The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sex after 40 (Nicktamer part 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicktamer99 View Post
Hi Bros,

I’m past 46 this year and have PE and ED due to tons of work stress and a very unhappy home environment. What’s more being extremely active and fit in my younger days means

Unashamedly,
Nick
Thanks for your great advice bro.
I totally agree that exercise and healthy eating are the best and safest ways to improve performance.
It is also good for our health and everything in general.

Wanted to add that although the stories on SBF are great for reading and getting excited, bros shouldn't start to compare with others and gets pressured into thinking that they should be having 4 rounds a night and making the women cum 10 times, squirting and all that.
Maybe it is possible when we are much younger but for a 48 year old like me now, once a night is possible but my preference is twice a week and have more quality in the sessions.
Now, I am having once a week and totally satisfied with it.

It also take time (a few sessions or maybe more) to understand the likes and dislikes of your partner.
My experience with a few of my longer term partners is that it gets better after a few sessions. Every women is different and you just have to discover slowly or communicate with her to find out what she/you like?
Old 29-03-2021, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 11
PowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Long time user but I only just registered. Bro Naka Timo’s the same time as me I think cause we were both active in the BKK tread in Thonglor those years back.

I’m past 46.......

.....Glad to share and hope other brothers who had success can also share their secrets with us.

Unashamedly,
Nick
Just upped your points nick! Really appreciate your sharing...
Old 29-03-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sex after 40

For my case, i am in my fifties, and my bro gets hard but can only last anout max 10 mins before ejaculate. Cant make love for long.
Old 29-03-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
For my case, i am in my fifties, and my bro gets hard but can only last anout max 10 mins before ejaculate. Cant make love for long.
As we age, our physical body goes down as well. Can’t really hold n pump fast as in younger days. Have to go slow n enjoy it. Erection also don’t last that long also.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 29-03-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17714 / Power: 26
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

ya.....still can pump around 35 to 40 mins ! but cant be like younger times after ejaculated, 10mins rest can come another round ! Chang Ping really destroyed young bodies back then!

排队中: 清空中
Old 29-03-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

Waah most of you so damn good.
Me 20s and now 30s only one time only....after that cannot stand
Tried tongkat ali coffee no difference
Old 29-03-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 0
olcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Long time user but I only just registered. Bro Naka Timo’s the same time as me I think cause we were both active in the BKK tread in Thonglor those years back.

I’m past 46 this year and have PE and ED due to tons of work stress and a very unhappy home environment. What’s more being extremely active and fit in my younger days means I was enjoying sex very often and after marriage, baby and work stress, sex just felt to me like a bloody disaster, constant frustration and endless shame. Added to this, I sometimes wished I didn’t marry cause our fights are intense and long standing…….it isn’t always a happy home.
( Click to show/hide )

It’s only recently I’ve recovered and am glad to share in this forum for us old drivers.

I did not nor had the focus to search for pills or sprays but tried Promescent when my PE started. Since my problems started, there were times I can do penetrative sex and times when it just exploded while I’m in foreplay and mind you I’m a boychick becos I get along well with the other sex. All the inconsistencies just really deflated my my feelings, interest and mood for sex. At the same time work drive and focus was going down, I fell asleep at the wheel in traffic and on my flights for business I snored away and need to be awakened by flight attendants as I slept through landings and was often the last to get off. I often woke up in a plane in a daze not realizing I’m in flight or landed and missed out meals because I slept like a log.

On top of this my immune system started to react strangely giving me tons of ulcers and it took enormous will power to eat through pain, deliver speeches and presentations for god know how many years…….

I was almost at an end. Covid came and I was not allowed to travel-straight and simple. I was bored and depressed and started to focus time on myself. Realized I had lost tons of muscle mass, cardio is a wreck (taking a short 1k walk left me in a pant). Though my belly fat isn’t high and I still looked relatively fit I was a far far cry from my former self. So I TOOK some real active steps because I figured maybe just maybe my testosterone level has plunged and I’m just tired.

What I learnt: As we age and hit the big 40s, our testosterone goes down plus all the pressure and expectation we place on ourselves and from others we end up exhausted and not taking care of ourselves. More importantly we reference our younger selves thinking fucking is a performance and no longer a pleasure of just enjoying sex. The diminishing Testosterone and the unnecessary pressure and self-doubt, worry give us unneeded performance anxiety. When that happens-Hello PE and more importantly ED!

