The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2016, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow USD/SGD Rates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyler69 View Post
Yes i realised that in changi its 1.370 here in airport 1.443 same with naga also.
For best rates head to The Arcade at Raffles Place.
Today's USD rate 1.34x - 1.5x.
Old 09-08-2016, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
Chucky1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChucky1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

I went to the Sorya Mall location last night.Walkabout,which is now situated in a side street,had no customers.It was the same for the new Martini.As I walked past the Black Cat,one of the girls called me in.She had known me from before.We played pool and I bought several lady drinks.
I then went to the Shangai Bar where I played connect 4 with the girls.
Subsequently,I walked to the main entertainment area of Sorya Mall.One of the girls that I had been with on a previous visit,joined me.We played pool,then went to a chinese restaurant via tuktuk.
Back at the hotel,the girl tried hard to please in bed.However,she wanted to leave at 2:30am.I had wanted to sleep and so let her go,paying the full long time rate
My questions are;
1)How much should you tip the girls for playing pool or connect 4.In the Shangai bar,I gave $1 each to the 3 girls and they seemed happy.However,in the Black cat,I gave $5 tips to 2 of the girls.This was on top of the lady drinks.I think that on this occasion,I overpaid.
2)When booking a hotel is it better to book a room for one person,or two persons.For one person,the rate is less.
3)Why do some girls want to leave at 2am or 3 am.Is it to go back to their husbands or boyfriends?
Old 09-08-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky1 View Post
My questions are;
1)How much should you tip the girls for playing pool or connect 4.In the Shangai bar,I gave $1 each to the 3 girls and they seemed happy.However,in the Black cat,I gave $5 tips to 2 of the girls.This was on top of the lady drinks.I think that on this occasion,I overpaid.
Normally LD is enough, if no LD then maybe 1-2 USD.

Quote:

2)When booking a hotel is it better to book a room for one person,or two persons.For one person,the rate is less.
Some will stop u n your ger if u book only single, some dun even bother or remember. All depends on luck.

Quote:

3)Why do some girls want to leave at 2am or 3 am.Is it to go back to their husbands or boyfriends?
Too may reasons....stay with bf, husband or parents, just want to get away.
Old 09-08-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My questions are;
Normally LD is enough, if no LD then maybe 1-2 USD.

Quote:

Some will stop u n your ger if u book only single, some dun even bother or remember. All depends on luck.

Quote:

Too may reasons....stay with bf, husband or parents, just want to get away.
Old 11-08-2016, 06:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
Chucky1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChucky1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have just had a bad experience.The girl that I was with,invited one of her friends called Ano,from Sorya mall over for a short time.She saw my mobile phone at this time.After the short time,Ano left.
At 4:30 am,the reception woke me to say that there was someone at reception for me.
I mistakenly allowed them to come to my room.When they arrived,it was the previous short time girl and one of her friends.When I realised that they were after another short time,I asked them to leave,giving a $10 tip to each of the girls.After they left,I noticed that my handphone was missing.Reception called me to ask if it was alright for the girls to go.I asked him to wait a minute so that I could check that my handphone had gone.When I called back reception,he said that he had let the girls go.
My mistake was allowing someone to come to my room at this time of the morning.If I had wanted to check who it was,I should have gone to reception myself.
What do you think?
Old 11-08-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I mistakenly allowed them to come to my room.When they arrived,it was the previous short time girl and one of her friends...
My mistake was allowing someone to come to my room at this time of the morning.If I had wanted to check who it was,I should have gone to reception myself.
What do you think?
bro i guess even if you went down and saw them you would have let them up too.
your mistake was not to let them in at wee hours, nor checking out who was it personally. this could just happen at any time. you should just take better care of your belongings. sad to say, you just have to get over it now since nothing could be done.
Old 11-08-2016, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
At 4:30 am,the reception woke me to say that there was someone at reception for me.
At 4.30 am if the recept calls me, I will give him/her a good f.

Quote:
I asked them to leave,giving a $10 tip to each of the girls.
U were too kind to the ladies why must u tip 10 USD to each unless u asked them to meet u after their work.

Quote:
When I called back reception,he said that he had let the girls go.
Again, u need to give the recept a good f.

Quote:
If I had wanted to check who it was,I should have gone to reception myself.
What do you think?
If I am u, I will continue with my sleep... why bother about gers coming at 4.30am??

I heard too many stories of these gers stealing... as u are a tourist in pp for few days, these gers get away with something ex, example iphone. They will disappear from pp, selling the iphone and laughing at herself for few days. Few days later they will reappear in the mall again.

I have a friend,... he always carry a nokia phone, about 40 USD in pp. He told me, no one bother to steal or snatch his mobile. The rest of his stuffs will be in the safe.
Old 11-08-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I have a friend,... he always carry a nokia phone, about 40 USD in pp. He told me, no one bother to steal or snatch his mobile. The rest of his stuffs will be in the safe.
Your friend jin clever!

Best is look poorer than locals and use those dinosaur mobile phone like Nokia 3310.
Even the robber will also boh hiew and see you no up.
Old 11-08-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
brox699 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Will be in PP next week. Give me a PM if any of the like-minded bros wanna hang out to cheong some of the joints there.
Old 12-08-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 18
mochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidtip View Post
PP is one of the worst places I've been. I arrived early one morning, booked into a hotel and then an hour later organised a flight out of there. It's appalling.
Bro planning a trip there. What made you leave so soon? Why is it appalling? Curious.
Old 13-08-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
PP is one of the worst places I've been. I arrived early one morning, booked into a hotel and then an hour later organised a flight out of there. It's appalling.
What had happened?

I did similar stuff in Auckland many years ago too. Supposed to be 3d2n trip. I chose to wait at New Zealand Airport for 12 hrs under waiting list to get out of Auckland. Reason being bored maybe I travel F&E alone
Old 13-08-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sidtip is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11prince View Post
What had happened?

I did similar stuff in Auckland many years ago too. Supposed to be 3d2n trip. I chose to wait at New Zealand Airport for 12 hrs under waiting list to get out of Auckland. Reason being bored maybe I travel F&E alone

I was alone and went there on the way from Siem Reap to Saigon. I wanted 2 things - girls and tourist attractions. The only attractions was a silver palace and a pathetic market. The market is authentic which means its all crap. It sells stuff the locals want such as plastic buckets and clothes pegs. Anything that remotely resembled a souvenir or local products was ugly or boring. Every other market in every other Asian city is better.

The killing fields are definitely worth visiting and I cant remember how I actually got there.

The massage shops were non existent or boring. The taxi drivers can be sneaky or not understand (not their fault and part of the fun).

It's just a boring city compared to all the other amazing places in Asia.
Old 13-08-2016, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11prince View Post
Hahaha in New Zealand you should do a Hobbit/Lord of The Rings on location filming tour mah!
Old 13-08-2016, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:

The massage shops were non existent or boring. The taxi drivers can be sneaky or not understand (not their fault and part of the fun).
U have not actually step into PP.
Old 13-08-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Hahaha in New Zealand you should do a Hobbit/Lord of The Rings on location filming tour mah!
That time don't have LOTR yet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1