The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2012, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 13
LoverSon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hooking girls in Indonesia instead of cheonging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post
KNNBCCB...can I charge her for desertion?? Leaving the battle in the middle of close quarter combat is an act of cowardice...FFS...come back here woman...finish what you started....

(To be continued)

Holy Shiat, Will a girl actually do that on purpose?! Damn bro, at times likes this, you'll need to rely on your "men's best friend".. RIGHT HAND.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoverSon View Post
Damn bro, at times likes this, you'll need to rely on your "men's best friend".. RIGHT HAND.
Hahahaha...no need to....read on and you'll see why...

Thanks for reading...one more to go...

-------For most men, it's what she does during sex that displays her love....
But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 02-11-2012, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

(cont)

When I heard the shower start, I knew the battle was truly over...I was quietly thankful for that though...as much as my cheong partner is a bit of a kamikaze...the big head knows that 4 shots in 3 hours will bring the ammo state of the armoury dangerously low. Unless it is DEFCON 1, one should never go into emergency ammo requisition.

I lit another cigarette and thought about sleeping till 11... But that will mean missing the chance to see cute waitress...the poor girl will be heartbroken...if I don't bring her my shoulders and arms, where would she park her nice bouncy butt? No, be a man, I said to myself...breakfast at 0930...the world already has too many unhappy women...do your part to help reduce that number!!

When she came out from the shower, my heart stopped for a few seconds. This woman is cute beyond words. Yes, she may not pretty in the classic sense but with her wet hair and no make up, she is sweet and cute...more lovable than the girl next door. Perhaps it's the post-coital hormones playing tricks in my brain, but I was really happy with what I saw....trust me when I say that I have been shocked, in very bad ways, when women remove their faces the morning after...this was indeed a very good surprise...

'Do you want me to send you to work?' I asked.

She smiled as she busied herself with make up...'Then I'll have to send you back here...'

'Ok, you'll be alright yeah?' I asked.

She nodded as she applied powder to her face...'I'm a big girl...you should sleep some more...'

'Yeah, you're right...You wore me out...' I said, kinda under my breath...

She laughed. 'Wore you out? Ha, wait till we meet the next time....'

'Is that a challenge?' I asked....'You're on lady...bring in on...' I laughed.

She laughed too....when she almost completed putting her outside face on again, she looked a bit more matured and ladylike...hmmmmm...I like both...this is good...

'You have my number...' she said as she drew in her eyes... 'Let me know when you are in Jakarta again...ok?'

'Of course.' I said and picked up my phone. 'You have whatsapp? We can chat through there...'

She nodded while moving that pointed eye pencil precariously close to her eyes...at what stage of their development do women learn how to coordinate totally opposite movements? I watched her and thought of the game where one rubs the tummy in circles with one hand while at the same time slapping one's thigh using the other hand....hmmmmmm....maybe we can learn to text and drive at the same time, if given enough time and expandable pedestrians (and other road users)...hmmm, interesting....oh...texting....whatsapp...damn, too many orgasms lead to loss of mental ability...

Finding my phone, I sent her a quick hello text and heard her phone ping almost immediately....by this time, she was completing her ritual...she tied her hair up into a ponytail then she jumped on the bed fully clothed and kissed me...

'Errrrmmmm....' I struggled to voice my concern...'The rules still applies...'

'But I've already fucked you silly...' she pouted. 'Still no exception?'

I grinned at her...'Fucking the rule maker doesn't give you special privileges madam....sorry...'

She sighed...kissed me again...'Who do I have to fuck to get some privileges around here....' she asked herself.

I had to laugh....'Well, making the rule maker happy means...' I let it hang for a bit...

Her eyebrow shot up in anticipation...

'....you get the privilege to use the eighth wonder of the world any way you please...'

She laughed and kissed me again before jumping off the bed...she waved bye bye to me and was gone....little did I know those finals words I uttered would come back to haunt me over and over again...dear oh dear...we really have to be careful what we say....

