The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldoe View Post
Alexis, malio, classoc open till 2am

Closest one to you is grand fortune karet

But 10 pm usually no traffic anyway you can go to malio easily

indeed , if you need to have meetings with local partners , stay close to that area.
better if you just walk to the offices .

from 4pm - 9pm , better to stay in hotel, go gym , clear email .

come out after 9pm for more ease of travel.
Old 08-10-2014, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldoe View Post
Alexis, malio, classoc open till 2am

Closest one to you is grand fortune karet

But 10 pm usually no traffic anyway you can go to malio easily
Sad thing after 10pm.. sometimes my client want me to bring him dinner.. so sometimes about 11pm only finish. .

So with the power of google maps ... i found out that the nearest spa is fortune spa.. is this the same grand fortune you mentioned? ?
Anyway today saw a small window opportunity. . And grab it... took taksi straight to fortune spa...
Went in .. saw 7 middle eastern guys at the counter asking shitload of questions...
I went to the other row and took my wrist band and walk in... it was very quiet. .. being new i sat down at the sofa hoping for some mamasan to come... nope.. nothing. . Walk around take a look at the facilities. .. not bad. .
Then came out and saw the 7 middle eastern guys again at a different massage counter. . I assume that this is where i can get all the action... so went queue there and left one girl only... No.1 (btw the counter chick quite hot)
The counter chick show me upstairs to my room where the no1 was waiting. . No.1 but looks and body is definitely not a no1... disappointed. .
The room was quite conformable and relaxing. . With a shower room inside.
Anyways.. no idea what is about to happen i strip and lay ob the bed as she begin her massage.. quite good i must day.. very relaxing oil massage. Quite strong also..
So... cut long story short... i end up with just a hj . She just grab my brotha while i was laying on my front... and giving a sensual hj.
And it was over.. lol... wrong joint.. Was looking for some action. .. but am I in the wrong place or what???
Tips .. gave her 100k she ask for 200k but i give 150k..
Counter price 430k for standard room. .. while walking out saw some cute girls...
May return for the massage as its quite good.

But sad thing is i was looking for some fj.. but got hj instead.. but it was nice experience

Oh btw.. this place close at 12am
Old 08-10-2014, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

All Fortune Spa series in Jakarta only offer HJ. So you went to the wrong place. Try one of these :

Sumo Spa
Fashion Hotel Spa
Emporium
B Fashion Spa
King Cross
Golden Hands Spa
Illegals
M Star
D'Heaven Spa
Orchardz

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post
Sad thing after 10pm.. sometimes my client want me to bring him dinner.. so sometimes about 11pm only finish. .

So with the power of google maps ... i found out that the nearest spa is fortune spa.. is this the same grand fortune you mentioned? ?
Anyway today saw a small window opportunity. . And grab it... took taksi straight to fortune spa...
Went in .. saw 7 middle eastern guys at the counter asking shitload of questions...
I went to the other row and took my wrist band and walk in... it was very quiet. .. being new i sat down at the sofa hoping for some mamasan to come... nope.. nothing. . Walk around take a look at the facilities. .. not bad. .
Then came out and saw the 7 middle eastern guys again at a different massage counter. . I assume that this is where i can get all the action... so went queue there and left one girl only... No.1 (btw the counter chick quite hot)
The counter chick show me upstairs to my room where the no1 was waiting. . No.1 but looks and body is definitely not a no1... disappointed. .
The room was quite conformable and relaxing. . With a shower room inside.
Anyways.. no idea what is about to happen i strip and lay ob the bed as she begin her massage.. quite good i must day.. very relaxing oil massage. Quite strong also..
So... cut long story short... i end up with just a hj . She just grab my brotha while i was laying on my front... and giving a sensual hj.
And it was over.. lol... wrong joint.. Was looking for some action. .. but am I in the wrong place or what???
Tips .. gave her 100k she ask for 200k but i give 150k..
Counter price 430k for standard room. .. while walking out saw some cute girls...
May return for the massage as its quite good.

But sad thing is i was looking for some fj.. but got hj instead.. but it was nice experience

Old 08-10-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
correct me if i am wrong,

if indo gals, most dun stay at dorm.

for import , all stay at dorm. so there is no way you can deal undertable.
That's correct dude.. but if you are in Indo, why take the PRC or the Viet anyway...
Old 08-10-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
Sunny9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
That's correct dude.. but if you are in Indo, why take the PRC or the Viet anyway...
Well said !
Old 08-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 11
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold

I found a contact from wechat. Added this mami to BBM, she gave me a website to browse her girls.

