? and after picking up the cewek, do i flag a cab outside the joint or ask the okt to get me one?
Hotel Pelita is facing the main road ... Pelita KTV is behind the hotel but within the hotel building ... Cross the main road is 2 blocks to shophouses ... Hollywood is the first unit on right hand block ... Head towards the left block and walk in the direction of the main road ... The next block is where Maxim is located ... The joint is on the second floor ...

Pelita and Maxim are KTV joints ... They're officially allowed to open only after 1300WIB and 30 minutes before that should be open ...

Hollywood is a massage joint ... They're officially allowed to open only after 1100WIB and 30 minutes before that should be open ...

All these places are within 3 minutes walking distance from each other ...

As for cab ...If you take from outside the joints is standard price Rp20K ... Walk to the main road you'll be able to get a cab for Rp10K by flagging them off the road ...
CB:
Old 05-05-2004, 09:10 PM
Samster

sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro DNAT, your experience was similar to mine, just that mine was more vulgar and refused to leave...

Bro Sassina,
the last time i went, the driver didn't collect any fares from me despite following me for 2 days, probably because he pocketed 2xcewek commission... but i still tip him the 40,000 rupiah i had left before leaving...

Thanks for the excellent information... never knew i can do that... but i don't know the area well... are the joints visible from Pelita Hotel? and after picking up the cewek, do i flag a cab outside the joint or ask the okt to get me one?
ML has more or less answered your question with lots more information except that Sensasi is in the shophouses in the valley behind Hollywood.

When you have already had the cewek, each joint has its own Taxi which will charge you 20k to send you. To avoid problems, just pay this 20k for that transfer to hotel. Sometimes, we leave on our own and ask them to send the cewek to us at an appointed time in which case they will still try to knock you for 20k. I have never managed to overcome this sickening overcharging but, you cannot win them all.

With some joints, the taxi gets 70k and some 100k. So if 2 ceweks, he makes a minimum of 140k plus your generous tip of 40k - why would he complain ya?
Old 05-05-2004, 09:20 PM
Samster

meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
ML has more or less answered your question with lots more information except that Sensasi is in the shophouses in the valley behind Hollywood.

When you have already had the cewek, each joint has its own Taxi which will charge you 20k to send you. To avoid problems, just pay this 20k for that transfer to hotel. Sometimes, we leave on our own and ask them to send the cewek to us at an appointed time in which case they will still try to knock you for 20k. I have never managed to overcome this sickening overcharging but, you cannot win them all.

With some joints, the taxi gets 70k and some 100k. So if 2 ceweks, he makes a minimum of 140k plus your generous tip of 40k - why would he complain ya?
The best approach is still to leave together with your cewek ... If you tell the joint papi/mami to send the cewek at a specific time ... There're chances of the cewek making a late appearance at your door which means she went to jalan2 before coming over to your room or she had a ST session at the joint ...

Another approach is to have a few regulars and make it a point to know the joint papi/mami well and vice versa ... So your next trip don't even need to go down to the joint ... Just a call and the cewek will be at your door steps before you know it via instant delivery and sometimes even before the joint opening time ...

Instant delivery comes in 2 versions:
1.) The cewek arrives with the joint driver/ojek and you pay the booking fees to the driver/ojek ...
2.) The cewek comes over on her own and you pay the cewek the booking fees when she leavesthe next day ...

Usually I pay Rp240K for instand delivery which works out to be the same as the standard booking fee is Rp220K and 2 trips of cab rides total Rp20K ... Save you the hassel of travelling under the hot sun ...

Take note that standard booking fees in BT is Rp220K except Jungle Minda (Rp200K) and Alishan (Rp240K) ...
CB:

Last edited by meatlover; 05-05-2004 at 09:25 PM.
Old 05-05-2004, 10:06 PM
Samster

Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

I printed the entire page.. bringing it with me so that i don't miss out anything, thank you brothers..
Old 05-05-2004, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
I printed the entire page.. bringing it with me so that i don't miss out anything, thank you brothers..
Hoi ... You serious kah???
CB:
Old 05-05-2004, 11:36 PM
Samster

no choice man, i don't hav the best memory in the world.... somemore going alone with tight budget....
Old 05-05-2004, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
no choice man, i don't hav the best memory in the world.... somemore going alone with tight budget....
Relax man ... If on tight budget why not hang in there till your next paycheque then proceed with your trip ... Don't let your limitations on budget restrict you from the pleasure of cheonging ... On the otherhand I'm also not encouraging paying outta this world prices ... But there're still times where I myself pay above markets rates due to laziness and don't want so much hassel ... I've tried before cheonging with tight budget due to extended stays there which wasn't planned before trips ... Tell you man ... Its no fun ...
CB:
Old 06-05-2004, 12:47 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anyway, thanks DNAT...

