The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 19-05-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
RaphaelC is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Parklane massage

Don't think they are that stupid to go legal as in this trade, alputo just preventing of losing the rest of the MLs who does not know who he is.
Old 19-05-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
She is a whore, she more worried of customers or people going to av report her, like what happened when she just moved to this shop.
Having someone report her to AV is May's no 1 fear, guess she was caught before in other mp she work in.

She only worry AV saw the pics or vids and she get into trouble with them. She don't really bother if customers seen it.
Old 19-05-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaelC View Post
Don't think they are that stupid to go legal as in this trade, alputo just preventing of losing the rest of the MLs who does not know who he is.
Only saw bits of Michelle and May videos shared in the thread, still have other MLs?
Old 20-05-2017, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 16
Luxy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLuxy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It seemed taken down already.Anyone got links to the vid?
Old 20-05-2017, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
sandzman is Cool - loads of Potential

I ever tried the milf on the 2nd level next to toilet entrance. Always notice her there when I go play LAN. But got one day small head too horny, see her so friendly, I buay tahan and went in.
Damage was $150 in total but at least the session quite shiok though abit rushed.
Nice b cup boobs and quite chatty. Very good stereo oso.
Finished business I went back to gaming, quite exciting to do in a mall imo.
Old 21-05-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
Having someone report her to AV is May's no 1 fear, guess she was caught before in other mp she work in.

She only worry AV saw the pics or vids and she get into trouble with them. She don't really bother if customers seen it.
All those in this line worried about AV, especially those already kanna before last time.
Old 21-05-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxy View Post
It seemed taken down already.Anyone got links to the vid?
Guessing only bro alputo has the vids and whoever bought from him.
Old 22-05-2017, 06:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Had xiaowei again on weekend.she was super wet as i was her first customer of the day.
Old 22-05-2017, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Had xiaowei again on weekend.she was super wet as i was her first customer of the day.
She still start work early around 11am?
Old 22-05-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anybody saw M&M over the weekend? I went at night but their shops were closed. Msg their HP numbers but they also didn't reply, hope they are ok?

On a side note, for those who dun know already, there are showers attached in some of the shops in Parklane. For example, the shop on the third floor nearest to the toliet...
Old 22-05-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
She still start work early around 11am?
Yes bro.i rub her pussy she was already wet.fuck her hard after that
Old 22-05-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Anybody saw M&M over the weekend? I went at night but their shops were closed. Msg their HP numbers but they also didn't reply, hope they are ok?
Maybe already knocked off for the day so never reply.
Old 22-05-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes bro.i rub her pussy she was already wet.fuck her hard after that
I was there on Friday planning to rtf XW but never see her around, whole stretch was closed.
Old 22-05-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
I was there on Friday planning to rtf XW but never see her around, whole stretch was closed.
Try sat morning.11am..fresh too.hahaha..she a better bonk than may.more chio and wet
Old 22-05-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Try sat morning.11am..fresh too.hahaha..she a better bonk than may.more chio and wet
Any idea who else opens before afternoon?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread