The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2012, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
she is,she always tell me she can complete a lot of things in the morning while i am still laze around in the morning weekend

she can at one time do 3 things,talk on the phone,cooking and sweep the floor
Now MUST ResT WELL ... NO more Multi-Tasking for Now ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 01-11-2012, 05:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Kim91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha maybe now Bro GQ multitasking... One hand holding broom another typing replies to this thread.. Way to go bro
Old 01-11-2012, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
asdf71 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi i met a viet girl from the ktv 1 yr back and remain in close contact.
She is trying to apply to study in singapore but The school or ica request her to provide her bank account statement to prove she is able to afford the course.

However she has not have enough money and will rely on studying and working at ktv at the same time. She is requesting me to pretend that im her boyfriend and is helping her cope with the living expense in singapore.

I do have some liking for her but since we have an 10 yr age gap, i treat her as a younger sister instead.

I need some advice, how can i help her?
Would i be implicated if she got caught by raid while working since she is on student pass?

I would not want do any illegal stuff which might get into legal issue.

On another note, is there any way that could help her get the student pass?
She applied for few times n was rejected.
I told her that most likely is that she dont not have enough evidence to prove that she has enough to pay for the course and she has been in sg for 5 times over the last 13 months.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim91 View Post
I think for transilink sales staff dun need high edu, prob O level nah n must be PR/Local, So most prob she married liao la..
Which station, bring my wife there to inspire her..
Lets go together.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf71 View Post
She is trying to apply to study in singapore but The school or ica request her to provide her bank account statement to prove she is able to afford the course.

However she has not have enough money and will rely on studying and working at ktv at the same time. She is requesting me to pretend that im her boyfriend and is helping her cope with the living expense in singapore.

I do have some liking for her but since we have an 10 yr age gap, i treat her as a younger sister instead.

I need some advice, how can i help her?
Would i be implicated if she got caught by raid while working since she is on student pass?

I would not want do any illegal stuff which might get into legal issue.

On another note, is there any way that could help her get the student pass?
She applied for few times n was rejected.
I told her that most likely is that she dont not have enough evidence to prove that she has enough to pay for the course and she has been in sg for 5 times over the last 13 months.
1st of all, it is considered illegal. Once caught not only she will sent back straightaway, banned from entering sing for some period of time 3 to 5 yrs or even more depending on case, u will be implicated as u r her garuantor. Also dun think u can just apply student pass for her as this is done by the school which she is going to enrol into.

Since she said she applied a few times before and must be through a school n still cannot, then can forget it liao. U see even a school apply also cannot, what makes yur step into so special? There is no way to help her apply even changing passport also no use!

Not only is she unable to proof she not able to afford to study here to ICA, her number of times n length of previous stays are all taken into consideration. Obviously, to ICA, she is another potential fake student who just wanna work here.

For more info check out ICA's website. http://ica.gov.sg/services_centre_ov...=256&secid=182

And then how u plan to help her? Lend money to put into her bank account? What if she run away with yur money? Or she kenna caught, what will happen to this money? U only know 1yr or so u really know her that well? Even she is yur sister in law u also have to think twice about helping her. For yur case, u better think more than thrice.

My 2 dongs.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:50 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf71 View Post
She is trying to apply to study in singapore but The school or ica request her to provide her bank account statement to prove she is able to afford .....
Before I comment n give u further advice ...

I would like to check with you which Account Statement are you talking ? Statement from Bank Account in Singapore or in Vietnam ?

2015 pts in 2015
Old 01-11-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

I am sure ICA needs to see account in VN under her name or her parents name. Students who come to Singapore Private Schools to study will be under the sponsorship of the school, but they have the right to ask a local singaporean for sponsorship, but ICA often view this quite skeptically. There are many ways more than 1 to show bank statement in VN, but the fee is not cheap. Viet students normally need to show around US$10k to US$15K will be enough. At the same time, ICA will also want to see that the parents or the person sponsoring the student to come here to study have a business or a stable job. If the student is applying on her own accord, then her bank account in VN will need more US$. The thingy about this lady is that she has been coming to Singapore often and this will arouse suspicion when student pass applications are put thru. Any normal student applying for student pass will find it very easy to get it, but any grey area will always arouse ICA suspicion, especially when the gal is from Vietnam and around 20s and from the province.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Spectrre is Cool - loads of Potential

So if applying for children age 9 and 12, shld not be so troublesome. Right? They cant be coming here to work or do other stuff.