Taking care of body:

Our body is our main vehicle, it’s far easier to control what comes in then to workout hard. So I focused on food 1st.

1. Practiced Fasting and food restriction: I focused on controlling how much I would eat, what to eat, and how to eat. Dumped 99% junk food and cooked all my meals. I ensured I focused on Macro-nutrients, good proteins and fat. Fat gentlemen is greatly needed for Hormone production and well being-despite all the BS in TV. Eat monounsaturated fat, Olive oil, Salmon Beef with the fat on, Butter etc. Dump margarine, chips. Guess what my food bills actually came down. My fridge became full of vegetables and proper meats, out with processed foods and etc. it’s amazing but true.

2. Exercise: Signed up for a calisthenics course and started to work out-1st session I really wanted to die, felt like the obese boys during our BMT and felt their pain. Everywhere hurt, everything burnt. It was the 1st fucking time I cried my ass in 20+ years after exercise. Spend a good 30 mins in the sun at least 3 times a week.
Now after 4 months, I’ve trimmed alot of my fats, belly is going down in conjunction with diet and fasting from above and energy level is rising. Important thing is the sun. I also took some supplements including Tongkat. Tongkat is good for the beginning but I think and have read that prolonged use doesn’t help it works great for rats but not for people, if it works for you do go on, for me it started to loose its effects after the 1st real bottle.

3. My Spear (KKJ in case you don’t get it): Started to get good wooden erections and it stood up on end. It’s welcoming to be greeted with a solid erected dick when I wake up in the mornings. It’s like Good Morning I’m ready and your body is ready for any ACTION!

Taking care of performance anxiety (the mind)

1. Decided to go back to basic: I’m here to enjoy myself and to enjoy the intimacy and the fuck, regardless if it’s BJ, HJ, Petting, and eventually fucking. Fuck the idea of performance if I shoot I shoot, no need to explain no need to justify I’m recovering and if I fail I’ll accept, just press on and enjoy being with her/s.let go of the shame. Sex is a pleasure not a performance sport.

2. Breathing: Breathing is key, forget trying to hold it in or push it out, just breathe to your partner’s rhythm, as she gets high, you’ll get high together……let go of trying to ensure you pleasure her, focus on enjoying her. And you’ll breathe deeper, better and you’ll enjoy her total smell. Awesome feeling to know when you do this she’s enjoying it as much as you.

Result:
Due to my ability to take punishment and suffer to get fit and realizing what I did wrong. I’m now glad and able to state I no longer shoot before penetrating. Like most 40+ year olds. I enjoy seeing my partner strip, it’s deliciously exciting seeing the dress drop and the tits, cunt and all her naked glory gets shown in full. The BJ and HJ doesn’t get us off too much anymore because we all know its their foreplay for us, what’s fun is petting her and getting her wet. Her moans, her squirms her submission slowly and surely………... The fucking that comes later is really quality, fun and pleasurable, what’s more my partners gladly allow me to finger them to excitement. If I do shoot earlier because they are turned on by being turned on by me the feeling is still great because what’s more exciting gentlemen--than seeing your partner high, soft like butter in your hands, breathing hard, slightly sweaty and just grabbing you because you fucked her in every sense of the words regardless of Dick or Finger.

What I found Ironic yet true. When younger all I wanted was to fuck and have them orgasm at the same time I did. Strangely after the above, I realized and was told by some partners that they actually didn’t or don’t always enjoy the penetrative sex because some of us don’t fuck well! HAHAHAHAHAH. What they do want is to be well petted, feel loved and if I finger them they greatly feel the connection because they feel I got them off unselfishly. Of course for the partners who orgasmed from penetrative sex that connection is more magical and more precious-which means I get to do it again either on same session or at another time.

Summary:
Take care of number 1 gentlemen. Invest in ourselves! Focus on getting our testosterone up, stay fit and healthy. Supplements are a choice can be with or without. As for Prilligy, Ciallis etc, use it but understand it’s still (from my point of view) a temporary fix. If you do get strong you’ll get strong eventually in all areas. Lastly as men, we like and feel mutual orgasm is the best thing out there and the holy grail. Let that go-enjoy the sex, enjoy her. You’ll get back the control and you’ll BOTH be looking forward to the next session whether immediately or later. I sincerely hope I’ll be fucking till the day that I die and I can maintain the above.

Glad to share and hope other brothers who had success can also share their secrets with us.

Unashamedly,
Nick

Thanks bro for sharing your experience.

