The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2015, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
StarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife?

Maybe letting her make out in the club will let you think whether you are ok with the thought of letting her do more?
Old 11-02-2015, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
singaporebunny is Cool - loads of Potential

Dear Bros

i have been keenly reading all the stimulating stuff from this thread. Must say, some very interesting thoughts, lovely stories and life experiences.

I am a Bull, with experiences with few couples. This lifestyle is really addictive. I am married, and the wife is conservative, and obviously not aware of my proclivities. But normal sex cannot compare with making out with another man's wife in his presence. Humiliation, rough sex, cuming inside the wife and then see the husband lick it off, that is the ultimate sexual high for me. I did put an ad posting for cuck couples here many moons ago, got a few interesting responses but things did not work out for a multitude of reasons.

Now i will be more active here. Will try to write some of my experiences and fantasies.

Cheers
Old 20-03-2015, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
StarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is it possible for the bros here to share some details/experience about watching your wife/gf having sex with someone else?
Old 12-04-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1997 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43197 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe8888 View Post
Last year during holiday, I tied my wife to the bed corners, she was drunk like crap, my friend came and play with her wet pussy, and then suck her nice pink nipples, follow by good time sex and threesome, it was great! She loves it so much as 2 guys takes turn to fuck her tight pussy till it's super wet! Wine does make girls relax and wants something more, me and my wife will be planning something soon, stay tune for updates of our sexual endeavors
So many fortunate bros here having fantasies of their wifeys in 3-somes, etc...some even turning into real incidences like those of bro swinger38 & Joe8888 above...looking forward to their updates and more sharing from others..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-04-2015, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 12
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So many fortunate bros here having fantasies of their wifeys in 3-somes, etc...some even turning into real incidences like those of bro swinger38 & Joe8888 above...looking forward to their updates and more sharing from others..
you seem so envy those guys here that could turn their fantasies into real.
so you must be having lots of fantasies about your wife too right heehee
Old 17-04-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cuntnina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no wife ...
Old 17-04-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
you seem so envy those guys here that could turn their fantasies into real.
so you must be having lots of fantasies about your wife too right heehee
Yes, my dear, you are quite right ...esp after reading all the FRs of the bros here who fantasize on their wifeys !..& made them real like bro swinger38 & Joe8888...anyone reading their accounts of the 3-some wif their wifeys will surely get turned on, no ??...tink tis is quite natural dear, if i m not wrong..

Old 18-04-2015, 04:01 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Sharing your sacred one with others takes courage and determination, must be mentally prepared for the aftermath side effects that may cause you disturbance later on in life.

I used to share my late buddy's sexual ritual with his late wife, I chanced upon them having sex on one night when they stayed over in my house, I was invited to join in and she was positioned in the middle for front and rear penetration.

We carried on this 3-some for about a month on a daily basis, until one day she told him to fuck off, because she preferred to have sex with me alone only.

After that we went our separate ways and later on they divorced, she came looking for me for comfort and at that time I was also tied down with my own family, I rejected her and she committed suicide after he was killed in an accident.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 09-05-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
swinger38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, I think while we are on this topic, it's important to know the rules. It's plain physical pleasure and erotic memories for us and wifey to reflect back and giggle when we are old.

When we mix emotions and physical pleasure, everything becomes complicated. As the guy, we have to understand this rule and lead the game otherwise don't start it. If you know the rules, it helps to build the marriage even stronger as your wife will never have to cheat but tell you frankly what she did.
Old 09-05-2015, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
iPassingBy69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyiPassingBy69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I fingered my friend's then gf (now wife) on the dancefloor but no chance to fuck after that, sianz
Old 09-05-2015, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by swinger38 View Post
Well, I think while we are on this topic, it's important to know the rules. It's plain physical pleasure and erotic memories for us and wifey to reflect back and giggle when we are old.

When we mix emotions and physical pleasure, everything becomes complicated. As the guy, we have to understand this rule and lead the game otherwise don't start it. If you know the rules, it helps to build the marriage even stronger as your wife will never have to cheat but tell you frankly what she did.
Welcome back, TS bro Swinger38 & thanks for sharing wif us the principles & safety rules of having a safe 3-some ...How is the progress on yr swinging wif the 2nd bro u selected here going on ??...Please share wif us quickly now...we hv been waiting very long liao !

Last edited by Rickey; 09-05-2015 at 02:33 PM.
Old 11-05-2015, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
skboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes..i allowed her to meet him again...but the condition is she cannot have emotion feel involve, then wife also found out the guy (let call him F) is attached....she promise me she will not play with emotion except me and share with me the process with F.

our sex life is getting bore after years of married and we want to spice up our sex life again.... She allow me to visit HC when i travel oversea but only handjob.

she met him again on my next business trip, as usual, she apps me in the night and told me F bought her out for dinner after work then he drove her to some quiet car park and removed her bra and panty and heavy play with her breast and pussy, he is good of tickle her g spot, and she orgasm for a long time..she also give him a good bj and came in her mouth...However she rejected him to fuck her as he didn't have a condom.
F ask her to join him and Friends clubbing during weekend...I told her not to join as she not sure who are the Friends and they might have other plan behind, wife tell me not to worries, she will control her drink not letting the Friends take advantage on her...

The fri came, i was having dinner with my customer and heading to ktv after dinner, i received
apps from wife......
Old 11-05-2015, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 11
hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

Bro skyboy

Nice story but you should start a new thread.

This thread is for bros n sis to discuss their fantasies

I would suggest you copy and paste.your contributions from here. Your fans can then "follow" your story

I will definitely up you once you do this

hornyhubby.
Old 16-05-2015, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
kaorusama is one of the Best!kaorusama is one of the Best!kaorusama is one of the Best!

i also have a fetish of 3some, seeing my wife enjoy sucking and stroking another cock while i enter her with mine. discusses with her recently and she happened to have a similar fetish as mine. but only the thought of it, she say she wont dare to do that in front of me.
Old 16-05-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
iNotStupid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaorusama View Post
i also have a fetish of 3some, seeing my wife enjoy sucking and stroking another cock while i enter her with mine. discusses with her recently and she happened to have a similar fetish as mine. but only the thought of it, she say she wont dare to do that in front of me.
At least she has this fetish, means you have chance liao :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1