The next trip I was in Jakarta saw me spend one day with my previous gf, the sex was still great but the conversions were not so inspired..needing to speak like talking to a 10 year old gets tiring fast, when better alternatives are available; blew off the second one and I spent all 9 days with the surgeon...she is smart, cute and articulate...best of all, she shares a similar sense of humour as myself...for now at least, I'm a one woman man in Jakarta.

The End.

That's how I hooked my surgeon gf...no real special techniques other than a slightly more refined version of what I detailed earlier in this thread...just pratise it often and the phases wil blend into one smooth, flowing motion...and before even I knew it myself, the art of hooking became second-natured...

...thanks so much for reading...

-------For most men, it's what she does during sex that displays her love....
But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 03-11-2012, 12:32 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ilovesingapore is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

it seems to me that the girl hit on u and she pick u up instead of u pick her up.

she said 'Hi' and 'Coffee for you?' first. u did not approach her. u r just lucky. no offence.

I guess she is just a horny but busy professional.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
songsonglah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovesingapore View Post
it seems to me that the girl hit on u and she pick u up instead of u pick her up.

she said 'Hi' and 'Coffee for you?' first. u did not approach her. u r just lucky. no offence.

I guess she is just a horny but busy professional.
You may have missed it. The girl is the one that Wizrd gave up his massage session for. She was at the recept of the massage centre but haven't decided to make the booking yet. Whereas, Wizrd, although arrived later, made a booking and it happens to be a last slot available until 2 hours later.

So, think the girl is appreciative and wanted to buy coffee for him.

Pay attention reading next time.
Old 03-11-2012, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 13
LoverSon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by songsonglah View Post
You may have missed it. The girl is the one that Wizrd gave up his massage session for. She was at the recept of the massage centre but haven't decided to make the booking yet. Whereas, Wizrd, although arrived later, made a booking and it happens to be a last slot available until 2 hours later.

So, think the girl is appreciative and wanted to buy coffee for him.

Pay attention reading next time.

Yeah, bro songsonglah is right. At least that girl is a real keeper which already help bro wizrd to weeds out the earlier 2 girls who're after money instead.

I guess this's the end of Bro Wizrd Saga. Love it.
Old 26-12-2012, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Wizrd, you rock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by songsonglah View Post
Think the problem with thread subscription and email alert is that we won't know who made the posting. As and when anyone post, we get an email alert.

And you stopping at important moments doesn't help the situation at all.
That is simply because you don't log in to the forum enough. Every alert tells you who posted but you only get a new alert if you have visited the forum since the last alert.
Old 27-12-2012, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
tandoori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It has worked for me in Batam. went to one of the mens wear shop in batam center mall. Tried out a shirt. It was a size small so I just opened the door of changing room with my shirt off, and asked the girl for a bigger size. She passed it on and I bought it. Later she asked me for my number to tell me about future promos!! I asked for hers and complimented for the excellent designs her shop has. Of course bull shitting. But she very impressed. I told her which hotel I stay. She told me the shop close time and I said we can go for dinner later. She agreed and rest is history. Ended up in my hotel room for some mind blowing sex. Very tight pussy and great BBBJ. Morning I tipped her 200K for taxi. She didn't want to leave but had to go open her shop lol.

Still have her number and she messages me to check when I will be back !!
Didn't go back because Batam is for cheonging..not for developing affection for one girl. Will hunt in a different mall next time
Old 02-03-2013, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

Well Wizrd bro, i gotta hand it to you... your tactics really work.

I am in Jakarta right now, and leaving on 3rd March.
Gonna do a FR after using Wizrd methods. On 1st march, after checking into my hotel, i decided to swing by Plaza Indonesia for lunch at this restaurant called Sari ratu i think.

This was where i had my first hit.
I was sitten next to this lady (alone). And trying my luck, i just asked her: "ermmm... sorry miss. Its my first time here. Do you know if there is any nice dish?!?!"

