The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 13-03-2007, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
cristiano ronaldo, hmm, if pool needs a diver, i would have gone to china (they r worldclass) and got guo jingjing. much nicer to look at and wont fall that easily as well. just ask tottenham fans. did he trip his own leg or the air tripped him???

i m glad and proud to be called a liverpool supporter cos the club and fans have much more character and dignity. still remember one season houllier tried to sign bowyer but was rebuffed by the board and fans due to his racist background. leeds r having last in the championship and is expected to be relegated. poetic justice for o'leary to continue playing him n woodgate. so with that, dont think liverpool needs a cristiano, no matter how many points he can cheat. hope retribution will befall them as the manager (knighted somemore, where's the honour?) continues to turn a blind eye. learning from the french professor indeed, "i didnt see it" leh...
Exactly. It's shocking how refs keep falling for dives like that. Maybe we should have an Olympics sport called pitch diving!

The diving problem is another reason why video technology has to be used sooner rather than later.

PS. I don't think Bowyer was the racist one; he just showed a lack of enthusiasm for Pool. Woodgate was the one who got the heavier punishment. Anyway, Bowyer like many of the Leeds players has been found out to be average players since.
Old 13-03-2007, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Exactly. It's shocking how refs keep falling for dives like that. Maybe we should have an Olympics sport called pitch diving!

The diving problem is another reason why video technology has to be used sooner rather than later.

PS. I don't think Bowyer was the racist one; he just showed a lack of enthusiasm for Pool. Woodgate was the one who got the heavier punishment. Anyway, Bowyer like many of the Leeds players has been found out to be average players since.
agree with u on that. they should follow the american football rules that the head coaches has 2 challenges each throughout the game, so that if there is any contentious call, they can challenge it and the refs have to consult video replays. but bad news for manure fans, they wont be getting a lot of penalties and they certainly wont be winning the league so long they have cristiano on the team. cos they would be playing with 10 men most of the time.

at that time, even the fans were crowding outside the training facility protesting about the signing of lee bowyer. loved that. it seems so much sense now since bowyer has the habit of fighting with his teammates, on and off the field.
Old 13-03-2007, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 22
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
and your good suggestion would be to pray for another robbie fowler to materialise out of thin air to solve the finishing problems that were amplified in the last 2 games??? hurts their game and hurts us supporters who put $ in the beginning of the season on them winning the league! coming to the game, was thinking why pool didnt jump in to get ronaldo. yes, it's a stop gap measure but pool needs a striker to put away those half chances.
Think you really got something for oldies, even overweight ones.
To me, Robbie was God & is still God for even bothering to still train day in day out in Melwood, even after securing for himself a 2nd career as a property mogul.
If you had been here weeks earlier when the club was already courting Dubaian wealth, I've already been shouting Villa's name as Rafa's must-buy after the take-over.

Quote:
carra can play across the back and in midfield, but the main reason for his irregular appearance in an england shirt is due to inept managers who do not dare to make changes to influential (effective, playing well or otherwise) players already entrenched in those positions.
That's my point exactly - while Carra proved himself across the backline, others concentrated on "entrenching" their foundation ...
On the same note, haven't you noticed the same in most Englishmen (eg McMahon on ESPN keep harping on "why change a winning team?", when his best & most recent credentials as a manager is just Swindon Town & Sydney FC (??) resepctively??)?? They just dun have the balls ... but then again, if I'm even amongst the world's Top 10 but am paid the world's Top 3 wages as a manager, I would rather be concentrating on making popular decisions to ensure I dun lose it all by the next day.

Quote:
always love a learned discussion about liverpool so no offence meant in any way. would really love an alternative rather than to put down suggestions, if any. but all thanks for the reply at 4am in the morning, real peachy.
None taken ... I'm more than just an armchair Red, having followed their fortunes since 1977. So, I can take as much as I give ... most of the people on this thread would certainly testify to that.
4am = peachy?? ... nah, I'm just a nocturnal hunter by birth.

Quote:
on a personal note, would rather chelski win the league again rather than the manure led by our beloved neville. hope that they keep trying and failing to win the league again and again. the rest of the teams can just take turns to win it.
Hahaha ... great minds think alike??
I think only the fair-weather fans can tahan the Scums lifting the EPL trophy again ... just simply becoz they've probably never could understand the intense rivalry throughout the 80s & 90s. In fact, I dun even mind Chelsea getting the double (personally, I think Mourinho deserved this for the way he's been treated by Roman & his dogs - even better if he quits Chelsea after that) if the Scums could end up totally empty-handed this season.
By putting my money where my mouth is, I've already dumped $500 with SingPools late last week, on Chelsea winning the EPL at odds of $5.70 ... yeah, I really think it could happen what with Scholes being suspended & all their strikers less the misfiring Rooney out with injuries. Rest assured I'd be having my biggest orgasm then!!!
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 13-03-2007, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 19
jootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

