The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2014, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 19
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Real story: My MILF Japanese teacher

Nice......
Old 22-05-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mortalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more , thanks
Old 22-05-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
HP2228 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue , thks
Old 22-05-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

contd...

She was turned on enough that I didn't want to break momentum. Pushing her bath robe back, it fell quite effortlessly off her shoulders, so we were both standing naked, in front of each other.

I could feel her wetness increasing between her legs as I gently slipped out my fingers from her cunt. We walked over to her bed, and she sat down on the edge, as did I.

Feeling the music from my iphone was loud enough to drown out any sexy noises, I reached down again, and started massaging her pussy, touching delicate lips and reaching to find her hidden clit amidst her hairy bush.

She started moaning.. as I *pressed* her magic spot .. a louder "uhhhhhh" escaped her lips.

I slipped my hand away cautiously.. but.. her hand grasped mine, eyes fixed on my eyes, willing me to continue fingering her.

She spread her legs a little. I took the initiative and parted her thighs even more, so her legs were sluttily spread. I caught a quick peek out of the corner of her eye of her husband and her in a 'couple' style photo.

I lowered myself down, off the bed. Her legs were spread, as she sat on the edge. I leaned forward, kissed her smooth belly, then her pelvis.. then a soft kiss into her bushy thatch, before kissing her soaking wet cunt lips, taking long licks, and tongueing her snatch.

It was fun for me, but clearly not the same "uhhhhh" reaction from when I was fingering her.

I looked up at her, eyes partly closed, but not completely in ectasy as she would look down at me. I had her pubic hairs on my tongue, which I kept picking off as I enjoyed some Japanese makan with my tongue.

She started fingering herself, maybe to help me, or maybe to help herself. The "uhhhhhhs" and moans started again, this time a little louder.

I slipped my tongue away from her cunt, sensing she was ready to be fucked.

Yuko lay back, arms splayed aside, body completely surrendered. No words were exchanged, but non-verbal cue was to begin fucking her brains out missionary style.

With her MILF cunt so wet, and knowing (from previous conversation) that she was on permanent birth control, I wanted to fuck her bareback.

M: Can I fuck you now, Yuko-san?
Y: (in a soft, quiet voice) I want to feel you inside me.

And with the iphone music blocking out sounds from the outside a part of my mind was hoping her son wouldn't hear his mummy getting her wet MILF cunt getting fucked bareback..

contd...
Old 22-05-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @h-BeN View Post
Nice......
bro return +13 cheers
Old 22-05-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

upped u for the effort! plsss continue! setup tentage waiting liao~~~
Old 23-05-2014, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Thor, are you still in contact with her?

Sorry if this had been asked before.
Old 23-05-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Thor, are you still in contact with her?

Sorry if this had been asked before.
thats ok ,, She moved back to Japan in Feb so I feel ok writing about this.

We are still in contact but not frequently ,,
Old 24-05-2014, 01:19 AM
Samster

contd..

Yuko was on her back, and I gripped my raging hard erection. I ran the tip of my bare cock along her hairy cunt-slit.. and then found her entry and slid in.

It was the familiar, velvety, but still tight MILF pussy I remembered from the night we spent in that Orch. Rd. hotel.

I clenched my muscles, and glutes and began pumping my fuck stick into her pussy while she lay on her back, likely. This probably was (though I'm not sure) on a bed that she had shared with her husband.

The repeat of John Meyer's song was on my phone, as I began fucking her cunt in and out, in and out, eyes fixed on hers. Her eyes were half closed and breasts were jiggling up and down. I wasn't sure if her son could hear us, but my cock was in control now and didn't care even if he was listening into his mother's hot, velvety cunt being fucked.

We fucked slowly in the missionary position for about a minute. I pulled my bare cock, slick and glistening in the afternoon sun with her pussy juice.

I pushed her onto her front, and changed position. I knew she loved being fucked doggie style although I also felt like watching her Jap tits bounce above me as she rode my cock.

Decisions, decisions...

contd...
Old 24-05-2014, 02:32 AM
Samster

contd...

In the brief pause between the song 'resetting,' I was able to hear the sound in Yuko's son's room next door.

She was on her front at this point. My cock had just been in his mother's pussy and I was feeling very kinky.

She reached back, and began stroking my hard cock, sticky with her juices. It was especially hot because the room was bright in the afternoon sun, so all her little details were very visible. She had a cute little birthmark on her right ass cheek, which i leaned forward and licked.

She giggled and turned towards me.. the look on her face was priceless. Her dark hair was tousled and messy, but at the same time her eyes were half spaced out.

I turned her around and with her on her back, pulled her up by her hands. I lay back and invited her, motioned her, to sit up and slide my cock into her pussy and ride me on top.

She did, clambering up onto my cock. Hard as it was, it slipped bare into her velvety smooth pussy, which gripped onto it tightly like a glove. It was hot watching my cock shaft disappear into the thick bush... and then began to appear and disappear as I fucked her mommy cunt. My light cock shaft contrasted with the thick, dark blackness of her Jap pussy bush.

I began rocketing my hips upward, thrusting my dick into her upwards. She began bouncing on my cock as well, as I held her hips. She reached down and started fingering her cunt. And moaning.. and moaning loud.. and moaning LOUDER... and LOUDERRRRR...

