The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2015, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My mum Susan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelkisses View Post
Me Me Me!! Super love the story, making me all wet reading this!! If only I can have a lesbian and/or 3p dream come trueeeeee~~
Thx for reading. Any more sis reading? It's valuable input from a female perspective, e.g. how do they feel when they orgasm? when a male cum inside her? when they give a bj?

If not my description can be quite bland and sop, like "she hit the peak", "felt heavenly", "fuck I am cumming!". We guys observe how the gal react in av and try to describe it, but the inner feelings of a women we can only imagine.

Sis can pm for sharing your valuable input or post it here if you don't mind.
Old 14-03-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: My mum Susan

Previously... Mandy got the hint about waiting for John, she squeezed my hand and said "sure!".

Susan Perspective:

I lend Mandy my bikini as she didn't expect to swim at my place today. I admire Mandy's body and she still has the goods for her age. I guess John will like her seductive look, wide lips, smoky eyes, kind of like Angelina Jolie. What is Ben thinking? Neglecting a wife like her and go fuck some hooker? While her boobs is not as big as mine, they are quite a handful too. Did John grab on her boobs while he doggy her? I wonder into naughty territory again. Better get into the pool before I got a wet patch on my bikini.

Since it's a Saturday afternoon the pool is quite crowded with adults and kids. Of course we attracted quite a bit of attention with two MILF wearing bikini. We sashay to the pool and got in. We did a few laps and stay at one corner, continuing our small talk about John and Esther. I told Mandy her daughter is quite wild, her mother must be like that too. She promptly retaliated and said John is super horny so he must have got her mum's horny genes.

"Yeah I am a horny mum", I went behind Mandy and my hands squeeze her butt under the water. I think after me, Esther and John had a 3p and my secret rendezvous with Esther, I was attracted to women too. I didn't feel weird or unnatural touching another women now.

"Hey you naughty mum", Mandy turned around and splash water at me. We fool around at the pool and suddenly a man nearby approach us.

"Hi ladies, nice to meet you, my name is Johnny. I live at blk G".

"Johnny?", "hey your son name John and he fucks you, this Johnny 100% want to fuck you too..", Mandy whispered to my ear when we observe this Johnny standing few meters away. Probably in his 30s, nice taut body, he must have work out, tall and handsome too. mmmm.... looks delicious... Mandy thought.

I pinched Mandy's butt under the water and whisper back: "How you know he is not eyeing you?".

"Hi Johnny. Nice to meet you too", Mandy politely answered. Mandy is more extrovert while I am more shy with strangers.

"I am sorry to interrupt you ladies, you live around here too? I just moved here last month, my company posted me here for a couple of years and I hope to make some new friends", Johnny explained with a dashing smile.

"You from Hong Kong?", Mandy asked since he speak with the typical hongkee style English.

"Oh yes, have you ladies been to Hong Kong?".

"Yes of course. I like the food in Hong Kong, especially the desserts there", I replied.

"Oh you are a foodie too huh. But your figure is so perfectly maintained", Johnny complimented me.

"Of course, we work out", Mandy replied.

I looked at my watch and it's 5.30pm already. Time to go for sauna.

"Well Johnny, see you around, we got to go now", I said.

"Bye handsome, see you", Mandy flirtingly bid farewell.

"Gosh did you notice his bulge? Looks quite sizable", Mandy asked me softly during our way to the sauna room.

"Oh god, I didn't know you are sooooo hum sup one", I tickle Mandy on her mid section.

"Don't tell me you never notice hor! I horny also because of your John ok!", Mandy tickle me back.

We had 30 minutes of sauna then we headed back to my apartment, bath and changed into bath robes and we continue to chit chat on my bed. After the swim and sauna, we will both getting a bit sleepy and we soon drifted off on my bed...

To be cunnntinued... sorry for the delay in 4p laying another setup for Johnny to come in later story.

