The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
Look that feeling too especially in the morning
I cannot. If it's the first thing in the morning I won't want to do any work.

Last thing before bed I don't mind. But of course, need to see her mood.
Old 08-02-2022, 07:29 AM
Samster

Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

By our estimates, Darren and Alicia had probably fucked 4 times in an hour, going the how fast he usually came, how fast he recovered, and of course, the stoppages in Alicia's moaning.

On the other hand, Jasmine took her time with me, going slowly, and enjoying the whole process. While I wasn't fully hard, which might indicate a recurring problem, and one that I had before, I was hard enough for penetration. Besides, Jasmine's moans seemed more genuine, compared to the animalistic grunts coming from the next room.

Luckily for me, Jasmine loved to be on top, or penetrated from the side while we were both lying down, so I didn't really need to use much effort to pleasure her properly. But from the side was when I really wished I had extra inches just to be able to go deeper, to let her feel more of me. Perhaps being thicker wouldn't hurt either, and I was somewhat cursing not having any European blood in my lineage.

We only switched to me being on top when she got tired, and wanted me to cum. Maybe age was catching up, or maybe she had already drained me in the morning, but no matter how hard and fast I went, I couldn't get the feeling to cum. Even as I slowed down, and she started squeezing me, the sensations were not that intense to bring me to orgasm. It wasn't really a bad thing, as I could probably fuck for hours if my stamina allowed me to.

I was still inside her, sweat already dripping down my entire body despite the Aircon being on, when we heard the shower running, more moaning, then the main door opening and closing.

Sure enough, Jasmine's bedroom door opened again.

A: You're still not done? I'm hungry.

I wondered if this was going to be a common occurrence. Being interrupted by Alicia while we were having sex. But Jasmine seemed entirely fine with it.

J: He's probably getting old. And fat.

Me: Funny.

Alicia sat on the foldable chair watching us.

Me: Could you not?

A: Oh. I thought maybe the excitement of being watched might help you to cum faster.

Me: That doesn't really work for me.

Suddenly out of nowhere, she came over and rubbed my nipple. I almost jumped off the bed.

Me: Hey!

A: That isn't helping either?

Me: No.

A: But I'm really hungry.

Me: Why can't you go eat yourself?

A: I'm lonely? And bored? Felicia is working late today.

Me: Fine.

I quickened my pace and bang Jasmine harder, causing her to moan slightly louder. Suddenly Alicia bent down and kissed her, while groping her breasts.

Me: You're distracting me.

A: Fine. I'll wait outside.

She left the room.

Me: Why's she so weird now?

J: She's always been weird. I'm sure you know that.

Me: But this is… weirder?

J: Maybe she's jealous. She really misses the comfort you gave her.

Me: Right. I won't do that now. I'm yours.

J: How sweet. Anyway, don't force yourself to cum. I'm getting dry.

Me: Yeah I can feel it.

J: Let's just go shower ok?

Me: Ok.

We showered, got dressed, then headed to the nearby shopping centre. Alicia wanted to have fried chicken so we did. After that, we walked around the supermarket to stock up on food and drinks. If Alicia was slightly younger, we would have looked like a couple bringing their teenage daughter out grocery shopping.

After dinner, I was preparing to head home when Jasmine asked me to stay over again. I couldn't say no.

We watched TV and ate more Ben & Jerry's again, before heading to bed around 11pm.

Just before we fell asleep, Jasmine took me in her mouth again.

J: I'm going to make you cum ok? Don't fight it.

Maybe it was the pent up sexual frustrations of the day, or maybe my body decided it was time to cum, but barely five minutes of sucking my not fully hard cock, I came in her mouth. She didn't stop there, milking me till the very last drop before swallowing, then kissing me. I probably should smoke less, eat more fruits and vegetables and drink more water.

But at least I would have a good night's sleep.
Old 08-02-2022, 08:29 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Alicia should be a very hot SYT now. Damn
Old 08-02-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

For those who are not circumcised and had foreskin covering the mushroom head even after erection. Maybe can consider using a cockring. It's basically a round rubber (like thoes inner lining of thoes old type of Tyre) that you slide it down your cock.

