The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2007, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by papillon30 View Post
This is just my humble opinion, not intended to slight anyone. Looking for a life partner is a very important decision. And, you guys seem to go to all the wrong places to look for one; KTV, massage parlours, disco......Looking for a wife at those places is like looking for trouble with a capital 'T'. Even marriage bureau is a bad place to look for one because of the profit motive. For those who are looking for a Vietnamese life partner, just a suggestion - forget about cheonging for the time being and spend time travelling Vietnam as a budget traveller(backpacker). Below is a useful link: http://thorntree.lonelyplanet.com/ca...iCountryId=101
There was a singapore documentary that interviewed the author of the Lonely Planet - Saigon, and to my surprised, its a typical version of ang moh conning ang moh. This author have only been to Saigon for 4 short trips and he wrote the book. Damm.... how much can you know a big city with 4 short trips? no offense bro. The best way to know a city is to stay there for longer period of time and mix around with the locals
Old 03-07-2007, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
There was a singapore documentary that interviewed the author of the Lonely Planet - Saigon, and to my surprised, its a typical version of ang moh conning ang moh. This author have only been to Saigon for 4 short trips and he wrote the book. Damm.... how much can you know a big city with 4 short trips? no offense bro. The best way to know a city is to stay there for longer period of time and mix around with the locals
The lonelyplanet's link(forum) is meant for newbies to travel more of Vietnam instead of just restricting themselves to HCMC and Hanoi. There are lots of information and frequently-asked questions/answers.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro,

I am in vietnam monthly. But i have passed the stage of cheonging. Have cheong too much when i was based there for those many years. You guys enjoy yourself
Bro,

Only asking U to have coffee or beer not ask U to cheong leh.....

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 03-07-2007, 07:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Originally Posted by papillon30 View Post
Not all WLs r bad. Only 99% r potentially bad Why take the risk that you'll end up financially ruin and emotionally scared? With a 99% success rate.

Generally Vietnamese ladies know Singapore men make good husbands(with a few exceptions, like the scumbag cobbler who raped with a faulty cheque). There are lots of Chinese Vietnamese ladies living in HCMC and the Mekong Delta region. For a start, places like Can Tho, Sa Dec and Soc Trang are good places to look for ba xa. Happy hunting!

If u go to these places to look for baxa, IMO firstly u need to know how to speak vietnamese. Majority of them do not know how to speak mandarin or english.

majority of those who speak mandarin or english r normally from.........

Old 03-07-2007, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sonice82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah..tats hard then. for pple who totally no nothing about the vietnamese language.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonice82 View Post
wah..tats hard then. for pple who totally no nothing about the vietnamese language.
majority of viet gals who know how to speak english or mandarin r from the massage parlour, ktv, pubs..... unless u don't mind to hv a WL as life partner.

If u r lucky enough, u may find some that is not WL, but speak english or mandarin.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raidster1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
majority of viet gals who know how to speak english or mandarin r from the massage parlour, ktv, pubs..... unless u don't mind to hv a WL as life partner.

If u r lucky enough, u may find some that is not WL, but speak english or mandarin.

hi, then where to go for one that is not a wl? please enlighten.

thanks
Old 03-07-2007, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post

hmmm...i always standby this 5 words 欢场无真情 one..in case in the end i end up 人财两空.

so who has the largest cricle of frens in vn here? singviet? hehe maybe next time must ask him intro. sick of singapore gals. always see me no up. =(
Old 03-07-2007, 08:23 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
majority of viet gals who know how to speak english or mandarin r from the massage parlour, ktv, pubs..... unless u don't mind to hv a WL as life partner. If u r lucky enough, u may find some that is not WL, but speak english or mandarin.
I think most of the bros here are referring to the poor uneducated vietnamese gals from the province. There are also plentiful of educated vietnamese gals from the cities. Their families may not be rich but place strong emphasis on education. Most of the gals from this group speak some english.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
hmmm...i always standby this 5 words 欢场无真情 one..in case in the end i end up 人财两空. so who has the largest cricle of frens in vn here? singviet? hehe maybe next time must ask him intro. sick of singapore gals. always see me no up. =(
bro, i may have more vietnamese friends and relatives as i was based there for some years before and plus my wife is vietnamese. Will intro u good viet gals if you are interested.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:25 PM
Samster

hmm..okay..so which are the places u would recommend a 1st timer to go?
Old 03-07-2007, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
hmm..okay..so which are the places u would recommend a 1st timer to go?
Bro, 1st timer in Vietnam, better go large cities like HCM or Hanoi. And stay within the central districts. safer for 1st timers
Old 03-07-2007, 08:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I think most of the bros here are referring to the poor uneducated vietnamese gals from the province. There are also plentiful of educated vietnamese gals from the cities. Their families may not be rich but place strong emphasis on education. Most of the gals from this group speak some english.
Do u hv any contacts of these gals?
Old 03-07-2007, 08:29 PM
Samster

hmm..okay. i think if i were to go alone i'm sure lost down there
Old 03-07-2007, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Do u hv any contacts of these gals?
i used to know a few of them. But bro, educated gals are not really for match making.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1