dun understand y FIFA dun wanna have this ruling where the ref can run to the sideline to watch replay of dives, fouls, etc.. FIFA cited that it will project the unprofessionalism of the refs if he need to watch the video replay at that particular instance. haiz dats y TIGER beer came up with their video showing a player with blue jersey (black maggie mee hair) tripped by the cleaner as he was walking the aisle of the dressing room (no need to elaborate which player they trying to imitate hor)
think if really one day FIFA introduce the video thingy for the ref, players like arjen robben, C ronaldo, etc will be out of job liao. ( i mean diving job!)
Old 13-03-2007, 01:47 PM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
To me, Robbie was God & is still God for even bothering to still train day in day out in Melwood, even after securing for himself a 2nd career as a property mogul.
If you had been here weeks earlier when the club was already courting Dubaian wealth, I've already been shouting Villa's name as Rafa's must-buy after the take-over.
robbie is forever liverpool. he bloody made more $ from property than in football. heard a comment from rafa that his ideal striker would be bellamy bringing the ball at full speed and once the goal is in sight, he turns into robbie fowler. but have to concede that he probably learned a lot from ian rush as his mentor. not bad for a boy from toxteth, one of the most dodgy parts of liverpool.

i havent heard from mcmahon about it, but i wouldnt want to say anything bad about steve. he is to me, the cornerstone of which liverpool success was built in the 80s, the original never-say-die enforcer. the england team has political problems, i suspect, as some senior players prefer to partner whoever in defence or otherwise. how else can one explain rio and the neville scum's presence even when it is so obvious that many others can do better.

wish i could be nocturnal as well, seems much more fun but alas got to make a living. haizzz... and mourinho is cocky but he deserves it. he was the one who brought porto the european cup with such limited resources.he is a breath of fresh air and judging from his superstars' support of him, he should be a very great man-manager. dont think he needs to scare his players into submission by hair-dryer treatment or otherwise. unlike u, i cant bear to put down any bet except for liverpool to win, sound or otherwise. but come on chelski, pls win the league. even better, win it in the most controversial of ways so as to rub it in the manure's noses. this orgasm, would even be better than winning a couple thousand dollars, at least to me.
Old 13-03-2007, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jootjoot View Post
dun understand y FIFA dun wanna have this ruling where the ref can run to the sideline to watch replay of dives, fouls, etc.. FIFA cited that it will project the unprofessionalism of the refs if he need to watch the video replay at that particular instance. haiz dats y TIGER beer came up with their video showing a player with blue jersey (black maggie mee hair) tripped by the cleaner as he was walking the aisle of the dressing room (no need to elaborate which player they trying to imitate hor)
think if really one day FIFA introduce the video thingy for the ref, players like arjen robben, C ronaldo, etc will be out of job liao. ( i mean diving job!)
the tiger beer ad outdated liao... drogba not diving anymore this season! he probably realised he got more chance to score when he is standing up than to lie on the floor like a whore, ala cristiano... get freekick, the lampar and the german gorilla all want to take also, so got to take turns. boh hua mah...
Old 13-03-2007, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

I've already dumped $500 with SingPools late last week, on Chelsea winning the EPL at odds of $5.70 ...
salute!
Old 13-03-2007, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
salute!
gd luck to u bro.beers anyone?
Old 14-03-2007, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
i havent heard from mcmahon about it, but i wouldnt want to say anything bad about steve. he is to me, the cornerstone of which liverpool success was built in the 80s, the original never-say-die enforcer.
Bro you watch McMahon's commentary on cable? He is absolutely shite and I have no respect for him as a commentator (whatever his abilities as tackling midfielder). Early in the season he was slagging off Rafa like everyone else - why play Stevie on the right, why rotate and all the crap.

Guess what, the hypocrite has changed his tune recently and now it's OK to play Stevie on the right. I remember once he predicted we would lose 3-0 against Arse (and we did, at Highbury). What kind of former Pool player shits on his team? The worst kind.
Old 14-03-2007, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro you watch McMahon's commentary on cable? He is absolutely shite and I have no respect for him as a commentator (whatever his abilities as tackling midfielder). Early in the season he was slagging off Rafa like everyone else - why play Stevie on the right, why rotate and all the crap.

Guess what, the hypocrite has changed his tune recently and now it's OK to play Stevie on the right. I remember once he predicted we would lose 3-0 against Arse (and we did, at Highbury). What kind of former Pool player shits on his team? The worst kind.
omg, i didnt know that!!! dont really pay attention to what the commentators say before the game cos usually too busy drinking and singing. people seem to have only good things to write about him and even published his comments leh, especially when i was not in sg and couldnt get epl telecasts, cable or otherwise. had to rely on reports and snippets to get over the itch.

why no one go punch his face in when he was in sg? oh yes, i forgot. he can fight! u r right, only the worst kind would bite the hand that feeds them. rushie would never predict a bad result for pool. can write to espn to get him to wake up his idea or not?
Old 14-03-2007, 12:40 AM
Samster

KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl
Early in the season he was slagging off Rafa like everyone else - why play Stevie on the right, why rotate and all the crap.

Guess what, the hypocrite has changed his tune recently and now it's OK to play Stevie on the right.
Quote:
u r right, only the worst kind would bite the hand that feeds them. rushie would never predict a bad result for pool. can write to espn to get him to wake up his idea or not?
IMHO, I think he still loves Liverpool FC ... but it's the foreign managers (Houllier & Rafa) who some of these LFC old boys can't wait to take a swing at. After all, foreigners getting paid well (with or without really doing well) is actually denying these boys a chance of becoming EPL club managers. Think about it ...
You'll never walk alone,
Old 14-03-2007, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
IMHO, I think he still loves Liverpool FC ... but it's the foreign managers (Houllier & Rafa) who some of these LFC old boys can't wait to take a swing at. After all, foreigners getting paid well (with or without really doing well) is actually denying these boys a chance of becoming EPL club managers. Think about it ...
but these guys should just face it, the best they could come up with as england manager is mclaren. if given the chance, i would have told him to shut his gab and continue to get the respect he earned when he was such a dominant force during his playing days.

rafa is trying his best and should be credited for it. dont think rushie or alan hansen would do what mcmahon did, if that was really what he did.

by the way bro kingeros, u probably missed a great bear run of a certain soon-to-be moderated samster.
Old 14-03-2007, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
but these guys should just face it, the best they could come up with as england manager is mclaren. if given the chance, i would have told him to shut his gab and continue to get the respect he earned when he was such a dominant force during his playing days.
If Sven had done any better in the first place, you think McLaren or any other Englishman would be the England boss now?? There's more politics than meet the eye - very reason why some footballing nations will never win the World Cup, even though they have wonderful teams.

Quote:
rafa is trying his best and should be credited for it. dont think rushie or alan hansen would do what mcmahon did, if that was really what he did.
Alan Hansen is one of the most highly respected pundit in the UK ... but I've never seen him on the box, so I dunno what he has ever said or not said. As for the rest of the bunch of old boys who made it to ESPN - McMahon, Whelan, Rush, Walsh, McManaman, Redknapp, Souness, etc, I personally see 2 categories: those who had a taste of management & those who didn't.
The former would be most critical of the club & their current managers ... while the latter may be critical, but they stay clear of jabbing the Gaffer.

Quote:
by the way bro kingeros, u probably missed a great bear run of a certain soon-to-be moderated samster.
Dun quite understand this one ... care of elaborate further?? If necessary, PM me. Thanks.
You'll never walk alone,
Old 14-03-2007, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
If Sven had done any better in the first place, you think McLaren or any other Englishman would be the England boss now?? There's more politics than meet the eye - very reason why some footballing nations will never win the World Cup, even though they have wonderful teams.

Alan Hansen is one of the most highly respected pundit in the UK ... but I've never seen him on the box, so I dunno what he has ever said or not said. As for the rest of the bunch of old boys who made it to ESPN - McMahon, Whelan, Rush, Walsh, McManaman, Redknapp, Souness, etc, I personally see 2 categories: those who had a taste of management & those who didn't.
The former would be most critical of the club & their current managers ... while the latter may be critical, but they stay clear of jabbing the Gaffer.

Dun quite understand this one ... care of elaborate further?? If necessary, PM me. Thanks.
that's why i never put $ on england winning the world cup. usually just bet on them losing, if they win, just double the bet the next time they play. always works for the past few world cups.

not everyone has the aptitude to be a manager. as i have learned in my years of working, the best salesperson usually is not the best manager to lead the team. and i think the person most unworthy to speak of liverpool would be our dear souness. he and the bosman ruling are the 2 key factors why liverpool's star waned in the 90s.

no need to pm u lah, we were mass-zapping this sammybleu character. his stocks went from 100+ to negative in less than a day and i was trying my best to stroke the fire.
Old 14-03-2007, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
LSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

WIth the execption of Kenny Daglish, Frank Riijkard, The Kaiser, how many great football players become great coaches at great clubs ... ???

Most great coaches had mediocre careers at best... Likewise, most good players become mediocre managers; and supplant their income with TV commentaries.

Personally, I'd rather listen to the Chinese commentary. Its so hilarious and entertaining.

Back to Pool. Robbie will always be a true pool great. I would brand Owen a turncoat for running off to Newcastle when he had a chance to rejoin Pool. If he had insisted, Real would have had little choice.

Souness was a failure at Liverpool. It was a pity as Both him and Evans were managers at a critical juncture at evolution Premier league. Better managers would have laid a better foundation for today.... instead, we have had to rebuild over and over again.

Last Return : newbadass
List :Ah Q, Longwinter,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1