The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 05-05-2008, 11:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
faznfuriouz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Beijing Recommendations

Hi bros,

I'm in BJ alone on business. Went to 后海 for a look-see after dinner tonight and was pestered by touts after touts offering a good time, ladies, etc. Thanks to the bros who shared their unfortunate and unpleasant encounters in SBF, I declined their invitations.

Not long after I returned to my hotel room, I received a phone call from the salon within the hotel offering their in-room massage services. How did they know I was back in my room?? Anyway, since i was hoping for some action. i asked them to send the girl up. The girl was a disappointment. Not much of a looker and the asking price was ridiculous at CNY1,200 for a 1 hour session! Again, many thanks to the FRs by bros here, I knew I could get alot more at that price, so I sent her away telling her that I would call the salon if I changed my mind.

A couple of minutes passed and there was another girl at my door. This second girl was better looking and was willing to knock down the rate to CNY1,000. As much as I was tempted, I knew this was more than what I was willing to pay. Off went the second girl.

So here I am in front of my notebook typing this...
Old 05-05-2008, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunner_123 View Post
Hi Mark,

PM you my availability and contact liao. Hope to join u this outing.

Cheers,
Gotcha bro. wait for a few more confirmation then we can decide the date. Thu looks like the favourite for now.
Old 06-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Harley_Fatboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro mark, I will be in Beijing on this coming friday and are you guys going to cheong on friday?
Old 07-05-2008, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
MoonFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,
i'll be in Beijing for a week starting next..hope to meet up with you guys.
will be reading the thread when time permits to check out what's available before i ask stupid questions..
till then..
Old 07-05-2008, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley_Fatboy View Post
Bro mark, I will be in Beijing on this coming friday and are you guys going to cheong on friday?
bro, we are going tomorrow, Thu. you will have to wait for next week's session.
Old 07-05-2008, 10:40 AM
Samster

Hi bros,

we have confirmed ktv session tomorrow (Thu, 8 May). for this time, we will start with a mid-range ktv, 北方鑫柜 or 金砖。

interested bros are:

stunner_123
greatsg
justinas
and_alloy
goo_ey
cookies monster (tbc)

plus myself will be 7 persons. cost wise, if we get a VIP room it costs ard 1200-1500rmb. depends on what liquors you guys drink, the bill normally adds up to less than 3k. if we split the bill, each person will pay less than 500rmb.

pay you girl 200rmb. if you tabao, then it will be additional 800-1k. i will take care of the mami & waiter/waitress tips.

pls pm me if i have left out your name.

we will start a new club exclusively for those who have attended in person. membership will require authentication, so you must appear in person before you are allowed to join the club. this will help to facilitate organisation of future events.

Mark
Old 07-05-2008, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambert View Post
I'll be in BJ next week as well, feel free to send me a PM if you're organising something.
Bro Lambert, got your pm, but can't reply as your mailbox is full. if you want to cheong ktv tonight, pls pm me your china mobile no., than i can contact you to arrange. i can go with you tonight also but may be a bit later as i have a dinner to attend to.

Mark
Old 08-05-2008, 02:40 PM
Samster

Hi bros,

tonite's ktv session confirmed at 8pm 金钻。 if you are coming for dinner, pls let me know earlier.

tomorrow will take a break from ktv. if you interested to have some relaxing clean fun activities over the weekend, we can arrange.

Mark
Old 08-05-2008, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
MoonFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'll be there only on Monday.
guess i'll miss this session..
Old 09-05-2008, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonFace View Post
i'll be there only on Monday.
guess i'll miss this session..
dun worry bro, we will have another 1-2 sessions next week.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
delman is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey yo mark,

I would love to join you guys for the next KTV session What is the meaning of 'pay you' girl btw? Quite interested.... but da bao sounds too expensive for me
Old 09-05-2008, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by delman View Post
Hey yo mark,

I would love to join you guys for the next KTV session What is the meaning of 'pay you' girl btw? Quite interested.... but da bao sounds too expensive for me
bro, spelling mistake lah. shd be "pay your girl". i will take a break tonight, going to get a good massage and rest early. if you are interested we can go Sat evening which is the best day of week to go ktv, because locals have to report home. then we dun have to compete for girls.
Old 09-05-2008, 04:25 PM
Samster

next ktv session, Sat 10 May at 北方鑫柜. interested pls let me know. i hope to limit the no. or have 2 rooms so we can enjoy better. group of 5-6 is ideal.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zhangzhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was rather bored after spending the weekend alone... So decided to look for some company.

Called 漂亮宝贝_北京マッサージ、日式マ サージ 、韓国式マッサージ、ヨーロッパマ サージ、タイマッサージ、北京、い しゃいませ! and asked them to send someone over. Did some complaining as well because the last time they sent someone that was totally different from the pic... look like another gal who was definitely not my type. So brothers engaging their services have to be firm and tell them what u want. Or just send them packing if they sent the wrong ones over... I was softhearted and did not send any away though..

Name: Cheng Xi
Age ~20 +
Look 6-7/10 Not very attractive at first sight but it sort of grow on u
Body 8/10
Cup - Not Sure but more than a handful
BBBJ 9/10 (This gal can definitely lick and suck)
FJ 8/10 (many positions, nice audio, no rush, bad thing is it seems a bit loose)
Overall 8/10
DMG 500 + 100 taxi/tips

I would recommend the above gal if u looking for a average looking gal with good services.

The whole experience is rather enjoyable.... starting with some petting on the bed before we decided to hit the bath... Took our sweet time in the bath tub tasting each other before hitting the bed again... She is very obliging and we tried various positions... No rush at all.... Haa... at the end... she confessed that she cummed as well just before me...

Overall an enjoyable bonk... would say the second best I ever had...
Old 09-05-2008, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Wayn_l deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Beijing Recommendations

Dear All Fellow Bros,

I am new to beijing. Been here for 2 months. Anyone got any nice joints to introduce? CAn PM me? Thank!

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1