The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-01-2016, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Maybe that 'friend' is Notti? Since she stays downstairs Just speculating

I visited Bosh again and realised the other roommates are QiQi from SH69, and the other not sure who. Bosh said she is thinking of leaving quite soon as she got scared from yesterday by a few who threatened her.
OK found out the one upstairs of Notti is Kaylee.
Old 03-01-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
soyablack has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Wrong post

Last edited by soyablack; 03-01-2016 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Wrong post
Old 03-01-2016, 05:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -144 / Power: 0
Robbens Robbens

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
OK found out the one upstairs of Notti is Kaylee.
bro, thanks for the info.

hoping someone can give some info on the mysterious "friend" that stay at the same place as Enna. hehehe ....
Old 03-01-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbens View Post
this one? http://liltigersden.com/notti/ new from LTD

if it's her, think i can try her when i get my pay next week. hehehe.....
Yup. Definitely her. I hope you are not a boobie man. Will be disappointed. But her look is thumbs up.
Old 03-01-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnutty93 View Post
dun quite get this ?
Becos Everytime always feel like visiting some MLs, pretty SYT with good massage skills tend to Ang pais.
And after these threats, either the Ang pais get scared and go back home, or if they stay, we dunno if they will make good their threat and AVs come during ur session.
Haiz... Life's getting hard
Old 03-01-2016, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 21
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/ruo-xi-massage/

Ruo Xi (Rose)

Looks: 5 (no make up in real life thus a very big difference, MILF)

Body: 6.5 (has slimmed down quite a bit compared to about 6 months ago when I tried her during her first trip here, not exactly very fair nor smooth, normal butt and boobs)

Massage: 8 (she is those that knows how to massage)

JG: 8 (considered part of those authentic clan like YF)

Service: 6.5 (trying a bit too hard for the gfe till I find it a bit disgusting because she is no longer a SYT, however if you ask her to tone down and revert to her normal self she is actually quite a friendly and easy-going lady)

Location: 7.5 (stay alone and is a new and clean place, not too convenient for bros who don't drive though)

http://www.lustymodels.net/#!ada/xjq4d

Ada

Looks: 6.5 (just like the pic, a bit of ancient Chinese beauty looks)

Body: 7 (fair and smooth, slim, B+/C- boobs, small butt)

Massage: 5 (massage me for 10mins and asked me to turn over already but from those 10mins I could sense that she is those that knows how to massage type, somewhat redeem herself a little bit with a good head massage at the end of the session)

BBBJ/CIM: 8 (hardworking type)

Service: 7 (other than the very short body massage the rest of the session was actually quite ok, polite although not too overly chatty, mature lady kind of feel as opposed to GND kind of GFE, what impressed me most was her dedication to make me CIM as I took quite a bit of time to shoot my fire that day)

Location: 8 (stay alone and is a neat and clean place, very discreet but not too convenient for bros who don't drive)

Last edited by *FiReWoRkS*; 03-01-2016 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Spacing
Old 03-01-2016, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
OMG888999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://liltigersden.com/ini/
Ini is back from vacation break
Old 03-01-2016, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
baobeixiaohaizi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ini is ready to start working.

She's back to be in the new year. Bros do support her
Old 03-01-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
Heard the same thing from Kaylee and Humility as well. Scumbags like them are worse than animals, and a waste of the Earth's resources just by being alive...

If you want a FJ, just go find a FL, there's plenty out there
Wtf...ask the ML share the HP. Share here to spread.
Kena blacklist n make these jokers famous!
Old 03-01-2016, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
If you want a FJ, just go find a FL, there's plenty out there
For some who ask for showering together, nude, bbbj/cim, 4G roaming, etc, must well go look for a FL rather than a ML, just don't do the fj.
Old 03-01-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
For some who ask for showering together, nude, bbbj/cim, 4G roaming, etc, must well go look for a FL rather than a ML, just don't do the fj.
Not defending anyone just from a neutral pt of view if it is stated in the ad then MLs shld offer during the session to be in line with what they posted...if they did not state n patrons still insisted and threaten then tt is not right. But there to say sometimes MLs also have black sheep (cut corner, shortchange on service n time) so are equally for patrons.