She started moaning and yelling obscenities in Japanese as the fucking got faster.. or more specifically as she voluntarily started bouncing up and down on my crotch at a faster pace. I bucked my hips faster and faster too. The sound of her ass slapping against my thighs was just about as loud as my phone music. Her moaning, her ""aiyahhh, aiyyyyahhhhhhh" 's... were way, way louder!

There was no doubt anyone just outside the door would have been able to hear Mrs. Suzuki's moaning as her Japanese cunt bounced on a Singapore cock.

And I didn't care... more on my mind was fondling, roughly, Yuko's bouncing breasts as she rode my cock. I groped them, holding on, but also careful not to slip my cock out of her slippery smooth vagina.

She started moaning louder, again.. screaming like a little girl and madly frigging at her clit while she rode me.

And then a violent *SHUDDERR**** as she closed her legs, clamping her thighs shut against my legs, in pure orgasm... I kept pounding but she frantically tried to slip off my cock as her pussy juices squirted all over my hairy balls, thighs and the bed spread...

It was apparent Mrs. Suzuki had cum hard, as she fell forward, off my cock, panting hard. Her chest was sweaty as she collapsed onto me, panting with her face buried in my neck, hands gripping *Very hard* my hair as she lay on top of me.

It was hot , hearing her breathe and mutter things under her breath in Japanese in a whiny girly voice.

I of course, was still aching for release after pounding her for about 10 minutes. But more interestingly my mind wondered if Mrs. Suzuki's son had heard his mother's brains being fucked out ....

John Mayer's song continued on repeat... "your body's a wonderlaaannd" ...

contd...
Old 26-05-2014, 01:02 AM
Samster

contd..

Yuko raised her neck up a bit, lifting her face being buried in my neck. Her eyes, still a little dreamy, a little crossed-eyed, was singing softly to herself in Japanese as she started running her fingers along my eyebrows, down my cheeks along my jaw. Her other hand was firmly nestled within my hair. She placed a soft kiss on my cheek, then the other jaw, then ear.

Maybe fucking a woman connects you psychic-ally to her. Almost at the moment I had the slightest thought that "that was a fun, intense fuck, and made even more sexciting that her son and helper might her have heard her - but my balls are aching after being ridden by a Japanese snatch for 15 minutes - she took action.

True to the tradition of pleasing Japanese women, she turned, and slid down my body, so that we were in a somewhat "69" position.

Her hairy MILF pussy and anus rested just in front of my face. Her sweat covered boobs were resting on my solar plexus. And I could feel her breath blowing over my cock, bare and still covered with her juices from hammering her cunt.

While I considered what to do with the two holes being presented to my face, I felt her mouth, warm and welcoming, wrap around my cock shaft. I felt my balls building up almost immediately, knowing I was not long to shooting a heavy load of my semen.

The smell of her freshly fucked cunt overwhelmed my nostrils, as it was only about 2 inches from my face. But she was sucking my cock really well - the idea of her spit, mixing with her pussy juice and my semen, was hot.

With my mind in the gutter, I curiously spread her ass cheeks to get a look at her other filthy MILF orifice. While sucking, she almost adjusted to center herself a bit more so i could get a better look. It was the first time I had ever seen an asshole up close, helped by the bright afternoon sun in the room. While her cunt had a thick patch of hair around its orifice, her anus was clean, hair free. it was tiny, tight, dark brown..

Mrs. Suzuki was sucking on the tip of my cock, slowly, but also stroking. I placed my right little finger into her anus, gently. She bucked her hips back, turned back, still holding my cock.

Y: Mike-san!

I was expecting a MILF rebuke / don't do that type of message.

Y: Please be very gentle.

I grinned, and gently began pressing into Yuko's tight little asshole with my little finger. I slipped it out, groaned as she continued to blow me like a champion, slipped it into my mouth to lube it up (and get a taste of Yuko's ass) and slipped it back in. Burrowing it deeper....

I laughed as she moaned softly against my dick. My balls though, were at their bursting point... so I decided to play a little mouth to mouth.

Leaning forward, I craned my neck forward, inhaling a womanly mixture of her cunt smell, the lavender shower gel scent from between her ass cheeks, and the natural, filthy musk of a hot Japanese MILF asshole. I started licking her ass role, rimming around the edge. The taste, deliciously bitter, was the final straw and my johnson was about to explode

M: (tongue out of her ass for a moment) Yuko san, I am about to cum.

She didn't react, mouth wrapped around my cock as it exploded, hot reams of semen into her mouth. While there was music playing, I could clearly hear her throat muscles working to swallow my semen.

I reached my arm forward while laying back, encouragingly playing with her tit as I enjoyed the sweet release of jizz into a woman willing to swallow. And not just some FL slut.. but a classy, intelligent Japanese teacher swallowing the cum of her very own pupil while her son studied next door.

contd...
Old 26-05-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hot n sexy update! nice!! thx, ts
Old 26-05-2014, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
balotelli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would like to say that I love your story very much.

Please keep up the good work
Old 26-05-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

Chipster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice , continue please
Old 26-05-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster

thank u, bros
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1