Last edited by Irondick666; 14-03-2015 at 12:55 PM.
Old 14-03-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
wolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS good story writing.
4P - John, Esther, Susan & Mandy is nice and 4 of them in the story is just nice.

Adding another character Johnny and if he gets to play also, it can get abit confusing and complicated.

Just my opinion.
Old 14-03-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

No worry johnny is not meant for 4p.
Old 14-03-2015, 07:17 PM
Samster

Previously... After the swim and sauna, we will both getting a bit sleepy and we soon drifted off on my bed...

John Perspective:

"Mum? You home?", I got home and it was quiet. I went to my room and realise mum's room was open. I took a peep and I was treated with two beautiful women asleep, mum was wearing a bath robe and sleeping on her side with her left leg bend, the bath robe has slide open revealing her black t-back thong. Auntie Mandy was sleeping in a star fish position with her hands about her head and her legs open. Her bath robe has also came loose and I can see her pink panties and half of her purple bra.

2 IC immediately smell a treat and rise up to full alertness. Fuck... I went in quietly and took out my iphone and use the silent cam app and took a few pictures. I attach a pic for Esther and text her to bring her toys and come over to my house immediately. I have actually given spare keys to Esther so she would be able to join us as a surprise guest when I got it going with mum and auntie Mandy.

"Wah baby! This is going to be good. I am cumming over now baby", Esther eagerly replied.

I put my phone away, removed my pants and shirt and got on the bed as careful as I can, thanks to the pocket spring bed my movement didn't woke them up. My first target was auntie Mandy. The last round I didn't get to taste her pussy, now it's time to check "lick pussy" on my must do list with auntie Mandy. I lower my head to auntie Mandy's panties, just an inch away and inhale. From the translucent material I can tell auntie Mandy shaved herself clean. I can see her beautiful pussy lips through her panties. Fuck I couldn't resist and I stick out my tongue and lick it through the panties as I watch for her reaction. Nothing. I continue to lick non-stop.

Auntie Mandy stirs but didn't wake up. She bend her right legs and continue sleeping. I stick one finger along the edge of her panties and pull it one side and my tongue begins to lick her directly on her pussy. Mmmm... nice and clean, soon I begin to feel auntie Mandy is oozing juice. I lap it up and spread it all over her clits. "mmmm.. mmm...", auntie Mandy starts to moan. I suck her clitoris as I start to finger her.

Mandy finally realised it was not a wet dream but someone is really licking her pussy. She opened her eyes and immediately covered her mouth. I looked up and smile at her and continue with my painting. Auntie Mandy began to pant and moan softly. She bend both knees and open her legs wider, she unhooked her bra from the front and starts to play with her nipples.

"Oh fuck... yes... John... don't stop... ahhhh...", Mandy soon doesn't bother if mum woke up as well and concentrate on the pleasure I was giving her.

Mum finally woke up by Mandy and immediately caught on with what's happening. She smile as she greet me:

"Hi Sweetie, how is aunty Mandy's pussy? Is it nice?", she said with a naughty smile, as she sat up and watch how I lick Mandy's pussy.

"You can find out now mum", I got up and try to kiss her mouth.

"euuuu......", mum try to escape but I pin her on the bed and I french her, giving her a taste of auntie Mandy's juice.

It's is going to be a long night... a hot and lusty long night...

To be cuuuuuunnntinued....
Old 14-03-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3628 / Power: 16
MMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide2Despair View Post
hmmm cougars on the prowl.
king return ups +6 cheers
Old 15-03-2015, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oh yeah, keep it coming
Old 15-03-2015, 03:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10809 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

Why so slow...Esther ?
Old 15-03-2015, 03:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9599 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qizai View Post
Thanks for the latest edition,,,,, good read before sleep, if I can get any after all the juicy details
Return +11

anyone else wanna exchange?
Old 15-03-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for more updates
Old 15-03-2015, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ilovetosex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping bro...
Old 15-03-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

i am doing research for ideas on 3 gals 1 guy, came across this and thought I might share it.