I got a LT session for 1.7M, from what ive seen in earlier comments, it seems i got a good deal.

The girl was similar to the photos and the real person. But i can't say 100% for all her models, except for the girl i tried and this is the first time i tried their service.

Girl was young looking and tight, inexperienced and shy, after she admitted i was her first customer... lucky me.

Overall i would rate her 7/10, due to her inexperience, she was non commericial and accomodating, which is very much what i was looking for.

If anyone wants the mami's BBM, pm me. Cheers
Old 08-10-2014, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Luckgetsmart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello Brudder, I've just try Alexis after read so much review and being so curious. so this is my first time go to BathHouse at 7 floor. After sit for sometime and having a bottle of Haineken, a girl from Kazakstan attract me, she look beautiful, and very kind. So I choose her for the date. OMG, her name was Rosa, and she is so aggresive, we kiss and hug like she is my girlfriend, even in the stair to the room. and in the room she treath my like a boy friend, and we have a very nice session, I'm back hotel as a happy boy. I would recommend her to every brudder , and if you agree she is perfect, tips her well. well that what I'm going to share, and I would give her 9,5 even she is a bit chubby. One session isn't enough but it would be to expensive if I took 2 session, but it worth every penny.
Old 09-10-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kevin220868 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro out there any good lobang for good massage & release will be there over this weekend only. Thanks
Old 09-10-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin220868 View Post
Bro out there any good lobang for good massage & release will be there over this weekend only. Thanks
Dun be lazy . Pls read . Tons of info here.
Else PCC is the easiest
Old 09-10-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kevin220868 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dun be lazy . Pls read . Tons of info here.
Else PCC is the easiest
Bro I know many tons of info can intro the best transit only a day there.
Old 09-10-2014, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 0
bastardkiaa is one of the Best!bastardkiaa is one of the Best!bastardkiaa is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sboobs_lover View Post
Thanks for replying, can you tell me once I reached wat are the things to expect? Like how to choose the girl, where to go, procedures and etc....I saw in previous post tat Alexis go by voucher, is it true?
Voucher is for the KTV. Its 600K/voucher now.
Old 10-10-2014, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
All Fortune Spa series in Jakarta only offer HJ. So you went to the wrong place. Try one of these
Sorry bro you are wrong
Fortune offer fj
You are thinking about delta and myplace

Quote:
correct me if i am wrong,

if indo gals, most dun stay at dorm.

for import , all stay at dorm. so there is no way you can deal undertable.
A lot of them, especially the new one stay in dorm
Some locarion most of the girm in dorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post

That is why i sugest you go to malio instead as malio is straight up sex shop
fortune you need to tell the ladies that you are looking for fj, she can tell you which girl take fj.
Fortune is spa+sex place not straight up kind like malio
Usually after massage the girl will offer, maybe because it is late and she cannot speak english she did not offer
Old 10-10-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Oldmanliao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Jakarta's trip

Crown is not a very good place as most of the girls are drugged up. My suggestion is to go malioboro or Coliseumn
Old 11-10-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!
Re: Jakarta's trip

I will be staying in Novotel Mangga Dua.
What nice fun places ard that area?
Old 11-10-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta's trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by gennjohnson View Post
Hi there sorry for the noob question, can you go into Crown KTV and not get a room? I alone so it kind of weird to get a room... Can you also bring the girls back to your hotel? Or will i have better luck with places like King Cross, Bats etc

I'm staying at grand sahid jaya at sudirman, good to know if thetez any cheong plaace nearby...
just head to the lounge instead of ktv
look around and try to chat up the girl
Grand fortune is closes from sudirman, or you can tigapuluh club at le meridien

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixnine696900 View Post
Bro,
Not too expensive if you know where to look lah....

Cheers.
Still will cost around 1 million rupiah and up for short time.
some people have unrealistic expectation for outcall in term of budget so i rather be clear
unless you are talking about pic up in club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmanliao View Post
Crown is not a very good place as most of the girls are drugged up. My suggestion is to go malioboro or Coliseumn
malio you cannot pick up girl
you will need to pay malio for book out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilypussy View Post
I will be staying in Novotel Mangga Dua.
What nice fun places ard that area?
Sands spa smae building
Mstar roughly across the building
alexis very near. You are in great spot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread