The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 28-10-2012, 10:42 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
it was funny when Suarez scored the 1st goal he ran towards the Everton box and dived onto the ground..............cheeky fella
It was meant for David Moyes..... the Evertonian Manager mentioned in his pre-match interview about Suarez's tendency to cheat the referee by diving.
Old 28-10-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20407 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Everton XII 2 Liverpool 2

Thank you Ref n Linesman for a pulsating game!!!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 28-10-2012, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post

we were robbed off 3 points...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-10-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Suarez was disallowed his 3rd goal in injury time and he was not offside!

Kudos to Suarez he played a very good game! if not for the slippery pitch he could have had more chances!

Overall BR showed he can make changes to strengthen the squad.
Old 28-10-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 19
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pui !!! The linseman KELONG !!! Where got offside ?

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 28-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Cant help but feel disappointed when got 2-0 up and a mistake let Everton back...

Yes true the linesmen rob us (yet again) but be honest, Suarez should have been send off for the 2 stupid tackle..

But that's him, you love him and hate him at the same time...

But on the positive side, we have been unbeaten for like what, 5 games already???
Old 28-10-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

the "tackle" on Distin was not intentional as his stride caught onto Distin heel. i don't believe Suarez and his quality will need to do such things, his advantage is his speed against big defenders like Distin.
Old 29-10-2012, 12:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Pui !!! The linseman KELONG !!! Where got offside ?
The goal was disallowed because of a foul commited by Coates before the ball went to Suarez for the goal. It was never for offside.
Old 29-10-2012, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

frustrating....
though we din deserved to win, we are definitely robbed of a 3rd goal and a win by the linesman and ref.. AGAIN!!
if i'm not wrong, the ref didn't blow for foul, even after suarez scored and ran off celebrating... and the linesman's went up only after 1 or 2 seconds after the ball was in the net...

love suarez celebration... and neville's dive gave moyes a slap right on the face...
Old 29-10-2012, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2776 / Power: 22
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

They really spoilt the game.....

Smile will make U feel YOUNG
Old 29-10-2012, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

simply can't believe how many games we had suffered from bad ref decisions...
Old 29-10-2012, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 12
tho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond repute

1 word..
Disappointed...
*sigh*
Old 29-10-2012, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
simply can't believe how many games we had suffered from bad ref decisions...
Those referees are bloody biased! When Manure player scored from off -side position, his goal was allowed (Chelsea vs MU game) but when Liverpool player scored even not offside, the goal was not allowed
Old 29-10-2012, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20407 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Cant help but feel disappointed when got 2-0 up and a mistake let Everton back...

Yes true the linesmen rob us (yet again) but be honest, Suarez should have been send off for the 2 stupid tackle..

But that's him, you love him and hate him at the same time...

But on the positive side, we have been unbeaten for like what, 5 games already???
Same sentiments bro. Disappointing to throw away a 2 goal lead n DRAW but look at the brighter side, we did not lose the game! After we conceded the 1st goal, we kinda lost direction, nerves, made reckless tackles and we allowed Everton to take control of the game. Which they eventually pressed n drew level. The disallowed goal aside, looking at the balance of play I would take the draw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
The goal was disallowed because of a foul commited by Coates before the ball went to Suarez for the goal. It was never for offside.
It's a 'home ground' decision. *SICK*

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 29-10-2012, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 22
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
The type of signal shown with the flag is an offside .... Nevertheless a big KELONG by the lineman
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1