The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2017, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15185 / Power: 13
Boarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Please share what you learned from sbf!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyMatter View Post
Now I know why so many do not like you .
Because you quoted idiot post so I read what rubbish he posted otherwise idiot thought i can read his post even though he is in my Ignore List. I have no desire to read his post.

His post is just like an old broken record that trying to replay by itself. How can a person had so much hatred. I suggest idiot repent.

Please share what you learned from sbf!!!
Old 08-04-2017, 07:41 AM
Samster

Boarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond repute

Today words of wisdom

Old 08-04-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 8
Slapp is one of the Best!Slapp is one of the Best!Slapp is one of the Best!Slapp is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarding View Post
Because you quoted idiot post so I read what rubbish he posted otherwise idiot thought i can read his post even though he is in my Ignore List. I have no desire to read his post.

His post is just like an old broken record that trying to replay by itself. How can a person had so much hatred. I suggest idiot repent.
Bro chances are they are the same person, using 1 nick to quote the other's post.
Then he accused you of lying.

As what other bros commented, this person is delusional.
Old 08-04-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapp View Post
Bro chances are they are the same person, using 1 nick to quote the other's post.

You are not far left means right.

Definitely a delusional idiot.

Old 08-04-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9210 / Power: 17
MISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond repute

POWER-POST of the DAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by KREMIL View Post
I learnt when we are CALMER - we are WISER.
Old 08-04-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 9
MerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapp View Post

Quote:
You are not far left means right.

Definitely a delusional idiot.
Bump bump this great thread.

Crystal Clear now !

At the Round Table 🏰
Round 2 :
Rasta Marley
Badboys
Super00
Cando
loneyheart
Smoky7
Passerbyer
Owl888
Lee0719
Steventan
Swagelock
Old 08-04-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2430 / Power: 14
blackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro it is okay . You can't please everyone . Let them be angry . Let them be mad . Let them be tulan .

I learn in sbf that others will try to force their views on you .

I learn in sbf once they disagree with you they will call you idiots .

I learn in sbf some like to act smart .

I learn in sbf some like to praise themselves .

I learn in sbf that some do not know how to read other people's post properly .

For others who do not like to smell my fart please wear a face mask . For others who don't like to read my posts feel free to put me in your ignore list.
My posts are meant for the very selected few. Have a good evening .

Wu Song Jr = clone master = grayface = blackfacenodick = bfacefarter
= ladyboyBface = blackerface = blackfaceborji = orbinblackface = knncborbin= MerlinW = kpkblppl2

I am only interested in exposing fake female clones in sbf. ( Deborah & NataliDi & lynntann )

I have already proven that the clone master is INDEED A TRULY COWARD . Why don't you use your main account to talk to me ? It only makes YOU look more stupid clone master .

I have heard that the COWARD CLONE MASTER Wu Song Jr fucked fake female imposters resulting giving birth to ladyboys .

Please do not up me unless I up you . My posts are meant for the 2 fake female imposters . If you do not like what I post you can choose to put me in your Ignore List .

Wu Song Jr is a busybody & a clone master . Need a woman to defend him.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2430 / Power: 14
blackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Today words of wisdom

What has this got to do with what you learn from sbf ???

Wu Song Jr is a busybody & a clone master . Need a woman to defend him.
Old 09-04-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
abovetheline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i want to learn one more new sex move....like some fancy doggy or mish.

something easy and doesnt need much effort
difficult level moderate to low
high potency...like g spot killer
something i can do for 15 min or more without cramping or the need to take break
something the ladies enjoy...

guess too much to ask for.....huh
Old 09-04-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 18
GreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Everyone has his/her own agenda and or opinion . But no one should force their views on others . I just don't understand why must you get so worked up with bro blackface's posts ? I can see that you too have a lot of hatred against blackface . Why can't we just enjoy ourselves in this forum ? Learn to accept that people have different views and opinions from you .
Old 09-04-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

GreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerlinW View Post
Bump bump this great thread.

Crystal Clear now !
I wonder why you hate bro blackface so much . From what I have read all his posts he did not attack you .
Old 09-04-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Everyone has his/her own agenda and or opinion . But no one should force their views on others . I just don't understand why must you get so worked up with bro blackface's posts ? I can see that you too have a lot of hatred against blackface . Why can't we just enjoy ourselves in this forum ? Learn to accept that people have different views and opinions from you .
Did I seem worked up? Really I am not sure but to you maybe.

As TS of this thread I hope to have constructive feedback and comment. Not idiots posting offensive remarks and flaming. If a guy post daily in my thread with hot abusive flaming remarks then I think idiot was delusional and will go into my Ignore List. He can start his own thread and I will not care a damn.

Show me a post that I flame him. If calling him an idiot is flaming then I think you are just another him?

My last reply to you and can see you have the same pattern of posting in safe zone just like that idiot.

Old 09-04-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

Today words of wisdom

Old 09-04-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Did I seem worked up? Really I am not sure but to you maybe.

As TS of this thread I hope to have constructive feedback and comment. Not idiots posting offensive remarks and flaming. If a guy post daily in my thread with hot abusive flaming remarks then I think idiot was delusional and will go into my Ignore List. He can start his own thread and I will not care a damn.

Show me a post that I flame him. If calling him an idiot is flaming then I think you are just another him?

My last reply to you and can see you have the same pattern of posting in safe zone just like that idiot.

My goodness how can you slam me ? Looks like you also post in the safe zone right ? So are you an idiot too ?
Old 09-04-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8475 / Power: 10
Samkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My goodness how can you slam me ? Looks like you also post in the safe zone right ? So are you an idiot too ?
I read Bro Boarding post.

IMHO - he didn't slam you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1