The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2012, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
mine also not really keen to know more viets other than her own grp of frens..
yah cos they like to gossip and like to compare
Old 27-12-2012, 07:18 PM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
U are absolutely RIGHT on these ..

There are many of them near my house .. got 1 stay just above us ...
mine too at my last place but 2nd day call my wife to borrow money
Old 27-12-2012, 07:21 PM
Samster

recently pass by a durian stall manage by 2 vietnamese.Ask my wife buy there since we near but she prefer to walk 1 round and buy from another stall.

I ask her why,she say dont want mix with them
Old 27-12-2012, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post

good strategy...good thinking wife you had there...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-12-2012, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
back roi but flying off soon again...

KT - still dare say , got activated but didnt see u lol...
you fly back... alot vb here will miss you
when did you activate me?
Old 27-12-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
recently pass by a durian stall manage by 2 vietnamese.
where is this place?
Old 28-12-2012, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
you fly back... alot vb here will miss you
when did you activate me?
hehe..i was not the initiator for the activation...was told u invited but u were busy lol....
Old 28-12-2012, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
recently pass by a durian stall manage by 2 vietnamese.Ask my wife buy there since we near but she prefer to walk 1 round and buy from another stall.

is it also becoz they only sell D24 durian and not D35 for u?
Old 28-12-2012, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

especially when asking "salt" from you right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
after 2 years of marrying me now she totally integrated into our society & speak mandarin more fluent than me.

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 28-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

you want durian or red cherry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
where is this place?

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 30-12-2012, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

Do VBs peel prawns, help to put on and take off their Singaporean boyfriend's socks and shoes and generally serve their boyfriends? Do they still do so after marriage?

Goldenking, I do not think it is good for Vietnamese wives to mingle with their countrymen and other Vietnamese wives in Singapore. They will teach the Vietnamese wives bad things.

Some one said they are not interested in their Vietnamese wives' family rice paddy fields in Vietnam because land there is cheap. May be it is better to let your Vietnamese wives inherit their family land. What is cheap now may be valuable in future. Expecially if the land is near large cities in Vietnam.

Is it possible for Singaporeans to own properties in Vietnam through company ownerships? Is yes, only for private condos there?
Old 31-12-2012, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
mine too at my last place but 2nd day call my wife to borrow money
I also facing problems when my Bx mixing with viet locally, when they awares that you go back vietnam, they will always ask my bx to buy this buy that for them, incurring overweight & need to pay extra for my check-in after buying sometimes they even don't bother to pay back, assuming free gift, so I request my bx, next time we go back secretly & don't broadcast
Old 31-12-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Goldenking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

chuc nam moi hanh phuc
Old 31-12-2012, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
I also facing problems when my Bx mixing with viet locally, when they awares that you go back vietnam, they will always ask my bx to buy this buy that for them, incurring overweight & need to pay extra for my check-in after buying sometimes they even don't bother to pay back, assuming free gift, so I request my bx, next time we go back secretly & don't broadcast
Wah... i'm slightly better.

The more expensive part is buying Eagle brand medicated oil... always spending more than 60 dollars just for that.. she will get the money from them.. and keep "for me"
Old 31-12-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
Do VBs peel prawns, help to put on and take off their Singaporean boyfriend's socks and shoes and generally serve their boyfriends? Do they still do so after marriage?

Goldenking, I do not think it is good for Vietnamese wives to mingle with their countrymen and other Vietnamese wives in Singapore. They will teach the Vietnamese wives bad things.

Is it possible for Singaporeans to own properties in Vietnam through company ownerships? Is yes, only for private condos there?
Hi Batty,
For para 1, she still help me iron clothes, clean and even wiping sweat off my face. Maybe bcos its honeymoon period? haha.. hopefully now. But I also don't want her to do all these, she's pregnant and needs lotsa rest. Everytime she vomit, i feel like crying... haha.. emo man i am...

For para 2, i tried to invite a few vietnamese friends to my celebration party last weekend, but none turn up. Now I know how they save money

For last para, for Singaporean to own property, i heard from article that We can only lease lands.

Heard from my wife the land is only 50years if we buy. Vietnamese can keep it 999 years.

One article that i read some time ago said we can buy, if we co-share the property with a Vietnamese nationals 50-50%.

Now, not too sure which one is correct.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1