The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-01-2015, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tooman1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooman1 View Post
i booked yesterday ..pay on check in Hotel RO & VI 65SGD for 17-19/01
booking.com
location very close to Malioboro & Illigals spa...by 1km
Old 13-01-2015, 07:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
alexkong is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Jakarta Info

Hi guys, if you guys are heading to jakarta,i got a fl who works there. Awesome service that u dont want to miss. Pm for her no. Im not the okt but she wants to earn her living.so be it. Just helping her to promote. Do support her bro's!
Old 13-01-2015, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ralphael deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am in Jakarta, just arrive today any brothers around?
Old 13-01-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Lostuncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am coming tomorrow at 7pm. Staying at mulia. Anyone wants to go out? Ktv, massage, party? I am ok for anything.

Please pm me
Old 14-01-2015, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 18
hidden_dragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Nice report pepe29. During my visits to Jakarta, I often do the same i.e. Stay at BnB and visit Sumo, King Cross for the fun as they are great savings of a lot of time and taxi rides. Afternoon should visit D'Heaven Spa which is another fantastic place. You have put XX for dancer's price in King's Cross. It is 1.2 mill.
My local friends introduced me to D'Heaven and I thought it was great. I actually liked the massage, straightforward (everything's charged together so no need to haggle with the girl etc and she knows what's expected), and the girls not too bad. Can be crowded though. Tried Fortune...I still prefer D'Heaven I think. Except Fortune facilities are way nicer.

King's Cross my favourite. Girls not as hot as Malio but ok la. Not like I'm going to marry them.
Old 14-01-2015, 08:09 PM
Samster

Just checked in. Anyone want to go out?
Old 14-01-2015, 11:35 PM
Samster

Am at tease bar in emporium. The quality is really good but fj cost 1.8. Quite expensive. Any bro around?
Old 15-01-2015, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostuncle View Post
Am at tease bar in emporium. The quality is really good but fj cost 1.8. Quite expensive. Any bro around?
bro rob bank faster hahahaha

really robbery.....

go other placessss
Old 16-01-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexkong View Post
Hi guys, if you guys are heading to jakarta,i got a fl who works there. Awesome service that u dont want to miss. Pm for her no. Im not the okt but she wants to earn her living.so be it. Just helping her to promote. Do support her bro's!
Hi,

Your PM is full. Can PM me her contact and rate?
Old 16-01-2015, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidden_dragon View Post
My local friends introduced me to D'Heaven and I thought it was great. I actually liked the massage, straightforward (everything's charged together so no need to haggle with the girl etc and she knows what's expected), and the girls not too bad. Can be crowded though. Tried Fortune...I still prefer D'Heaven I think. Except Fortune facilities are way nicer.

King's Cross my favourite. Girls not as hot as Malio but ok la. Not like I'm going to marry them.
Hi Bros,

What's the rate like in D'Heaven and what services is included?

Where is this D'Heaven?
Old 17-01-2015, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 14
hornylilman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys.. im in jakarta right nw...
staying at holiday inn express...
is there any dirty spa nearby??
N the price range...

wat about d heaven spa n sun city??
Heard of it.. but the webby putz 5.79 red means wat?
Old 18-01-2015, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of

Urgent help bros I m stu k at Bogor any bros have local lobang or get a massage with happy ending at least !! I m so bored !!
Old 18-01-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamphere View Post
Hey Bros, just came back from a 4D3N trip to Jakarta. I have posted many FRs on travel and classic before so I shall skip that, I would like to focus more on Malioboro.

I heard many good and bad reviews about this place (but more bad than good), so I decided to venture to this place to see for myself how bad it is. I have travelled to Jakarta around 20 times but did not visit Malio before so I guessed its time already.

I stayed at Alila Hotel, love the location of this hotel as it is near to manga besar, classic, Malio and Thamrin.

Left my hotel around 9.30pm yesterday and arrived at Malioboro in 5 mins. Walked into the reception and was handled a wristband. Standard practice among the many joints. Asked the staff where is the lounge, so I was directed to level 2. Instead of the noisy club, I warned to try out the lounge area first so I went in and sat. Not long after, a Indo Mami approached me but I told her I was in a mood for china girls. So the Chinese Mami came and showcase the girls to me in batches of 4. Most of the girls there are a 6.5 and a few 7s and one or two 8s. Not really a lot as compared to what I heard from the bros last time.

I choose a girl around 6.5 and the mummy quickly gave me a slip to sign (this is a mistake I made as the slip stated the time started and you only have 1.5 hours with the girl including sex). I didn't know due to my ignorance and I ordered a bottle of wine and spent about an hour finishing it and finally getting into the mood to enter the room. I was brought into the room and the sex is sop but to my horror, the telephone rang after 20 mins. I was like, don't I have an hour at least? Then I recalled that timing on the slip I signed earlier. Felt chested but it was a lesson well learnt. Came down and walked into the club instead.

I must say the dancers here are more experience and many eye candys. They are trained to use their eyes to flirt with you when you are looking at them. They will dance and slowly trip off their top. Good atmosphere and music is good as well. You can also see their working girls seating around the tables and a few Russians are really stunning!

Price list:
Indo girls: 800k and 1m
China, thai and viet: 1.7m
European: 2m

The sexy dancing stopped at 1.30am and I left. Went down to settle payment and like the other brothers has mentioned earlier, there were some hidden cost like entertainment charge of 40k. Drinks here are extremely expensive.

Never mind, I settled the bill and left. Before I exit, the staff asked me whether I needed a taxi, I said ok, sure. The taxi came and as I was about to leave, they asked me for a 100k tip and they are blocking the entrance. Me being bigger size then 3 of them combined, told them off that they can go fuck themselves and I am not going to pay. I told them I don't need the taxi anymore and I can walk. I push my way thru and left.

I flagged the first cab and the cab told me the fare would be 100k to my hotel which is 5 mins away. I told him the maximum I was willing to pay is 20k and if he do not want, he can fuck off. I open the door and left.

I flagged another taxi at the main road and upon reaching my hotel, the meter was only 9k. I paid 15k to the driver and he was unhappy too. Gave me that black face, I didn't care and left. This goes to show, when cabbies pick you up from Malio, they expect guys like me and you to pay them crazy amount of cab fare.

Lesson learnt: good place to enjoy the sexy dancing and atmosphere but not good place to bonk. Classic is way much better. Alexis is also better.

If you want more time with the girl, go straight to the room after signing on the slip.

Be prepared that staff at exit will act to get a cab for you but ask you for tip later and if you do not give, do not allow you to leave. There are plenty of cabs outside so do not worry.

Make sure the cab you are taking back agree on going by meter but you can always give abit more.
Bro minimum taxi fare 20k, standard practice
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 19-01-2015, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
7 or 8 yrs ago my JKT office was in Menteng......
Who the big fuck you think you are? Who wants to know your office location? And what purpose it serves?
Wasting bandwidth of samsters here!! Your office was in menteng..why need to mention....post answers to questions posed by bros ...if not post FR's....Give this type of wasteful lousy comment for what !! Sigh....nonsensical people on this forum ....Shish....shit heads
Old 19-01-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_sex View Post
Hi Bros,

What's the rate like in D'Heaven and what services is included?

Where is this D'Heaven?
Yo u still frequent JKT? I will be there regularly.... been years since we met in JKT.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread