The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2012, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10523 / Power: 20
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Da Lu

Any bros wan to go dwn Da Lu later?
Old 20-06-2012, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
hugland is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhugland is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhugland is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klvnlw View Post
hi bro,
how does this lulu look like, did she did fj

I've had the same tag team treatment few mths back. If I can recall, lulu is on the plumb side. My advice, see it urself first b4 u ask for FJ....
Old 20-06-2012, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 19
fullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugland View Post
I've had the same tag team treatment few mths back. If I can recall, lulu is on the plumb side. My advice, see it urself first b4 u ask for FJ....
dont even think abt FJ, the moment they step out from the door u will be

Up my points ,not up my ass..
Old 21-06-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

Bar girl 1, Joanne, a Malaysian Chinese girl is about 30 years old. Ah Lian looks. Fat. She does not meet before duty or after duty in hotels. Just FYI.
Old 26-06-2012, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2181 / Power: 21
ace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like gal # 1 is having war with the rest of the gal. heard she is a daring gal, do everything and snatched some customer from some of the old birds there. So now most girls buay song her. But i think she quite ok and obliging le, dunno abt others
Old 26-06-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
din teo kok thi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to all cheong kaki,

we not interested their jeoulsy amongst them ,but basic hygency in personal in invetable,i saw my own eye she perform fucking at table 21, but due to customer with big tummy , she pull him to toilet and complete the task.within less than half and hr, no cleaning or gagle with disterin, she perform blow job at table 28 follow by dogy style,oh my God, i pray hard no infection to our dear friend.
i agreed she is daring n hungry for $$$, we customer are search fun and not to get infection by those bitch. We man are target at most fun but w/o burn a hole our pocket,she can do strip off her G string as n when, digging her ci bai ,suck , grap her papaye n bite nipple.

End result is cheap stuff always carry risk in infection,as she bo chap in her cleaninness n safety,just imagine in 1 day she blow job with how many customer w/o cleaning,i sincerly hope we have fun with certain guide line before end with critical infection that might your ruin your happy life with your love one.

Chong with care Brother.
Old 26-06-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

I did not FJ nor get a BJ from bar girl 1. She did not HJ me either. Therefore I am safe.
Old 28-06-2012, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
davidx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how go dalu? can anyone tell me?
Old 01-07-2012, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20090 / Power: 22
Love 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond repute

Any update on the afternoon shift?
Old 06-07-2012, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
klvnlw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugland View Post
went down to this joint yesterday, call this lulu, after all the talk talk, ask for cim, wtf, she said she didn't do this, may be im old man, haha. maybe next time try other girl she do cim.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 21
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by klvnlw View Post
went down to this joint yesterday, call this lulu, after all the talk talk, ask for cim, wtf, she said she didn't do this, may be im old man, haha. maybe next time try other girl she do cim.
Bro, how old is lulu?
Old 07-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
klvnlw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
Bro, how old is lulu?
40+ pump woman
Old 07-07-2012, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Looks like the Da Lu thread is still not as organised as the Petain thread. Sometimes i really have difficulties scrolling back the pages to look for the gals numbers and most importantly, their shift(day/night), esp when using iphone. Why dont i start the ball rolling, bros can add in whatever details and repost again

Day shift
35- HJ
39- HJ
??- ??

Night shift
Mona- HJ, BJ, BBBJ, FJ
??- ??
Old 13-07-2012, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
warner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went da lu last night with two friends and was guided to table 5. No. 1 by the name of joanne( on the plump side) came to take order. Ordered two bottles of tiger (kosong) @ $37. Suddenly a lot of milfs came over as we are young whcih the mummy said. Mona came over and keep showing her assets which we feel disgusting. Asked everyone to leave as we were planning on what to do. Eventually, one ask for 118 whcih was quite pretty and I asked for Joanne. Everything as per usual, hj @ $12.

Jut wanna classify, is there two no. 1 there? All other treads said she is very daring but I don't feel anything. She looked very shy and like not skillful. All I can say 118 is good as per what my friend felt. Prettiest there I think.

Hope the sbf bros can clear my doubt. Thanks.
Old 15-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20090 / Power: 22
Love 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Da Lu

Any update or new gals?I planning to go on Tuesday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1