The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 06-04-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 11
tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

quite some time ago
Old 06-04-2017, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
lfxl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regantan88 View Post
I know a maid from wechat a few month back. Whacked her 2 times. Once more than 3 months ago, another time, last month. Both times, she never ask for money.

We had sex 1 month ago and didn't contact each other for a month. Now suddenly she told me her medical report shows that she is pregnant. Told me her employer knows already. Need 1.2k to abort.

Let me clarify smth, both times I wore condom. Both times I wore it from start till end. I bought the condoms myself for 2 times so confirm cannot be sabotaged. After sex, I also took off the condom myself. Don't think got leak.

Since I know her from wechat, I asked her to proof to me that she don't have other bfs by taking a snapshot of her friend list on wechat. She rejected my request. Told me is her privacy.

I think baby is not mine. I can prolly block her off completely anytime. Should I do that?
Just get her to do a pregnancy test kit infront of you.
Touchwood; if really is pregnant, than best option would really be to abort it
**(that is if both are just out for fun)

NOt sure about this, but dont think its easy to get an abortion done in SG as she is not a citizen or PR here?

fingers crossed, good luck
Old 06-04-2017, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Johnny94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mabr View Post
met my maid filipino fling last weekend, getting bored of her tho hahah. looking for fresh new meat, probably indo. anyone up for a trade?

Care to share her wechat id bro?
Old 06-04-2017, 03:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro good fish, delicious boobs
She's got a slightly blur innocent look. Very nice to bonk this type
Old 06-04-2017, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
No offence bro. Touch wood.

Bro . Nice arrangement but words of caution.

U better have some kind of written agreement with her kept somewhere.

Not trying to scare you. My buddy went to jail for 6 months with 3 strokes of rotan when his maid cried molest. I knew he have agreement too.

Don't know whether the agreement will help but at least it show mutual consent.

Best is not to touch own maid. Law is against you if she cried foul.
Bro, I have a signed agreement with her. Also I didn't tell her but I occasionally use my handphone to keep video recording. Not really for protection reason, it's for my own memorable records but from the videos, it's obvious that she's fucking voluntarily.
Old 06-04-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Always play safe. Maids are still maids, you don't know what shit they have in their brain. When fucking shiok shiok, she happy u happy. When they ask for $$$, you don't give. Ruthless maid, pattern a lot. Remember, there was a case many years back. The maid freeze the sperm with the condom in the freeze as evident for rape.

Make sure, after your deed, your shower with her. Don't even leave your cock hair behind, DNA powerful. Some maids are just too smart to handle. Best, get her new clothing to change and dump the old one.
Old 06-04-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
charming888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankarel View Post

quite some time ago
Bro, this maid stay at Telok blangah
Old 06-04-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regantan88 View Post
Opinion needed

I whacked a maid which I know from WeChat last month. With condom on right from start till end. It was my second time whacking her. First time was more than 3 months back. Both times, never ask for money.

Now suddenly she claimed her medical report shows that she is pregnant. Told me she wanted abortion. Her employer knows. Need 1.2k. Told me baby is mine, claimed she never had sex with any guy before here.

Since I know her from wechat only, I told her if you send me a snapshot of your wechat friend list now, I will believe you don't have other bf, if you don't do that now, means u hiding smth. I told her she only got 1 chance. She told me that's her privacy. Cannot show me.

I cock sure I got condom on. I took off the condom myself also. Don't think got leak. I bought the Condom myself, so confirm no way of any sabotage.

I am 80% sure that the responsibility is not mine. Can guru here advise me bo?
Be Beast if u know tat not ur baby cos maid can thrust but can't trust since u have use condom
Old 06-04-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3615 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute

Just start to chat with her

Old 06-04-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
skyline0522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2406 View Post
Just start to chat with her

Nice body ! Where u catch ?
Old 06-04-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 8
mabr is a Helpful and Caring Samstermabr is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Some stupid bro spread the message to my pinoy that her picture is being spread here.

Stupid or what??! Cant get hole then want to reveal.

Wait till she go police then this site will close down again.

Damn.. How dumb can some guys here be.
Old 06-04-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some stupid bro spread the message to my pinoy that her picture is being spread here.

Some guys Wan to score points mah... think they are the shining white knight...

How abt passing the contact to me? I promise won't do stupid things to tell her

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 06-04-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to all

Quote:

edited.................
Old 06-04-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bro trade here be careful some bro will break golden rule tell them we share they contact here
Old 06-04-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

They break the rule, then help them analyze and think who do, ask your maid FB out to bang. Dirty little fellows. My one showed me what another bro here msg her. later ask her sex LOL.

Understand we all cheong but can have some honour and not steal another guy meat ornt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1