The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-06-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
What is the downside with the location?
It's a damn hot spot..

U read the news recently?
Old 17-06-2017, 03:53 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Jade from Doll88

Looks 9/10 :
Exactly the same girl, above photo has filter but looks way much better, quite pretty and a head turner

Attitude/GFE 10/10 :
Very high GFE, will cuddle and stroke you, constantly breaking ice and ask about you and talk about her background

Body/Boobs 7/10 enchanced C Cup :
Model like body, tall and slim, no fats at all, boobs are big to grab but due to her height and body frame... looks small on her, typical chinese like tanned, not as dark as many thai girls are

Shower 7/10 :
SOP with abit of hanky panky using her boob to rub my chest and constant kissing

Frenching 9/10 :
Very strong tongue fighting, she initiated it and keep biting my lower lips

Cat Bathe 9/10 :
Cath Bathe my whole body and coating it with her saliva

BBBJ 4/10 :
Only complain, very short and inexp, Kind of disappointed as her face got the come fuck me look and I was expecting she deep throat me

FJ 8/10 :
Start off in cowgirl with her exotic moaning like a Jav actress, she took my hand and ask me to grab her boobs with a face like enjoying the whole session, doggie was abit hard as her ass is small but still manage to unlad while grabbing her boobs

RTF : Yes
Provided I have time
Old 17-06-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pratmonster3094 View Post
Thats right!! Wahhhh my kinda girll!! Gonna bonk her tonight!!
Bro Prat.. One man poison is another man meat..

If u satisfied with her services.. SIC with the Bros here.. Lol..
Old 17-06-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Had not Chiong thai scene for a long time as previously was most of gal that I visited looks way of the picture on the net. Recently thought since so long nv try Tom yam, was hoping that the gals are better. So decide to for Queenie from Posiden stable.

In the end was also disappointed with her looks from the picture provided. The location was a old shop house in b area and have to climb four fleet of stairs to her place. I think I will give up hope in Tom yam already.

Looks 5/10 Pimples and minah tan skin
Boob 6/10 enhanced and stretch mark a lot
Service 5/10
Old 17-06-2017, 04:43 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Next time use your magic hand gently hold her head n push abit they auto know what u want and follow u momentum. LOL
LOL good advice, maybe next time RTF she is more willing to deepthroat... her face damn pretty even in BBBJ
Old 17-06-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Jade from Doll88

Looks 9/10 :
Exactly the same girl, above photo has filter but looks way much better, quite pretty and a head turner

Attitude/GFE 10/10 :
Very high GFE, will cuddle and stroke you, constantly breaking ice and ask about you and talk about her background

Body/Boobs 7/10 enchanced C Cup :
Model like body, tall and slim, no fats at all, boobs are big to grab but due to her height and body frame... looks small on her, typical chinese like tanned, not as dark as many thai girls are

Shower 7/10 :
SOP with abit of hanky panky using her boob to rub my chest and constant kissing

Frenching 9/10 :
Very strong tongue fighting, she initiated it and keep biting my lower lips

Cat Bathe 9/10 :
Cath Bathe my whole body and coating it with her saliva

BBBJ 4/10 :
Only complain, very short and inexp, Kind of disappointed as her face got the come fuck me look and I was expecting she deep throat me

FJ 8/10 :
Start off in cowgirl with her exotic moaning like a Jav actress, she took my hand and ask me to grab her boobs with a face like enjoying the whole session, doggie was abit hard as her ass is small but still manage to unlad while grabbing her boobs

RTF : Yes
Provided I have time
The authentic bunny has returned....welcome back, Sir Bunny!!!
Old 17-06-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Side note: My inbox is flooded with PMs. I can't possibly read all mails so i end up maybe delete alot. Sorry if i didn't reply u guys. Abit busy lately due heavy schedule and flying in out.

I cannot tell everyone in details who is a good fuck shave or not etc. My style is usually last minute booking whoever available or i happen to nearby the stable n text them. But as a guide if you stay focus on the 10 main stables it won't go wrong. If anyone i fuck b4 and i say its good but turn out bad for you, i will ask okt what happen to your session because its very important to feedback to stable so they keep up with the service standard for all bro.