It has 2 purpose.

1) to hold your foreskin back so that you have full sensation during thrusting. Your partner can feel your mushroom also.

2) to prevent blood from flowing back. And help maintain erection.

Can be purchased in most sex toy shop I believe. And is available is 3 size. Sad to say I'm only using the smallest size available lol. But it's still a good 25cm diameter....
Old 08-02-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
The way you phrased it sounds like you're poking fun at me. Lol.
Unintentional bro.

But seriously don't bother so much about Darren.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 08-02-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
For those who are not circumcised and had foreskin covering the mushroom head even after erection. Maybe can consider using a cockring. It's basically a round rubber (like thoes inner lining of thoes old type of Tyre) that you slide it down your cock.

It has 2 purpose.

1) to hold your foreskin back so that you have full sensation during thrusting. Your partner can feel your mushroom also.

2) to prevent blood from flowing back. And help maintain erection.

Can be purchased in most sex toy shop I believe. And is available is 3 size. Sad to say I'm only using the smallest size available lol. But it's still a good 25cm diameter....
This will soon become a sex tips & tricks thread.

But good recommendation. Personally I prefer the vibrating cock ring.

Old 08-02-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Great update, bro Shrouded. I'm happy to read about you and Jasmine really moving along.

I know your sex life is always complicated, it would probably have crossed your mind that you should make things super clear with Shirlyn so that you and J have less unnecessary drama down the road.
Old 08-02-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2936 / Power: 15
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Sad to say I'm only using the smallest size available lol. But it's still a good 25cm diameter....
That's a shameless plug, bro... 25cm and you are alluding it's small
Old 08-02-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
That's a shameless plug, bro... 25cm and you are alluding it's small
Haha, I caught the typo too.
25cm diameter is bigger than a soccer ball.
Old 08-02-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Definitely bigger than Darren.

Old 08-02-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10977 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Mark and Jasmine is making progress in their relationship, cheers!
Old 08-02-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Wha hahaha shit!! It's 25mm hahaha damn it.
Old 09-02-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

After Monday night's exertions, although I really didn't do much except lie there and cum in her mouth, we actually slept all the way till the next morning and were almost late for the morning meeting.

It probably shouldn't be unexpected that we spent almost the entire Tuesday in bed after morning meeting. Perhaps in a way Jasmine was indulging my desire to be closer to her physically, but without the sex. But I could feel she was also trying to make me horny almost all the time. It wasn't as though I didn't want to have sex with her, but like as I mentioned before, I really didn't want the entire relationship to be based on sex.

Rather surprisingly, Darren came over to fuck Alicia again just before dinner. Sometimes I wondered if he was really married with kids. He had come over twice in two days, and judging by what Alicia had told me previously, he had been coming over pretty regularly, not just for her, but for Felicia as well, and that one time that I had the displeasure of experiencing, with Jasmine.

Perhaps he was just doing his civic duty to ensure his neighbours were well taken care of.

We ordered in some zhi char for dinner as nobody felt like going out, especially Alicia, who looked a little stoned after her session with Darren. I heard before that sex was good for stress relief, but wondered what about those stressed people who didn't have partners? Did masturbation work the same way? And if Jasmine kept wanting to have sex, was it because she was stressed over something?

After dinner we went into our usual routine of TV and ice cream. I wondered how many more days of this I could take. As a close to 40s guy, with little to no exercise except for occasional cycling, I probably should look into getting a health check soon. My blood sugar and cholesterol levels must be off the charts by now. Or perhaps I could have more sexercise.

After showering together and getting into bed, I wondered if Jasmine was going to suck me dry again, but instead, she was playing some game on her iPad. Sounded like candy crush.

This time I decided to take the initiative and started caressing her body from behind as she played her game. Somehow, her game was more interesting to her.

