The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 09-02-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Not yandao. I'm of ok height but with huge package. Most importantly is I treat them with respect. In fact it's the first one I up who told the rest about me. The rest were curious so I dared them to try

The first maid saw me fuck 2 others before her eyes. But sadly did not turn into threesome.
Wow you are the expert maid hunter. Any photos to share bro!
Old 10-02-2017, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 16
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

rtf 2 more days
Old 10-02-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
wah..you win all liao............
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post
wah u superman lah u
Need time and a bit of investment...
Old 11-02-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
echorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to behold

. Woo hee.

My Indon GF
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=471864&highlight=

Please upz me if you like my sharing. Thanks!

Last edited by echorny; 11-02-2017 at 09:38 AM.
Old 11-02-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F22x View Post
fucking maids is like sleeping with Banglas, IMO ... fucking disgusting !!!
I do agree however with luck you do get some exceptions.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 11-02-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 14
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold

Question. What age range you all fish for?
Old 11-02-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfish View Post
Question. What age range you all fish for?
If u talking abt yr 2000, 25yo maid is look like old grandma. But now in yr 2017, if u talking abt 25yo maid, mostly like can be syt if they doll up. I have heard ppl fucking atb,fl until they go bankruptcy. But screwing a maid, they let u screw as long as your cock still can stand, and I don't think u can go bankruptcy by paying for room, top up n food. See today's news got earthquake.

Last edited by Timetogo; 11-02-2017 at 05:44 PM.
Old 11-02-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Skxeleven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Want to share my experience... Should be first time posting here. After talking to around 100 (Not exaggerating) maids on Facebook, Badoo and Tagged. Finally found one horny one on tagged. Got her phone no and msg her slight dirty stuff. She video call me, I showed her my junk and after a while she shower while leaving the video call on while I wank to it. 31yo, bishan, name start with R, boobs v small definitely A cup. Wonder if any senior met her before as I ask her if she meets other guys and she say no. Anyway, I mean no offence to any body here. But I have a serious gf and felt extremely guilty after that, even though of cos I am damn horny since she did this and she also agree for sex. I told her I will stop contacting her and I went to see a counsellor about it. Cos idw to screw up my future over this...
Old 11-02-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echorny View Post
. Woo hee.

Don't trust this guy, when u exchange contact with him he will bluff ur contact never give real one, maybe this picture be taken from some where
Old 11-02-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 14
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
If u talking abt yr 2000, 25yo maid is look like old grandma. But now in yr 2017, if u talking abt 25yo maid, mostly like can be syt if they doll up. I have heard ppl fucking atb,fl until they go bankruptcy. But screwing a maid, they let u screw as long as your cock still can stand, and I don't think u can go bankruptcy by paying for room, top up n food. See today's news got earthquake.
Noted. Fishing range now is 25 to 35 atm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skxeleven View Post
Want to share my experience... Should be first time posting here. After talking to around 100 (Not exaggerating) maids on Facebook, Badoo and Tagged. Finally found one horny one on tagged. Got her phone no and msg her slight dirty stuff. She video call me, I showed her my junk and after a while she shower while leaving the video call on while I wank to it. 31yo, bishan, name start with R, boobs v small definitely A cup. Wonder if any senior met her before as I ask her if she meets other guys and she say no. Anyway, I mean no offence to any body here. But I have a serious gf and felt extremely guilty after that, even though of cos I am damn horny since she did this and she also agree for sex. I told her I will stop contacting her and I went to see a counsellor about it. Cos idw to screw up my future over this...
Good luck with your decision bro
Old 11-02-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

echorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Don't trust this guy, when u exchange contact with him he will bluff ur contact never give real one, maybe this picture be taken from some where
Sorry bro. I don't believe I ever exchange contacts with you or for that matter any other bros here because that's not my game. Aldy asked you what's all this is about but you kept scolding and cursing without even getting to the bottom of the matter. I'm fine with taking all your scolding and not cursing you back because it's a waste of my time. Please either you tell or proof what was the conversation all about or we'll stop bickering here. I'm sure no one here wants to see all these nonsensical posts.

My Indon GF

Old 11-02-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echorny View Post
Sorry bro. I don't believe I ever exchange contacts with you or for that matter any other bros here because that's not my game. Aldy asked you what's all this is about but you kept scolding and cursing without even getting to the bottom of the matter. I'm fine with taking all your scolding and not cursing you back because it's a waste of my time. Please either you tell or proof what was the conversation all about or we'll stop bickering here. I'm sure no one here wants to see all these nonsensical posts.
U treat it as nothing cause you are really bluffing my contact, now u are showing all the picture from other, are u sure is you,I'm. Not cursing you but you really did it bluff my contact, change a nick
Old 11-02-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skxeleven View Post
Good for you. These maid most of them do not wear protection, will agree to do with any men that chat with them. Sexual disease is what u should be worrying when u have a gf. I believe they have been taught on those disease during their training and i have no idea why they not afraid. One more thing, u may thrust them but do not trust them. There are good ones of cos but how good can that be, when they are young, lonely, biological needs n the pay is so low and family always need money.

Last edited by Timetogo; 11-02-2017 at 09:49 PM.
Old 11-02-2017, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
U treat it as nothing cause you are really bluffing my contact, now u are showing all the picture from other, are u sure is you,I'm. Not cursing you but you really did it bluff my contact, change a nick
Bro. I've been using my one and only Nick and those who follow my posts know how my body is. For you to claimed otherwise, I have nothing to say. I don't exchange numbers with bros because like I'd said it's not my cup of tea. You said you're not cursing me... on the contrary you"fuck"ed me 3-4 times and"Fucker"ed me too. I can post the pm if you dispute that. Even cursing me catching hiv . But I'd rather stop bickering with you because it wastes mine and the other bros' time. The next time you wish to get to the bottom of the matter, please post whatever that you claimed I did. Else kindly refrain from posting such meaningless claims anymore. I also will choose to ignore any further baseless rantings from you. Thanks

My Indon GF

Old 12-02-2017, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

What apps you guys used to fish?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1