The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 04:11 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future
Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Take it when still available

Joey 6pm 7pm 8pm slots

+852 67414132

another 2022 review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pighead83 View Post
It's been a while since i posted cause literally nothing good to post about, but for Joey OMG must post sia.

If you ever wondered what is like to be and Emperor you just need to visit her.
From helping you take clothes off to bringing you to the shower every step of the way you cant help but feel pampered sia until you thinking what's going on.

Started off with some back massage she does have the strength and some technique but I keep hearing the noises from the bro and the girl in the next cubicle the mind cant help wandering.

Then we started with AR and the catbath where she clean you like a cat does man and while auto roaming you cant help but notice she is wet like waterfall sia. When at the BJ she really target your weak spots man if i had to hold back man if i didnt i think i exploded liao.

Finally she capped and started riding me, wah i tell you i haven't met a professional like her in a long time sia. Even trying to hold back she literally milk it out of me sia. Even after exploding she give u a sec to catch ur breath then carry on milking you until u empty man.

Have not exploded by been ridden in many many years. The last one was a girl who was damm tight and hot. But her skills man you can feel her milking you from bottom to top, squeezing every last drop out of you man.

I really need to go back to challenge her again. This time she won hands down, respect sia.

I salute you. really found a diamond and a super brilliant cut at that. Worth every penny.

Last edited by LaBiXiaoXing; Today at 04:38 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1