The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 08-02-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 11
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
lol i can prepare panadol too

waiting for intro and up you bro

awesome bro

Nice figure

Care to share contact bro ?
Old 08-02-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 16
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Hi to all please stop pm me and ask for her contact
Old 08-02-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 9
wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!

Came home. My FDH sleeping on sofa in hall.
quickly snap.

What ?:?

.Z.Z.Z.

Old 08-02-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

My fish doing exercise
Old 08-02-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Neeskens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangzzz View Post

quickly snap.
How to tahan that?
Old 08-02-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangzzz View Post

quickly snap.
Wah lan eh.. Eddie Tan is horny liao
Old 08-02-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
Hornyong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post
Wah lan eh.. Eddie Tan is horny liao
If me, stand at sofa and fap.
-
-
Old 08-02-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyong View Post
If me, stand at sofa and fap.
I don't want to waste bullet. I want to keep it for my rtf 12th
Old 08-02-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster

4 more days
Old 08-02-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 18
Botak.Jones deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBotak.Jones deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Got to know a indo recently. She invited me out on her off day. It was me with her and 2 of her friends. She is very close with her friends and will go out with them every week.

Any suggestions on how to separate her from her group? So that we can have a 1 on 1 on her off day?
Old 08-02-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 14
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold

Just started hunting season after reading this thread. Curios question for the bros here who hunt, whats the age range you lot go for? or anything goes for you guys?

Chatting with a few pinoys and indons now
Old 08-02-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botak.Jones View Post
Got to know a indo recently. She invited me out on her off day. It was me with her and 2 of her friends. She is very close with her friends and will go out with them every week.

Any suggestions on how to separate her from her group? So that we can have a 1 on 1 on her off day?
1. The 2 other friends looks ok bo?
2. If Yes, you can bring me along

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 08-02-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:

Prepare to be carrot
Old 08-02-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

My fish tell me she like and want cowgirl & doggy this 12th
Old 08-02-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bro, dont feel shy joining their group..while u are with them, you try to be very very close and loving to this indo...the rest of her friend will try to stay away or later will leave u and her alone...or if u suggested to go other place..the friends will know what it means and will not join you and her...it happened to me a few times..at the end, u will be with her alone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1