End of part one
Old 02-03-2013, 09:04 AM
Samster

2nd part

She replied n after some filtering, i settled for mie goreng and ice mocha latte. And after that i quietly played my phone.
Then suddenly she asked about Istanbul so i quickly Threw up a white lie that i visited istanbul about 1-2yrs ago blah blah. Then chit chat somemore with her abit more abt istanbul den moved on to other things and of cuz, not forgetting about compliments, i ocassionally complimented her good english, said she looked mixed, beautiful eyes etc.

Then i tried my luck and dropped the golden question to meet up for dinner and recommend some places she could visit..
And she agreed!!!! Thank you lady luck.
So we quickly exchanged phone numbers and she needed to rush back to office.

Fast Forward to the dinner,we went to this bistro called Social house at Grand indonesia, chit chatted more with her.

At the end of dinner around 10pm, i sent her back to her apartment and had crazy sex. Will be keeping her

Thanks wizrd for sharing your experience.
Old 02-03-2013, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
.That's how I hooked my surgeon gf...no real special techniques other than a slightly more refined version of what I detailed earlier in this thread...just pratise it often and the phases wil blend into one smooth, flowing motion...and before even I knew it myself, the art of hooking became second-natured...
Bro, my biggest enemy is my shyness and emotion. When I see hot and sexy girl my dick will stand up just like a twenty something boy. Now I am in my mid-thirties, single, never married and a cheong lover.

Only through cheong I began to understand a woman's emotion and private parts better. I think I am nowhere near your art of bedding a woman in Jakarta. Out of 10 I rate my skill 3. Still got a lot of things to learn from you.

Most gals would get turned off by my serious face and loud voice. I don't consider myself ugly or handsome. Somewhere in between. But there are people who like my big eyes. In terms of understanding a woman still long way to go for me.

Not qualified to be a good bf and serious casanova. Bro, do PM me some good tips or advice that may help me change myself. Your techniques are good, no doubt, but to achieve that really need some practice and coaching from you.

Many thanks in advance.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
Bro, my biggest enemy is my shyness and emotion. When I see hot and sexy girl my dick will stand up just like a twenty something boy. Now I am in my mid-thirties, single, never married and a cheong lover.

Only through cheong I began to understand a woman's emotion and private parts better. I think I am nowhere near your art of bedding a woman in Jakarta. Out of 10 I rate my skill 3. Still got a lot of things to learn from you.

Most gals would get turned off by my serious face and loud voice. I don't consider myself ugly or handsome. Somewhere in between. But there are people who like my big eyes. In terms of understanding a woman still long way to go for me.

Not qualified to be a good bf and serious casanova. Bro, do PM me some good tips or advice that may help me change myself. Your techniques are good, no doubt, but to achieve that really need some practice and coaching from you.

Many thanks in advance.
Well jnudez. give it a try and yeab i do agree with you that it will require practice. But as long as you take the first step out, nothing too difficult. I have hit on girls before in the clubs. Tbh with you, hooking girls in shopping malls vs girls in the clubs, the feeling is very, very different.
Old 05-03-2013, 10:59 AM
Samster

master Wizdr,

now I am back in SG... just wanna find out what you chat with your GFEs while you're in Aussie or SG? I am using Skype, Whatsapp and LINE. so far, I am keeping our conversations simple
Old 06-03-2013, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chickenwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
(cont)

Part Five - The Close

Once you get her into your room...be calm and casual...switch on lights, turn off or lower the volume on the T.V...invite her sit or to use the toilet etc...do not rush her...she is in a new environment and will need some time to become comfortable...
Nice walkthrough! It is proven to be working. However, when is condom being introduced? it is embarrassing to pop out a condom as she might think you are so prepare for the action.

Puying is a gift,
fuck it, lick it, suck it
and fulfill it with your sperm.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenwing View Post
Nice walkthrough! It is proven to be working. However, when is condom being introduced? it is embarrassing to pop out a condom as she might think you are so prepare for the action.
Why would she have time to even think why you are prepared? You are already in the heat of action, and she is probably also wanting it by then! And if sex the first time is good, then you being prepared becomes a giggly afterthought.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1