Anyway, got any bros going to Vietnam around the next few days? I need to bring the 2 kid over but I no time. if any bro willing to help. No need babysit, just point them towards the check in, check out counter and show them the gate. Thks thks.
Old 01-11-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
any grey area will always arouse ICA suspicion, especially when the gal is from Vietnam and around 20s and from the province.
i bet you know way to cover the grey area...
Old 01-11-2012, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
i bet you know way to cover the grey area...
Sorry hor, i bring proper Viet students over, not greyish ones
Old 01-11-2012, 04:57 PM
Samster

S
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
I am sure ICA needs to see account in VN under her name or her parents name. Students who come to Singapore Private Schools to study will be under the sponsorship of the school, but they have the right to ask a local singaporean for sponsorship, but ICA often view this quite skeptically. There are many ways more than 1 to show bank statement in VN, but the fee is not cheap. Viet students normally need to show around US$10k to US$15K will be enough. At the same time, ICA will also want to see that the parents or the person sponsoring the student to come here to study have a business or a stable job. If the student is applying on her own accord, then her bank account in VN will need more US$. The thingy about this lady is that she has been coming to Singapore often and this will arouse suspicion when student pass applications are put thru. Any normal student applying for student pass will find it very easy to get it, but any grey area will always arouse ICA suspicion, especially when the gal is from Vietnam and around 20s and from the province.
Bro SV ,

1. Yes , I fully Agree what u have mentioned.

2. Reason why I ask is I want to see what he reply. From the reply I will know if this is a genuine case for discussion or someone posted for fun n is an untrue case.

3. What u mentioned is for proper educational n here to obtain proper educational qyalification.

4. I doubt this gal is here for proper higher educational qualification but here to learn English from a proper school To obtain a student pass to stay here long n make $. This is what a lot of gals are doing previously n probably now. They are willing to pay a high price if 15k for a 1 year student pass.

2015 pts in 2015
Old 01-11-2012, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
1st of all, it is considered illegal. Once caught not only she will sent back straightaway, banned from entering sing for some period of time 3 to 5 yrs or even more depending on case
i know a vb who was on student pass. got caught in jc pub but nothing happen to her.. just reprimand and remind her not to be caught again. that was 2 years back. she up the big bus, look out window and smile at me some more. I still see her around till her studnet pass expire. now don't know do what in vn liao...
Old 02-11-2012, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

may be in Ma Lai now

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
i know a vb who was on student pass. got caught in jc pub but nothing happen to her.. just reprimand and remind her not to be caught again. that was 2 years back. she up the big bus, look out window and smile at me some more. I still see her around till her studnet pass expire. now don't know do what in vn liao...

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
greener deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

I need advice from the bigger community here.

I know a vietnamese lady for 6 months now. I have visited her and her family 2 times now. She is asking to get married soon. But I think that it is too fast. I would like to spend more time to let the relationship settle down and observe further how things goes in terms of our understanding, life style, values and extended family relationship etc.

But she is saying that her family have now all seen me, and they are gossiping why i am not going to marry her soon. This forms a form of pressure for her and also her parents. It makes them feel sad and disheartened.

For me, i told her not to take what her extended family members or villagers say about me holding back the marraige till a later time ( which i suggested to wait for at least another 9 months to 1 year ) . But to her she cannot tolerate her relatives talking about the idea of me not being able to marry her immediately.

To me, it is normal. I know her, i like her and i want to give it more time. To her perhaps it is a different story, Pressure from her parents and extended family.

She wants me to bring my parents over to see her parents and talk about marraige matters which i told her that my parents find it too rush and too short for a relationship to even talk about marraige. I tend to agree but i know that she is a good girl and will be able to be a good wife.

My girlfriend is saying that she cannot wait so long. If i want her to wait so long, she rather not marry. To me of course it seems like an emotional blackmail. But perhaps she didnt mean it that way.

I would like to get some opinions here on how i can deal with this dilemma i am in .

Thanks all and look forward to yout inputs.

Regards
Old 02-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greener View Post
Hi All,

I need advice from the bigger community here.

I know a vietnamese lady for 6 months now. I have visited her and her family 2 times now. She is asking to get married soon. But I think that it is too fast. I would like to spend more time to let the relationship settle down and observe further how things goes in terms of our understanding, life style, values and extended family relationship etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------

My girlfriend is saying that she cannot wait so long. If i want her to wait so long, she rather not marry. To me of course it seems like an emotional blackmail. But perhaps she didnt mean it that way.

I would like to get some opinions here on how i can deal with this dilemma i am in .
you are in the right forum and asking right questions...

I checked thru your history...your gf is a WL...she was only 19yrs old...

that explains why the hurry to get married...because to you she is a good gal...to me and others...once a WL always a tendency to resort back to WL once things are not going her way...do you want that to happen??...

give the relationship 2 years and time will tell all what will happened if both of you can still love each other after that...you already termed "emotional blackmail" and knowing that why do you need to rush...you are right that your parents may not be able to agree...so take your time to consult and bring her to get to know your family well...let relationship matured a bit more...and get stable...

how old are you today? i guessed you are in mid 20s and should be too young to settle down...if you are late 20s and financially are you stable...have you read bro SV comments about being able to apply LTVP, PR, HBB, etc....with a stable job and income...

6 months relationships to me is a bit rush and still too short to get to know each other...i dun like to be pressured into making decisions...if anyone do that i will walk away...I had done that and will continue to do..."if you trust a WL then pigs can climb trees...and that's my opinion...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1