The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2013, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: 1856 mms

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
you are THE MAN bro omnia... love your updates. by the way, based on my taste which can be seen in my rankings, who would u think I should try first - dong jing or shen qi?
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Tbh no idea bro...suggest u read my frs n any other relevant comments, then go n look at the mms yrself to make up yr own mind...if u r at 1856 n hv the chance, check out Ying Tao as well, small petite slim syt, personally hv not tried but i hear her svc level is not bad...
Forgot to mention one other mm fm this hse tat may interest u lookswise... mm called Piao Piao...Jiangsu mm fair chio cute syt wif nice big eyes...on the small petite side, slim n curvy, boobs look quite big fm the outside in her dress...svc level no idea as i hv yet to try her...

If u try any mms do let us know how it goes
Old 11-01-2013, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of
Re: Lor 18 House 56 - Japanese House

needed a bonk and was driving around aimlessly at 0100hrs in the morning...happened to chance on 1856, which incidentally was still opened and bustling with activities.

Parked my car outside and went in...noticing a Japanese ornament with the words 东京 outside, by the door.

Went into the house not knowing what and how it is...and saw OKT Tony at the counter.

The friendly OKT directed me to the right of the counter and to the back..and a familiar ding dong 7-ll style rang.

The gals inside stood up and flashed their smiles at me. Kinda like that...auto..and all ready for my inspection.

Had a thing for a slightly bigger sized gal and immediately Feiyang caught my eyes.

The rest of the gals are pretty..petite..and I am sure will look like sec school students after they changed for the night.

Feiyang took me by my arms, went to the counter...signed the book and led me to one of the rooms behind.

I didn't know what to expect for I hadn't read any of the FRs on her, or the house. just follow.

in the room, after turning on and setting the lights to a dim mood, she came over and helped me out of my clothes...nice...off came the shirt, jeans,,socks and boxer before she proceeded to take off her own and led me to the shower, all these time maintaining a very shy and demure look.

In the shower, she turned on the water and set it to a proper temp, before asking me if its ok.

Told her I wanted the water hot and she reset the water and washed me down.

The shower was good...with rubba to the front and back, as well as a good wash of my willie..BBBJ was good in the shower with plenty of eye contact as well as slurps. The gal is hygiene conscious as she had a bottle of mouth wash and she was through with the shower.

Dried up and went to the bed, and service starts.

Usual cat bath from top to bottom, front to back with lots of TLC, as well as occasional frenching from her..

One thing to note, brothers will need to be patient with her as I noticed she took a little while to warm up.

Took my time to finger her and she mentioned not to put finger inside for the fear of an infection...respected that and rubbed her outside..soon to a very wet pussy.

Proceeded to paint her and what a super wet and nice smelling pussy she had!! asked her if she knew her juice s sweet and she shyly mentioned she takes very little meat and a lot of vege and fruits...maitu liao!! painted her for 15 mins till I couldnt take it anymore as she exploded into what was her first orgasm in months!

Capped on and bombs away.

Pussy was tight, with an obviously ring of muscle at the entrance giving me that additional squeeze as I ramped in and out of her..she was moaning shyly and softly and huggging me tightly as she enjoyed the fuck..didnt know if she was acting 'song' but if she acted she would have easily qualified for the Oscars.

Fuck was wet and satisfying and I came in 20 mins after 3 positions..

Gal was all smiles and had no complains from her whatsoever during the whole time.

Will RTF frequently...小女人 and worth my TLC.

Name : 飞扬
ht : about 165
boobs : 34b+, light brown nips
body type : bigger bones but not fat, with just the right amount of fats at the tummy area for a good hug
pussy : shaven / tight / wet
French : yes, fluent, but depending on who.
BBBJ : not extreme, but more of a shy school gal kinda BBBJ.
RTF : yes yes yes!! I super like the 小女人in her
Old 12-01-2013, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithevans View Post
Will RTF frequently...小女人 and worth my TLC.

Name : 飞扬
ht : about 165
boobs : 34b+, light brown nips
body type : bigger bones but not fat, with just the right amount of fats at the tummy area for a good hug
pussy : shaven / tight / wet
French : yes, fluent, but depending on who.
BBBJ : not extreme, but more of a shy school gal kinda BBBJ.
RTF : yes yes yes!! I super like the 小女人in her
bro faithevans, looks like you also love my new darling .... somemore 2 times within what 24 hours?

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 12-01-2013, 05:01 PM
Samster

faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

Bro CK,

I am in an adventurous mood today.

I will go to war with the combat engineer

Old 12-01-2013, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
ezysurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone can advice here,
im not getting on what ppl got theirs,,
is it coz of age im younger ??
Goshh,,,
Old 13-01-2013, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Lor 18 House 56 - Japanese House

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezysurf View Post
anyone can advice here,
im not getting on what ppl got theirs,,
is it coz of age im younger ??
Goshh,,,
you meant in terms of svc that you get from WL ?? just be yourself, and be nice to the gal and you will receive at least good svc from them. Happy bonking.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 13-01-2013, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
bro faithevans, looks like you also love my new darling .... somemore 2 times within what 24 hours?
Fei Yang's moaning is damn sexy! love it!
Old 13-01-2013, 06:22 PM
Samster

I have to agree on the moaning...and here I am again!!
Old 13-01-2013, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
ezysurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP5F View Post
you meant in terms of svc that you get from WL ?? just be yourself, and be nice to the gal and you will receive at least good svc from them. Happy bonking.
hi MP5F,

ohh man, i real be myself,
but so disappointed,
i went to other hse too, and also dissapointed with fr too.
get nothing, just fuck,, mind as well i masturbed myself

and advice ??
Old 13-01-2013, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Rotipapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried dongjing last nite.. really a fond lovely gal though not busty.. but the ass sure feels damn round and fleshy like especially the gf feeling and the sound,, make my little bro grow in her

will likely RTF if i got time this month
Old 14-01-2013, 12:04 PM
Samster

I think dong jing has the perkiest butt in 56.

Old 14-01-2013, 12:33 PM
Samster

I stayed quite a few hours in 1856 over the weekend...especially late into the wee hours of the morning when the gals remove their makeups.

The night I tried Fei Yang I had the pleasure of also talking to Xiao Han and I made a mental note to try her next.

My FR is as follows:

This young gal reeks of GFE and confidence in herself.

I was intrigued by her eyes when she looked me eye to eye as I was talking to her on thurs night. I told myself I had to have her the next day.

Friday..I knocked off work early and headed to GL immediately.

Reached the love nest and immediately called for Xiao Han, and she was there in a matter of mins.

Signed name and went into room without fanfare.

In the room, as with the likes of fei yang, she helped me take off my clothes before proceeding to take off her own. I sat on the couch not wanting to shower and took my time admiring this beauty.

Taut and lithe she was and she sat on my laps with her pussy dangerously near my willie and hugged me, initiating a french with so much passion I nearly cummed there and then. Mind you I was quite known for not being able to cum on all these foreplay and if a WL wants to let me CIM it will probably take forever resulting in a sore mouth and neck...but there I was..hopelessly hooked onto her GFE.

She brought me to the shower and gave me a through wash, paying attention to my willie commenting that it's kinda rare for men to have such a clean one. Made a mental note immediately to wash off cock cheese before visiting her again...hehe

Her B2B massage in the shower was good but the BBBJ was quick as I didn't want her to waste time servicing me but instead go to the bed where I can do an inspection on her almost perfect body and attack the very delicious looking pussy.

Got out of shower, dried up and went to bed, waiting for her to dry herself.

She took my towel and dried me in the places I missed.

This gal is a little different from the other WLs.

She doesnt prepare the usual toilet paper, KY, condom combo beside her before servicing me...instead, she came over, frenched..and hugged me with her hands wandering up and down all the sensitive parts of me. She seemed to know where all the spots are!! 10/10 for GFE services.

BBBJ was good but as I am not a huge fan of BBBJ, I flipped her over and started my attack on her.

There was no restrictions imposed on me for my attack on her...I was free to go anywhere...anyhow...

Boobs are not a particularly sensitive part of hers.

HEr torso, at the sides seemed to be the most sensitive...bros here try caressing her there...will probably open her floodgates.

Her pussy is one of the smallest and nicest I have seen in GL. sparse public hair, light coloured and small...what more can I ask for.