Again. Fake stables are not welcome and should be ban permanently. Fake mean post 100% fake pic and sell another girl to customer. If any agent happen to read this post. I urge all agents and okts to use only most recent pics. If agent send 5 to 10 years ago pic to okt. Then okt should fuck the agent because they earn your commission and fuck up your stable reputation. When customer fuck okt. Okt fuck agent so simply LOL
1000% support your stand against fake stables!!! Please go far far away!!!
Old 17-06-2017, 05:03 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
narb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF FR for Jan of Teeruklover 2pm
Since it's a rtf fr, not gonna repeat much. She recognize me, and GFE exploded for today's session. Everything upped one level, esp frenching. Explored many positions, but went especially long in missionary while non stop frenching. Chemistry is there liao, eye contact through out with missionary, lotus etc. I was pretty tired but she was hyperactive and keep teasing when cuddling, ask me "why want sleep??" when I just wanna toh for awhile.
Apparently she says business is slow, bros read my previous FR and support her! Not advocating coz of okt hor, is on her behalf as she not full time FL, need the money.
May or may not RTF. IF ONLY she had full natural Cs, and the location is central... Sigh. But her gfe and hunger are worth at least a shot or two.
Old 17-06-2017, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
The authentic bunny has returned....welcome back, Sir Bunny!!!
No la... my FR are consider peanut compare to KOC88 our legendary energizer bunny
Old 17-06-2017, 05:06 PM

Quote:
You don't kaykay later deepthroat become cum in throat

For cum in mouth u must ask bro wpns. He expert.

I think must have alot cum then cum in mouth better so the sperm will over flow out from mouth. But some girls like drink cum cuz its proteins. LOL
LOL not for everyone... personally I dun like CIM because wasted cannot do FJ
Old 17-06-2017, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Side note: My inbox is flooded with PMs. I can't possibly read all mails so i end up maybe delete alot. Sorry if i didn't reply u guys. Abit busy lately due heavy schedule and flying in out.

I cannot tell everyone in details who is a good fuck shave or not etc. My style is usually last minute booking whoever available or i happen to nearby the stable n text them. But as a guide if you stay focus on the 10 main stables it won't go wrong. If anyone i fuck b4 and i say its good but turn out bad for you, i will ask okt what happen to your session because its very important to feedback to stable so they keep up with the service standard for all bro.

Again. Fake stables are not welcome and should be ban permanently. Fake mean post 100% fake pic and sell another girl to customer. If any agent happen to read this post. I urge all agents and okts to use only most recent pics. If agent send 5 to 10 years ago pic to okt. Then okt should fuck the agent because they earn your commission and fuck up your stable reputation. When customer fuck okt. Okt fuck agent so simply LOL
I also received lots of PM daily, for me I just ignore and delete it away
Old 17-06-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone try fang yet? Is it natural D cup with good service ? https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php...0#post16058290
Old 17-06-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by narb View Post
RTF FR for Jan of Teeruklover 2pm
Since it's a rtf fr, not gonna repeat much. She recognize me, and GFE exploded for today's session. Everything upped one level, esp frenching. Explored many positions, but went especially long in missionary while non stop frenching. Chemistry is there liao, eye contact through out with missionary, lotus etc. I was pretty tired but she was hyperactive and keep teasing when cuddling, ask me "why want sleep??" when I just wanna toh for awhile.
Apparently she says business is slow, bros read my previous FR and support her! Not advocating coz of okt hor, is on her behalf as she not full time FL, need the money.
May or may not RTF. IF ONLY she had full natural Cs, and the location is central... Sigh. But her gfe and hunger are worth at least a shot or two.
Mai gei gei how many shots u took??? U the new bunny here lor!!! Lol
Old 17-06-2017, 05:33 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
narb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Mai gei gei how many shots u took??? U the new bunny here lor!!! Lol
Hehe as many as she wants! Me not stingy
Old 17-06-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
Discovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to all

I only go FL few times year. Is it too unsafe to ask for which stable is central and east?

Otherwise SMS every stable for location kinda much. Thx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1