I slid off her shorts and went down on her, taking in the scent of her fresh pussy. The first lick did nothing to her. I spread her lips and tongued her. Still nothing. I lifted the clitoral hood and sucked lightly.

J: Oh my god. I'm trying to play a game here!

But she didn't push me away. Maybe I wasn't doing it correctly.

I tried again, doing everything I just did. Jasmine's non reactive state was a little concerning, but when I slid a finger in, it was fucking wet. Her body was definitely reacting to me. Was she just screwing around with me?

After what seemed like half an hour of pleasuring her with my mouth, she finally put her iPad down.

J: Having fun down there?

Me: Of course. Are you enjoying it?

J: What do you think?

Me: I can't tell, you're playing your game.

J: Yeah, I was waiting for you to grab me and fuck me hard. But you didn't, so I just continued playing.

Me: Oh.

She pulled me up and kissed me, tasting her own juices.

My auto erection brushed against her.

J: Wow. I didn't do anything and you got hard. And the whole day when I was teasing you, you weren't even this hard.

Me: I want to fuck you.

J: What are you waiting for?

I pushed against her and I slid in effortlessly. She bit her lip and moaned.

J: Fuck me hard.

I pumped her as hard as I could, our pelvic bones clashing with each stroke. Thankfully I had an airbag to cushion some of the impact. She dug her nails into my back as I pounded her.

J: Faster.

I really didn't want to. I might cum too fast. If she wanted to continue after that, I doubt I could recover fast enough. After all, I wasn't Darren.

J: Cum inside me.

I felt her squeezing me on each stroke. It was like our bodies were somehow in sync. I couldn't even hold it in and released my seed deep into her. I felt myself deflating.

J: Don't stop.

Despite my rapidly softening dick, and how sensitive it was after cumming, I continued thrusting as hard as I could, and she continued squeezing. A couple of minutes later, I felt a little lightheaded. I felt another two spurts down below. It was like my life force had been drained by her pussy.

J: Don't stop.

Me: I can't. I came twice.

J: Trust me. Just keep going.

I tried my best, but my dick slipped out, spent. I quickly cupped my hand at her pussy to catch the semen that I assume was going to flow out.

Me: Tissue? Or we have to wash the sheets again.

J: Clean me with your mouth.

She had never requested that before, but I did it anyway. Strangely, nothing much had flowed out yet as I went down on her again.

Her pussy was warm, and slightly creamy, even though I knew it was my cum that contributed to it. As I licked her clean, the only thought running through my mind was that, yeah, I really needed to change my diet.

I had no issues with bitter foods though, except maybe Chinese medicine, but the thought of her having tasted me like this, and swallowing, I kind of felt bad. I was sure she would enjoy it more if I tasted better.

I moved up to kiss her.

J: Hey, guess what, you're hard again.

I got to admit, I was a little surprised. I wasn't fully hard, but hard enough for penetration.

She flipped me over, and got on top, grabbing my pole and rubbing it on her. She slid it in deep and ground her pussy against me.

My recovery seemed to be similar to Darren's now. But I couldn't get as hard as he did. Was this his trick? To just continue immediately after cumming? I really wanted to find out. It seemed to work for me this time around.

After riding herself to orgasm, Jasmine got off.

J: Is there anything left?

Me: Don't think so.

J: Shall we shower then?

We fondled each other under the running water and amazingly, I got hard enough to penetrate her again. By now, both our legs were trembling and felt like jelly so we decided to stop.

We finished showering and got into bed.

J: I really enjoyed it.

Me: Me too.

J: Let's do it every night if possible.

Me: Sure.

J: That means you have to stay over.

Me: You sure you want that?

J: I'm sure we can work something out.

I kissed her good night and spooned her from behind.

We were probably going to be zombies the next morning.
Old 09-02-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow,last night Mark哥 so horny so power, keep getting hard and cum three times in such a short period of time. Amazing.
Old 09-02-2022, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Wow,last night Mark哥 so horny so power, keep getting hard and cum three times in such a short period of time. Amazing.
And yet he's still thinking about another guy while fucking her.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1