She was wet in no time as I worked my tongue up and down her snatch..

Quickly capped on and dive into pussy heaven.

I did her in a few positions...and the best was missionary with her clamping her legs together...came in that position and she refused to let me go...hugging me tighter and trying to rub herself on me..bringing herself to a mind blowing orgasm! again 10/10 for the effort.

The gal took her time cleaning me up and as I looked at the time, I exceed the hour and thus extended for one more session with her.

The extended time with this darling was filled with lots of frenching as well as sweet nothings from her.

I'd say her GFE is 10/10, and its sure to be a RTF for me, very soon.

Face : 6.5 grows on you and GND
Boobs : 34 B+
Height : 163?
weight : less than 50kg
Pussy : nicest I have seen in GL, not dark, and definitely very small...no smell and ready to paint..and WET!
bums : perky and just about right for a nice doggie
RTF : later this evening...
Old 16-01-2013, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
BonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L18 H56 - Dong Jing

DONG JING
HSE: L18 H56
OKT: Tony
PHONE: 6842-6133
HSE GALS (8): Bonnie, Dong Jing, Fei Yang, Shen Qi, Shui Mi, Xiao Han, Ying Tao, Zhen Mei

GL GIRL
Dong Jing is a mid-late 20s gal. Pretty, double eye-lid eyes, mid-bridge nose, full lips. Sharp, angular features. Good complexion, light make up but she has noticeable crows feet around her eyes when she smiles. Long, straight black hair that runs down to her shoulders.

She's abt 155cm tall without heels, and weighs ard 40kg ....or less. The tits are natural with small aerolas and raisin nipples. B-cups. Good little, waifish body with perky tits and ass. White skin, no tattoos.

ROOM SERVICE
When Dong Jing arrived I was happy with my OKT's suggestion. She was wearing 4-inch heels and a short 1-piece dress with tits over-flowing. Needless to say she got my attention when she arrived.

In the room she is very sweet. Her freshness and uncertainty in herself was very cute. Brief chit-chat then off to the shower. She used very little soap to wash me. Just washed my cock and ass then ran her hands all over my body, some nipple licking and a brief HJ then off to the bed.

She started on my back with a quick cat bath from back to shoulders. She then used her tits to rub them over my backside. No AR offered. I turned over and she gave me a light kiss. I pulled her closer and frenched her with some force. Our tongues danced. I gently stroked her nipples. We lay next to each other and frenched and fondled each other until my cock was like concrete.

I moved down to lick her pussy. Trimmed bush. Clean and juicy down low. She does like pussy to be serviced. Her stereo is a little exaggerated though we pretty much continued like this until it was time to fuck. A CD was produced and she jumped on my cock in cowgirl. Then missionary, then spoon then the creme de la creme, doggie-fucking to finish. It's the best way to honor an ass like hers.

RECOMMENDATION
Dong Jing is a solid recommendation from Bro Omnia. She's got a pixie look and a petite tiny body with perky ass and tits. Service standard is accommodative but do not expect a commando, more gfren-type. Friendly, sweet and good natured. Her newbie freshness was endearing.
Old 27-01-2013, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

so quiet
any update
still as hot? Nana, xiao la jiao, lady
CNY what is the opening? 3rd day? CNY eve?
Old 27-01-2013, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
code234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

Attempted Lady, NaNa (twice) and Candy. Still trying for XLJ but opportunity

FR on Lady.Headed down to 1803 and spotted this chick in a school uniform and stockings. She looked really cheeky and is constantly full of vigor as you will find out. She is really service orientated and is out to please with massages and a teasing sexy dance.Very Sultry.

Looks - 7.3 : She has thick make-up with with stick on lashes and coloured contact lenses. Beautiful lush dyed hair. Tasty lips with an applied layer of lip gloss. suspect she did a little facial enhancement.
Figure - 8 : At about 1.57m tall, she still is attractive with her beautiful slim legs and awesome boobs(although is enhanced and felt kinda stiff). But still Irresistible!
Recommendation:For a person with who likes uniforms and cosplay. A sultry, sexy foxxy lady. Even if you dont appreciate cosplay, she is still a must try unless you are against enhancement.
http://image.rakuten.co.jp/touhuzi/c...mg59013187.jpg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1