http://xhamster.com/movies/4298760/g...f_girls_3.html

Working on the story at the mean time.
Old 15-03-2015, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondick666 View Post
i am doing research for ideas on 3 gals 1 guy, came across this and thought I might share it.

http://xhamster.com/movies/4298760/g...f_girls_3.html

Working on the story at the mean time.
that's great hope you can stand up to 21 gals

saw this clip and hope to see the vid of you doing a 4p..
Old 15-03-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
that's great hope you can stand up to 21 gals

saw this clip and hope to see the vid of you doing a 4p..
eh bro it's a fiction la. you want see me 4p must do with fl. Pretty expensive!
Old 15-03-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

Talking Re: My mum Susan

Previously... It's is going to be a long night... a hot and lusty long night...

I pinned mum on her back and kisses her as I grope at her thong and removed it. I feel mum's pussy and it's already wet. I didn't neglect Mandy either, we were all sat upright now and I help them remove their bath rope. Mum is now naked while auntie Mandy still has her panties on. I hug and kisses both of them as my hand caress their breast. Both of them have their hands on me, stroking and caress my dick and balls. It just got me even harder.

I stand up and my dick sprang in their face. Good lord, my mum and auntie Mandy starts to work on my dick, they both lick my shaft from base to hilt and Mandy took me in her mouth as mum suck and lick on my balls.

"Oh yes....", wonderful sensation from my dick as two milf work hard on my 2 IC. I caress both their heads and rub on their hair.

"You are so big John...", auntie Mandy said dreamily as she bob her head up and down on my dick. Mum got up and hug me from behind, I turned and kiss her as she caress my nipples and massage my balls as Mandy continued her bj on me. My hands went backwards to massage and kneading mum's butt, then my right hand went for her pussy and rub her clits, feeling her wetness.

"Mum you are so wet already... You want my dick mum?", I whispered in her ear.

"Yes.... "

I got Mandy and mum to lay side by side with their legs spread and knees bend and I removed auntie Mandy's panties as well. I kneel between them and starts to finger them both at the same time. Initially it was 1 finger, then I upgrade to 2 fingers, activating my super g-spot rub techniques.

"ahhhh ahhhhhhh... oh fuck.....", both started to moan in sync with my fingering. It was a wonderful view to see two milf squirm and moan in front of me, fucking hot especially one is my mum and another was my girlfriend's mum! I increase the pace of my fingering and both up their moaning octave 1 notch.

"Kiss auntie Mandy mum", I coaxed mum to up the kinky level. Mum bite her lips as the pleasure build up in her. Their look at each other, Mandy reach out and grab mum's breast.

"Actually I always wanted to do this to you, hehe", Mandy confessed. She make the move instead and plant her lips on mum before mum can complain.

"mmmm... mmm...", it was mum's first kiss with auntie Mandy as Mandy grabbed her boobs and play with her harden nipples, tugging and flicking it. It must be extra kinky for mum as I felt her pussy contract and tighten on my fingers.

"oh god.... I am cumming John.... fuck.... fuckkkkkk", I pull out my finger just in time and mum squirt copious juice on the bed. Mandy suck on mum's tits as she climax, and she rub on her clit as I continued to finger her fast and furious.

"Oh John... don't stop.... faster... ahhhhhhhhh ahhhhh", Mandy arch her ass up as she got her orgasm too, her pussy grip on my fingers like a hungry clam as she cum.

Both lay on the bed panting after the peak subsides and they look at me, their eyes met mine and I know they are hungry for more. Then they look behind me. I felt someone hug me from behind and she said:

"Wow... hi godma, hi mum, am I too late or the party has just started?", Esther lick my ears as she said that, hands caress my dick, stroking it lightly.

"No baby... the party is officially started now", I turned and kiss Esther on her lips.

To be cunnntinued...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1