my plan is set... Thursday morning setting off to Batam.... Island View, but i'll let the driver drive me all over to look for cewek if i can't get one at hollywood....

a question here.... is the papasan or mamasan at hollywood reliable? wants to get him to intro one who love chionging so that she won't spoil my mood when i visit planet...

the last time i asked the mamasan at Louis to intro one who speaks english, she got me one who can only say the word 'fuck'
luckily she din say 'fuck you' .... hahaha

Hollywood only got papi .... all chinese, just tell them that you want a gal who loves night scenes

sorry bro - late reply

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 06-05-2004, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover
The best approach is still to leave together with your cewek ... If you tell the joint papi/mami to send the cewek at a specific time ... There're chances of the cewek making a late appearance at your door which means she went to jalan2 before coming over to your room or she had a ST session at the joint ...

Another approach is to have a few regulars and make it a point to know the joint papi/mami well and vice versa ... So your next trip don't even need to go down to the joint ... Just a call and the cewek will be at your door steps before you know it via instant delivery and sometimes even before the joint opening time ...

Instant delivery comes in 2 versions:
1.) The cewek arrives with the joint driver/ojek and you pay the booking fees to the driver/ojek ...
2.) The cewek comes over on her own and you pay the cewek the booking fees when she leavesthe next day ...

Usually I pay Rp240K for instand delivery which works out to be the same as the standard booking fee is Rp220K and 2 trips of cab rides total Rp20K ... Save you the hassel of travelling under the hot sun ...

Take note that standard booking fees in BT is Rp220K except Jungle Minda (Rp200K) and Alishan (Rp240K) ...
joint cewek so troublesome 1 ..... look for FLs better lah.
Just give the regular FL a call and she appears right at the door step at the specified timings

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 06-05-2004, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
oh .... were you the one who said previously that your cewek requested you to leave her 30 minutes alone in the room, before she gets out? (hope I remember correctly)

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 06-05-2004, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Printing out the details is not a bad idea if your memory is bad cos its better to know where u going than to be at mercy of the taxis and other buayas there.

ML is right.
As for tight budget, its better not to cheong and stay at home and go when you accumulated enough. To cheong when you know you are at upper limit of funds is just wasting your time cos you cannot truly relax!

Better pak chiew cheng and wait till you accumulate your money and have a great party when you have enough.

Otherwise, you will be coming from a huge disadvantage. Its not that you have to throw your money anyhow but with money in your pocket, you cheong with greater confidence.

As to leaving the cewek in the joint after you go off and being afraid of her going short time with someone else. The way to do this is to tell the Papi / Mami you will send for her in half and hour and call in 45 mins and say you will call another half hour. You can stretch this one or two hours and they won't be able to play the short time game with you. However, if you are regular and the cewek and you are good and familiar, its less likely you will be taken for a ride.

Of course its best to take her with you provided you are going straight to the hotel or even shopping in other joints for your friend but it could be clumsy sometimes.

The best situation is to pre-book on the phone and say you coming early and arrive later etc etc but don't have a fixed pattern lah so they cannot predict when you coming and going.

Whether joint woman or free-lance, at the end, unless you gonna provide well for her in terms of security and more, don't bet that she will only have you. There are lots of bronchess on the island - too many fools have been supporting them and their women in Batam! Just F*^% and have a few in reserves and know that they are only on rental and you won't feel that you lost anything.
Old 06-05-2004, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Teluk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Batam info pls..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
The better thing to do is to play at Palm Springs or anywhere else earlier morning tee off; go into Nagoya by 4pm and still have 3-4 hours of massage / whatever & catch the 10pm ferry back. Then you don't pay S$50 for a HJ with inferior OKOK looking ladies!
Sounds good Sassina...thats what I'll do next trip...and I'm sure my golf will improve from sweet anticipation.

Thx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread