The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
��playing dh keeps me busy enough so sharing this one for other bros
you manage to up her?
Old 19-06-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesc88 View Post
you manage to up her?
I skipped this one
Old 19-06-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
what app is this?
Badoo. Not the usual popular apps so there is usually a reason why some girls r here... ��

Last edited by Seven7up; 03-07-2023 at 10:22 AM.
Old 03-07-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
alleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rototime View Post
Can try supermarket especially during off peak hours, there are lot's of ladies many walking around aimlessly browsing at random items.. some with basket on hand some without and some hold on to a pack of sugar, then later put it back then pick something else, it's like they don't know what they want..

It's also a lot easier to strike up conversation with them.. fail safe without emberessment, as guys can ask any ladies for help and if she's friendly then they can continue, otherwise, at worse, they get a straight answer and the lady walk away.
Actually i feel supermarket alot of lonely housewives too.. don't know is it i overthink. But i always have that "feeling"when eyes crossing paths.. that the lady is interested. certain signs like returned glances, uneasy eye shifts, and the loitering near me. I just never got the courage to strike a conversation...
Old 03-07-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleniate View Post
I just never got the courage to strike a conversation...
Find a buddy to do it with, encourage each other.

This is an anonymous forum, don't let pride stop you from looking for a buddy or asking for help.
Old 03-07-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

alleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Find a buddy to do it with, encourage each other.

This is an anonymous forum, don't let pride stop you from looking for a buddy or asking for help.
who man.. i'm mostly reading here though i've been member of forum for long time.
Old 03-07-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
who man.. i'm mostly reading here though i've been member of forum for long time.
Never try never know bro, just go up and ask : "what the F88K are you looking at?" or in Hokkien version : "Ni Kua Simi LL"......hopefully can strike lottery.
Old 03-07-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Never ask of course don't know who right???

Why never ask me?
Old 03-07-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40688 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Never try never know bro, just go up and ask : "what the F88K are you looking at?" or in Hokkien version : "Ni Kua Simi LL"......hopefully can strike lottery.
Be more polite bro .... just ask " Ai Soi Gan Mai "

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old 03-07-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually i feel supermarket alot of lonely housewives too.. don't know is it i overthink. But i always have that "feeling"when eyes crossing paths.. that the lady is interested. certain signs like returned glances, uneasy eye shifts, and the loitering near me. I just never got the courage to strike a conversation...
Just set up a mahjong club/group. To many people, playing mahjong together has many similarities to playing a game of golf together. 4 people stuck together on an activity for the next 3 hours. You can also learn more about a person's character by observing how she reacts to different situations.

People chat during mahjong so it's a chance to get to know a lady better. Plus if you host the game at home, you make it a habit for them to visit. Easier for them to come back for a visit on a 1-1 basis. They also jio their kakis to join the group as it's not always possible to have the same 4 players. So you get to widen your search effortlessly.
Old 04-07-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster

I will try and strike a conversation the next time..
Old 04-07-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Never ask of course don't know who right???

Why never ask me?
Ok bro lets go. lol

I feel the best time to spot suitable targets are during weekday working hours?
Old 04-07-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Just set up a mahjong club/group. To many people, playing mahjong together has many similarities to playing a game of golf together. 4 people stuck together on an activity for the next 3 hours. You can also learn more about a person's character by observing how she reacts to different situations.

People chat during mahjong so it's a chance to get to know a lady better. Plus if you host the game at home, you make it a habit for them to visit. Easier for them to come back for a visit on a 1-1 basis. They also jio their kakis to join the group as it's not always possible to have the same 4 players. So you get to widen your search effortlessly.
sadly i don't stay alone..
Old 04-07-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

I personally feel that mature woman is better in terms of communication, understanding 🙂
Old 04-07-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Sometimes on the MRT, you will meet them if you are lucky. Some will make eye contact and will steal glances at you. If you see one, keep stealing glances at her too. And then, make your move.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1