Well, man's performance indeed will deteriorate as we aged.... so the type of enjoyment or my pleasure should also change from Shoot for enjoyment to :
1. Enjoying the view of BBBJ and the warm of the mouth engulf little wolfy.
2. Petting and deep french kissing.
3. Fingering your partner with deep, long and hard stroke and view her closing her eyes, biting her lips and squeezing her own boobs and letting out deep moans of sextisfaction.

The sensation feelings of enjoyment is no lesser than the ejaculation.

Note : I am taking this supplement at the same time to maintain my little wolfy performance.

Old 30-03-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 10
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Partner important for me.. an ex gf could have me 4 in a row at age 30, but i can at most 1x with my spouse. Sighh..
Old 30-03-2021, 12:39 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 8
Nicktamer99 is a splendid one to beholdNicktamer99 is a splendid one to beholdNicktamer99 is a splendid one to beholdNicktamer99 is a splendid one to beholdNicktamer99 is a splendid one to beholdNicktamer99 is a splendid one to beholdNicktamer99 is a splendid one to beholdNicktamer99 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to all bros for the encouragement and the support. Let’s age gracefully, strong in sex and pleasure and happy always.
Old 30-03-2021, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen69angel View Post
Partner important for me.. an ex gf could have me 4 in a row at age 30, but i can at most 1x with my spouse. Sighh..
Agree totally!
I am usually happy with once a day.
However, I had a milf in China about 1.5 years ago.....
I was 46 and she is 30.
I added her on Wechat in ShenZhen and chatted with her for some months.
Then, I decided to take a vacation in Beijing and asked if she wants to join me?
She agreed so we spent about 5 nights together in Beijing.

As usual, I am happy with once a day, usually at night before we sleep.
However, she also wants in the middle of the night, when woke up in the morning, come back from tour in late afternoon, after dinner, and again before sleep.
The strange thing is that I am usually only good for once or at most 2 times a day (with some hours in between), but she would just BBBJ till I am hard then cowgirl me and feed me her nipples.
And since I am hard, I quickly change to doggy her to make her happy (got to appreciate her effort) but I could never cum again.
This went on for 5 days even if I showed no interest. She would just BBBJ till hard then do all the hard work!

I counted, that 5 days we fucked 21 times.
I cum maybe 6 times, but the other times, just make her happy since she could get me hard (surprise for me).
Old 30-03-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9973 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
As we age, our physical body goes down as well. Can’t really hold n pump fast as in younger days. Have to go slow n enjoy it. Erection also don’t last that long also.
Yes exactly. Last time can pump almost immediately after first shot. Still hard somemore. Now it's dependant if little bro is off or on form.

Last edited by lovecim; 30-03-2021 at 10:49 AM.
Old 30-03-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Take the Indian drumstick.

Many indians swear by this
Old 30-03-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 10
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Agree totally!
I am usually happy with once a day.
However, I had a milf in China about 1.5 years ago.....
I was 46 and she is 30.
I added her on Wechat in ShenZhen and chatted with her for some months.
Then, I decided to take a vacation in Beijing and asked if she wants to join me?
She agreed so we spent about 5 nights together in Beijing.

As usual, I am happy with once a day, usually at night before we sleep.
However, she also wants in the middle of the night, when woke up in the morning, come back from tour in late afternoon, after dinner, and again before sleep.
The strange thing is that I am usually only good for once or at most 2 times a day (with some hours in between), but she would just BBBJ till I am hard then cowgirl me and feed me her nipples.
And since I am hard, I quickly change to doggy her to make her happy (got to appreciate her effort) but I could never cum again.
This went on for 5 days even if I showed no interest. She would just BBBJ till hard then do all the hard work!

I counted, that 5 days we fucked 21 times.
I cum maybe 6 times, but the other times, just make her happy since she could get me hard (surprise for me).
Must be such a gem! I missed the old times.. tops 7 times within 10 hours with a worthy opponent. Then again, i may have over exerted myself in the past.
Old 30-03-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 781 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

being healthy, active, not overweight will help
but still, stress is the top killer of sex. always
if you're not in the correct mindset during sex, it just wont stand no matter what
Old 30-03-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
Waah most of you so damn good.
Me 20s and now 30s only one time only....after that cannot stand
Tried tongkat ali coffee no difference

You mean once daily?
That is quite good, just pray that you can maintenance this until 60s without taking any supplement to enhance your performance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1