Personally I wld check with the MLs first before I go for any session as you know different MLs actually offer different services(nude,shower, bj, GFE, syt etc.). Bro Javabean also provide a quite informative list which I use for reference.....
Old 03-01-2016, 10:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -144 / Power: 0
Robbens Robbens

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
Great idea !! Think most of the FL provide most of the services, and don't mind doing a HJ or COB, CIM (if applicable).
Old 03-01-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2478 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

New Year FR for Yuko (LTD) /Misaki (SBC) /Nicole (SH69)
https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=13414554

Basically I had the same experience as Bro Derrickboy (https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=13746292) though I have to add that as my mandarin is very poor and this is my first time visiting her, it's more down to different comms frequencies than anything else. Having said that, here's my humble opinion:

Place: East near a famous wanton stall. Very discrete though the neighbours had their hallway doors open when I walked in! Small modern apartment. She has the master bedroom with attached bathroom. 8/10

Shower: Bro Javabean's compilation mentioned 'showers together' but none of her web-ads mentioned that, so as I expected I showered alone.

Yuko: Is very pretty. In fact I think she looks better than in the accompanying image (which is definitely her but photoshopped). Her face is smaller, features a bit sharper with less baby fat and she has a delicate chin and lovely little mouth that I'd have liked to... ahem. Boobs aren't anywhere near 'C' but probably a B, though I thought that they were quite lovely to view when she greeted me at the door wearing a black negligee. Excellent figure, slim legs and a lovely ass. She's not model thin but shapely with smooth fair skin, though as one bro recently pointed out there's Ba Guan marks on her back that still haven't totally faded away. 8.5/10

Massage: Standard with some nice touches, enjoyable but not fantastic. Head massage was ok. I did like her hair brushing my back as she massaged while sitting on me, but she also was texting and messaging a bit during this part of the session, though not during the sensual part. 6/10

Sensual: I chose 1 HJ as I take a bloody long time to pop.
BM: Too short.
HDLY : 7 - Interesting but didn't get me steamed.
HJ : 7 - Has a bit of pattern, but for personal preference she used a little too much oil, so as I said, it took me a while.
Roaming : 3.5G with panties. Can rub over them.
Catbath/Kissing etc - No.
Stereo moaning - Yes, but perhaps a bit too wayang for me.
Timing: Spot on.

GFE: 6 - Did try to hold a conversation with me during the massage but guess it didn't work and overall the session ended up feeling a bit too commercial. I did ask her what to call her now and she said "Yuko".

RTM: Probably no, or at least not until I brush up on my Chinese. On the other hand she told me her bff Connie is still around and I want to try her!

Recommend? Actually, if you can talk to her I think she's worth it. Really pretty and does work hard. Skip her massage and go for 2/$120 to get value for your money.

Last edited by Keima; 04-01-2016 at 07:23 PM.
Old 03-01-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Yes, Connie is working for the past few days, same number.
Old 03-01-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 18
vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!

Tried Clearly earlier in the evening and heres my review.

Best ML available out there! text her and get a reply not long after. her schedule is packed because she was serving a few bros before she took a 30 mins break and i was lucky to be the first after her break.

location is just 5 mins from the MRT and its a studio apartment with attached bathroom. getting there is not a problem as there is ample parking lots nearby.

Once i arrive, she greeted me in her white spag top, black lacy bra on the inside, and panties. she looks amazingly cute with big eyes, nice features, and good complexion. her frame is petite but her strength is surprisingly great. once in the room, was given a clean towel and directions to wash up. after that, she asked if i wanted one or two shots and i opted for two. so here it begins...

first shot:
was asked to lie back down and she sat on my thigh to give me a good HJ. i asked why she dont take off her top, and she said there wont be surprise if she take it off now. i took some time to release as i dont release easily with HJ or BJ. after i release, she clean me up and proceed to massage me.

massage:
her strength is amazing. dont look at her petite size and judge her strength. she is a trained chinese masseuse in Beijing with 6 years of experince. look no further if u need a good massage. after the routine work, she gave a good ass rub followed by HDLY. the feeling was so good i turned hard.

second shot:
after HDLY, i was asked to lie on the bed for the second shot. this is where the surprise took place. she stripped top naked and the amazing 34B all natural boobs show its full glory, one of most perfect boobs i have ever seen. she started to seduce me by trying to give me a BJ. i was so tempted to put my rod into her mouth. next, she lie next to me and continue to give me HJ, which gives me a chance to caress her boobs. she even asked me to put my hand into her panties and grab her ass. she allowed me to give her light kisses on her lips and ears. this turns me on and shortly after, i unloaded the second shot.

looks: 8/10 (cuter looking with big eyes and good complexion)
body: 8/10 (hour glass figure and an amazing pair of 34B boobs)
Massage: 9/10 (good strength and always checking if its too hard or soft)
HJ: 8/10
Overall: 9/10
RTM: yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1